Heal The Wounds | ✔ [REWRITIN...

Autorstwa Koyel111

Krrish Chauhan never knew that oneday to fulfil his mother's last wish, he had to marry none other than his c... Więcej

Introduction
☆Character Aesthetics☆
♤PROLOGUE♤
♧1-MY LIFE♧
♧2-MY ONLY SHELTER♧
♧3-DOWN TO THE MEMORY LANE♧
♧4-CHOCOLATY FRIENDSHIP♧
♧5-OUR NEW FRIEND♧
♧6-UNREQUITED FEELINGS♧
♧7-SHADOW GOT VANISHED♧
♧8-DEATH AND SUFFERINGS♧
♧9-PARADISE TO HELL♧
♧10-ICE TO BREAK♧
♧11-SOME MOMENTS♧
♧12-THE WORST NIGHTMARE (i)♧
♧13-THE WORST NIGHTMARE (ii)♧
♧14-DILEMMA♧
♧15-CRAZINESS♧
♧16-LIKE !!♧
♧17-DATE OF FRIENDSHIP♧
♧18-BUBBLES AND SOAPS♧
♧19-DESPERATE♧
♧20-DETERMINATION♧
♧21-OLD ONES BACK♧
♧22-I BROKE UP WITH HER♧
♧23- CONFRONTATION♧
♧24-STUPID DAYS♧
♧25-MY EX-BESTFRIEND♧
♧26-A CRASH♧
♧27- REALIZATION OF TRUTH♧
♧28-PANIC ATTACK♧
♧29-HELPLESS SOULS♧
♧30-BUT I LOVE YOU♧
♧31-BEAUTIFUL HUSBAND♧
♧32-DOMINANCE IN DRUNK STATE♧
♧33-GOODBYE♧
Clarification(Q and A)
♧34-MISSING EACH OTHER♧
♧35-SPECIAL MEMORIES(i)♧
♧36-SPECIAL MEMORIES(ii)♧
♧37-SPECIAL MEMORIES(iii)♧
♧38-NEW SURGEON♧
♧39-WITH MY HEART♧
♧41-I AM HORRIBLE ♧
♧42- IN TRIAL ROOM♧
♧43-SIDE EFFECT OF HIM♧
♧44-HAPPY BIRTHDAY♧
♧45-LOVEY DOVEY♧
♧46- GOD'S CHILD♧
♧47-BOLD SIYA♧
♧48-A MAN WITH HEART OF GOLD♧
♧49-A PROMISE♧
♧50-TOGETHER FOREVER♧
EPILOGUE
Bonus(1)
Bonus(2)
Thank You

♧40- REUNION♧

4.4K 208 26
Autorstwa Koyel111

(U can listen the song I have given. It's so beautiful song and has been released recently)

RUHI

"I am so sorry Abhishek. I should have revealed the truth but I hide it for my own reason. It's my fault. I love Krrish a lot and I can never think of cheating on him. He is my everything. I am sorry to break your heart. U r truly a gem and whoever will get u,she will be the luckiest one but unfortunately, it's not me as my love is someone else. I am really sorry. " I cried and broke down into tears saying this. Abhishek released a deep breathe after listening my whole story. Yes,I told him everything.

"I am sorry for what has happened with you. But it's clearly visible how much u love him and I can also assure u that he also loves you as much as u do. Krrish has done mistakes,no huge mistakes but he loves you truly and there is no better truth than it.  People make mistakes and specially men but when they regret,their misdeeds r capable of forgiveness. So he can be forgiven also.You two r meant to be together. I wish u the best of luck for your future." He said calmly and smiled at me. He is indeed a great person. How can he be so nice after knowing everything? He even reacted anything on neither me nor Krrish.

"How can u be so good,Abhishek ? It's not been an hour even I just broke your heart and your hopes. I turned down your proposal but still u r reacting nothing. Instead u r wishing me the best of luck. U r just too good to be believed. " I also passed a smile wiping my tear.

"Whatever has happened today, just let's forget it and let's start from the beginning.Today  I came to ask you "Will you be my girlfriend " but I want ask u something else. " He cracked up a small smile and paused to look into my eyes. I can clearly see that he is just pretending to be happy but deep down in my heart ,I know how much he is feeling after getting rejected by someone he has liked. I know the pain as I am also one of them who once suffered through the same pain and believe me,it hurts freaking so much.

"Will you be my best friend,Ruhi ?" He finally asked after a pause. I instantly nodded my head in acceptance and hugged him tightly.

"U r the best friend of me and u will be always my best friend forever. I am grateful to have u as a friend and a guide. U have helped a lot to forget my painful past and u r an amazing person. U r the best. " We parted away feeling relieved more than before.

********
After wishing Abhishek goodnight, I made my way towards my apartment. But what made me totally shocked and confused that the main door was unlocked and the light was on. I soon suspected that a theif might have entered into my room. I took out my water bottle which I always carry with myself and tiptoed in the dinning room slowly making sure not to make sound so that I could beat the theif mercilessly for intending to come in my apartment.

I again was surprised to see that the theif was sleeping on stomach on the couch. I felt irritated as I couldn't see his face properly as his face was dipped into the pillow. But wait ? Why does the theif look so rich ? I mean that it's clearly visible as the way he is dressed in a pant and coat seems like a buisness tycoon. I began to move slowly near the couch when suddenly he moved a little to sleep on back making me halted at my way. My heart skipped a beat and a shiver ran down through my spine to see the person sleeping in uncomfortable position on the couch. This is the same man who makes me feel many things which none can do, the same man for whom I can do anything ,the same man whom I can forgive inspite of how he continues committing thousands of mistakes even and the man whom I love more than anything. He means to be the reason of living here. After almost 2 years, I am seeing the person but is it real or again I am imagining?

I still couldn't believe in my eyes to see him here. May be I am hallucinating. To examine the reality, I slowly moved beside him with a fast rhythm of my heartbeat in each second. Suddenly, everything went black as I found myself and him alone. My chest was falling up and down as my body was shivering terribly. With my trembling hands,my fingers made contact with his soft curls making my breathe hitched as I realized that he was here for real. My chest tightened as the ball of happiness formed in my heart but I took care of not screaming in joy as I didn't want him to wake up. My Krrish is here. Oh my God, all I want is just to hug him tightly and kiss him for all the times.But I decided against it and placing a small kiss on his forehead, I headed to the washroom with a heart filled with joy. I am just so happy that I am lacking in words to express it. My eyes r getting teary for the bundle of joy. I just can't wait more to go in his arms.

*******
After a fresh shower in hot water, I stepped out of the washroom wrapping my body in just my towel and went in my bedroom to pick out my night dress . As I said that my fate always ditches me when I become too much happy and it again did the same thing. While looking for my nighty, my feet slipped on.something making me to fall on the ground with a loud sound. I yelped in pain and the towel got loosened from my body. On that exact time when I was technically naked ,the door was burst out revealing a worried looking Krrish to come in. No sooner did his eyes land on myself, we both screamed and he turned towards the opposite side when I too wrapped the towel around my body again standing on my feet.

"Done ?" He asked impatiently when I gave a quick reply "Yes".

He turned towards me and his lips curved in a beautiful smile making the butterflies to jump on my stomach.

"Ruhi" He whispered gazing at me intensely as I felt my eyes to tear up for this endless happiness. He has also the same expression like me. Without wasting any time, I ran and jumped into his arms as he caught me cautiously before lifting me from the floor. My feet left the ground as I hugged him tightly burning my face into the crook of his neck. I know that I am wearing a towel but I really don't care anymore other than this man infront of me and his warmth which I am getting after a long time. Oh God!! I missed this man, this warmth and this comfort.We didn't know for how long we stayed in the position only in each other's embrace until my towel loosened and fell on the floor. I soon came out of my trance and stood on the floor but I didn't let him go from hug as I was feeling extremely shy infront of him.

"Ruhi, won't you leave me ?" He chuckled in my ear making my body vibrated against his.

"No" I whined like a child and still kept hugging him.

"Oh, then u r really fond of this position when u r practically naked infront of me ?" He asked mischievously and I knew that he was smirking. I hide my face on his chest more blushing profusely listening his dirty words although I am not fully naked.He suddenly left me to bend down on the floor infront of me, a moan escaping from my lips as I covered my chest area soon. Well, I have my shorts on ,you shameless fellows. I looked at his eyes which were filled with lust. I blushed as his eyes traveled over my bare legs making me to feel like jelly. Then his gaze stopped on my waist where I had wore my loose shorts and he frowned and looked at me.

"Haha, u expected me to be really naked infront of you. That's not so easy at all. " I smiled evily at him when he glared at me and stood up. But again his eyes went on my breast area which I had covered with my hands. He stared there shamelessly when I raised my eyebrow and yelled his name "KRRISHHHHHH"

He jerked off his state and handed over the towel to me rubbing his ears. I soon put on the towel and started moving out of the room. Within few second, I was pulled back and jerkingly lifted from the floor in a fast movement as I found myself floating on the air when Krrish carried me to the bed in bridal style.

"Krrish, put me down." I said sternly.

"Nope, let's make this reunion special tonight. Shouldn't we? After all I am meeting beautifulwife after  2 fucking years. Now all I want to do is to ravish u and savour your each parts of your body. Am I right?" He asked with a genuine smile which made me fluttered. Without a second thought, I pulled him for a long kiss as he undid  his shirt to his shorts and my towel was thrown into the floor. We turned the light off as the room soon got filled with our pleasurable moans of uncontrollable ecstasy. We missed each other a lot and the moment we reunited again was enough for us to forget about everything as we went in a passionate and pleasurable world.

********

Leave it, I hope that u will like this chapter. Since the story was going little boring ,I just decided to show their reunion not so emotional and blah blah like others do actually.

Also, Abhishek is a positive charecter and just think about his feelings too.Ruhi too had suffered the same like him during her school days. But the difference is that Ruhi has got him back where Abhishek can be able to last a friend of her only. If u asked then I am telling that I love him a lot. He is too sweet. Aww, how can he be rejected ? 🤧

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

449K 25.7K 70
Tulika's blooming love story faced tragedy when a bike accident took away her love Sumedh. Sumedh, the perfect guy for her, who was head over heels i...
46.1K 3.9K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
332K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
2.1M 172K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...