Always Yours: All Over Again

By HoneyItsBlue

Eight years went by, and Kendall and Kim, try as they might, just couldn't forget about each other. The other... More

Description/Prologue
Chapter 1: The Breakup
Chapter 2: The Scary Past
Chapter 3: Unrecognizable
Chapter 4: Life
Chapter 5: Bye-Bye Michael
Chapter 6: CAT!
Chapter 7: Twitter Chats
Chapter 8: Friendly Dates
Chapter 9: Meet The Schmidts. Again
Chapter 10: The Godmother & The Godfather
Chapter 11: Paparazzi & The Problems They Caused
Chapter 12: Birthday Barbecue
Chapter 13: The Promise
Chapter 14: An Unspoken Agreement
Chapter 15: Jealous
Chapter 16: Movie Night
Chapter 17: History Repeats Itself
Chapter 18: The Date
Chapter 19: Same Old, Same Old
Chapter 20: Midnight Kiss!
Chapter 21: Invitations
Chapter 22: SK8 Reunited
Chapter 23: Beach Blunders
Chapter 24: Sick
Chapter 25: Planning The Duet
Chapter 27: The Vocal Session
Chapter 28: Make Me Wanna Miss You
Chapter 19: Not Katy Perry
Chapter 30: All Over Again
Author's Note

Chapter 26: He's More Like A Brother To Me

146 10 1
By HoneyItsBlue

Sorry for the weird title...it's just a filler chapter. Oops?

======================================================

"Kim!" My manager, Stan, called bursting through the door like the Hulk.
"There's a thing called 'knocking'." I said, planting my hands in my hips.
"Morning to you too." He said. I frowned and looked at him up and down: His spiky black hair looked messed up. His white dress shirt: un-tucked, and his faded jeans hung low at his ankles.

You might say he's not my manager, but Stan, at 38 is very cool and looks very young for his age. That dude, is nothing short of cool. "What's the rush?" I asked, sitting down and smiling to myself.

"What's with the duet with Kendall Schmidt? You said you were on break. We weren't gonna start again until December, and there's still a week to it!" He freaked.

"Is there something wrong with it?" I asked.
"No, but how? When? What? Why?" I laughed at his distress
"Calm down, bro. First thing you should know, is that Kendall and I are now together." Told him. He gave me a fatherly smile as I continued. "Second, when we were not dating, we were being followed by the paps because they thought we were and he made up a story of planning a duet to shove them off. Bu then we thought about it, and the idea seemed quite appealing, so ..." I trailed off.

He shook his head and stood up. "Whatever happened, I don't care." He said.  I pretended to look hurt. He let out a hearty laugh and continued. "Of course I care, I'm kidding. You're my little star, aren't you?" He winked. I rolled my eyes. "So, anyway." He proceeded. "You have a vocal session with him and Sarah Mills tomorrow, because Andrew is on vacation. What a time he chose, honestly. Tomorrow. 12 pm. Sharp." And he left without another word. Okay? Something's wrong with him? 

Oh shit! I forgot his wife was having a baby today!

I quickly ran outside and caught him in his car. "Stan. wait!" He looked up.
"Good luck." I said, breathlessly. "It'll be okay. Don't worry."

He smiled, waved, and left. Poor thing. Ha do leave Emma and her unborn child in the hospital because he had to tell me I had a vocal session with my boyfriend. Why didn't he just call or text me? Check your phone, genius? 

I grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter and ..whoops!
3 missed calls and texts from him. Where have I been?

But I hope everything goes well. Because Stan is more like an older brother to me than anything. Hey wait- that makes me an aunt! Oh hell, no. Stan'd kids are a handful. Too right you are, but still. Yeah sure. Big brothers matter. 

Right then my phone began to sing. Yes, sing.
"I need you here tonight,
Show me there's more, to, life."  

Ken's voice sang out. Well looks like I'm gonna  be occupied all day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 45.1K 25
Life was suppose to be easy or so they say. Haley Gardner had everything she could have ever wanted; a hot boyfriend, a loving family, and the chance...
21.3K 1.5K 39
Three years ago, a terrible accident happened. The aftermath of the tragedy changed their lives forever. She went to Paris and found herself. He wen...
294 19 19
Chance knew the second that he met Kate...she was life-changing. It was the most powerful love until the day he destroyed it. He didn't mean to hur...
28.5K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...