My Protective Billionaire [CU...

By ThePsychoMadHatter

Sequel of Not So Fast, Mr. Billionaire. Recap included. Book 2 of the Billionaire Series. • • • • • • • • •... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ.)
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue
CRIMINALS
BOOK 3?????
BOOK THREE PUBLISHED!!!!!!

Chapter Nineteen

26.7K 1K 87
By ThePsychoMadHatter

I stared at the ceiling, worrying about Xavier. It has been one hour since he left already and I'm really worried that something might happen to him. I just couldn't take it in anymore. I grabbed my phone from the floor and dialed Xavier's number. All I want is Xavier to okay, and if something happens to him, I am going to die. Especially how he's angry.

I placed the phone onto my ear and waited for him to pick up, but he didn't. I groaned and dialed the number again.

"Come on, Xavier. Pick up the phone. Please." I started breathing heavily.

Oh god, please let Xavier be okay. Please don't let his anger get the best of him. Xavier is a pretty calm person, but when he gets angry, whole hell breaks loose. I hope he'll be fine. I tried calling him again, but he won't pick up. How am I supposed to--

The app!

I quickly opened the app Xavier purchased for both of us, just in case something happens, we would be able to track each other's phones. I hope he didn't forget his phone at home, because I would be extremely pissed if he did. I typed his number in the search bar and waited for it to track Xavier's phone. Please, please track his phone.

"Yes!!" I shrieked when Xavier his phone got tracked.

He wasn't that far, but the odd thing was, that his phone remained on the same spot. It didn't move to any direction. And the place where her was seemed quite abandoned. I really hope that he's alright.

I walked out of the room, grabbed my bag and told dad that I was going out of the house. I was happy he didn't ask me where I was going, because I really wouldn't be able to tell him what happened. I took deep breaths to calm myself down a bit. I got in the car and started it. I placed my bag on the passenger's seat and stepped on the gas pedal. I followed the directions the app gave me and ended up in an abandoned place.

This place looked extremely familiar. I saw Xavier's car and gasped. This place is where his mother's greenhouse is! Oh my... He left his phone in the car. That's why he wasn't picking up. I let out a breath of relief and parked the car behind Xavier's. Xavier is fine, thank God.

I grabbed my bag and stepped out of the car. Luckily I still remembered the path, so reaching the greenhouse was not going to be a problem. I looked around me one last time before walking down the path to the greenhouse. I suddenly remembered the day Xavier brought me here. This was actually the second time I came here. Xavier doesn't really talk about this place a lot. I guess this place really means a lot to him and I completely understand that.

I really regret talking to Xavier like that. The argument started because of me and I wish I could go back in time and stop it all. I wish I could ignore that call. But wait, Sarina talked to my mother? What the hell was she doing with her? How did she reach her?

I reached the greenhouse and smiled when I saw Xavier lying on one of the benches, staring at the sky full of stars. I just wanted to stare at him forever. I sighed and walked over to him.

I guess he heard my footsteps, because he immediately turned around and looked at me. He was quite surprised to see me, I might add. He sat up on the bench and avoided eye contact with me at all costs. I sat down next to him and breathed out. It was quite cold, since I was only wearing an over-sized T-shirt of Xavier and my jeans. I pretty much didn't care about changing when I arrived at home.

I rubbed my hands together and looked at the greenhouse, and then at the sky. The sky looked so beautiful, being dark with all those stars twinkling. Watching stars really calms people down. No wonder Xavier came here.

Xavier...

He's probably still mad at me. Sometimes he's really unpredictable. He can get angry when you least expect it and he can be happy all the time. He is really different from others... So unique...

"So..." I stretched the 'o'

"I'm really sorry." Both of us said at the same time.

I chuckled and lowered my gaze. "Xavier, I'm really sorry for my behavior before. I know you're just caring, but I have promised Sarina already."

"How did you find me?" He asked, throwing his arm behind my back on the bench.

"What?" I frowned.

"How did you find me?" He looked in front of him.

"I-I tracked your phone." I fidgeted with my fingers.

He didn't say anything. He just stared in front of him. I sunk into the bench, so his arm was now touching my back. I sighed one more time.

"I'm really sorry, okay?" I stressed.

"Look, I already told you and I'm not going to say it again. Okay!? If you want to meet your mother, then go meet her. But if something happens, it's going to be your fault." He pointed at me.

Okay, he's really pissed. What have I done...

"She is my mother, Xavier. What if she changed?" My eyes filled with tears.

"What if she has bad intentions!?" He nearly yelled at me.

"Why are you so negative about this?" I cried.

"Why the fuck should I be positive about it, Hadley! Have you forgotten what she did to you? To our son!? Even to dad!?" He got up.

"I can't do this anymore. I don't want to argue." I wiped my tears, but they kept flowing like a waterfall. I got up and shot him one last glance. "I'm sorry. I really am."

I was about to walk away, but then Xavier grabbed me by my wrist, making me gasp. I stared at him in confusion. Several emotions flashed through his eyes. There were so many, that I couldn't even tell what kind of emotions they were.

"Look, Hadley." He licked his lips. "You know I'm just caring about you and our kids their safety. You're pregnant. What if something goes wrong?"

I hugged him, resting my head on his chest. "Nothing will happen, Xavier. I will keep myself safe." My tears fell on his shirt.

He hugged me tightly. "Fine then. But be safe, please. I really love you and I don't want to lose you."

"I love you too, Xavier. I really love you." I sniffed.

"Come on. You're cold. Let's go home." He said and I nodded.

He held me by my hand as we walked the path back to our cars. I'm happy that he's not angry anymore. I really hope nothing happens when I go visit my mother.

"Hand over all your money!" I gasped when I saw two masked men standing in front of us with guns in their hands.

"Hey, put the gun down. We have nothing here." Xavier said with his hands in the air.

"Don't fuck with me, you fuckin' asshole. You are one of the richest men in America, so hand over the fucking money, you little motherfucker." They both pointed the guns at us.

Xavier took a step ahead, but one of the men stopped him. "Don't move!"

"Give us the money." the other one said.

Xavier lowered his hand into his pocket and took out his wallet. I took a step backwards, but then...

"I said don't fucking move!" One of them said and a loud bang was heard.

The pain in my chest made me realize that the shot was sent to me. I gasped in pain as I collapsed to the ground. I saw all blurry. I was in Xavier's arms. I didn't care if I died. It would hurt me to see Xavier crying when I'm dead, but all that matters to me right now, is that if I die, I will die in my husband's arms.

Xavier calling my name was the last thing I heard before fading into darkness.

---

Now I am pretty serious... DON'T KILL ME!!! *runs away*

I would like to thank everyone for liking this story, voting and commenting on it and even adding it to their reading lists. I know I do this in every chapter, but you guys don't know how much it means to me. I really love your support.

Since this story is going to end up soon, please tell me what you think of it. Is it more interesting? Or has it gotten boring? Let me know :)

Anyways, I'm gonna go, but don't forget to,

-vote

-comment

-follow

-SHARE IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!! ADIOS BITCHES!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 4.7K 28
Book 2 of The Mismatch series. *** When the 'dead' ex is back in his life, leaving him with many...
MINE ONLY By Siya

General Fiction

13.2K 616 68
The Sequel to Wife Protecting Beast.... Mia and Adam both are living their Happily Ever After...Now it's time Mia jr. Her daughter Isabella Adam Gil...
91.4K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
137K 6.1K 30
*Under major editing* Greta Vaz, the owner of an orphanage hated rich people from the bottom of her heart. She has her own reasons for it. Xavier Fer...