Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block ๐Ÿšจ
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/Spoiler๐Ÿ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 44

1.7K 102 27
By shawdss

Dave POV

"I can't believe you got me carrying these heavy ass groceries bro. I could've really just carried Kairi instead."

"Carrying groceries is small things compared to whatever it is you wanna ask me for."

"Who said I wanna ask you for anything?"

"Who know you better than me Dee, nobody." I unlocked the door and placed Kairi down. Danny entered behind me and was quick to place the groceries down.

"I didn't know you were bringing guests over babe."

"Ain't you the only guest in here Millie because I'm family. Dave I didn't know she was staying here."

"I live here yes Danny-

"Oop- friends and family call me that. You can settle for Daniel."

"Don't start nothing now. Millie take Kairi lemme talk with my sis."

She excused herself giving us some privacy. "I don't know why you're still with that woman. After all her scamming, lies and disloyalty." Here we go.

"We not together but my sex life shouldn't be no concern to my little sister so stay outta it, aight? Now get down to what you want." I light my backwood and my damn eyes nearly popped out my head when I saw her reaching for it. "I'm just playing, chill bro." She laughed like that shxt was funny.

"Anyways I was wondering if you could get me, my own whip. I mean sure I got money but you can afford the one I want plus I just feel like my first car should be gifted and not bought."

"You sound awfully spoilt."

"Okay and whose fault is that?" Her sarcasm was noted. "Wait hold up lemme answer this quick."

"You on my time not yours Dee, I got other shxt to do. How you taking a call on my time?"

"Chill bro, it's Lily. I'm supposed to be meeting her soon."

"Y'all spending alot of time together lately." Not like it was a problem I was just pointing it out.

"Well truthfully Lily and I have been getting pretty close so I'm trynna spend as much time with her while it lasts."

"What you mean while it lasts?"

"She got to back to school after summer. She got another semester and then she graduates." I think I vaguely remember her saying some like that.

*Incoming Call from Shooter*

What's cracking?

We got a problem cuz

I'm on my way

-Call Ended-

"Lemme drop you off I'm heading out now."

"I ain't never been one to turn down a free ride-

"I hope that was a joke Dee."

Lily POV

"Ain't no way in hell you being real right now." I laughed but shxt was far from funny.

Jordan woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. He had some messed up dream about me and Dave and started going off on me. How tf that work?

"I don't know what other languages you want me to say it for you to understand Jordan. I'm not cheating on you with East and it's real fuccin sad that you would even suggest that. Since when am I cheater? You knew all the bs I put up with Keith and your brother, why tf would I do that shxt to you?" I was growing more upset by the minute because ain't no way he trynna force his assumptions on me.

"We all do shxt that's we ain't thought we would. Ain't you say you couldn't date me because you dated my brother?"

"I give myself grief over that shxt don't throw it in my face like some big sin."

"I'm just saying I don't know what tf you be doing when you around East and I don't know if y'all be alone together either."

"Well shit if you got so little trust in me maybe you should just break up with me Jordan."

"I think that's best for real."

"You can't be serious."

"I am." He sounded serious and he was mad sure but ain't no way we're breaking up over no dumb shit like that.

"You know what, you're heated right now and don't know what you're saying I get it."

"Nahh I know what I'm saying. I love you Aaliyah and I've always loved you but maybe it just ain't enough. Ain't no way I'm bout to compete with East for my own girlfriend. That shit sound right to you? Nahh I ain't doing that. He probably be laughing at me. I must look like a damn fool to him. He walk in your crib and speak to me like he run shit and you don't do much to defend me either."

"What tf Jordan. Quit making East a problem, he's not a problem. I don't got nothing going on with the nigga. You think Chris would let me live if I told him I was messing with East?"

"I think you're willing to risk it but I ain't bout to get in y'all way. This shxt fucc'd up. I ain't deserve it for sure and I ain't standing for it either. I hope East got whatever you looking for." Ain't no fuccin way.

If someone had told me that my man was gone leave me. The man that been begging me to get together. The man that swore he love me and that we were meant to be was gon dump me over some petty shit like this? I would've never believed it. I didn't see this coming no which way. Jordan really fucc'd up for real. As pissed off as I am right now. He better come hard to make it up to me tomorrow when he's calmed rown because ain't no way things ended like this. That's just impossible. I was so upset I even lost all interest in leaving the house but I already promised Karla I was gon show up tonight so I got off my sorry ass and got ready.
*
*
"Lily you straight? You've been kinda zoned out all night." Of course Danny would notice. She's new to the group but she pick up in vibes and energy pretty quickly. When she heard we were all going out tonight.. if you consider Karla lit apartment in Manhattan "out" that is. She asked to tag along, Karla had no problem with it and the way they've interacted tonight you'd think Danny was always part of the group. She just fir perfectly.

"Helluurr.. earth to Lily. Wassup witchu. What's in your mind?" Safi asked waving her long ass nails in my face.

"Jordan and I may or may not have broken up tonight."

"I'll slash his tyres." Danny was quick to respond.

"I'll fucc him up so bad he gon wish he stayed in the womb." Safi added.

"What you mean by may or may not. Did y'all break up or not?"

"We did, he dumped me but he was pretty pissed so I'm expecting him to apologize tomorrow after he's calmed down."

"Okay so what was he so pissed about? Why did he break up with you?" Karla finally spoke up.

"Y'all wouldn't believe me if I told y'all." Honest to God I knew that much. I mean I don't even believe it,

"Girl just spill it." Safi fussed.

"It was over East." I admitted and the silence that followed could've been cut with a knife.

"My brother...?" Danny mumbled. She sounded confused and I didn't blame her.

"He thinks we have something going on." It was embarrassing to even say the words.

"Wait huh, why?"

"East is her brother?" Karla asked wide eyed. I guess we forgot that part of the introduction to her.

"...do you guys have something going on?" Lori asked me very carefully.

"No we don't."

"Thank God, well you ain't got to worry. Jordan will come back to you"

"Yeah it'll work out."

Let's hope so because ain't no way it's ending like this.

Please vote

Chileeee not Jordan dumping Lily like he wasn't the one begging for a relationship😒

Y'all think they done for real?

Anyways not edited feel free to point out any errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 10.1K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
274K 9.3K 57
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
139K 2.9K 64
Another mafia story since y'all ate up the last one;) After having been exposed as a mole for the french mafia, Elodie's father gets executed by his...