🌹My Best Friend's A Witch (G...

IvBeauty

When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work... Еще

📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕
🦕Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker🦕
🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓
🔮Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel🔮
👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻
🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️
👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽
🔑Ep.8: Irrational Treasure🔑
🐷Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig🐷
👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾
🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦
🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃
💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸
🕳Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit🕳
🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊
⚡️Ep.16: Carpet Diem⚡️
🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼
☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️
⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️
🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖
🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉
🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲
🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️
🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽
⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️
🧦 Ep.4: Sock Opera 🧦
💞 Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl 💞
🧪 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🧪
👁 Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye 👁
🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲
🎨 A Gift For You Readers! 🎨
👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼
🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸
💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳
⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️
⚔️ Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons ⚔️
🦅 Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate 🦅
🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄
🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐
🎂 Ep.17: Dipper And Mabel Vs The Future 🎂
💥 Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1 💥
💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫
🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎
Ideas
Published!

🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖

1.9K 52 49
IvBeauty

~~~~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~~~~

"Does it look straight?" Stan asked as he stood on a stool, looking up at the banner he had just placed. The banner itself had 'Welcome Back!' written in red, accidentally giving it a horror movie feel.

(y/n) looked over, giving a thumbs up. "As straight as a homosexual."

"Is that a good thing or-?" He let out a yell as the stool gave in, but before he could fall, she said a quick spell that made the old man levitate. ".... thank you."

As he stood back up, (y/n)'s mom, Aiden (who was carrying Aiden The Second), and Leo walked in through the front door, a cake in her hands as she smiled. "Hope we're not too late!"

"Your mom went a little crazy with the frosting." Leo explained, making her chuckle in embarrassment before placing it on the counter.

It had been a full year since the twins left for California, and a lot has changed since then. Stan and Ford had gotten back the brother bond they had as kids, and had already explored more than half of the planet together.

Soos was now the new Mr. Mystery, and with Melody's help, he ran the Mystery Shack. It was a bit difficult to adjust to the new management since Stan and Soos are very different people with very different personalities, but things went by pretty smoothly now.

Wendy hadn't changed a bit, still the edgy, laidback teen with her gang of fellow edgy teens. However, now sixteen, she was starting to focus more on her college life that was coming up soon.

(y/n) and her mom had been spending the entire with Aiden, recovering the many years that they had lost while being apart. Even through all the pain and suffering, he was still the same Aiden they knew from seven years ago, the same goody-two-shoes that lived on organization.

Leo was also taking a big step, and started the ninth grade. It took him a while to adjust to the normal teenage life, especially since he was now fifteen and had missed quite a few years of school, but he was smart enough to stay on his feet. He also had the side mission of looking for his real family, but it wasn't that much of a priority when he already had a good family.

They didn't have to hide their powers anymore; people knew what they were now, and for the most, they were okay with it.

And then, of course, the twins. (y/n) and Leo had been keeping in contact with them via Video Chat; they'd call every day after school, help each other with homework, talk about their days, etc. The twins and (y/n) were excited to start high school once the summer was over, with Leo already knowing what the first year's like so they had a bit of guidance.

Right now, summer had begun once more, and the twins were already on their way to Gravity Falls. Wendy had already gone to the bus stop to pick them up, so the rest of the gang was rushing to decorate the shack for their arrival.

Aiden The Second squeaked at the sight of (y/n), jumping into her arms before snuggling against her, to which she chuckled and scratched his head. She then looked up to Ford, who was checking a list. "Anything we're missing?"

"Decorations, check; cake, check; do we have a piñata?"

"This isn't a birthday party.." Aiden shyly corrected from the side. Though it had already been a year, he had a hard time placing himself in conversations.

Leo shrugged. "A piñata wouldn't be bad, Mabel would love it."

"Already got one!" Melody said as she lifted a unicorn piñata from behind the counter.

(y/n) smiled at the sight. "Perfect!"

That's when a car was heard in the driveway, making everyone turn their heads to the door. "They're here!" (y/n)'s mom whispered, all of them rushing around to hide in the hiding places that didn't really exist.

Mabel was the first to enter, bursting through the door with a bright smile. "We're baaaaack!!!"

As Dipper and Wendy followed behind, Mabel frowned when she saw no one. "Wait, what? Why is no one-?"

"SURPRISE!!!" They all yelled as they popped out of their hiding spots, smiles on everyone's faces.

The twins laughed in joy, with (y/n) being the first to run over and hugging the two of them. "I can't believe you're finally here!!"

"You and me both!" Dipper replied as (y/n) moved to hug just him, hugging her back as Leo walked over to Mabel, then sharing a hug too.

Well, less a hug and more of Mabel tackling him to the ground in pure joy.

Stan then joined, ruffling the twins' head before the two wrapped their arms around him, all laughing, then Ford joined the group, before Soos lifted them all up from the ground.

Once back on their feet, Dipper looked around. "Wow, it feels so nice to be back here!"

"Feels nice to have you back, it's been so boring without you guys!" (y/n) replied.

"True that." Leo added. "I never realized how quiet the shack is without you two."

"Leo..!!" Mabel felt special at that, giving him puppy eyes before wrapping her arms around him, kissing his lips.

That's when Dipper and (y/n) realized they were both wearing each other's accessories. While Dipper had the gloves, (y/n) had the hat, and once they glanced at that part of each other, they laughed at the sight.

(y/n) then took off the hat, placing on her boyfriend. "Here, back where it rightfully belongs."

"Thanks, though you looked pretty cute with it."

"Ah shush." She gently punched his arm, making him chuckle before taking off his gloves and handing them to her.

She didn't put them on though, and instead just stuffed them into her pocket. It made Dipper happy to know she was more comfortable showing her arms now.

"Okay, enough of this sappiness." Stan said as he stood in front of us. "It's time to party!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours had passed, the sun had fallen, and Dipper found himself on the small ledge of the roof that he'd always go to whenever he was feeling stressed. It brought a strange comfort to him to be there, he didn't really understand why.

Not long after, he turned back at a few noises, and saw (y/n) sliding down the roof to reach him. "Hey PT."

"Hey."

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just wanted to come up here for a bit.."

"Did the party get a little too crazy with Grenda and Candy around?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, little bit."

When she rested her head on his shoulder, he smiled, and placed his on top of hers as he wrapped an arm around her.

"... I really missed this.." (y/n) said as she snuggled against her boyfriend's neck. "I missed.. you.."

"I missed you too, (y/n).. And I'm really glad to be back with you.."

Smiling at that, the two stayed in each other's arms for a while, neither of them saying anything. It was a comfort to be like this after a year of being apart, and they wanted to enjoy it as much as possible during the summer.

That's when (y/n) let out a small chuckle, making Dipper tilt his head. "What's up..?"

"You know, I heard that there's this weird creature that's been spotted in the forest yesterday, but no one has been able to take a picture of it yet.."

"Heh, is that so..?"

"What do you say we try looking for it tomorrow..?"

"You make the traps, I'll set the cameras.." He gently nudged her side with a smile. "Partner.."

Giggling at that, she kissed his cheek. "It's a deal, partner.."

A brand new summer. A brand new start. A brand new set of adventures awaiting.

And they couldn't wait to get started.

~The End~

Before the end credits:
For @_2d-men-only_

Hello, IvBeauty here!
First of all, I'm so sorry this episode took months to post, I've been busy lately since it's my last year of high school and I've been doing a lot of college related things 😅

Second, thank you so so much for following this book, especially those who found the book with only three two four chapters, because it has taken me two years to publish the entire thing 😬

So thank you for not getting bored 😅
And thank you for enjoying!!

Third, I have two ideas that I'd love to do, since I never run out of my Gravity Falls love.

1) It would be a Dipper x Male Reader, and I already have (y/n)'s character planned out

Or 2), which is the one I really wanna do, it would follow the story of the show, but with a brand new set of characters, my own characters.

So, even though it's not an X Reader, I still hope some of you check it out whenever I publish it ^^

Anyway, thanks again so much for reading my books, I love you all so much, and as always, 'till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

84.2K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...
462K 11.8K 36
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break, I was spending yet another summer at m...
174K 3.7K 43
For the first time in forever, Dipper and Mabel Pines have been sent to Gravity Falls to live with their great uncle. A weird old man who owns a tour...
18.6K 499 18
Y/N is a beautiful girl who has come to live in Gravity Falls, Oregon because she parents died in a house fire. She has come to live with her great a...