Finding My Heaven

By dumbanddumber11

At the age of 15 Isabella is struck with the loss of her mother, when her brothers are to take her in will sh... More

Chapter 1 And Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Characters/aesthetics
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 13

16.2K 366 30
By dumbanddumber11

Isabella's pov

We as humans will never really understand the amount of emotions and pain others can hold, some people can only go through little without crumbling and others will go through too much and never crumble. But one thing we most have in common. We suffer, alone, we may not be alone but we sure can feel alone. But are we ever truly alone?

"Isabella?" I hear a calming voice call my name.

I keep my head in my hands not looking up.

"Isabella" The person says again but this time the voice is closer. I feel a hand gently grab onto my shoulder. I look up to see Antonio staring at me concerned.

"How-how did you get in here?" I question cause I'm leaning against my closed door!

"Through the window, that reminds me...I need to lock that window." He says while he sits down next to me.

"What do you want?" I question leaning my head back against the door.

"I wanna know what's going on" He simply states.

"Alessandro took Clove my puppy" I say while closing my eyes.

"We both know there's more to why you're upset" He turns his head to look at me. Maybe he's right, There is more to it. So much more that I just can't handle it anymore.

"I miss mum" I start to cry again. "I miss mum and Anne and my old life. I miss not having a care and not being sick" I'm now full on sobbing. Antonio holds onto my shaking body as I cry into his chest. He rubs calming circle's on my back.

"I know, I know, It's going to be ok though Isa it's going to be fine"

"Isa it's going to be fine, come on we have to hurry" Anne giggles as we quietly walk down the hallway.

"Are you sure though?" I say trying not to laugh at my little sister that's holding a nerf gun in her left hand and my hand in her right.

"Yup, don't worry big sis Anne will protect you" She whispers with a wide grin on her face

"Ok whatever you say" I laugh at her cute little face that looks so serious but cute at the same time.

"Ok on three" she looks back at me

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

We run into the living room with our nerf guns and start shooting ballistic around the whole room hoping to hit our parents. Spinning in circles we shoot everything we can in the room.

I look down at Anne and see her with a wide grin on her face.

"Do you have any bullets left?" She giggle's

"No why" I laugh

"NOW" She yells as she runs away, suddenly my mum and step dad pop up from behind the couch and start shooting at me until they run out of bullets as well. I'm just standing in the middle of the room laughing, I cant believe i just got betrayed by a 8 year old

"I can't believe you betrayed me like that" I pretend to wipe away a fake tear.

"Well I just did, sorry Isa!" She runs away and her laughter fills the house,

"Isa" I snap out of my thoughts and look to see Antonio staring into my eyes. "Are you ok?

"What did you just call me?" I pause and look at him as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I- I ugh called you Isa, is that ok?" He questioned.

"Yeah, it's alright." I leaned my head onto his shoulder.

We both go silent. Not a bad silence, more like a comfortable silence, one that no one dares to break. I don't actually feel so alone anymore, but I know there definitely are going to be times when I do.

"Antonio?" I mumble from his shoulder slowly closing my eyes....I'm not sleeping I'm just resting my eyes!

"Yeah Isa?" He replies

"I love you guys" I say before dozing off to sleep, I know I said I wasn't going to sleep but when a girls gotta sleep a girl will sleep.

Antonio's pov

"YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE AWAY HER DOG LIKE THAT" I yelled into Alessandro's face, pissed off because of what he did.

"I know" Is all he says.

"SHE HAS GONE THROUGH SO MUCH SHIT AND CAMILO GOT HER THIS DOG AND SHE FINALLY HAPPY BUT NO, IT HAD TO BE TAKEN OUT OF HER LIFE LIKE A LOT OF OTHER THINGS!" If no one else is going to say something to Alessandro then I will.

"I know," he says, running his hands through his hair.

"NO YOU DON'T KNOW, SHE HATES IT HERE AND THAT WAS THE ONE THING SHE WANTED, THE ONE THING THAT COULD POSSIBLY MAKE HER FEEL LESS ALONE WHEN WE AREN'T THERE, WE AREN'T ALWAYS GOING TO BY HER SIDE" I scream into Alessandro's face extremely loud.

"I SAID I KNOW, I KNOW I STUFFED UP OK. I KNOW THAT WE AREN'T ALWAYS GOING TO CONSTANTLY NEXT TO HER. YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT...HUH. YOU THINK I DON'T SIT BY HER SIDE MOST NIGHTS WHILE SHE CRIES IN HER SLEEP CAUSE SHE MISSES MUM, AND THAT SHE FEELS ALONE. CAUSE I KNOW VERY WELL OF WHAT SHE'S FEELING AND I KNOW I FUCKED UP'' Alessandro yells back and storms out of the room

"Yeah you did fuck up but what are you going to do about it?" I call out after him and storm out-side of the house.

I need to see Isa just to make sure she's ok and I know that she won't let anyone inside where she is so I guess I will just have to find my own way to her!

I walked around the back of the house looking up to try and find her bathroom window. Stopping in my tracks I look up at what I think is Isabella's bathroom window, Somehow I scaled my way up to the window and that's when I realised...

"Why the fuck are you trying to climb through my window" someone opens the window

Slowly I lift my head up to see a very annoyed Rafaello glaring down at me.

"Wrong window" I say quickly trying to climb back down but Rafaello grabbed my hand preventing me from climbing down any further.

"what's the right window?" he questions

"Well you see I was trying to get into Isabella's room cause she locking everyone out so yeah!" I reply like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"Your one window off, just go to your left" He said before closing the window on my face.

Rude much

I climb over to the other window and look through to see Isabella leaning against the door crying. I open the window and climb in and call her name a couple of times to try and prevent me from scaring her.

She looks up at me and her face is full of tears and her eyes are red and puffy from crying.

"How-how did you get in here" She questions, yeah I would be confused too if I was in her situation.

"Through the window, that reminds me...I need to lock that window." I say sitting down next to her. I really need to do something about that window, it's easy for me to get in so it would be twice as easy for an intruder.

~~~~~

After a while of Isabella talking and crying she was looking really tired.

"Antonio?" Isa mumbles from my shoulder slowly closing her eyes, god she's so cute when she's tired.

"Yeah Isa?" I softly say hoping that she would fall asleep

"I love you guys" Her soft voice said as she fell asleep.

She loves us!!! SHE LOVES US!!!

I carefully lift her up and place her on her bed so she can get a good night's sleep, just as I'm doing this Alessandro walks in with a sleeping Hiraeth in his arms. Once I tuck Isa into bed Alessandro places Clove right on top of her and they both melt into each other's embrace.

I turn around and walk back into the bathroom and lock the window and then I made my way to the door, glancing behind me I see a very puzzled Alessandro.

"What I had to get in here somehow!" And with that I left the room.

----------

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the story so far, I try to post every weekend but i have been extremely busy over the past couple of weeks so please just be patient with me because I do have a life out side of writing. Also yes more parts are coming I just like to be a couple ahead when I post a part and I haven't been able to do that!

Please remember to like and comment!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.2K 42
Used to be 'never underestimate the broken' Isabella is a independent, intelligent, food loving fifteen year old with a rocky past. When she's finall...
185K 3.5K 57
At the age of 2 Bella was kidnapped from the park while playing with her 6 older brother's and father. Their mother had died just a month before it h...
13.6K 376 17
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
390K 9.3K 36
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...