Black Or A Mikaelson (N.M)

By 20erza

"I will kill you and everyone you have ever met don't your dare lie to me. What do you want me to say brother... More

Casts
Cast 2 (Harry Potter)
Chapter-2 When Change started
Chapter-3 An Unexpected Turn Of Events
Chapter-4 Unrevealing the Truth
Chapter-5 A New World
Chapter-6 A New World-2
Chapter-7 My little Star
Chapter-8 Something Special
Chapter-9 Missing her first
Chapter-10 Birthday and Then.....
Chapter-11 Goodbye for now..
Chapter-12 Memories
Chapter-13 Hogwarts here i come.....
Chapter-14 Darling, it's Potter genes
Chapter-15 A New Adventure
Chapter-16 Hey! It's double Potter
Chapter-17 Some bets!!!!!
Chapter-18 How about I'm the best House.
Chapter 19 Non Existent Love Life
Chapter 20 Life at Hogwarts
Chapter 21 Awww...I mean Ahhhhhh
Chapter 22 Let's take a break!
Chapter 23 Broomstick-It's Nimbus 2000
Chapter-24 Troll ok TROOOLLLL.
Chapter 25 Witch's Intuition
Chapter 26 It's Qudditich TIME
Chapter 27 It's Christmas time.
Chapter 28 Mirror of Erised
Chapter-29 The Mystery Nicholas Flamel
Chapter-30 I want that
Chapter 31 The Original Child
Chapter-32 Ending of year one-1
Chapter 33- Ending of Year-1(2)

Chapter-1 Beginning of the Change

34.1K 671 73
By 20erza

No One's Pov

After last night's Mikaelson Ball everything seemed to have calmed down. Or as calm as it could be with Kol's neck being snapped,Rebekah backing out from her planned murder Fiasco,Nik getting rejected, Elijah's suspicion, and finally Finn bearing a dangerous secret. All the while Esther was up in her room preparing the ritual which would kill her children or as she liked to call them the abominations.

[In the Mikaelson Living Room]

Two of the Mikaelson siblings could be seen sitting down in their living room. One was sketching (Niklaus) while the other was just lazing around on the couch. When their sister Rebekah arrived.

Kol: Well, well, well there's our girl!(He said while standing up in front of her blocking her way.)

Rebekah: Get out of my way, Kol.(She stated seriously)

Kol: Out all night, what a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner, Matt? Was it?(He teased)

Rebekah: If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it is your teeth.(She threatened him all the while Klaus saw her and subtly grinned her way.)

Walking passed Kol she said, " Don't start Nik!"

Klaus just shrugged in reply and said, " I didn't say anything." Rolling her eyes she replied, " Oh go back to your sketching." Leading to a burst of laughter from Kol, an eye roll from Klaus in annoyance and glare towards Rebekah who only smirked back.

Klaus: Oh shut it Rebekah.

(He muttered while she was walking up the stairs.)

Once he was done from his laughing session Kol said, " I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet," he said flopping down on a single seat sofa and continued, "But at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Still drawing Klaus suggested, " Why don't you go to the Mystic Grill and have a drink?"

Kol: That's a good idea.

Klaus seeing that he hasn't left said, " What are you waiting for? Go on have at it," still focused on his drawing.

(Looking down at his sketch he noticed the familiar beauty before him. He had been dreaming about her for a thousand years, but never seemed to remember exactly where she was from; it had always been a mystery to him. One thing that always made him more curious was that he always felt calm and some sort of warmth spread in his heart just by thinking of her and almost felt like he was complete. Due to this he had tried to find her but was always at a dead end, even his siblings had found out about her and tried to help but she was nowhere to be found. So after a couple centuries he gave up the idea of finding her was just an illusion.)

(Ignore the markings and the credit goes to artist who drew such a beautiful sketch not me)

Kol: It's not fun to go alone.(He complained) Join me Nik!

Klaus just ignored him but Kol still continued saying, " It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart." Making Klaus frown and look at him with a sigh giving in, "Alight, Why not." Smiling triumphantly, Kol stood up from the couch and made his way out while Klaus left his sketchbook on his seat.

Klaus: I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date.(He said walking passed Rebekah going towards the front door.)

Rebekah: Yes please go. This house has enough men rolling around in it.

Kol: Just like you, Bekah.(He taunted while he pointed towards her)

In anger she took off her shoe and threw it at them while yelling, " Good riddance, the both of you!"

(During their little debacle Klaus walked out the mansion doors when he suddenly felt his chest sting a bit making him look down at his locket. The locket he had always acted as some sort of protection spell when he was near any death situations. Which he didn't deem possible, he had bought this locket in the village while he was still human from a shop nearby, it had always stayed in its exact condition. Because of this he had contacted multiplied witches regarding the locket only to come back with nothing. But with all the riches that he had, this one locket seemed to be special to him, never losing and always wearing it.)

{Ignoring the sting he went away with his brother.}

Once they had left Rebekah walked over towards the door to retrieve her heels when Elijah entered the living room burned sage in his hand. Rebekah sighed and said, " Not you too, Elijah."

Seemingly worried, Elijah looked at his sister and said, " I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behavior?"

Rebekah: She's been dead for a thousand years, what's stranger for her?

Still holding the sage he held it towards her and said, " Burned sage, she was doing a privacy spell."

Rebekah: You know she fancies such things. Why don't you ask Finn? He's been doting on her.

Elijah: I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are. He always has. (He replied nonchalantly)

Rebekah: He hates what we are. He always has and as for mother she returned for one reason, to make her family whole. She loves us. What trouble are you looking to find?

[Unknown Location]

Finn jolted upwards and looked at his surroundings. A few minutes ago he was going to meet his mother and in a flash he was in an unknown hall. Towards the end of the hall light comes through from one of the doors. Speeding towards it he wondered what was going on and the first thing that came to mind was that his siblings had found out about the ritual. Putting him in this room in order to get more time and prevent it.

But once he entered the room he came face to face with a magical sight. It was a hall with a glass ceiling and candles that seemed to be floating in the middle of the air confusing him a bit. He had never seen anything so magical nor magic like this, still looking around a cough was heard from behind him making him turn.

There stood a man with a long white beard, purple colored robes, half moon shaped glasses on the bridge of his nose, and blue twinkling eyes that made it seem like he knew everything in his head, scaring him a bit.

The elderly man looked at Finn with a smile, " Hello there I'm sure that you're confused with why you are here, but fear not I have only called upon you to ask for you and your families help as well as some other people as well."

Totally confused Finn replied with, " I'm sorry. But I think you've got the wrong person. I don't think I can help you much less my family, they most definitely won't help as you're a stranger. The opposite quite frankly might happen; they'd attack you thinking you're a threat to them."

The elderly man just smiled again and said," Oh my bad, let me introduce myself I'm Albus Dumbledore, former Headmaster of Hogwarts and your siblings won't be able to hurt me as I'm already dead."

This seemed to have shocked and confused Finn, only making him ask, " Well, may I inquire why a dead person is asking for my family's help despite our reputation and what's a Hogwash?"

Dumbledore: Well first it's Hogwarts and it's a school that teaches you witches and wizards about magic. Secondly I do know of your family's reputation Mr. Mikaelson. A family that looks after each other, even though you were dagger-ed they still missed you. I also thought that you would like to help your niece, who's really in need."

Exploding Finn yelled, " NIECE!!!!, Now you must be joking old man as you must know that we are vampires and vampires can't procreate. So take your story somewhere else and send me back, I won't tolerate all this nonsense." To say he was angry would be an understatement.

Dumbledore: Not even if a literal God has blessed a child? (He said showing him an image of a baby girl.)

Seeing the image of the baby shocked him, because he was the oldest of his siblings. He's seen them since they were babies and this child looked quite similar. His intuition also made him believe that what the man in front of him was saying was not a lie but there was more to it.

So with a Mikaelson glare at the man he said, " Start talking and don't leave anything out. If you lie I will kill you, dead or not."

Dumbledore just smiled once again and started his story, " Well once upon a time there was an Ancient and Noble House whose Lady and Lord had troubles in conceiving an heir or heiress. So after many trials and errors they seemed to have stumbled upon a ritual which stated that it was a blessing from Lady Hecate directly. After doing such ritual they had been blessed with twins, a boy and a girl. But what they didn't know was that it was not only a blessing they had received but also their entire bloodline..."

Albus continued his story to Finn all the while the natural course of Mystic Falls was taking place. Just as it was supposed to be.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Hope you've liked it so far. It's my first time writing. Please give a comment and vote as well. All comments are appreciated as well as all the support given.

And I will also like to tell you that I've been inspired by many stories. I've picked a few ideas from here and there so all my thanks goes to those amazing writers.

Chapters are edited, Hope you like the new way. It's done by Babushkas_        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
92.1K 3.3K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
857K 39.9K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one