Eachtrannach

By Sundaisy2003

Anastasia's life was boring. Until seven foot tall aliens with muscles of steel and demanding in nature land... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
WARNING

Thirteen

15.4K 517 188
By Sundaisy2003

   When I woke up draconian was putting his pants on and his hair was dripping wet. Why hadn't he dried off?

  "You forgot to dry yourself."

  He turned and smirked. "I don't have time. I must be on my ship in an hour."

"Then you've got an hour to dry yourself. Why rush?" I wondered.

  He swooped his hair back, "It takes two hours to get to the ship. I'm an hour late."

  I sat up worried, "Won't they be mad? Your boss, won't he punish you?"

  He raised an eyebrow, "I can hardly punish myself."

  I blushed as he leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips. "Behave little one. I will be gone longer this time."

  "How long?" I barely managed a week.

  "I'm uncertain. The war has started. It started the moment they came into my home and tried to take you from me." He growled.

  His eyes promised vengeance. He put a metal vest on then pressed a button on the cuff around his wrist. The vest tightened around him, showing every groove and muscle.

   "This war will not be an easy one to win." He mumbled.

  "Do you really have to go?" I whispered.

He smiled and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me urgently. I gripped his horns just to see how he would react. He groaned and sucked on my tongue.

"I must go little female." He sat me softly on the bed.

"Be careful." I mumbled with a frown.

"Are you worried about me?" He grinned.

I scoffed, "of course not you're just my only source of food." I blushed.

He chuckled and kissed my head leaving.

  I wasn't prepared for the next few weeks. Physically definitely. My training had payed off, max was sparring harder with me. We went up two levels everyday.

  I was now at level twenty; which required you to capture your opponent without killing them. Easily restraining them. It also required lots of cardio. I'd literally kill to not have to do the damn cardio.

   Today was different I just had a feeling something bad was going to happen. I couldn't shake the feeling and told max to double up our security systems all over the mansion.

   We had just finished training and I was heading downstairs to the kitchen for a square shaped fruit that tasted like grapes and bananas and a water. Physically i didn't need real food anymore since my main source was pheromone feeding.

   But mentally, I had been plopping food into my mouth my whole life. It's extremely hard to quit the habit. Max came online, "You have a visitor, accept or deny?"

   My face scrunched in confusion, "Who's the visitor?" I asked grabbing a large knife I found in the kitchen and heading towards the entry way.

  "One Mironian female. Name: Cezi vex." Max responded.

    My jaw dropped, "I thought Mironian females were extinct, hence my kidnapping." I growled.

   "She is not original Mironian. She has become citizen as you have." My shoulders lost just a little bit of the tenseness they were holding.

  "What is she originally?" I asked walking towards the door as said female started to bang loudly on the door.

  "A creature from the Fedar system. They are known for their iridescent scales and ability to live on land or in water."

  I finally open the door deciding to take my chances with the visitor. She was gorgeous is a freaky way. Unconventionally attractive some might say. Not me but some.

  She had a short blue bob and a long face. High cheekbones and her skin was blue with iridescent scales on her shoulders and arms. She stood at the entry way with a flirtatious smile in an extremely short skirt. Momma said don't judge someone you don't know but it's really hard not to.

  Two tiny patches of cloth covering her nipples. As I swung open the door and she saw me her smile dropped instantly into a frown.

  "You must be an earth female. Tell me, where's your master?" She demands in a surprisingly deep voice.

  She was taller than me but again who wasn't, I'm fucking short. I wasn't intimidated though I felt sure of myself due to the training draconian insisted on.

  "Who?" I drawled.

"Hm are earth people slow? Do your people have low intelligence?" She wondered her frown dropping into a scowl.

  "Listen bitch I don't have a master and next time you call me stupid I'm gonna shove my knife up your scaly ass." I smiled disturbingly sweet as her eyes widened at my threat.

  "How bold of you. Where is the general?"

  I snorted and gripped my knife. "The general ain't here but I am so tell me what you want or leave."

  She sneered trying to enter the house but I stepped toward's her with the knife pressed easily against her throat. Her eyes widened even more as she stepped farther back away from the tip of my blade.

  "You ain't gettin' in the house and I really don't feel like repeating myself." I sighed.

  Her fists balled as she shifted on her feet. "I'm here to see my claimed. The general." My smirk instantly dropped.

  "I thought you could only claim one person? And I don't see your bite mark anywhere visible to the eyes." I was pissed.

  She smiled victoriously, "We are not yet claimed but my father has been talking to the general for months about our union. The papers were drawn up, we've just been waiting for the general to sign them."

  I grit my teeth together as she stepped forwards, "oh don't be too jealous little human. I promise I'll be a good master for you when I move in." She giggled.

  I smiled menacingly and ripped the neck of my turtleneck down showing the large holes from the sore spot on my neck. Her smile died immediately as her eyes went extremely big.

  "Consider yourself dumped sugar. He's not my master; he's my claimed. Have a nice lonely life you scaly cunt." I slammed the door in her face and told max to lock it and the windows.

  I enjoyed the shrill scream from outside the door as well as the clawing and banging of the door. But now i had a certain alien, who needed his ass throughly kicked, to deal with.

  He was fucking engaged and didn't even break it off before claiming me. I was so pissed. The worst part is, I'm technically the other woman. I feel like such a tramp and I didn't even know.

  "Max can I call the general?" I wondered.

  "Of course, would you like it to be a face call or a voice call."

  Ouu I would never miss a chance to flip him off over camera. "Face please."

  I leaned against the wall with my eyes shut as max dialed him.

  I heard his grunts and my eyes popped open. There he was feeding off of what I assume to be a woman. She had black hair and orange skin. That's all I saw as her head bobbed up and down on his member.

  My lips tightened and pressed into a thin line. I crossed my arms.

  "Hello draconian." I hissed watching his eyes pop open searching for me just to see my right in front of him.

  He smirked and had the fucking audacity to say "ah little female you've caught me at a bad time."

   The alien woman never once stopping and continued to gobble his dick into her mouth. I took a few deep breathes before looking at him. His smirk vanished as he took in my deep frown and tears.

  He pushed the woman off walking forwards closer to the camera. I didn't mean too but I backed away out of instinct. He smiled.

  "Always running away. Tell me what has happened little female. Why do you cry?" He asked with so much concern I genuinely thought I was going crazy for a second.

  "Why I'm crying? Let's sort this out yea?" I said deathly quiet.

  He knew I was serious as he stood up taller and a frown formed onto his lips.

  "You told me the claim was for life. You told me I was yours and only yours. Then I have some scaly fish looking woman show up outside of the mansion demanding I let her in to see "her" claimed. I then come to call you and to find out the meaning behind all of this when the camera opens to the view of some orange woman sucking your cock. And you have the fucking audacity to ask why I'm crying."

  His eyes scrunched as he licked his lips. "I must feed little one, just like you must. I do not fuck these females for pleasure, they simply feed me and move on. That is their sole purpose."

  I laughed but it was dry and broken, "So it would be ok if I went outside right now and asked some males to come eat my pussy? Because it's just feeding."

  He growled, "I understand your point. Humans are mostly monogamous creatures as most aliens are not. I didn't know it was a concern for you. I will lower my feedings."

  He tried to fucking compromise with me. As if this were something easy to fix.

  I stopped forwards and smiled brokenly, "It is not a concern. It is a matter of leaving and staying. You told me I was yours but you've made it crystal clear that I am not."

  He stood straighter and looked at me with concern and anger. Maybe confusion too.

  "I will be gone within the next hour. You won't find me because you've taught me how to survive here. You've lost my trust and any chance at my love. We are done. Do not look for me, you just stay the fuck away." I said brokenly with as much conviction as I could put into it.

  His eyes narrowed as a low growl shook his camera, "You are mine. I will always find you. This is a simple misunderstanding between our cultural differences sweet female. Do not make rash decisions."

  The tears flowed down my face as I stared at him with a completely blank face.

  "Then you should have asked. Because this misunderstanding just lost you your 'sweet female'." I hung up before he said anything else.

  I stood there as small sobs left my mouth. I felt so betrayed. I had trusted him so easily. He was right as always. It was a misunderstanding between cultures. But it was a huge one. I have never tolerated a cheater.

He knew humans are mostly monogamous. He knew and he still fed off of someone else. My mind started to wonder off to how many before I closed that thought down immediately.

Betrayal was a nasty thing. It spread bitterness through my heart. I did trust him, after I was warned I went ahead and trusted him anyways. I just ended up with a broken heart instead of a broken body.

It was cruel, why would he not simply ask me? This question ran through my mind over and over. I was getting dizzy with everything that had happened today.

  And adulterer really grinded my gears.

  "Max!" I called out pathetically.

  "Yes?" She replied in the same unemotional voice.

  "How long until the general reaches the mansion?" I wiped my eyes rushing to the silver panel changing my clothes until I was wrapped in comfortable black yoga pants and a black cropped turtleneck.

  What the fuck is up with all the damn turtle necks!

"He is approximately six hours away but is making good time. He will most likely be here in three." I shoved my boots on that the panel provided me and sprinted downstairs.

  I shoved two banana fruity square things in my mouth. Time for the final stage.

  "How do I take my tracker out?"

"I have to caution you against this. It will be painful and take a few minutes."

  "I just want it out, take it out!" I was freaking out.

  I didn't want to be caught. I wanted to be far, far away from the general. I was afraid if he caught me that he would make good on his promise and never let me go.

I don't want to be caged by him anymore.

  "Hold still." Max cautioned as the holographic image sliced my neck with a blade. I screamed in pain trying my best to hold still as her holographic fingers moved around under my skin.

  She grabbed something square shaped and ripped it out. I screamed again.

  "You couldn't have been a tad bit gentler?" I hissed as she healed the wound.

  "I thought you wanted the procedure finished quickly." She replied in her monotone voice.

  "Smart ass."I grumbled under my breath. "Thank you max. For everything. You're a kick ass hologram."

  I walked out the front door and sprinted towards the city hoping to find transportation out of here. Today had been a disaster. Hopefully tomorrow wouldn't be as shitty.

  Goodbye draconian. Hello universe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 515 25
Our planet had been on the way to destruction same as many others. However, we were able to turn it around but not without major irreversible geneti...
310 0 32
Space Opera This is the voyage of the StarKiller, a ship of over 5000 lives. Exploration, battles, love, military.... Feedback welcome! Should I bre...
238K 9.4K 54
Highest Rank: #1 Alien 6-21-21 WARNING: This contains Xenophile (Alien / Human smut) If you don't find interest then that, this is not the place to b...
6.9K 459 28
COMPLETE TRILOGY 🏆Wattys Award book 1 in portuguese version. Governing Idea: We will become them and then, they will become us. Trilogy story inspir...