The Elemental Hero : BOBOIBOY

By BestToonAnime

"There is something more than what meets the eye." A very true quote for a quirkless boy who has powers but i... More

Hey guys
Happy New Year
INTRODUCTION
Prologue
Clash of Brains
Boboiboy at UA
Class - C
Days pass by.....
Dark debut
Famous
USJ arc
A realization to the very core
The bitter truth
The HARSH truth
Mini Chapter- Adventure of Cattus
There's only one truth
Time of Confrontation
The orange girl, It hits too close
A clue, Towards the Festival

The First Meeting

2.7K 97 65
By BestToonAnime

So that's what going on here! That guy is in danger. The Symbol of Peace All Might is in danger.
.
.
.
.
Let's see what happens next.
_________________________________________

Boboiboy crept closer to the Glass Dome and looked inside. He looked horrified at what he saw. The first thing that caught his eye was a Black Monster crushing a arm of a man and he heard the scream of pain & anguish and a white man covered with white hands with his eyes visible. He felt pure evil radiating from his eyes. He had bright red eyes. And the black monster was heartlessly breaking the bones of the man like they were twigs. Boboiboy felt a lump in his throat. It was even hard to swallow. He felt sickening looking at the torture and blood. Boboiboy never saw someone's blood. He didn't even saw his blood ever flowing out of his body.

"I need to save him." Boboiboy whispers to himself as he started to cover himself in Dark aura.

You know what's coming.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Duo split. Boboiboy Dark Boboiboy Psychic." Boboiboy changed into his Dark elemental and put on his scarf. His main feature is the purple dinosaur hat and his eye catching purple clothes. His swaying jacket added more style to his outfit.

He hid his power watch with a dark aura. "Now here's what we'll do........"

And thus Boboiboy Dark made his 1st debut in this world.

Seeing as there was no proper entry point, Boboiboy figured it would be best and quickest to break through the glass. So, he jumps high in the air, shoots two strands of dark tendrils, and using all his might, pulls himself down, smashing on the glass.

He lands the middle of the entrance hall where the main battle appeared to be. Everybody stops fighting to look at the new opponent that has entered the fight. He stood up on his feet and with his scarf swaying, the elemental hero asks "So will all of you villains just stand there or will I get to beat you all up." Boboiboy asks keeping a neutral face with both of his hands casually inside his pockets. But he was panicking on inside as he had to rescue many people especially a man with raven hair & a white scarf around his neck. He had the worst condition.

Everyone looked at the boy with dark purple dino hat. One thing was a bit confirmed that he wasn't with the villains. His pure purple iris was only visible under his scarf. Boboiboy was analyzing each and every opponent.

One villain leapt at the boy with his claws sticking out. Boboiboy dodged his blow and

"Dark Smash!" Boboiboy yelled as he uppercut the villain sending him flying. The villains looked at him. 'New Target'. They all thought as they looked towards the 15-years old boy threatingly. One more villain leaped at him. He looked pretty heavy and muscular. He charged at Boboiboy to punch him. Boboiboy leaps forward and shoots out dark tendrils.

"I've to thank Fang for this later." Boboiboy mutters to himself as he uses the dark tendrils as shadow fingers. He then pulled him up and threw him at a group of villains knocking them out in the process. Everyone looked at him in alarm. He wasn't from UA because he wasn't wearing the UA uniform. He isn't a hero or he is a new one making his debut as they had no data about him. This time more villains rushed at him but Boboiboy was calm. Compared to TAPOPS missions they were nothing. A large group of villains surrounded him activating their quirks.

"Let's see how strong you really are boy."

"...."

"We'll show you not to mess with us."

"...."

"Time to go to your mama."

"...."

"What happened Boy? Cat got your tongue."

"...."

"He's too afraid to speak. Ha ha ha ha."

"...."

'I've to help him.' Aizawa thought as he looked at the boy surrounded by enemies. His body was in pain. Everything was getting blurry and dark. 'Without proper training, it is impossible to fight with so many villains without getting hurt. They never play by the rules. Dirty Bastards.' Aizawa thought as he looked at the kid. He tried to get up but fails miserably as his hands were broken and Nomu was clutching his hair. He slams his face again and he grunts in pain. 'I cannot make myself look weak.' Aizawa thought as looked at the boy wearing dino hat.

Midoriya and his friends were watching the fight. Izuku knew that the boy was in danger. He readied himself to jump in to join the action.

"No! I've to help that boy." Midoriya said like he was about to leap.

"But what can we do?" Mineta asked frantically.

"Just keep watching." Tomura said as he looked at Midoriya and his friends. His hands were moving forward. Everything was happening in slow motion. The hand moved past Midoriya's head and.....
.....
.....
....
.....

It was about to touch Tsuyu's face. It was closing in. Izuku was looking horrified at this. His body went numb as he thought about what happened to Aizawa sensei's elbow when he was touched by his hand. HOW IT DECAYED. The hand touched Tsu's face but nothing happened. Midoriya and Tomura at the same time looked at the person responsible for this. Shota Aizawa. He was using his quirk to nullify Tomura's quirk. Tomura clicked his tongue. He stood up on his place.

"Tch. Still interfering even in that condition. Appreciated. NOMU."

The bird brain slams his face again. This time he got injured badly. Boboiboy heard the plead for help through his pain. Warm thick blood flowed out of his face but he was still keeping up.

Boboiboy took out a long dark kunai. It looked like time stopped for a moment. In a blink of an eye every villain was laying on the ground. They were alive but heavily wounded.

"What just happened?" Tomura asked as his eyes widened a little. "He is tougher than he looks."

Seeing that an unknown boy knocked out half of the thugs in barely half a minute, the villain Kurogiri looked alarm. He opened a portal under the new foe but to his surprise Boboiboy wasn't falling in it. Boboiboy smirked.
'He thinks that he can suck me. He is just a dark mist while I'm Dark itself.'

Boboiboy was standing on the mist. Everyone was shocked. Just who is this guy?

He grabbed the mist and sucked it into the palm of his hand. Kurogiri was trying to escape but it was in vain. Boboiboy caught the physical part of Kurogiri's body. He stared to strengthen his grip using his dark power. Kurogiri was screaming.

"Leave me. Leave me alone." He yelled. Boboiboy was still smirking.

"As you wish." Boboiboy said as he threw Kurogiri at least half kilometer away. Tomura was watching curiously.

Tomura was scratching his neck. 'He must be a new hero making his debut or a vigilante hero.'

Aizawa looked at the boy. 'A kid. Most probably 15-years old just like my students. His quirk is unknown but he fights well. This kid wasn't new at this. He showed skill with his quirk, a skill that you rarely see in kids at that age. To think that he defeated Kurogiri is no small feat.'

He was thinking when the boy came like a blur and punched the black bird monster with the brain sticking out. The force was undeniably strong but to his surprise the black bird wasn't pushed back even a bit.

Even though the punch was fruitless, Aizawa would be lying if he said that he wasn't impressed. 'This boy sure packed a punch, just like Midoriya.' Aizawa was thinking when Boboiboy quickly grabbed him by his collar and in a spur of moment disappeared. For Aizawa everything was happening at a very fast pace. 'This speed is incredible but the question that remains is 'Who are you' young boy.' Aizawa was thinking when he heard the voice of Problem-child.

Midoriya and his friends watching from the other sides were shocked when the purple figure appeared in front of them. Midoriya was looking at him in disbelief. A boy of their age defeated some of the most dangerous villains in barely a minute without breaking a sweat. But first priority for Midoriya was Aizawa.

"Mr.Aizawa! Are you okay?" Midoriya asked worried.

"Will he be okay? Ribbit" Tsu said.

"I'm okay." Aizawa managed to speak but he was hurt alot.

"Who are you?" Mineta managed to ask Boboiboy. Boboiboy was staring at them.

Boboiboy just looked at them but he didn't show any emotions. The atmosphere was tense as no one knew about the mysterious boy. Boboiboy was trying his best not to speak.

"I'm naturally very interested in you as well." An evil menacing voice said. A man covered in hands asked."Saving everyone trying to be a hero. How pathetic?"

Boboiboy looked directly in the man's red eyes. Their gazes met. The purple orbs clashing with red iris. A dark atmosphere was felt. It was demonic and terrifying.

"Get out of here and I mean no jokes." Boboiboy said to Midoriya and his friends glancing for a second.

"But we wa-" Midoriya was cut off as Boboiboy looked straight into his emerald eyes. Their eyes interlocked when Nomu came at lighting speed and punched Boboiboy Dark. Due to humongous force and impact Boboiboy went flying across and crashed into the simulation of broken houses.

"Noooooo!" Midoriya screamed.

Aizawa was too much tired to shout. He worriedly looked at the direction of the kid. These damn Bastards. He growled threatingly under his breath.

"How great NOMU." Tomura appreciated the mutant. He laughed menacingly.

And there was a blast in the region. A cloud of dust rose.

Suddenly a purple blur came out of the cloud and punched Nomu right in the stomach.
"Dark Smash." Boboiboy said as he followed by punching the beast right on the solar plexus. The beast screeched as he was pushed back.

"Geez! You shout too much." Boboiboy said as he turned to Midoriya and his friends. They were looking at him with a shocked expression and in awe. Even Aizawa's eyes widened at the dino hat boy. 'How did this kid do that?'
Instead of absorbing the shock, the bird beast was pushed back.

"What? Impossible. How can this be? Grrrr. It was made to kill All Might." Tomura raised his voice. He violently started to scratch his neck. Boboiboy pay no heed as his mind was busy but everyone else were horrified at the yet bold and evil remark.

In Boboiboy's mind -

"Wow! It really worked." Dark said impressed.

"Of course it did. It was my plan after all." Light said smugly.
"Oi. It was me who told you all about that bird-brain's powers." Psychic said huffing his chest.

"Concentrate everyone. We are still in a fight." Lightning said seriously.

"He is right, but naturally I also want to know how you deduced that Nomu will be pushed back from the attack." Earth asked Light. He straightened up under Earth's gaze. The change was small, but noticeable. Light starts telling everyone.

"You know how Psychic extracted the information on the powers of that black thing. His power was shock absorption which meant that he could have taken any blow and would be unharmed, however when Dark used his punch, he didn't only used power but energy as well. In short that Nomu was able to absorb the shock from the Dark's punch however the energy pushed him back. He wasn't able to absorb the energy as ENERGY CAN CHANGE FORMS." Light said finishing his speech with the smirk, without a hint of smugness. Everyone stared at him.

"What???" He asked.

"We didn't knew you could be so cool." Leaf said with stars shining in his eyes. "But I didn't get a thing."

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Hmmmm.... but I get it. Good job." Earth praised Light. Light smiled.

"We didn't get it." The troublesome quadruple said. Light sighs.

"C-can I explain?" A shy Energy asked.

"Yup." Earth said encouraging him.

"See it's like this. For example if there is a punching bag and Boboiboy Fire, you punch it with your fiery punch, then the bag will absorb the force on contact and push you back with the same force however the burn marks will be on it or it will burn to ashes. The same goes to the black creature. Dark's power punch was Dark ENERGY + FORCE. The Nomu absorbed the force due to its Shock absorption power but it was pushed back due to its energy. If you would have attacked then instead of being pushed back there would be burn marks. W-was I correct?" Energy asked.

"Absolutely." Light smiles at him.

"But we cannot rest yet. I don't think that he is down yet." MagTech said.

"Speak of the devil....." Time said as he looked at the Nomu approaching at them.

In real world,

Nomu came right at Boboiboy to punch him. Boboiboy also jumped. Both of them punched each other in midair. When their fists collided, a shockwave was produced. It was so strong that the water was divided in two. Tomura was off balance. Every student and the villain in the USJ felt that shockwave.

"Hey! Did someone told you that you're ugly?" Boboiboy quipped. The creature didn't respond and charged again. Boboiboy narrowed his eyes. Boboiboy dodged and landed on ground.

"You know if you were a little small and your brain wasn't sticking out, I would have taken you as my pet." Boboiboy joked but he got no reaction. Boboiboy narrowed his eyes again. The hand covered leader says "Nomu, destroy that thing."

Boboiboy jumped again and dodged the blow of Nomu. "Seriously, a thing? A THING??? Dude I've some self respect." Nomu jumps up behind Boboiboy and comes down at rapid speed. Just at the last moment Boboiboy looks into the eyes of the creature and disappears. He comes above Nomu and came at high pace as gravity increased his speed. He landed a kick on his brain with a bit of dark energy. It was so powerful that there was a crater in the ground.

"Alright, What is THAT????" Boboiboy asked pointing at Nomu looking at Midoriya. "Just what did you do to make that big bird angry? Did you steal his eggs to make omelette? "

Tomura laughs sadistically. Boboiboy averted his gaze from Midoriya and it landed on Tomura.

"Listen to me kid....." Aizawa said with alot of pain. "That thing is something you call pre-programmed biological weapon. He's created to kill All Might. Go and call some help." Aizawa said struggling. Boboiboy's eyes widened.

"Exactly but not quite correct. This Nomu is what you call Artificial Humans or in simple words bodies of deceased individuals heavily modified. This is just what you call mindless super soldiers." Tomura laughs. Boboiboy gasps at the information. This thing is actually dead.

"Gross!" Boboiboy replied in disgust. Everyone is shocked. Aizawa was more concerned now. He was no longer trying to hide his shock. We all are in danger. Where are you All Might?

Meanwhile the Nomu stood up like nothing happened. He took his fighting stance and rushed at Boboiboy. He landed a good amount of solid hits and brutally started to beat him up.

"Alright that's ENOUGH." Boboiboy shouted as he got up. Everyone was bewildered. Even Aizawa was shocked. 'How could this boy get up after so much of beating???'

No one dared to ask a question. Boboiboy looked into the eyes of Nomu. "To think that you villains didn't even allowed the dead to rest in peace. I'll end it. Everything will be Settled. RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW." Boboiboy was covered with purple haze.

Nomu came like a blur matching Boboiboy's speed and kicked him on his stomach when he was still preparing his power. Boboiboy flies upwards clutching his stomach. Every student sees a boy wearing purple flying upwards. The glass broke from the impact and Boboiboy started to fall down.

"Who is that?"

"Is that a boy?"

"It can be a villain. Look he is covering his face."

"Maybe Aizawa sensei did it."

The students started to cheer. They were happy that Aizawa was holding his against the villains. Poor kids were far from the truth.

Meanwhile in the middle of USJ,

"No!" Midoriya shouted as he launched himself towards the Nomu. With all his might he punched Nomu in the stomach. His punch was also of great strength. His shockwave was also strong but not as strong as that of Boboiboy.

'My hand didn't break. Could it be that after so much time I finally was able to get it.'

The Nomu didn't even flinch. "What???" Midoriya shouted. "A power packed punch. Could it be that you're learning your smashes from that guy - THE SYMBOLS OF PEACE. Are you All Might's desciple? Doesn't matter. I'm done with you now." Tomura said.

"But how could it be? That boy's punch was able to push him back." Midoriya said frantic.

"Naturally I'm really interested in that as well."

What's happening? Aizawa thought as he studied the creature in front of him. How was that boy able to do it?

"Nevermind! Give it up. You cannot win. This is our win. NOMU !!!!" Tomura shouted. Nomu rushed towards Midoriya in full throttle ready to murder it.

"Not if I've anything to say about it." Boboiboy shouted as he was falling from the above like a meteor. A purple meteor falling with intense pace. Even Todoroki and Bakugo saw a purple streak of light ascending getting darker and darker. The haze was getting dense and dense.

"What is that, damnit???"

"What is that thing?"
.
.
.
.
.

"Dark Bolt Smash."

"Go Nomu!"

Boboiboy fist landed on the Bird-brain's head. A shockwave 4x stronger than the previous shockwave was released. The ground started to shake. Each and every glass of the USJ was cracking and falling apart. A thick cloud of smoke covered the area. The ground was cracked. Midoriya and his friends covered their eyes. "Aaaahhhhh" They all shouted as the dust was spreading and the glasses were shattering.

A muscular man kicked open the door.

"What is happening???" He thought as he felt the shockwave.

'Holy Crap. Just who is this boy???' Aizawa thought as he looked at the boy bearing this demonic strength.

'To wield such power I'm kind of glad that he is on our side. He is so powerful now. What will he do after he is given proper training???' Aizawa closed his eyes due to exhaustion. The fatigue from the beating finally overpowering his consciousness.

As the dust cloud slowly clears there was just a Black silhouette. And it wasn't hard to tell that of who it was. Nomu was lying on the ground, specifically in a deep crater not moving an inch. Boboiboy stops his assault. The students at the other sides of USJ are confused and shocked at the surge of wave.

"What's happening?"

"Everything is shaking."

"What is that force?"

Meanwhile everyone else,
(Near the door)

Everyone was looking at the door as the Symbol of Peace was standing there in all its glory. Everyone's gloomy faces turned into a smile as they saw who was walking in.

"Have no fears. I am here."

"Hey look, It's All Might."

"Man he is huge."

"I never thought he was that big."

"It's time we leave. I don't like it anymore."

In a split second, All Might defeated three villains, punched the leader covered in hands removing it and quickly rescuing Aizawa, Midoriya and his friends.

"I'm sorry Aizawa! I should have been here." All Might said in grief as his blue eyes shined in pure anger and hatred.

"I'm sorry Father. I wasn't prepared for this. I wasn't even able to see him when he moved. But he isn't as fast as I thought he would be, not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's true after all." Tomura Shigaraki gave a evil grin after wearing his hand on his face. "All Might really is getting weaker."

'The speed. He was even faster than my Tier 4 Thunderstorm. No more than that. I doubt even Voltra could have matched that speed. No. It's just that I've gotten weaker. No Master Control huh?!

But if he is weaker now then I don't want to imagine his full strength.' Boboiboy thought with a gulp.

Meanwhile every student gathered at the mid area.

"He defeated the Nomu created to kill All Might and Kurogiri as well. The students escaped uninjured, ready for more. Kids these days really are amazing. They make the league of villains look like amateurs." Shigaraki says to himself as he watches the UA students ready to fight the villains.

"First I've to free my method of escape. But who is this boy? He killed the weapon that was designed to kill All Might." He mutters as Kurogiri appears in front of Tomura.

"Everyone I bought reinforcements." The boy in the glasses with metallic armour shouted. Behind the boy there were many heroes in suits ready to get in action.

Boboiboy turns to Tomura Shigaraki. "What do you say to that, huh??" He says with a smirk with both of his hand in his pockets again.

A guy with yellow hair comes and screams "YEAHHHHHHHHHH!" And every villain hearing it fainted with blood coming out of their ears.

Another hero with completely blank eyes tilted inwards rushed at the villains. He throws out white blue flames from his mouth creating his clones attacking every villain.

A white bear/mouse/dog said "Our priority is to protect our students." And several heroes rushed to the scene protecting the students.

"The pros are here. This is game end for real. Let's go home and try this one more time. I'll remember it boy." Tomura said as he was shot in both shoulders and a leg. The hazy portal opens in front of Shigaraki protecting him. Thirteen on cue started to suck Kurogiri.

"I may have failed to kill you this time but your days are numbered. Soon All Might I'm going to kill you. The same can be said for you." Tomura said as his red evil menacing iris looked at Boboiboy. Boboiboy in front, behind him All Might and beside him an army of heroes were there interested in the conversation.

"Let's leave young master Shigaraki." Kurogiri said as he covered Tomura in black purple mist and disappeared.

That we learned what pros could do.

And what they fight against,

To keep us all safe.

It was a revelation we weren't prepared for.

But somehow we survived.

Midoriya was on ground shaking. His both legs were shaking and his fingers busted. Boboiboy approached him and carried him using dark tendrils in order to not hurt the student. But he was frozen in fear himself.

Even though there was a big revelation,

We were presented with a mystery.

A mystery that would have changed our lives.

A mystery of a Dino hat boy.

"Who are you?" Midoriya managed to ask. Boboiboy was silent. He didn't want to answer. It was too much for him to take in. Even he wasn't prepared for such evil. He just smiled a bit and said "Don't strain yourself."

He approached the army of heroes all watching him warily. Snipe pointed his gun at Boboiboy's head shouting "Whoever you are, keep our student down."

Boboiboy looked at the gun not at all fazed. He still kept on walking. His eyes devoid of fear for life. It was like he was lifeless. Every hero felt a shiver down their spine by looking at those lifeless purple eyes. "I'll shoot you if you don't follow the orders." Boboiboy kept approaching them holding Izuku carefully. Principal Nezu was watching the boy carefully.

"Oh no! Deku."

"Tch! That nerd got himself in trouble."

"We need to help him without hurting him."

"Let's blow both of the nerds off."

"Wait. We can't do that."

Boboiboy was himself frozen in fear. This wasn't what he supposed to happen. So much blood, so much violence. It was nightmare for him. Snipe kept his finger on the trigger. He was ready to shoot when All Might stopped him.

"Don't be reckless Snipe. He can use young Midoriya as a shield. We cannot afford that."

Meanwhile Midoriya was talking to him trying to make him speak. He noticed that Snipe was aiming a gun at Boboiboy and he quickly shouted "Stop it. He is not an enemy." Midoriya's shout created confusion. Everyone had the same thought.

If he is not an enemy then who is he???

Boboiboy snapped back in reality. His eyes back to normal. He kept him on a sitting position on a stair. He then turned around walking back.

"Hold it you nerd? Who are you?"

Boboiboy didn't answer and kept on walking. Midoriya shouted.

"Hey! Wait!" Boboiboy turned around.

"What is it?" It was like he spoke after an eternity. "At least tell something about yourself. Why are you covering your face with a scarf."

"Yeah dude. Tell us about yourself. Hiding your face like a villain isn't manly."

"Why didn't you respond to me bastard?" Bakugo shouted.

Everyone maintained a distance from the boy in purple dino hat. Well they didn't knew anything about him anyways.

"Why don't you tell them? It's a bother for me speaking about it." Boboiboy Dark said with a hint of arrogance pointing towards Izuku.

Afterwards, Midoriya tells everyone about what happened. Everyone was shocked when Izuku revealed that Boboiboy was the one who killed Nomu which was made to kill All Might. No body knew what to say next. Standing in front of them was a boy of the same age as that of their students who has beaten the secret weapon of the League of Villains without a scratch. Boboiboy kept a neutral face not allowing himself to show any emotions.

"Oh! So he is pretty strong. Come on nerd. I'll take you on."

"Stop it Bakugo. We aren't here to fight."

Afterwards Principal Nezu and the other heroes discuss among themselves. Nezu accompanied by All Might approached Boboiboy.

"Young man! We wish to talk to you." All Might starts the conversation.

Nezu nods and adds. "Just a small talk. Nothing more, nothing less."

Boboiboy was going to agree when Psychic interrupted him in his mind. It's a trap Boboiboy. Don't accept. I'll explain later.

"But why if I may ask?" Nezu raises an eyebrow in the sudden change of behaviour. He was going to accept now. Why is he suddenly on guard?

"Oh! We just want to thank you for saving our students." Nezu says calmly.

"What if I decline?" Boboiboy says. As soon as he say it every hero present there pull out their weapons pointing at Boboiboy. Every student gasps.

"What are they doing?"

"Are they serious?"

"Maybe because he beat Nomu which was made to rival All Might and he is a vigilante, they want to interrogate him." Momo says.

Boboiboy didn't need to know that. Psychic already explained everything.

Boboiboy! They are on guard because you broke a law here.
Due to the hero regulations and Quirk restriction laws, people are not allowed to perform heroic duties out on their own and vigilantism is therefore illegal.
Since on the facts presented they are assuming that you are as strong as All Might & they want to get this over with.

"Looks like you don't have that option." Principal Nezu says friendly.

Boboiboy bits his lower lip. "I see. Interesting."

"Wait! Why are you doing this? He saved our lives, didn't he?" Midoriya asked.

"But he broke a law. He must be punished." Snipe says.

So that's how it is, huh? Alright then. But I also want to join this school. IDEA.

Boboiboy clicks his fingers and he disappears.

"Huh? Where is he?" All Might says as Boboiboy disappears from their sights

"He disappeared like a puff of smoke."

"Where is he?"

"Woah! That's awesome."

"Tch."

The whole class broke into murmurs. The heroes were panicking. What were they supposed to say? That a 15-years old boy trying to act like wannabe hero defeats some of the most powerful villains and escaped from right in front of their eyes.

A whistle was heard and everyone looked up. They saw Boboiboy sitting on the rail of the glass dome. He smirked. Everyone looked at him.

"Look! Let me tell you something. I didn't knew that I wasn't allowed to use my po-quirks. For that I'm extremely sorry however I cannot go with you. But since I helped you so you can return the favour. I don't ask that you leave me free. We'll continue that later. However I've a request for you."

The UA teachers and students broke into murmurs.

"And why should we listen to you? We can decline your offer as well." Midnight said.

Boboiboy light personality activated through Boboiboy Dark.
"Hmmm..... I see. Then don't blame me if this news of villain attack spreads through the news to the public and they will come to know that an unregistered, non-pro hero saves the day when the pros were being beaten and the pros were late in order to save students. I say it will create distress and insecurity among common people."

I'm really sorry for causing this distress for you all but you all are forcing me. I just tried to help you but you are trying to eradicate me.

Izuku was shocked. Why was this hero doing it? Was everything he did earlier was a facade.

Everyone was looking grim.

"Young man! I hope you know that you're blackmailing pros. It will be bad for you afterwards." All Might said.

"I know what I am doing. If I want then I can spread this to news stations which will be a fatal blow to your pride. Choose wisely. If you accept my deal then it won't be a problem as you can cover up my existence from this incident." Boboiboy said as actually Light was making deal.

Everyone was staring at him.

"You're only a 15-years old kid and you're blackmailing pros like us. To think that someone as young as you will outsmart us is very intriguing." Principal Nezu says calmly.

Meanwhile Midoriya looked at him and shouted "Why are you doing this? Was everything earlier a facade to win our trust? Answer me." Izuku said as he started to cry. Everyone looked at Izuku and then at Boboiboy.

Boboiboy doesn't answer.
"........"

"Answer me."

"........"

"Why don't you answer me?"

"..... I'm not obliged to answer you. Well are you ready to make a deal."

"Wait! What is the guarantee that even after the deal you won't disclose your name to media?" Ectoplasm says as he narrowed his eyes at Boboiboy.

Behind Boboiboy Present Mic was preparing his attack. He then shouted using his quirk in order to push Boboiboy from the railing. A piece of cloth was ready in Midnight's hand in order to put Boboiboy to sleep. However Boboiboy was ready. As soon as Present Mic shouted Boboiboy Psychic from behind the glass dome turned his attack towards the pros. As they weren't ready for it. They were hit.

"No sneak attack, please." Boboiboy Dark said smugly. Every student in UA gasped. He already has it under control. He knew about the sneak attack. He was giving pros a hard time. Just a normal 15-years old vigilante giving hard times to pros.

Just who the hell is this guy?

"I think I should leave." Boboiboy says as he acts like he is about to leave when Principal Nezu stops him.

"Wait!"

"Hmmm..... What happened? Did you change your mind?"

"I'll think about your deal if you propose what it is???" Principal Nezu said grim.

"Wait! Whaaaattt?" Midnight said incredulously.

"Nezu you can't be serious." Vlad King said seriously.

"Are you seriously considering it?" Ectoplasm said to him dumbfounded at the thought of making a deal with a vigilante. A 15-years old no less.

"Don't do it." Present Mic said. (Basically screeched)

While the UA class was shocked at the pro heroes dancing in a vigilante's palm.

"As I said I'll consider it after knowing what you propose." Nezu said ignoring the other pro heroes. All Might was glaring at the lad. To think that he made Nezu concede defeat. It's truly frightening.

"Well here's the deal. I found a boy of 15-years old. He has great potential but he is suffering with Amnesia. I tried everything to help him but with my limited resources I found nothing. So here's what I want you to do. Can you make sure that the boy joins your prestigious high school full of quirks. It'll help to guide him to become a hero and also you can use your resources to find more about him. That's it."

"That's it????" Nezu asked confused. The class was confused.

"Hey that isn't right." Kaminari said.

"A new boy will join us." Mina said excitedly.

"Who is he?" Uraraka mentioned her thoughts.

And the class went murmuring again. About the boy and about the peculiar deal.

"Yup! But I won't be able to pay his fees so you've to handle all that."

"Okay! So do we've a deal?"

"Yes! We do."

The class was shocked.

Nezu looked at Boboiboy smiling whereas Boboiboy looked at Nezu smirking.

Every pro hero gulped. They knew that Nezu never takes any decision without proper thinking. Whenever Nezu takes a puzzle, he never backs down and no one until now was able to compete against him and hold against him on equal footing in terms of intelligence. To think that a 15-years old boy made Nezu concede defeat was no easy feat. This will be truly terrifying. Even villains don't have that intelligence. A talented boy vs The super intelligent Principal. It'll be a clash of -

TALENT

Vs

EXPERIENCE
.
.
.
.
.
.
It looks like Boboiboy Light has found his rival. Boboiboy is also on a list of vigilantes. I'm making a different Boboiboy and BNHA crossover. Believe me. It will be awesome. Next on The Elemental Hero : Clash of Brains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 941 14
[ON-HOLD - but will still receive updates] He fell into the thin, brittle layer of ice below, the ice shattering like glass as the brunet submerged i...
29.1K 883 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
50.3K 2K 43
BBB Amato still in BNHA world.... He need to continue his adventure.... He need to become strong... More resistance he will face... [ya..in this 2nd...
1.1K 28 15
a fanfiction... "๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...