Chapter 2

Park Chanyeol
A 26 years old handsome billionaire young man. He is the CEO of Park Corporation. He has a fair skin,black
hairs, deep and hypnotic dark brown eyes, pointed nose, plump red lips,sharp jawline, 6.2 feet height he is the most handsome boy on earth.

Every girl want to be with him. But he is very rude and arrogant. He doesn't
like anyone to come near him. Everyone afraid from him. He can fire anyone on one mistake. He can do what he wants to do and he can have everything he wants to have. No one can take anything from him without his agreement.

Does this cold heart man have a soft side? Does he can love with anyone?

Yes when park Chanyeol is in love with someone he will love that person with his everything he have. He is the man of his words. He will never back off if he have to sacrifice everything he have even his own life he can do without any regrets.

Park Chanyeol have a girlfriend who he loves with his whole heart. He can never live without her. She is her everything. Her name is Jassica Kim.
Chanyeol can do anything for her.

One thing about Chanyeol is that he never touched Jassica. He only kiss Jassica but not have a sex with her.
He want to do it after marriage. Chanyeol is virgin he never touched a woman before. He always want to lose his virginity after marriage.

Whenever Jassica want to have sex he denied her and she get angry on him and said he doesn't want to have her.
Jassica don't love Chanyeol. She only want Chanyeol for his money. She have many one night stand. But Chanyeol doesn't know that. He believes on her to much.

Chanyeol parents doesn't like Jassica. they know what the type of girl she is. That's why they always advice him she is not a good girl. His dad said that she only wants your money she is a gold digger. But Chanyeol doesn't listen to them and always got angry  on them even Chanyeol's friend always trying to convince him that she is characterless girl. She is slut. But he never listen to them. He always said you guys don't know her. She is a good girl and love me very much.

But Chanyeol doesn't know that he going to be suffer from heartbroken 💔

Hello lovelies I hope you like this chapter plz tell me in comment if you like it.
Stay healthy and safe 💖