[✔️]The Her That Is So Charmi...

By shushuble

https://www.mtlnovel.com/the-her-that-is-so-charming/ Details Short Title : THTSC Alternate Title : 你海王, 我绿茶... More

The Her That Is So Charming: Works related
01 - 03
04 - 06
07 - 09
10 - 12
13 - 15
16 - 18
19 -21
22 - 24
25 - 27
28 - 30
31 -33
34 - 36
37 - 39
40 - 46
53 - 58
59 - 64
65 -

47 - 52

140 2 0
By shushuble

English » » Chapter 47: Shura FieldThe Her That Is So Charming Chapter 47: Shura FieldSettings

Shen Jin looked at the two sentences sent by Song Yemei on the screen.

He replied: "What's busy?"

Song Yemei said, "Save Song Yun out."

Shen Jin: "Yes."

In the next second, Shen Jin went on to say: "You go in and stand for her."

Song Yemei has no more news to reply.

Shen Jin pulled his lips, no extra emotions on his face, and put the phone back on the table. Standing opposite to him, Xiang Zhou, Shen Jin raised his eyelashes and motioned for him to continue.

Xiang Zhou said: "Shen Chongli's system has been developed, and it is currently in the experimental stage. Yaofeng is currently indecisive between Qijun and Shen Chongli on Wen Yiyang's side."

Shen Jin pondered for a moment, and finally said: "Yes."

Xiang Zhou hesitated: "Now the board of directors has some opinions for you."

"tell me the story."

"Say that you not only lost the big case of Yaofeng, but also your personal style. There are still problems."

"Personal style." Shen Jin smirked, "Do I have to write a party application to help them manage a company?"

Xiang Zhou didn't speak.

"The old man is seventy-five this year, who can figure out what he is thinking. Once the kidnapping thing was over, my dad, Shen Chongli, his dad, crippled and dying, there is only one indisputable Lu Boliang, the company It's normal for these old things to jump in a hurry."

Shen Chongli looked at Xiang Zhou, "During this time, don't do anything, just stare at them first. The people who should be staring, the accounts that should be checked, are all walking in private."

Xiang Zhou nodded, and the seven secretaries of the secretariat were all staring at the group of people on the board at any time.

After speaking, Xiang Zhou went out holding the file.

Shen Jin sat at the table and picked up the phone. Song Yemei didn't send any more messages. He should have given up on him.

It would be useless if she sent any more messages. He would not trade Ruan Yan's affairs with Song Yemei. No matter how important things are, nothing can be done. Since Song Yun and she dared to do these bad things to Ruan Yan, they had to dare to pay the price.

And Zhou Zijue, regardless of whether Ruan Yan wants him to be detained or severely sentenced, he unconditionally supports him. Even if the judge has any unfair verdict, he doesn't mind carrying a steel pipe to beat Zhou Zijue's **** again.

Shen Jin collected the documents on the table, his eyes touched the SD card on the table, and he was slightly in a trance.

He thought for a while and inserted the card into the computer.

Shen Jin clicked the mouse, and sure enough, Ruan Yan deleted all the photos yesterday.

He scratched the photo. There are many photos taken by Jiang Wei in this card. The SD card for paparazzi photography has the largest memory. He glanced at him and was about to turn it off, but in an instant, he drew a familiar picture—

It was the photo of Ruan Yan and Lu Boliang at the awards ceremony when they were freshmen.

Shen Jin's complexion froze, and he continued to drag the mouse down. But there are no other pictures related to Ruan Yan. Kari are all private pictures of ordinary middle-aged men or other female stars.

He clenched his right hand tightly, his fingers were held white, and some neglected clues gradually condensed into a net, and he seemed to be placed in it, firmly netted.

At night, lights, dim alleys, girls with the same eyes as Song Yemei, Lu Boliang who left with a sigh, men with knives...

He took a heavy breath and immediately pressed the landline on the table to connect the line to the secretary's office:

"Xiang Zhou, did you transfer the account to "Yesterday Entertainment" Jia Wei?"

"Not yet, what's the matter?"

"Transfer him 5 million, and I will buy a bigger one from him."

Boliang Entertainment.

Ruan Yan was wearing a black shirt and black skirt. The hem of the shirt was pierced into the hem of the skirt, so that her waist was thin and smooth, and she looked very capable.

Fang Bai came in with another cup of coffee: "How did I find that Sister Yan and Sister Xing's dressing styles are becoming more and more similar."

Ruan Yan raised her eyebrows: "Really?"

Fang Bai nodded solemnly: "Sister Xing has never looked for a boyfriend, and Sister Yan is also single. As we all know, the relationship between an agent and a celebrity is the most dangerous relationship!"

Xing Qingbai glanced at her, "I think, I don't have to work hard to be a queen woman."

Ruan Yan said, "Come on, I can afford both you and Fang Bai."

"Have you heard, this is courage." After Xing Qing finished speaking, he stopped joking with her, and asked her, "The Song family will definitely go to the Shen family for help now. It may not be long."

"It doesn't matter, as long as she and Zhou Zijue both go in. For people like them, the stain is the biggest price they pay for doing something wrong."

Ruan Yan glanced at Fang Bai and suddenly asked, "What kind of gifts do young boys your age like?"

"!!!" Fang Bai was excited.

"How small is it?"

Ruan Yan thought about it. Wen Yiyang is 21 this year. She said, "One year younger than you."

"Fucking so exciting?!" Xing Qing leaned over.

Ruan Yan explained to them: "Think too much, it's the college student I sponsored before. He helped me a lot with Zhou Zijue. I have to give someone a gift to thank you."

"Ruan Yan, you will regret missing the young boy." Xing Qing looked at her and sighed again and again, "Do you know what is harder than a diamond in the world?"

Fang Bai snapped back: "I know! It's a young boy..."

Ruan Yan's eyes were quick and her hands were quick, and she quickly covered her mouth: "Stop it."

Fang Bai blinked his eyes blankly.

Ruan Yan retracted his hand, picked up the script, got up and walked outside: "Remember to contact the director of "Vaggle" for me. Let's try this play."

She packed her bags and put on her mask and sunglasses.

Sure enough, these two women could not be counted on to help her.

When Xiang Zhou drove to the magazine, Shen Jin happened to see Ruan Yan's familiar white car. He said to Xiang Zhou, "Stop it."

He watched Ruan Yan come down from the car, in a black dress and black dress, very low-key, unable to see his face clearly, only a thin back could be seen.

Then, he watched Ruan Yan walk directly into a luxury menswear store...

Shen Jin's face suddenly sank, the sunlight cast a shadow on the bridge of his nose, what did she go there for.

Men's clothing store. Who is she going to buy things for?

Is it Lu Boliang?

Shen Jin's hand gradually clasped the car window, he slammed the door open, stepped down with his long legs, and prepared to ask her in person.

But he stopped when he saw her cold back through the glass door.

Forget it, it's good to start with friends.

He can't be more momentous.

He endured the sudden pain in his heart, turned his head and said to Xiang Zhou, "Let's go."

The black Bentley gradually moved away, Ruan Yan didn't know what happened.

She came to this store to buy a tie for Wen Yiyang.

She thought of wearing a suit in Wen Yiyang before, and realized that this child has grown up, she doesn't know much about electronic products, and other accessories are not suitable. After thinking about it, she should give her a tie.

She picked a dark blue one and asked the clerk to take it away. On the way back, she sent a WeChat message to Wen Yiyang to say in advance.

Wen Yiyang returned to her quickly:

"The laboratory has been cleaned today. You can come over and I will show you around."

There are not many students at Capital University today. Probably because she was about to force the end of the day, Ruan Yan walked around the campus wearing a mask, and not too many people looked at her.

Wen Yiyang was standing at the door waiting for her. He was wearing a gray sports sweater today without glasses. There was not much of the pale breath on his body in the past. It was no different from the ordinary male college students in this university. He looked very youthful.

Ruan Yan handed him the bag: "Although you said you don't need to thank you last time, I think, no matter what, I have to say thank you seriously anyway."

Wen Yiyang took the bag helplessly.

"What is it?" he asked her.

"A tie suits you well. The last time I saw you wearing a suit, I felt that brother Yiyang has grown up and time flies." She smiled.

"Well, time flies quickly." Wen Yiyang looked at her, "My sister looks a little different recently."

"Really?" A faint smile appeared on the corner of Ruan Yan's lips, as Lu Boliang said about her the other day.

She said: "Because I figured out something."

Wen Yiyang flexed his fingers on the paper bag, led her upstairs, and said faintly, "It's good."

"Can I enter the laboratory today?" Ruan Yan asked him.

"Yeah." Wen Yiyang said, "Go to the door and do a registration."

Ruan Yan nodded. Some data in the laboratory are classified, and registration is a matter of course.

"The laboratory next to it is not open. They are all big machines with loud noises. I will take you here to take a look."

Wen Yiyang picked up the key and opened the door.

The curtains were all drawn, and it was pitch black. After Wen Yiyang turned on the light, Ruan Yan could see the inside clearly.

The decoration is very simple, no different from an ordinary laboratory. White walls, gray floor tiles, and two or three scattered work stations.

The only difference is that there are three LCD screens as big as half of the wall on the three walls of the laboratory. There is a server standing next to it.

Ruan Yanwei was surprised: "I heard that your image laboratory is national level?"

how could it be this...

It seems that apart from the few LCD screens, it seems that it is not very expensive.

Wen Yiyang smiled and said, "It's all like this. We code the code. Just add a laptop to the workstation. The more expensive machine is in the next room. Next time you come, the PhD supervisor is here. You can take you in for a tour."

Ruan Yan nodded.

Wen Yiyang turned on the computer at her location and asked her: "You just said that you figured it out. Is it related to Dr. Lu?"

Ruan Yan said.

Wen Yiyang turned on the computer and connected the display.

Suddenly he turned his head and asked her, "So my sister is single now?"

"Huh?" Ruan Yan didn't expect his topic to change so quickly, she recovered and said, "Um, yes."

Wen Yiyang lowered his eyelashes without saying anything.

He reached out and tapped something quickly on the computer keyboard.

Then, he raised his head and said to Ruan Yan: "You gave me a gift, so shall I give you one too?"

Ruan Yan was startled slightly: "What?"

As soon as she finished speaking, Wen Yiyang kept tapping the computer's fingers to stop.

During the whole experiment, the lights were suddenly turned off, and the three LCD screens were lit at the same time—

It's all on top, all of Ruan Yan from her childhood.

The sea, the small sailboat, the seagulls, and the eight-year-old girl standing on the boat in white short-sleeved shorts, followed by a boy with a vote, she smiled most openly and happily.

Five seconds later, the little **** the display actually moved.

She jumped and leaned into the water.

The teenagers behind him also jumped down.

They are like a school of fish, swaying in this sea of ​​water.

However, no one can swim faster and farther than the little girl.

She is the most beautiful in the sun.

Wen Yiyang stood in this blue light beam, behind him was the ten-year-old Ruan Yan.

He looked at 25-year-old Ruan Yan and said:

"Sister, can I chase you?"

Do you like this site? Donate here:

More Romance Novels
4.3 (8 votes) - 15.2K views
4.8 (61 votes) - 322K views
4.7 (54 votes) - 161.8K views
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

English » » Chapter 48: Shura FieldThe Her That Is So Charming Chapter 48: Shura FieldSettings

All the LCD screens were on, a azure blue.

The ten-year-old Ruan Yan had already poked his head out of the water and grinned at the twenty-five-year-old Ruan Yan.

The eyes curled up like a curved arc when a dolphin jumped out of the water.

"How are you Ruan Yan in fifteen years."

There were only images and no sound, but Ruan Yan seemed to have seen that she had spoken to herself.

...

The laboratory is very quiet and quiet.

Ruan Yan silently retracted his gaze and looked at Wen Yiyang: "How is this done?"

"Image restoration. It's troublesome to explain, but as long as you have your previous images, I can repair them one by one and make them all for you."

Wen Yiyang looked at the little girl smiling brightly on the screen, he said,

"Recover all the childhood you missed, are you unhappy, sister?"

Ruan Yan walked to the wall, raised his hand, and gently touched the blue water on the LCD screen. The sea water fluctuated slightly in an instant.

She turned her head and said to Wen Yiyang:

"I am very happy, thank you, Yiyang."

"Then can I chase you." Wen Yiyang asked her.

Ruan Yan shook his head and looked at him earnestly: "Yiyang, I am four years older than you. You can almost say that I watched my grown-up brother. I appeared in your life. The timing is very coincidental, but it just happened to be the best time for you. It's just the gray moments. Your feelings for me are probably not your liking."

"It's a false worship of guides and aids."

She spoke slowly, and the blue ocean cast a blue light in her eyes.

Wen Yiyang didn't speak first, and his toes touched the corner of the table lightly, perhaps at a loss or not. Then he asked her, "Do you really think my feelings for you are like this?"

Ruan Yan nodded.

"I don't think so." Wen Yiyang retracted her foot, stood upright, and looked at her. He is taller than her. She has to raise her eyelashes slightly to not be oppressed by this younger brother. "I think you should put these words on you and Lu Boliang. ."

Ruan Yan was stunned, she denied shortly and quickly: "No!"

Wen Yiyang didn't speak, but just looked at her: "Really?"

Ruan Yan did not have time to answer, the door of the laboratory was pushed open, "Brother Wen, my computer is broken, can..."

A female voice followed in.

Ruan Yan quickly put on the mask, and then turned to look over. A little girl with short hair also looked over. She was wearing a pair of crooked black-rimmed glasses, staring blankly at the two people in the house and the LCD screen. Image.

"Brother, you, our laboratory has guests today."

Wen Yiyang hummed lightly.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm bothering you." The little short hair stammered.

Ruan Yan smiled at her: "It doesn't matter, you can talk to Yiyang first."

Wen Yiyang said: "Don't talk. I'll give it to you."

The little short hair was stunned. He didn't expect that he refused so simply and completely...

She blinked her eyes and suppressed the sourness in her heart.

She walked two steps closer and wanted to take a good look at the girl in front of me who was wearing a mask, so that she could be alone in the same room with the famous Gaoling Moon in the department... Besides, she was wearing a mask indoors, I don't know if it was. What kind of.

"Wait a minute." She stopped Ruan Yan who was walking out, and Ruan Yan turned her head in doubt.

However, the next second, after meeting those beautiful eyes, the short hair will scream! !

"You, you, you are!!" The little short hair was a little tangled and a little excited, "You are...sister, you and my daughter, oh no, it's not like my goddess!!!"

Ruan Yan was startled and smiled: "Really, who is your goddess?"

"Ruan Yan!" When the short hair said the name, her eyes were small stars. "Wuwu sister, you and she really look like me, can I ask you to take off the mask? I, I want to see TvT. Had an eye addiction!"

Ruan Yan smiled. This was the first time she was recognized by fans outside. She thought of being recognized on the street before filming "Two Life Flowers". At that time, others thought she was "Song Yun".

She took off the mask, smiled and said to her: "Thank you for your love."

"My God!!!" The little short hair covered her mouth. She was afraid that she would scare the goddess by screaming salted fish, "Isn't I really dreaming!!!"

"Oh my god, you're so beautiful female goose, oh my mother knocked to the real, really beautiful, just like a doll. Are you tired from filming? The weather has cooled down recently, is it cold or cold, is there any truth in Xing Qing? Take you to cupping..."

The little short hair has become so excited that she doesn't want to care about Wen Yiyang next to her at all. Look at the beautiful sister, who cares about the man QAQ

Ruan Yan smiled and answered her question patiently: "You're not tired, you should also pay attention to your body when the weather gets cold..."

The little short hair listened intently. She only felt an inexplicable feeling of hotness all over her body. Every time Ruan Yan said something, she was covered a little by Ruan Yan's tone.

Please stop exuding your charm! TvT

Finally Ruan Yan asked her: "Are you also a student in this school?"

"Uh-huh."

"What major?"

"computer!"

"So, this professional, you must protect your eyes." Ruan Yan said, suddenly stretched out her hand and took off the short-haired glasses from the bridge of her nose. She gently broke off the temples and adjusted the crooked glasses to level.

Raising her hand again, the beautiful knuckles clasped the frame, and she approached her short hair to hold the frame firmly on for her.

The beautiful face against the sky suddenly drew closer, her short hair followed her breathing, and she saw that only herself was left in Ruan Yan's beautiful eyes. Focus too much.

Her heart is beating so fast! !

"Okay." Ruan Yan straightened up and smiled at her short hair. "My sister is much more cute like this."

Help ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.

Her short hair clutched her chest and panted.

"I'm leaving." Ruan Yan turned around, put on her mask again, and waved to her to leave.

The little short hair was still standing there, only knowing that he nodded stupidly and waved at her.

After a long, long time, her roommate sent a message and asked her: "How is it, does Wen Gaoling eat your set?"

"It's my **** whether he eats or not. How can a man smell like a woman!" The little short-haired baby touched his glasses frame, as if there was Ruan Yan's temperature on it. It's going to change."

roommate:"?"

Short hair: "I want to change from Ruan Yan's mother fan to husband fan!"

...

"Your fans are very interesting." Wen Yiyang sent Ruan Yan downstairs. He paused on purpose, "Daughter?"

"..." Ruan Yan was silent.

Wen Yiyang sent her to the school gate, "Just send you here, sister."

Ruan Yan nodded.

"I only ask you one question." Wen Yiyang looked at her, "You don't think of me as Lu Boliang's shadow anymore."

Ruan Yan shook her head repeatedly: "Absolutely not, you are not very similar to him, you..."

"So, if I start to pursue you, can you get to know me well?"

Wen Yiyang interrupted her and stretched out her hand, with white fingers, in a gesture of begging for peace.

"Hello Ruan Yan, my name is Wen Yiyang."

Ruan Yan stretched out his hand blankly.

His palm was over. Cover. After a slight pause, he withdrew it quickly.

So fast that people thought he might not care so much.

Star fog bar.

When Shen Jin came in, Jiang Biao and Zhou Muxuan both sat diagonally on the sofa and shook the dice, and Gu Zhaoye went out to find the waiter who wanted to cut the cake.

Shen Jin looked a little tired, he found a place to sit down, "Sorry, I'm late."

Gu Zhaoye came back with the cutter and was stunned when he heard the voice: "Fuck, what did Brother Jin just say?! He is actually apologizing!"

Shen Jin pressed his eyebrows, ignoring the second fool.

Zhou Muxuan smiled indifferently: "It's okay, just keep a gift for me."

"Well, like Gu Xiaoer's, you can go directly to Jiangbiao Motors to pick up a car." Shen Jin said.

Zhou Muxuan was low-key. Unlike Gu Zhaoye, who had to have a big birthday battle, Zhou Muxuan invited these friends out for a few drinks. He smiled at Shen Jin: "A bowl of water is smooth, not bad, and interesting."

"What's the matter? It's obviously that I had a noodles last time. Brother Ren Jin also specially invited my sister-in-law. Look at you..." Gu Zhaoye cut the cake, and he divided the cake one by one, while he was fighting for favor with Zhou Muxuan. "Before I finished speaking, Zhou Muxuan was caught off guard and kicked again. He hissed with pain, and the cake fell to the ground, "Zhou Muxuan, why are you kicking me."

Zhou Muxuan sneered: "If you don't want your mouth, just donate it."

Shen Jin didn't speak, looking at the cake on the table in a daze. It suddenly occurred to him that Ruan Yan used to give him his birthday one day in advance. Sure enough, now that he remembered, it was all the **** for Lu Boliang.

Jiang Biao asked him: "If you don't eat a bite of cake, will you feel happy?"

Shen Jin said, "No, lactose intolerance."

"?" How many birthdays have they passed, this **** is suddenly lactose intolerant, Jiang Biao twitched his mouth, "Can this disease be caught in the future?"

Shen Jin glanced at him coldly, and tugged at his tie boredly: "Next time on your birthday, I will bring Ruan Yan to spend with you."

Jiang Biao's birthday is tomorrow in April, and there are more than ten months left.

Zhou Muxuan said, "Yeah, hold her for ten months?"

"Ten months is nothing." Shen Jin took a glass of wine, was about to drink it, and put it back. "Ten years, 20 years and 30 years for her."

Gu Zhaoye and the three of them all looked at each other, this, how come they get deeper and deeper...

"Are you serious?" Zhou Muxuan asked him.

"Yeah." Shen Jin tilted his head back and looked at the ceiling, with a tired look reappearing, "I only learned today that the person I saved before was Ruan Yan."

"What saved people?"

"It was designed by someone to find Song Yemei, thirteen times he was chopped."

Zhou Muxuan's face sank: "What's the matter?"

They all remember how badly Shen Jin was cut.

"A few days ago I secretly photographed Ruan Yan's paparazzi. I used to be a detective and helped Shen Chongli to monitor Ruan Yan and Lu Boliang." There was no other emotion in Shen Jin's eyes. As for Lu Boliang, he found that Ruan Yan and Song Yemei beside Lu Boliang looked alike, so he deliberately set up a situation to lead me over, so that I mistakenly thought that Ruan Yan was Song Yemei that day. This dying metamorphosis meant that he wanted to put me to death. ."

"So you... actually saved Ruan Yan by mistake and got the knife for her?" Jiang Biao asked.

Shen Jin didn't speak.

"Fuck, then you tell my sister-in-law, such a good opportunity to get a good impression, the hero saves Mei, come on, brother Jin. Didn't your third uncle save her? You are even with him!" Gu Zhaoye reminded he.

"No." Shen Jin's upper body was already close to the sofa. He closed his eyes and his voice was slightly muted, "Lu Boliang saved her because he really wanted to save her. I saved her by a **** mistake. What does it mean, can it be compared?"

Gu Zhaoye and the others poured themselves a glass of wine to drink, but they didn't know what to say.

"She has her thoughts, I said, it will only interfere with her decision. She has already carried Lu Boliang's life-saving favor, and this alone is heavy enough, I," Shen Jin moved his throat and said voice. To the extreme, "I can't bear her burden anymore."

Zhou Muxuan sighed and patted him on the shoulder, brother, man enough.

"Drinking?" Zhou Muxuan asked him.

"No, today Sunday, I have to go back to greet the father and them." Shen Jin slowly opened his eyes, and the exhaustion of the talents had disappeared a lot, and the clearness in his eyes gradually recovered. "It will happen that Shen Chongli will be back for a while."

"Okay, then I won't keep you." Zhou Muxuan patted him on the shoulder.

Shen Jin stood up, Zhou Muxuan sent him downstairs.

When he got in the car, after closing the car door, he suddenly said to Zhou Muxuan: "I just feel sorry, especially **** sorry, it turns out that I met her so early. How can good luck make people like that."

Zhou Muxuan sighed, "Come over again."

Shen Jin rolled the car window and stopped talking.

After he drove the car for a certain distance, he couldn't help it anymore, picked up his phone and sent Ruan Yan a WeChat message.

Since Ruan Yan can treat him as a friend now, it's okay to send WeChat among friends.

After hesitating for a long time, he issued three words: "What are you doing?"

Ruan Yan had already returned home. Just after taking a shower, her phone vibrated. She turned it on and looked at the two messages on the interface.

Shen Jin: "What are you doing?"

Wen Yiyang: "Today is sixteen, the moon is very good."

Ruan Yan: "..."

She returned to Shen Jin first: "I just took a shower, looking at the phone."

Then he heard about Yiyang: "Really, I haven't gone out to see it yet."

After sending it, she felt a weird feeling in her heart. When she put the phone down, she always felt something was wrong, and she couldn't tell what was wrong.

After a while, she turned on the computer and solemnly typed a line of words into the browser:

"What should I do if I am pursued by two boys at the same time?"

Similar questions that popped up, the most praised one is:

"It is recommended to take them all, not for nothing."

Ruan Yan: "..."

what!

She immediately closed the computer and began to take out the script and memorize it.

Shen Jin had already finished smoking a cigarette by the window of the car. He just sent a sentence, "Be careful not to catch cold." Ruan Yan hasn't returned to her yet.

It should not be returned.

He closed the phone and was about to drive back when the phone began to vibrate again.

He picked it up, and after the other party said a bunch of words, his face froze, and he asked with confirmation again:

"Zhou Sirou really woke up?"

Popular Today (28.7k views today) (27.6k views today) (23.1k views today)
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

English » » Chapter 49: Shura FieldThe Her That Is So Charming Chapter 49: Shura FieldSettings

The weather in Linjiang City, the closer it approaches, the faster it becomes.

When Shen Jin drove to the Shen family's old house, the moon was already covered by clouds, and it started to rain.

There was also a black Hummer parked outside the old house. It was Shen Chongli's car.

When Shen Jin entered, Uncle Yao came out to pick him up, and Shen Jin asked him: "Zhou Sirou really woke up?"

"Yes, Young Master Bo Liang has already rushed to the hospital."

Zhou Sirou brothers and sisters have been kind to Lu Boliang, and the Shen family has been hiring the best caregiver for Zhou Sirou over the years.

"Cousin is back today?" Shen Jin stepped into the threshold.

Before Uncle Yao had time to say, Shen Chongli had already walked over, "I'm back."

Shen Jin nodded, "Cousin."

"Grandpa is on it, already asleep." Shen Chongli walked over, her lips curled up, "Come here, let's go play darts, how about."

Shen Jin said, "Yes."

Holding an umbrella together, the two walked across the promenade to another separate gym.

Uncle Yao stood behind them, wondering, when did the two of them have such a harmonious relationship?

"Your cousin is also back today, don't you go and see her?" Shen Chongli glanced at him, and randomly grabbed a dart and threw it on the target plate.

"Don't go." Shen Jin glanced at Shen Chongli's 25 points, "She is a cousin, it is not convenient for me to see."

"Now you know that she is your cousin?" Shen Chongli raised her eyebrows slightly. "Your cousin wants to beg you to help her save her sister now, so the sentence should be less."

Shen Jin also picked up a dart and pierced it on the target plate, very good, standing beside Shen Chongli, still 25 points.

His expression is cold:

"no way."

"Tsk tusk, are you trying to stand up for your avatar?" Shen Chongli laughed, squinted, and took a look at the position of the bullseye.

Throw it hard, hit the red heart, 50 points. Shen Chongli was a little proud and looked at Shen Jin.

"Unfortunately, you Shen Jin has been smart for so long, and you haven't been given a donkey by a woman. What people like is our little uncle, who is purely using you as a substitute."

Shen Jin grabbed a dart next to him, gestured, and then threw it violently—

His darts didn't hit the target plate at all, but flew straight to the darts that Shen Chongli stuck on the red heart.

With a "pop", Shen Chongli's full score dart was directly and vividly knocked down!

"Shen Chongli, listen, all the thirteen knives I have suffered will come back little by little." Shen Jin looked at him with biting eyes.

"I look forward to it, brother." Shen Chongli said dismissively, "Yes, just to remind you, have you ever wondered why the old man would find Lu Boliang everywhere in the first place?"

"You were also looking for him at the time. Guess, the old man brought people back first, what on earth was he afraid of being known by you?"

Shen Chongli didn't mind that his dart was shot down by Shen Jin, and the smile on his lips had not changed.

Shen Jin ignored him, picked up the umbrella, and strode out.

When he reached the door of Father Shen, he shouted "Dad" as usual. The person inside said "um", and a man pushing a wheelchair walked out slowly. He is a middle-aged man.

Father Shen glanced at Shen Jin and said, "I'm back?"

Shen Jin said, "I'm back."

"Okay." Father Shen pushed the wheelchair into the house again. He slammed the door shut.

Standing outside the door, Shen Jin chuckled his lips and smiled before returning to his room.

Before going to bed, he glanced at the moon in the sky, but it was gone. He took out his mobile phone, Ruan Yan still did not reply to him.

He thought for a while, then sent her another sentence: "It's raining, is it cold?"

Ruan Yan did not return.

He finally said: "I am a little bit cold here."

After sending it out, he retracted into the quilt alone, holding the phone. In fact, he didn't want her to return, but he was doing such a waiting action. With his eyes open, he looked at the phone screen and saw that the whole person was groggy. Sleep over.

Ruan Yan went to bed early last night. When she got up, she realized that Shen Jin sent her a message at one o'clock in the morning—

"a little cold."

What the hell, he said cold in June? !

Ruan Yan thought for a while, then replied: "Drink more hot water."

After returning, she smiled, and put the phone away.

Today she is going to meet the director and another creator of Variety. The director of "Juggling" is called Deng Feihong, and she is one of the few female directors in China with certain achievements.

Ruan Yan arrived at the agreed hotel, Deng Lin was already sitting there waiting for her.

Rao had heard Deng Feihong's name as the "Iron Lady" in the circle before that. The moment she saw her, Ruan Yan was still stunned—

She, she is so different!

Not only is she different from ordinary directors, she is also different from all regular women, even men.

It's hard to imagine that Deng Feihong is fifty years old this year. The corners of her eyes are indeed covered with wrinkles, but her eyes are still full of looks. The feeling of confidence is something most people of this age cannot have, and this This kind of self-confidence is also reflected in her hair—

Deng Feihong shaved an inch!

It is hard to imagine that she shaved an inch at an age when she could be someone else's grandmother. How unique and maverick this is.

"Director Deng, good." Ruan Yan walked in and bowed slightly to her.

"Sit down." Deng Feihong's eyes stayed on her face for a moment, and then he called her to sit down, "Is there anything you want to eat? Xiao Ruan, this clear water white fish is a must."

Ruan Yan smiled: "When I first entered the industry, the dean of our performance department said that if you want to enter this industry, you must be prepared to eat XX dishes in clear water for a lifetime. Then the beef boiled in water in our cafeteria will be sold that week. It's out."

Deng Feihong also smiled.

Ruan Yan continued: "Later, the cafeteria hit the iron while it was still hot and introduced a signature dish of Qingshui Dongpo Pork, which made our department head blow up his beard with anger."

After Ruan Yan finished speaking, Deng Feihong said, "Your department chair is Jiang Shengli, isn't it?"

Ruan Yan nodded: "You know?"

"Why don't you know, this old guy's mouth is very poisonous." Deng Feihong said with a smile, and then said to her, "Since we talked about the days when you were in the first telegram, then it is just right, the second female of our drama I still know you, she said she is your roommate Zhao Shuiqing in Shoudian."

Ruan Yan was stunned. She never thought that she would see Zhao Shuiqing again in this play.

"She was an audition. She is a very down-to-earth girl. If you know each other, you should be able to cooperate."

After Deng Feihong finished speaking, he saw Ruan Yan's expression slightly stiff: "What's the matter, did you have a bad relationship before?"

A smile appeared on the corners of Ruan Yan's lips: "Ok, why not, she introduced me to my first audition opportunity."

Deng Feihong smiled, that's good.

"This time I asked you to come out, mainly because I wanted to give you a vaccination in advance. This movie may make you very tired, first because you have never been exposed to acrobatics, and I am a very demanding actor. Director Gao, so you may have to go to the acrobatic troupe and train for two months first. You are destined to suffer some physical pain."

Ruan Yan nodded: "It's okay, I can still eat this bitterness."

"Well. Another point is that you may have to deal with online public opinion."

"Huh?" Ruan Yan puzzled.

"You just took the shadow queen, there must be a bunch of people sing you badly. This is the psychological pain you have to suffer." Deng Feihong said.

"I'm okay, I don't mind at all." Ruan Yan raised her eyes and smiled at her.

Deng Feihong looked at her for a long while and smiled, she thought, I hope I didn't pick the wrong person this time.

"By the way, Teacher Deng, when will we start training? Where is the location?" Ruan Yan asked her.

"Next week, a large acrobatic troupe in Anhe City will give us training."

"Okay." Deng Feihong chatted with her about the shooting plan. Ruan Yan listened one by one. At the time of parting, she said, "I am going to visit someone today."

"Um?"

"A friend, I'm going to tell him that I may be leaving Linjiang for a while."

The Affiliated Hospital of First Medical University.

When Ruan Yan rushed over, she wore the most common white short-sleeved and black sports pants, a medical mask and black-rimmed glasses. In the hospital, wearing a mask is too common.

Therefore, not too many people noticed the visit of this female star.

Except for the nurses in the duty room, Ruan Yan knocked on the door and asked them, "Is Dr. Lu there?"

A young nurse shook his head: "Dr. Lu is not in the clinic today, but is looking after the patient upstairs."

"Ah, is it convenient to talk about which floor?"

The little nurse told her the room number, and when she waited for the people to leave, she sighed: "Here is another one. As expected, Dr. Lu's suitors are in an endless stream."

"So what? I didn't see Dr. Lu panicking and transferring a woman from the nursing home to the hospital today? Most of the girlfriend didn't run away. Alas, there's no show."

As soon as this was said, everyone was going to take the medical record book, take the medical record book, take the temperature of the body temperature, and start busy again.

Ruan Yan pressed the elevator upstairs and walked to the door of the ward. She was about to knock on the door, but she saw Lu Boliang through the crack of the door.

And that woman...

She was lying halfway on the bed, and she was very devoid of energy.

Even the skin on the face is loose and collapsed.

What does it mean to be thirty? For female celebrities like Ruan Yan and the others, many people go to get injections, take medicine, and use sky-high-priced skin care products, and still maintain themselves like a twenty-year-old girl.

However, this woman in front of me.

Her eyes were blank.

Ruan Yan suddenly remembered that the night she confessed to Lu Boliang many years ago, they could only see each other's eyes in the dim lights, and she asked him, "Do you like Zhou Siro?"

He shook his head, only sighed slightly: "I don't even remember the color of her eyes."

Fifteen years, too long. It's so long that people can forget countless important details, and Lu Boliang, he has closed himself in these years, repeating only the action of "waiting".

It turns out that her eyes are this color, gray-brown, they should be pretty, Ruan Yan thought.

Lu Boliang sat next to Zhou Sirou's bed and searched her mouth with a flashlight, "...the function of the vocal cords seems to have shrunk, and there is hearing, Sirou, can you hear me calling you like this?"

Zhou Sirou nodded slightly, and she opened her mouth, but for the time being, she could only utter simple single syllables.

"It doesn't matter, it will get better gradually." Lu Boliang comforted her.

"Brother, brother." Zhou Sirou shouted only these two syllables.

Lu Boliang paused. He did not choose to cheat. Instead, he told her honestly and frankly: "Sirou, Zijue has done some very bad things, and he is likely to serve his sentence. When the verdict is over, you will recover. I Take you to see him."

Zhou Silou opened her mouth, unable to say more complicated sentences, only she opened her eyes and wept.

"Don't cry, your visual function hasn't recovered well. You must protect your eyes."

Lu Boliang finished. Zhou Sirou opened her mouth and murmured, sending out intermittent broken sentences. She stammered for a long, long time, and Ruan Yan also stood outside the door for a long, long time.

Finally pieced together her broken sentence: "You, will, one, straight, accompany, me,?"

Lu Boliang stood, standing upright. He gently shook his head and said to Zhou Sirou: "Recover well. It's so rare to return to this world. Take a look."

After that, he went out to get medicine for Zhou Siro.

Ruan Yan didn't know why, at that moment she was so afraid of facing Lu Boliang. She didn't understand what the sour, astringent and bulging emotions in her heart were. It was not jealous, sad, nor joy. She only hurriedly fled and walked towards the stairs opposite to Lu Boliang with red eyes.

But when he turned the corner, he happened to hit a person's dark eyes.

Standing tall in the sun, the man put one hand in his pocket, looking at her, his always cold face, at this moment, his expression was rare and gentle, and he said like a coax:

"Why are you crying again."

"Lu Boliang doesn't care about you, I will take care of you."

"Come and cry."

Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

English » » Chapter 50: Shura FieldThe Her That Is So Charming Chapter 50: Shura FieldSettings

Shen Jin?

Why is he here?

Ruan Yan looked at him steadily. The sourness in the nose has not disappeared.

"Ruan Yan, come over, cry if you want, I won't watch."

Shen Jin looked at her with the tail of his eyes slightly raised. When he said this, his beautiful jaw line was stretched straight, and his handsome facial features looked deep in the light. Just looking at his face, he is indeed a self-confident dog man with capital.

"Don't cry." Ruan Yan said with a nasal sound.

"really not?"

"Do not."

I won't cry in front of you if I cry!

Ruan Yan asked him, "Why are you here?"

"Just wait for the rabbit."

Ruan Yanmo took a moment.

"I've been here since six in the morning, Yao Bo said that Zhou Siro wakes up, and I know you will definitely come over." Shen Jin stood, his eyes focused and calm, "I'll just wait here, waiting for one. Rabbit, crying with red eyes, ran over by himself."

Ruan Yan turned his head away and said bluntly: "Oh."

Shen Jin pulled out his hand, walked towards her with his legs open, stretched out his hand, trying to take her over, paused his fingers, and finally pulled the corner of her shirt sleeve, gently pulling the person forward.

"What are you doing?" Ruan Yan asked him.

"Take you to have fun, friend." He smiled, jokingly, and pulled Ruan Yan's chiffon sleeves and walked forward.

Ruan Yan was surprised by his shameless behavior, and even the astringency in her heart was inexplicably turned away. Shen Jin is so strange recently, and it's getting more and more weird. Moreover, this kind of strangeness was increasing little by little, so that she was completely unaware of it. By the time he noticed it, he had completely changed a lot.

Ruan Yan followed him and asked him, "What fun?"

"Look for fun for adults."

An hour later, Ruan Yan was wearing a peaked cap, black-rimmed glasses, and a mask. He looked blankly at the little girl holding marshmallows next to him, and the woman in the front row was carried on her shoulders and did something to her. Kid with grimace.

And the people sitting on the Ferris wheel on the front stage walked forward one by one. It seemed that they would never have their turn.

"Is this the fun of the grown-ups you are talking about?"

Ruan Yan looked at Shen Jin speechlessly, and then at the line of old elders in front.

Shen Jin paused for a moment, his face still as steady as an old dog: "I'll call the person in charge here and say, we can go in directly."

"Just jump in in front of so many people?" Ruan Yan glanced at him lightly, "President Shen, please point your face."

Shen Jin gave a light cough, "Should we go to the jumping machine? There are a lot fewer people over there."

This amusement park is very big, especially the jumper, which claims to have the third highest jumper in Asia. Many people come here admiringly, but not many people really dare to ride.

Shen Jin and the others were standing at the bottom. There were not many people in line. While waiting for their seats, Shen Jin said to her, "If you are afraid later, you can call it out, it's okay."

Ruan Yan looked up. The position of the first group of people had risen as the machine was running. A faint scream came from above, and the introduction sign next to it said that the jumper is 58 meters high. , The maximum operating speed is 72 kilometers per hour...

"Okay. If I'm afraid, I'll call it out." Ruan Yan said.

The previous round walked down. Ruan Yan and Shen Jin sat up under the arrangement of the staff.

After they fastened their seat belts, the staff checked them one by one, and Shen Jin turned his head to check again for Ruan Yan, before he sat securely.

The machine slowly rose up, the click of rough gears rang, and the slow rise was felt. Linjiang gradually spread out into a painting under their feet. Shen Jin was afraid that Ruan Yan was afraid, so he tried to help her interrupt, he asked She: "Have you been to the playground before?"

Ruan Yan shook his head.

She had been on the boat when she was young, and later lived with her uncle's house. Then she went to university and was busy doing morning exercises and body training, and then she met Shen Jin.

Shen Jin said, "I haven't been here either."

Ruan Yan was slightly surprised, how could it be possible. She said: "I used to hear people say that some wealthy families will directly build a playground for their children."

Shen Jin tilted his head and lowered his eyelids. He glanced at Linjiang City, which was completely spread under his feet, and couldn't say what his tone was, "Well, some people do that."

With a click--

The gears have jammed as usual, and the jumping machine stopped at the highest point in Linjiang City.

All the people coming and going were reduced to a point under their feet, and Ruan Yan's First Medical College, Shoudian, and Shen Jin's Xunguang Building were all unclear.

"Are you afraid?" Shen Jin asked her.

Ruan Yan shook his head.

Shen Jin said, "Can you tell me now, why did you cry today?"

Ruan Yan searched for the location of the Affiliated Hospital of the First Medical University, but she couldn't find it, and she suddenly felt a little at a loss. She said: "I don't know, I just feel that Lu Boliang and Zhou Siro, they are very pitiful...but I seem to be a little happy."

"Zhou Siro woke up. A good girl like her finally woke up. Lu Boliang can also be relieved. He said that what he wanted to do most was to study zoology, but he had to study neurosurgery for Zhou Siro. He liked it so much. Fish. He seems to be finally able to do what he likes."

"Aren't these good things, why do you still want to cry?" Shen Jin looked over at her.

"I don't know, I just... Zhou Sirou asked him, will he stay with her all the time? He shook his head and let her take a good look at this world. I didn't know whether he was a refusal. But anyway, I was there. Suddenly, I suddenly felt that he and Zhou Sirou had been dependent on each other for fifteen years since childhood, and fifteen years of waiting silently after they grew up. Xiaolongnv waited for Yang Guo for sixteen years, Wang Baochuan waited for Xue Pinggui for sixteen years, and between them There are thirty years."

"Shen Jin, if it were you, do you have the confidence to beat someone for thirty years?"

Shen Jin twitched his lips and smiled wildly in his eyes:

"Lu Boliang is of noble character, but I can't. I'm desperately despicable. This kind of trustworthy thing of tailspins will never happen to a villain like me."

Ruan Yan looked at him, and he continued to smile and sigh:

"Thirty years? Thirty years ago, I had fallen asleep with my beloved girl Kang."

Ruan Yan: "..."

The kang fell asleep, so what's the matter?

She chose to ignore this person.

The next second, the machine continues to run. The whole jumping machine fell swiftly--

Ruan Yan heard screams of shock under her feet and on the top of her head.

And a man next to him who just uttered bold words, at the moment of weightlessness, grabbed Ruan Yan's hand tightly, paled, and cursed:

"Hold!"

Lu Boliang took it back to the pharmacy.

The little nurses in the pharmacy saw him come back and asked him, "Doctor Lu, a lady came to you just now."

"Miss?"

"Hmm, wearing a mask, didn't she come to your ward to look for you?" The nurse was a little gossip.

Lu Boliang's eyebrows paused. Is Ruan Yan here?

But she left again.

Did you see Zhou Sirou?

Lu Boliang packed the medicine and said to the nurse: "Okay, I see, thank you."

After speaking, he carried the medicine tray and continued to walk outside.

Zhou Sirou's situation is not optimistic. She has slept too long and has meticulous care, but she can't escape muscle atrophy.

Language function and memory function are difficult to restore to the past.

"Bo Liang, I miss my brother." Zhou Sirou wrote out crookedly on the pad.

"It doesn't matter, when you are done, I will take you to visit him." Lu Boliang said to her.

She continued to write with difficulty: "What's wrong with your throat?"

She is not stupid. After waking up for fifteen years, all personnel affairs have undergone earth-shaking changes. Even this era has changed. Her memory is still at the top of the computer class, and the nurse who takes care of her is already teaching As she used a thin tablet to communicate.

She was at a loss.

The greater confusion stems from Lu Boliang's change.

He was still so gentle, but there was a deep scar in his throat, and his voice when talking with her became extremely hoarse. The sound of gentle floating light in the past disappeared completely.

"Do you really want to listen, Si Rou." Lu Boliang looked at her intently.

Zhou Sirou nodded.

"Then I will tell you slowly." Lu Boliang put down the medicine tray, he sat down, still sitting upright, his eyes lowered, the first time there was a wave of waves in his calm eyes for more than ten years, he used hoarse The voice said, "Sirou, in the fifteen years since you slept, I fell in love with a girl."

Zhou Sirou looked at her blankly, she tried to speak, but she couldn't make a sound. She gestured slowly on the tablet: "She, okay?"

"If judged by ordinary public order and good customs, she may not be'good' in the full sense. But in my case, she is good enough to break all external judgments."

Zhou Sirou blinked. She wanted to cry, but she thought of what Lu Boliang had said that her vision function had not been fully recovered, and she couldn't shed tears.

"So this scar?"

"To save her."

Lu Boliang looked down at Zhou Sirou, his eyes were smooth, his vocal cords were still dumb. He told Zhou Sirou, from the time he and Ruan Yan were in the remote Three Gorges, and then to Ruan Yan's re-reading, he sent him one email after another, and then to the days that they spent together at the First Medical University, and then to that time. The medical incident that completely changed his fate.

"Sirou, when I saved her, I thought of you." Lu Boliang said, "I understand that you pushed me away at the time. I care about her, just like you cared about me."

Zhou Sirou couldn't help it anymore, her tears still flowed out, her face wet.

She trembled and wrote: "Does she like you?"

"I like it. But I rejected her. This is the hardest decision I have ever made. I regret but I don't regret it."

Lu Boliang found the tissue and wiped away tears for Zhou Sirou patiently, "Because you are the person I grew up with, and you are my relatives. You saved my life. When you lay down, I promised. You, I will do it. I will wait for you to wake up. Grandpa Lu taught us three things, the Paradigm Covenant and Jibzhino. I will always abide by you."

Zhou Sirou looked at him calmly.

"Now you wake up, I want to tell you, Sirou, don't like me anymore, okay? For fifteen years, it's not easy for you. Take a good look at the world, the green mountains and trees, and even the rapid changes in technology. They are all worthy of your entrustment and viewing."

Lu Boliang took back the paper towels and tucked the quilt for her, "Sirou, I have never been the greatest art in this world. I am just an ordinary person to the end, and only your own life is the greatest art."

Zhou Sirou's tears burst again.

Although the caregiver told her that she was thirty years old, her memory still remained at the broken fifteen years old. She had forgotten many things, but she still remembered that she was holding a broom, standing in front of Zhou Zijue, rebutting him When discussing film art in China, she rightly said: "Lu Boliang is the greatest art."

...

Zhou Sirou pursed her lips and closed her tears. She twisted her fingers and wrote the word "OK" on the tablet.

She will live. Live the lost fifteen years from scratch.

Lu Boliang's eyes curled up, and he said softly, "I will get better soon, and I will help you."

Zhou Sirou nodded.

Her body and heart are still a little chaotic.

Finally, she wrote on the tablet:

"What about her, will you still look for her?"

Lu Boliang paused. This time he said, "I will."

When packing up the medicine tray, the metal pliers collided with each other, and there was a clanging sound. He remembered what Ruan Yan had said that night, and his eyebrows were lowered again, "It's just that she may not need it anymore."

"Do you need it?"

After getting off the jumping machine, Shen Jin held back the discomfort in his stomach, and handed Ruan Yan a piece of paper.

Ruan Yan looked at him turning blue, as if he was about to vomit, she said, "No, you can keep it for yourself."

Shen Jin turned his face to his side. He coughed and his ears turned red: "I don't need it much."

Ruan Yan didn't speak, just let him.

After a while, Shen Jin still couldn't hold back: "Why were you not afraid at all just now?" When the jumping machine fell crazily, the girls around them all screamed.

Ruan Yan said lightly: "I'm used to hanging Wia hanging."

Shen Jin: "..."

Ruan Yan looked at him, "Are you still having fun?"

"Look!" Shen Jin said with a gritted teeth.

It was hard to get people out, and finally Ruan Yan treated him a little better. Even if he died on the jumping machine, he had to give Gou the end of the day!

"Yes, I want to go to the haunted house."

Shen Jin: "..."

Shen Jin silently took Ruan Yan to buy a ticket.

There were not many people in the haunted house. There was a couple in front of Ruan Yan. The girl clung to the boy's arm tightly.

After Shen Jin stood up straight, he seemed to be taller than the boy. He lowered his eyes slightly and looked at Ruan Yan, who was still calm and relaxed next to him. He said, "Don't worry, I won't take the opportunity to take advantage of you when you are afraid."

Ruan Yan glanced at him lightly, and said nothing.

Two people walked in, a piece of black inside.

Shen Jin had never been to such a place. He didn't know the structure inside. When he walked, his thigh muscles didn't consciously tighten for a moment: "Why, it's black."

Ruan Yan glanced at him: "The haunted house is not black, what is that."

"I thought it was a red light or a green light, and there were staff members playing scary ghosts..."

As soon as he finished saying this, a pair of unusually soft hands were added to his feet, and he touched his ankle and leather shoes strangely.

He froze immediately and could no longer take a step.

A tingling coolness radiated from the back spine to the scalp.

He is not afraid of ghosts, he has a slight habit of cleanliness, he is afraid of sudden touch by strangers, and endless darkness.

Ruan Yan was walking forward. The haunted house here is okay. For her, there is nothing particularly scary. Her code of conduct has always been that she is not afraid of ghosts but only people. She came here just to experience the regret of not being here when she was a child.

However, it wasn't until the girl in front of the staff was so scared that she put her boyfriend's arm around her boyfriend's arm, that Ruan Yan realized something was wrong.

Where is Shen Jin?

She turned her head to look, but it was pitch black and she could not see anything.

She intends to walk back and wait for him where she enters the door.

But after walking a few steps, the whole person touched something soft with his toes.

They are leather shoes.

Ruan Yan lowered her head and looked carefully. Her eyes had adapted to the darkness here, and she could see that it was a group of people.

"Shen Jin?" She tentatively called out.

As soon as the voice fell, the group of shadows immediately raised their heads. He looked at her, and the eyes of the sword eyebrows and star eyes that had been so cold in the past became wet at this moment.

"Ruan Yan." He called her name.

When he opened his mouth, he was full of surprise.

"Yeah." Ruan Yan said.

"Can you help me?" He is not a person who can show weakness, no man is willing to show weakness in front of his beloved woman. But he, really, was somewhat afraid of this darkness.

Ruan Yan said hello, she took Shen Jin's arm and helped him to get up slowly. The warm body temperature on his arm was transmitted through the shirt. Her fingertips moved back slightly by an inch. Shen Jin also noticed her discomfort. As soon as he stood up, he immediately took the initiative to stay away from her, and walked forward on the wall by himself.

Looking at him like this, the staff nearby did not dare to pretend to be a ghost to scare him, and consciously gave way to them.

Shen Jin directly closed his eyes this time. He chose not to look, and if he didn't look, those unprovoked memories of the past would not flood up again.

He groped and walked forward, his teeth clenched tightly. After a while, he tentatively opened his mouth: "Ruan Yan."

"Um?"

"Can you lend me your shirt sleeve?" he said cautiously, "I'll take it and make sure not to touch you."

Ruan Yan was silent and handed it over.

Shen Jin did what he said, he held Ruan Yan's cuff all the way, and would never touch her easily without her permission.

The two of them walked out of the haunted house quietly.

The moment the sky leaked into the eyes.

Shen Jin loosened Ruan Yan's cuffs.

He said: "Sorry."

Ruan Yan said, "It's okay."

Shen Jin put his hands behind him and pressed back the discomfort in his heart.

"I'll send you back." He bowed his head slightly. After speaking, he paused and couldn't help asking her, "Are you happy today?"

Ruan Yan thought for a while: "Well, so."

Shen Jin's expression immediately softened a lot, and he sent her forward.

But at the moment when he raised his head, his gaze flicked over the empty Coke cup of the man next to him, Shen Jin's eyes immediately drenched, and his left hand quickly grabbed the large bouquet of roses on the flower shop in front of him, and brought Ruan Yan into his arms with his elbows around her. On her shoulders, she held a rose in her palm to block her face.

He stretched out his right hand and snatched the Coke cup of the man next to him.

He immediately dumped a miniature camera inside.

Ruan Yan was held in his arms and his face pressed against his hot chest. Even in this situation, he still kept his promise. He didn't touch her half a point with his fingers, and only clamped her with his elbow to prevent her from being photographed again. .

In the surging rose scent, she heard Shen Jin holding the knuckles of the miniature camera, and he squeezed it until it creaked, and the camera had already been smashed by him.

He said sharply to the paparazzi: "Get out."

New Novels (2 hours ago) (5 hours ago) (8 hours ago)
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

English » » Chapter 51: Shura FieldThe Her That Is So Charming Chapter 51: Shura FieldSettings

The fragrance of roses is too strong.

Ruan Yan was dizzy for a moment.

The paparazzi was so frightened by this suddenly fierce man that he turned and ran away, not even daring to take the photos taken on the miniature camera.

"Okay, don't be afraid."

He let go.

Ruan Yan left his arms, her face seemed to have the body temperature he had participated in. She took two steps back uncomfortably.

The hostility between Shen Jin's eyebrows dissipated and returned to a peaceful appearance. He took out his phone and scanned the QR code of the shop owner in front of him.

After paying the money, he glanced at Ruan Yan who was still silent, and he shouted, "Ruan Yan."

"Huh?" Ruan Yan asked him.

"Take it." Shen Jin put a large bouquet of roses in his left hand into Ruan Yan's arms, he coughed lightly, "I didn't mean to send you roses on purpose, nothing else. You, if you encounter paparazzi sneak shots , You just pick it up and cover your face."

Ruan Yan glanced at the exaggerated large bouquet in her arms, and said helplessly: "Don't you think such a large bouquet is more eye-catching?"

Shen Jin frowned, "It's okay, I'll take you back right away."

I'm going back right away, where do I need to hide the paparazzi.

It's too contradictory.

Ruan Yan reluctantly accepted the flowers and got into the car with him.

Shen Jin did not bring the driver today, he drove by himself. Ruan Yan consciously sat down in the back row holding the flower.

Shen Jin glanced at her, and while she was looking out the window, he calmly adjusted down the rear-view mirror of the car.

Very good, it is the angle from which you can see her just as soon as you look up.

Shen Jin glanced at her, and he put his hands on the steering wheel with well-knotted hands. He quietly asked her: "Where do you live, I will send you there."

"Dongzhou Garden." Ruan Yan said.

"Okay." His acting skills are very good, the details are well done, and he even decently opened a navigation to show himself the way.

"Listen to the song?" Shen Jin asked, "Sorry, I don't have Lisa Ono's song here."

Ruan Yan said, "It's okay, whatever you want."

So Shen Jin slowly turned on the stereo, and the familiar male voice was heard in the car: "The snowfall in the twelfth lunar month of ten years, the old couple are vying for hot kang..."

Ruan Yanmei's heart beat: "Shen Jin, why didn't I find you so..."

"Huh?" Shen Jin asked her, "Don't you like to listen to this? I paid Yu Qian and Teacher Guo's. I'll let it go for you."

After Shen Jin finished, he really bent down to debug while waiting for the red light.

Ruan Yan: "...not necessarily."

After he adjusted it, the car became quiet again, this time with two middle-aged male voices.

When the green light came on, he continued to drive, turning his head to ask her: "What did you just want to say to me, didn't you find out why I am so?"

Ruan Yan said, "I didn't find out why you are like this--"

"outrageous!"

Before Ruan Yan had finished speaking, a line of Teacher Yu Qian popped up in the speaker in the car.

Shen Jin's face sank for a moment, and in the audience's laughter, he reached out and turned off the car speakers.

Ruan Yan couldn't hold back, laughing, it was rare to see Shen Jin deflated.

Shen Jin was as calm as ever: "You can keep talking."

Ruan Yan: "I said, I didn't find you so naive, well, a little bit timid."

"Oh." Shen Jin's face collapsed even worse.

She changed the subject: "But this is also not bad."

Shen Jin looked through the rearview mirror and caught her smiling eyes in the mirror. He felt a little smoother: "What is a good way?"

Ruan Yan: "It looks like a person."

"..."

Shen Jin stopped talking immediately.

He sent her to Dongzhou Garden and watched her get out of the car holding the flowers. He didn't leave immediately. He leaned back slightly and leaned on the leather seat. The car is now full of the aroma of roses. He thinks it smells good, and it is more relaxing than the smell of tobacco.

The two small keychains whose eyes fell on the co-pilot were the cute faceless men in Spirited Away. They were just a souvenir from the haunted house that the staff gave them.

He grabbed it and put it in his pocket. He smiled and gave another excuse. It was good to return it to her next time.

Ruan Yan returned home and turned on the light. The light was as gentle as before, like soaking people in cream.

She took out her mobile phone and found out that she was sent to hot search again on Weibo.

But this time it wasn't because of the messy scandal, nor was it because of Song Yun's affairs. It was purely because she took Deng Feihong's "Juggling".

"I am not optimistic about Ruan Yan's choice. Boliang Entertainment is just joking about the future of this young actress. She has no experience in acrobatics. Deng Feihong is a famous female lunatic, and her level is extremely unstable. Shoot ten, beat five, the first one just won the prize, and the next one will hit seven figures at the box office. This kind of team, I don't understand why she would take it."

He Bei, a well-known host in the circle who said this, has always been known for his sharp tongue. He seems to have a close relationship with Song Yun. Therefore, when Ruan Yan received "Juggling", he was the first to jump out. .

And the loudest following was a group of film critics: "Ruan Yan was branded as'only medical film'. She should be too eager to get rid of this label, but unfortunately she doesn't have a good eye for picking books. The subject matter of the film is unpopular. The level of a certain female director is unstable. Women make films and the format is still too small. It can only be said that Ruan Yan made his home with medical films, and he will succeed and defeat Xiao He."

The following comments also followed the bad news.

She is not in a variety show, and there are few friends in the circle, not to mention Deng Feihong. She is notoriously strict, making a movie and offending a group of actors. She is also ostracized by her peers for being too maverick.

Therefore, except for Zhao Yicheng and others who mentioned two sentences "Believe in Ruan Yan" during the interview, almost all of them laughed at Ruan Yan in the group, "If you want to transform and want to be mad, you can take the scene indiscriminately and wait for the street."

Ruan Yan flipped through the comments and found that she was very optimistic.

She called Xing Qing and asked her, "Could you please come forward to PR."

"Do you want to respond to those negative comments?" Xing Qing said, "It's not very suggestive. Because to be honest, although it is listed on the hot search, but the location is quite behind, and the popularity is also very low. This is just a few days ago. It's just a chain reaction after the award. There is no need to respond and lower your value."

"No, I am not responding to comments related to me."

Ruan Yan paused and said in a calm tone, "I want to reply to the comments related to Deng Feihong."

Two hours later, @阮十一V posted a Weibo:

"It's a director, not a'female' director; even if it is a madman, it is not a'female' madman. Please do not use gender bias to define personal achievements, thank you!

In addition, I replied to Teacher He Bei that last year you performed a cross-border performance on the theme of divorce, and the response was good. Dare you also have a divorce experience to perform so well? "

As we all know, He Bei and his wife have been married for 20 years, and they have always been a rare couple in the circle. They all say that he is poisonous because he has given all the tenderness to his wife.

Ruan Yan's counterattack, don't counterattack too accurately.

Do you still shoot divorce movies if you stand a good man? I can't shoot if I don't know acrobatics? What reason!

As soon as Weibo came out, the number of topics that were originally ranked for more than 40 in hot searches rose directly to 20.

To be honest, most of the female celebrities nowadays are pretty soft, and few of them are so straightforward.

Many passers-by did not turn their fans to Ruan Yan, but they ate melons excitedly, even if someone didn't know who Ruan Yan Hebei was, they happily joined the battlefield. After all, let's be honest, who doesn't like watching beautiful celebrities go straight off the court.

At the same time, feminists also came.

What? The squandering entertainment industry has been oppressed by male power?

Fuck, what do these dogs say better than film critics. When something went wrong, the driver had to add a female character, if he committed a crime, the suspect had to add a female character, and the scientist won the prize, and he had to add a female character. Oh, it turns out that the director had to add a female character too. Why, it is assumed that all the good and the bad in the society are men. Whenever something happens, you have to add a "female" prefix to emphasize it?

All of a sudden, the comment area of ​​He Bei and the group of film critics fell directly.

Several waves of people pinched together, and until the end, He Bei commented on it all:

"We've decided on the film of this'female' director, and I'm so mad at you!!!"

Ruan Yan didn't look at it again, and sorted out some background information that Deng Feihong had sent her.

Looking at this battle, Xing Qing was surprised at the combat effectiveness of the feminists. She said to Ruan Yan: "You are using this loophole very well."

Ruan Yan said: "It's not a use. I really want to say something for Deng Feihong. I have long been unable to get used to this kind of ethos in the circle. Why is it also a corpse, a male group is more expensive than a female group. Fifty yuan, what? Is the extra fifty yuan paid for an extra genitalia?"

Xing Qing had never seen Ruan Yan say such rude and direct words, and she was stunned for a moment before reacting, "Yan...what did you say?"

In fact, after Ruan Yan finished speaking, she was taken aback. In the face of work, she rarely vented her emotions so directly. She returned to her usual calm: "It's nothing, but I think that even if Deng Feihong's films are not well shot, they shouldn't be prejudiced by these critics because of their gender."

"Yin, I think you have been a little different recently." Xing Qing said.

"Where is it different?"

"That's it," Xing Qing thought about it, and said, "Is it like a person?"

"..." Isn't this what she said about Shen Jin! Sure enough, did the retribution come back!

Xing Qing hurriedly said: "Don't get me wrong, I mean you used to be cold and cold. Many times, except when you are in the drama, I don't see any particularly big emotional ups and downs in your life. , I even wonder if you were a fairy who grew up drinking dew."

"But now, I think you have a lot of human touch. Just, still, pretty good."

Ruan Yan said, "Well, I got it," and she hung up the phone. His eyes fell on the red roses on the table.

This room was arranged by herself after she moved in. The lighting was gentle yellow, the walls were quiet white, and the sheets and curtains were all calm gray-blue.

Except for the handful of roses, in such an environment, it was so bright and abrupt.

Same as its owner.

She was indeed infected by Shen Jin during this period of time.

Ruan Yan didn't think about it anymore, she was about to press off her phone, but suddenly there was a red "1" in the "New Friends" column.

Ruan Yan clicked open, it was a familiar avatar.

It is a white water bird.

The nickname is: "Lu".

Later, after Ruan Yan confessed to him, he changed to a simple white. The relationship between the two became an ordinary senior school girl. It didn't take long for him to have an accident. He went to the United States for treatment. Ruan Yan lived in guilt and pain during that time, and finally deleted Lu Boliang on the day he dropped out.

After he returned to Linjiang, Ruan Yan did not add him back.

But now, how come he... Add her?

Ruan Yan agreed.

Lu Boliang: "You came to the hospital to see me today?"

"I want to talk to you face to face, I will go to other places for training in a few days."

"Well, come to the First Medical University tomorrow. I have a gift for you."

"Really? Thank you!"

"Really, rest early."

Ruan Yan was holding her mobile phone and couldn't hold back. She clicked on Lu Boliang's circle of friends on the bed. As expected, it was as simple as his people. In addition to forwarding some medical journal papers, she also had some donation information called for when she walked through the Northwest. , And nothing else.

The farthest one was six months ago, when he sent the sentence "here", and it was positioned as Pingshui Town.

She gently buried her head in the quilt and put her phone on her chest. Maybe it's been playing for too long, the phone case is a little hot, and the temperature reaches her chest, a different kind of emotion surges.

The phone shook again and she turned it on.

Shen Jin: "As the saying goes, we share blessings and share difficulties. Ruan Yan, I think we should be able to rise from the level of'friends' to the level of'good friends' after experiencing today, right?"

It also comes with an emoticon pack. A woman in a white dress is holding a red wine glass with a dignified smile, and a few big golden letters are flashing: "Cheers to our friendship".

Ruan Yan:...

She thought of Xing Qing's evaluation of her, and the whole person was not good.

Fuck your good friend!

I was so stupid by your infection!

Turn off the screen, turn off the lights, and sleep.

On the other end, Shen Jin was holding the phone, typing on the keyboard and working overtime to deal with the company's affairs, looking at the phone from time to time.

Why hasn't she responded yet?

Is his wording inappropriate?

He chose emoticons for a long time, and his subordinates and partners often send him these emoticons to invigorate the atmosphere. Although he thinks it doesn't work, he still scolds them if they should be scolded.

Shen Jin pressed his eyebrows and continued to scratch the phone screen.

Ruan Yan woke up early the next day, and when he turned on his phone, Xing Qing's exclamation marks were a series of exclamation marks: "Damn, Yan Yan is awesome!!!"

Deng Feihong also messaged her: "Thank you, Xiao Ruan, for saving me a lot of publicity expenses."

Ruan Yan was a little puzzled. When he opened Weibo, there was a loud explosion on the hot search.

?

She clicked in, and the most popular Weibo was "Yesterday Entertainment" released the latest news. In fact, the host He Bei had divorced his wife because of cheating two years ago.

His wife, Zhang Qing, is a retired old actor. She played many popular dramas when she was young. She gradually retreated behind the scenes because of marriage. Therefore, in the hearts of the public, she still carries many people's childhood memories.

He Bei is even more angry!

Even if you marry a goddess, you don't want to cherish it!

It's all about cheating, and I've been using this marriage to make a good man's personality!

Ruan Yan clicked on the Weibo "Yesterday Entertainment". She never expected that the one she liked most was:

"Unexpectedly, He Bei actually used personal practice to go back and forth to Ruan Yan, telling her: Without experience, you really can't make a good movie hahahahahahaha!"

Ruan Yan: "..."

She turned her hand off. Forget it, this is also a good thing. The popularity of "Juggling" has also gained popularity, and the dispute between He Bei and her has been diverted by his own divorce.

She packed up and drove to the First Medical University.

Considering that Ruan Yan might be secretly photographed, they were near a small flower bed behind Cheng Qianshan's laboratory. There were few people there. When she was studying before, Lu Boliang would often bring her here to supervise her to recite the obscure medical books.

When she arrived, he was sitting on the bench, and the little sycamore fruits were on top of his head, and some fell to the ground, very quiet.

Today, he is wearing a loose white cotton shirt with a beige knitted cardigan. Sitting there, he feels like the sky is raining.

There was an unknown thing next to his bench, covered tightly with blue cloth, and she couldn't see what was underneath.

He heard her footsteps and looked up at her, "Ruan Yan, come and sit down."

Ruan Yan sat next to him, "What are you going to give me?"

"A bird," he said.

"After raising it for three years, I can finally give it to you."

Lu Boliang lowered his head, and a fan-shaped shadow appeared under his eyelids. He stretched out his slender hand and lifted the black cloth that had once covered the bird cage.

A small green parrot was laid down, looked at them stubbornly, and fluttered its wings.

"His name is'Zhang Dequan'."

He said.

Ruan Yan was stunned. He still remembered it.

In the past, she was so desperate to remember the anatomy of the system. She pointed to the editor-in-chief of the textbook named Zhang and said in a fit of anger: "The surname Zhang is having trouble with me! After I raise fish, I will name it Zhang Xiaolan, who raises birds. My name is Zhang Dequan! I will not feed them, so that these Teacher Zhang will be tortured by me again!"

...

Ruan Yan stretched out her hand carefully.

He watched her with a smile beside him: "When I decided to raise a bird, I was still in a state of silence. I thought, raise a parrot, just to speak for me."

Ruan Yan's fingers touched the green feathers of the parrot. He was frightened and tilted his head, looking at Ruan Yan with big mung bean eyes.

The next second, it spoke:

"Rouge, miss you."

Recently Updated: : :
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

English » » Chapter 52: Shura Field (Sorry, Third Uncle Xiu)The Her That Is So Charming Chapter 52: Shura Field (Sorry, Third Uncle Xiu)Settings

It is not a simple matter to teach a parrot to speak. Only by repeating it over and over again can they learn to vocalize, jerkily learn to say the ups and downs that belong only to human beings.

So, Lu Boliang, how long did you teach him before you let him learn?

And how many times did you repeat this sentence?

Ruan Yan took back the undercurrent that was surging in her heart, and she asked him: "He is so smart, what kind of breed is he?"

"Eclectic parrot."

Lu Boliang opened the cage, and Zhang Dequan was very smart, leaped lightly on the back of Lu Boliang's hand, and pecked him affectionately.

"I like this name very much. Compromise." He raised his hand and touched the back of the parrot. The green feathers made the back of his hand white.

"Compromise." Ruan Yan read it again. Only if there is helplessness, will he want to compromise. Do you have any compromises.

Lu Boliang patted Zhang Dequan's back, gently gathered his wings, and placed it on the back of Ruan Yan's hand.

The little guy pecked the back of Ruan Yan's hand. The bird's beak made her itchy, and she moved her finger slightly.

"Xiao Wen said, you still keep a lot of guppy behind you?" he asked her.

"...Well, it's a pity that I brought them to death." Ruan Yan was a little embarrassed, those fish, he might not know the meaning behind them.

"That means you are not suitable for raising fish, so let's raise the bird you like." He laughed, "Zhang Dequan will leave it to you in the future."

Ruan Yan hesitated, touched its back, and put it in the cage: "Okay."

She wanted to say something, but a voice came from behind: "Ruan Yan, when I came to school, I didn't come to see me first!"

Ruan Yan turned around and Cheng Qianshan walked out of the laboratory. He patted his white coat, took out two sugar cubes from it, and gave them one for each.

"Come, take it."

It was like many years ago when Lu Boliang finished his experiment and Ruan Yan was practicing calligraphy in the outside lounge. When he came out, Cheng Qianshan habitually gave them two a candy each.

"Thank you, Master." Ruan Yan took apart the colorful candy paper and put it in his mouth, still with sourness.

Cheng Qianshan raised his eyebrows at Lu Boliang, your kid is finally amazing?

Lu Boliang shook his head, no, he didn't say anything yet.

Cheng Qianshan blinked, hurry up!

Lu Boliang looked away, and no longer had eye contact with Cheng Qianshan.

Cheng Qianshan frowned and asked him: "Xiao Lu, is the pen that I found in my office last time still useful?"

Lu Boliang glanced at Cheng Qianshan helplessly. How could he not understand Cheng Qianshan's intentions? He just wanted to rely on their past to pull Ruan Yan back. But he doesn't like this.

"I don't know, I haven't tried to write yet." Lu Boliang said.

Ruan Yan asked: "What pen?"

Cheng Qianshan smiled and touched his non-existent beard, smiling like a world-famous person: "I found it when I was cleaning up, and it's not cheap, Montblanc's."

Ruan Yan paused again, she murmured: "Really."

Cheng Qianshan knew the measure, so he raised his mouth and stopped mentioning it. After all, this is a matter between the two juniors. He took out a letter from his bag and handed it to Lu Boliang: "Recommendation letter, take it, and prepare for the exam. I have already greeted Hu Youmin of the Shouda Dynamics Research Institute. You have more than 30 core articles, which are very stable."

Ruan Yan asked: "Recommendation letter?"

"Well, after finishing the project with Xiaowen and Yaofeng, I plan to reapply for a PhD and transfer to zoology." He said.

"But that would be equivalent to starting all over again."

Ruan Yan took a look at him after speaking. Scientific research is actually very age-sensitive. The most active cerebral cortex is only a few years and ten years. If he chooses to cross into another field and start again, he doesn't know how many years he will have to spend from the beginning.

"Then start from the beginning." When he said this, he looked at Ruan Yan with certainty.

Ruan Yan smiled back at him: "Okay, I wish you success."

The plane tree leaves blew quickly, and Ruan Yan knew that now Lu Boliang was finally free, and he was going to do what he really loved.

so good.

"Stay at night and go to the cafeteria for a meal?" Cheng Qianshan asked them.

Ruan Yan shook his head: "No, I have to go back and pack my things. I'm going to Huayao City for training tomorrow."

"Okay, then I won't keep you." Cheng Qianshan turned to look at Lu Boliang, "Where is Xiao Lu."

"I will send Ruan Yan back."

Ruan Yan said, "Ah, no, I drove over here."

"It's okay, I'll take your car and drive you downstairs."

Ruan Yan looked at him, he stood in front of her, saying this without shy. For the first time, Ruan Yan felt that Lu Boliang...has also gone down to earth?

Ruan Yan carried the bird cage to the garage.

She opened her car, then got in the driver's seat and fired.

She turned on the Bluetooth speaker and started to put it up, still a low and lazy Ono Lisa.

This time Shen Jin was not there. Lu Boliang consciously sat in the position of the co-pilot. A faint smell of disinfectant came from his side. Ruan Yan's hand holding the steering wheel tightened slightly and silently rolled down the car window so that the wind could blow in. , Let yourself calm down.

Lu Boliang put his slender fingers on the car window, tapping gently with the music. He said: "Four years ago, Lisa Ono held a concert in Xi'an. I bought a ticket and plan to listen."

"Unfortunately you didn't go there?" Ruan Yan thought of the last time he said he hadn't seen it.

"Yeah. In the village I am in, it takes a three-hour bus ride to Xi'an. In the car, I met an old man who had a cerebral hemorrhage. We and the driver had to stop and send him to the nearest neighboring county. I went to the hospital for treatment, but the hospital's treatment conditions were too poor. I stayed there and discussed the treatment plan with the doctor in the hospital, and waited until I wanted to rush over."

Ruan Yan said: "It's too late to find out?"

"Yeah. It's over."

At that time he understood something.

Ruan Yan said: "It's a pity."

"It's a pity. Later, I went to northern Tibet, where conditions were more difficult, and I was completely insulated from Ono Lisa." He chuckled lightly, "But it's okay, next time, I hope I won't miss it."

Ruan Yan held the steering wheel's hand slightly and said, "Well, she will come again next year."

Lu Boliang noticed her slight anxiety, and said warmly:

"Don't be afraid, don't be under pressure. If you want to keep fish, you can keep fish, if you want to keep birds, you can keep birds. You can keep nothing. Just do what you like."

On the other side, Xunguang Building.

Shen Jin stood by the window and called.

Jia Wei of "Yesterday Entertainment" kindly said to him: "Mr. Shen, should He Bei's materials continue to be released?"

Shen Jin put one hand in his pocket, standing in front of the window with his slender legs, with cold eyes, "Don't let it go, let it offend people too much, she will continue to stay in this circle in the future."

"Good, good." Jiawei was very attentive over there. They make paparazzi and they have the material in their hands, and they will sell it to whoever offers a higher price. Originally, He Bei had been derailed for a long time, and his company spent a lot of money to suppress it for him.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Ruan Yan's incident happened yesterday, this person called directly in the middle of the night and said the first sentence: "He Bei's material, take it out, and make a price at will."

In the face of money, Javey shook out all of He Bei's black material almost without hesitation.

As a result, early the next morning, Hebei Company threatened him with ruthless words, and at the same time used money to block his mouth to prevent him from shaking more; Shen Jin also offered him a sky-high price, and "Yesterday Entertainment" again By the way, taking advantage of this time the whole people broke the news and made a wave of money, Jia Wei almost made a lot of money.

"You used to be a private investigator, right?" Shen Jin asked him.

Jaway nodded. He used to help Shen Chongli, but he was always sent to secretly pay attention to Lu Boliang's every move at the Capital Medical University. Later, after Lu Boliang and Shen Jin had accidents, Shen Chongli also went abroad, so he abandoned the chess piece Jia Wei.

He couldn't continue to work in this industry, so he went to the entertainment industry next door and started as a paparazzi. As expected, he earned more than a detective, low-risk, high-return, and often there are exciting spring palace scenes to watch...

Jia Wei coughed, and came back to his senses: "Yes, is there anything wrong with Shen?"

Shen Jin: "I ask you to help me investigate a case."

Jia Wei: "What case?"

Shen Jin lowered his head and looked down. On the thirty-eighth floor, there was a lot of traffic downstairs, and the crowd was weaving. He thought of Shen Chongli's words that night.

—Do you know why Grandpa wanted to find Lu Boliang before you?

—What is he afraid of you know?

Shen Jin retracted his gaze, he turned and walked to the desk, his eyes darkened: "A kidnapping case fifteen years ago."

"Yes, you send me the information."

"Well, you can check with confidence, money is not a problem."

Shen Jin hung up the phone and continued to work, dealing with a bunch of reports and meetings.

However, his mood was always inexplicably restless, and he just remembered that Ruan Yan had not returned his news last night.

He turned on the phone and looked at their dialogue interface. He turned over the few dialogues on it over and over.

He began to reflect on whether he did not perform well yesterday?

Sitting on the jumping machine, she was as calm as ever, but he was so frightened that he scolded swearing; when she went to the haunted house, she was still calm and relaxed, but he squatted halfway and stopped...

"Have you eaten?" He typed these words, and then hesitated to delete them after a while, as if the purpose was too straightforward?

He sent Xie Wanwan a WeChat message and asked her if Ruan Yan was at home.

Xie Wanwan replied: "It should be there. Her car is still parked downstairs."

Shen Jin thought for a while, changed his wording again, and sent it straight to the point: "You took away two souvenirs yesterday. I'll bring them to you."

...This should make it a matter of course to ask her to go to lunch with her.

He put the phone in his pocket, grabbed the car key, and walked outside, no longer looking at the mountainous reports on the table.

The great Mr. Lu Xun once said that when you can't go on working, it's time to fall in love!

When the car drove to Dongzhou Garden, Ruan Yan unfastened the seat belt.

Lu Boliang got out of the car too. He opened the door and got out of the car first. He grew up and said to her, "Go back first. I won't go in and sit. It is not convenient for you to live as a girl."

"good."

Ruan Yan looked back, and Lu Boliang was still standing under the tree and watching her quietly.

Ruan Yan didn't dare to look again, she still felt unreliable when she started walking.

Everything today is very unreal to her.

"Rouge, miss you."

What do these three words mean?

Fortunately, Lu Boliang didn't really express his heart to her immediately, otherwise, she really didn't know what to do.

This feeling is like someone who has been frozen for a long, long time in winter. She lacks nothing but a pot of hot water. It's a pity that I can't wait for a long time.

However, when she thought she was going to freeze to death.

God suddenly threw her a bottle of hot water.

She was horribly scalded.

She squeezed the bird cage tightly, or rather, squeezed this pot of extremely hot boiling water...

Zhang Dequan suddenly jumped in the cage. She didn't notice a step under her feet. She stumbled and fell down.

Lu Boliang had always been far away, but immediately ran over when he saw this.

"Where did you fall?" He asked her, he didn't dare to touch her easily, for fear that she would fall to the bone.

"Foot." She hissed, she really wouldn't be so weak in normal times. Today, she is too restless to make such a low-level mistake.

She lowered her head, and the ankle on the high heels had already begun to slowly become red and swollen.

Lu Boliang frowned, held her arm, and helped her up from the ground. She had to be very close to Lu Boliang, and the two of them were close together. The faint smell on his body was obviously cold, but it made her feel that the pot of water in her heart started to feel hot again.

Shen Jin stood far away, looking at the two of them, his face completely sinking. This was the case last time at the Jiangnan Hotel. They stood together and talked, and their attitude was as close as no one else. He held the ashtray in his trouser pocket and wanted to go up, but he was afraid that he would take his own humiliation if he went.

Until the sharp corners of the box pierced him awake, he took a deep breath, stepped away from his long legs, pressed down the faint feeling in his heart, strode forward, facing the two people in front of him with a cold voice, he shouted A sentence: "Ruan Yan."

The two people in front turned their heads to look at him.

And the birdcage that also fell to the ground, the door bolt was smashed, and Zhang Dequan, who had always been ignored, suddenly fluttered, shaking his green wings, and was just stopping on top of Shen Jin's head.

It shouted: "Fool."

Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
11M 254K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
252K 6K 156
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 女配独自美丽 AUTHOR: 桃枝丸丸 In every world, there are always some female partners who are blinded by love, give everything for the m...
17.4K 167 33
Su Changzhao resolutely chooses to hug his thigh after transmigrating into the nine-thousand-year-old who has power over the government and the publi...