Do You Trust Me? (TokRevXRead...

De nicanica_ni

A girl with a dark past who just manage to accidently stole a manga where she reads it and got fascinated. ... Mais

Introduction
DYTM 1
DYTM 2
Update for your appearance
DYTM 3
DYTM 4
DYTM 5
Some Clarification
DYTM 6
DYTM 7
DYTM 9
Moebius
DYTM 11
DYTM 12
DYTM 13
DYTM 14
DYTM 15
DYTM 16
DYTM 17
Valhalla
DYTM 19
DYTM 20
DYTM 21
DYTM 22
DYTM:Treats
DYTM:Manga Treats
DYTM 23
DYTM 24
DYTM:Treats
DYTM:Y/N Treats and Treats
DYTM 25
DYTM 26
Black Dragon
AUTHORS NOTE
BREAK!!!!
DYTM (PAST)
DYTM:28
DYTM:29
DYTM:30
DYTM:31
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:32
DYTM:33
DYTM:34
Tenjiku
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:Treats and Spoiler
DYTM:36
Authors Note
DYTM:37
DYTM:38
Authors Note
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
DYTM:39
DYTM:39
DYTM:40
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:TREATS P2
DYTM:41
DYTM:42
Authors Note
Just some facts while waiting for my brain to work
Three Dieties
Bonten Special
DYTM:Treats
DYTM: Treats P2
DYTM:43
DYTM 44
Authors Note
DYTM 45
DYTM 46
Toman Vs. Toman
Toman Vs. Toman
Authors Note
Treats
DYTM 47
Baji Special
Izana Special
Covers All Throughout the Book

DYTM 8

5.4K 283 39
De nicanica_ni

Third Person Pov

At the whole freaking day you followed Takemichi since it is the time he'll go back in past after Akkun committed suicide and knowing Draken died on August 3rd.

"Y/N-chan wanna go out with me?" Hina offered you and then smiled. "Sorry Hina. I got business to do today" You turn her down politely.

'Beside we'll meet each other sooner this night' you thought.

And she nodded and pouted. "Oh. Okay" she sounded disappointed. "Ehehehe I'm really sorry" You felt guilty. "Oh no. It's ok" she waved her hands dismissively and gave you a reassuring smile.

"Well then I have to go now" she turned her back. "Take care Hina-chan" You waved your hands and when you confirmed she is gone you went on the girls locker room and changed you appearance.

And there you saw Takemichi. When you thought that he is already stupid but you didn't think that he'll get more stupider when his present self wasn't around. You sighed and shook your head.

He went inside a building. A host building. You straighten you lips and waited for him outside. Your sure that this will lose his already lost wits when he saw Emma.

And soon enough you saw a guy screaming while running. You grabbed the back of his collar and he looked at you about to punch when his eyes widened.

'Y/N--no Namaenonai" he corrected himself. You nodded. "I know your back" You said and let go of him and you started to walk.

"Ah naked girl was in there. I'll make sure Hina won't know about this" he mumbles.

"What?" Hina's angelic voice filled your ears. And you swear on Satan. If the art manage to make you laugh what's more when you experienced it in real life.

"Pfft" you tried to stifle a laugh. This is epic. Takemichi's expression is just something. And then Hina lean closer to him.

"Hmm you're the 'adult Takemichi' today" she said taking Takemichi aback. He looked at you. You shook your head indicating that you didn't tell anything on her.

"Ahh this is Namaenonai. Namae-san this is Hina-chan my girlfriend" he introduced you to each other. "Nice to meet you I am Tachibana Hinata" she gave you her best smile. But you, playing some character today just nodded.

"Hello Draken?" You both looked at Takemichi. A pause.

"I am ahh. Uhh.. Ahh"

Slight long pause.

"But today is a ba-"

Beep beep beep.

"What was it?" You ask. "Draken-kun want to meet us" He replied. "How about her?" You jabbed a finger on Hinata. "I'll come along with you" she replied. "You serious?" Takemichi ask her and she nodded.

So you all started to walk away. You back away a little giving them space for their own lovey dovey. And soon enough you all in place.

Motorbikes noise can be heard. "Are you sure this is the place?" Hina ask his beloved. "Y-yeah" he replied. 'This motherfucker be stuttering' you rolled your eyes.

Soon motorbikes can be seen and some guy went to you. "This ain't a fucking exhibition! Get outta here!" He said while approaching you.

Hina went to Takemichi while some clutched your and Takemichi's collar. And soon enough just like the plot, Mitsuya Takashi made his entrance.

"Takemitchy and Namae-chin?" He asked and kicked the guy who clutched you on ass. "How dare you threaten the President's guests?" He asked and looked at you three.

Mitsuya Takashi
Toman
2nd Division Captain

"Follow me" he said and y'all follow him of course. And there you saw the two leader of Toman with their bikes.

"Yo Takemitchy, Namae-chin. Sorry for calling you at this hour" he greeted and gave a closed eyes smile like he always do.

"Why did you bring your girlfriend here?" Draken asked. "Sorry I didn't know it would be like this" he replied and you 'acting' your disguise just kept quite while looking around.

"Oi Emma!" Draken called someone and a girl with a blonde hair and yellow eyes made her entrance. Sano Emma. You looked at the protagonist. You cleared your throat to stop yourself from snickering.

"This is Takemitchy's girlfriend, take care of her" he introduced Hinata to her. "Got it" she replied without looking and then he saw Takemichi.

Takemichi's face become pale.

"Yow there, Lil coward" she greeted him.

His already paled face became paler.

"Yah know Emma?"
"Lil Coward?"

Both Draken and Hina said with venom laced on their tone. And you're fucking trembling from stopping yourself from laughing. It felt like you saw Takemichi's own soul leaving his body.

"So that's why you're in a hurry earlier that you even bumped at me" you smirked behind your mask. "Y--- Namae-san?" He looked at you, feeling betrayed.

"He ran away after seeing me in underwear" Emma said. And and irk mark appeared on Hina's face. You just silently prayed for his safety.

And the beating start and Hinata walking away.

"But don't get the wrong idea. I just want to be adult quickly. Im starting to hate him. He doesn't even got mad" Emma ranted.

While you went on Takemichi's side. "Takemichi, you done?" Draken ask and he apologized while standing up. You following behind him.

"EVERYONE GATHER AROUND WE'RE GONNA START THE MEETING!"

They all bowed.

"GOOD WORK PRESIDENT!"

And Mikey went in front. You saw how Takemichi looked at him with admiration painted on his grey orbs. You really don't pay attention cause you already know what this meeting is all about.

Mitsuya is explaining things about Toman when Pah-chin kicked Takemichi's back. Ouch.

"What the hell. It hurts." He said. "You're Hanagaki aren't you?"

Haruki "Pah" Hayashida
Toman
3rd Division Captain

Pah chin asked with Peh yan backing him up.

They started a quarrel in the middle of the meeting and Mitsuya tried to stop them. You bite you tongue when Pah chin just said something insulting about himself and Peh yan backing him up.

'I really love this duo!'

You just stood there as if your cousin just didn't receive some slight beating.

"Forgive him. Pah is just on edge right now after what happened" Draken said. "Moebius leader Osanai got a fight with Pah's friend then raped his girlfriend in front of him and took his family's money" Mitsuya said with disgust.

"Awful"
"Disgusting"

You and Takemichi looked at each other. Yes, one reason they got mistaken for being siblings or twin is just that they both say something in sync then looked at each other after.

Draken looked at the two of you. 'Just like when that girl and Takemitchy threatened me'. You can feel Draken gaze on you and Takemichi. You chewed you inside cheeks while keeping the stoic expression. Takemichi is silently praying that Draken won't suspect a thing.

"I WANNA DO IT. I WANNA BEAT THEM TO DEATH!"

Pah's voice caught your attention. "Just like I expected" Mikey smiled. He stood up and looked at his gang. "Is there anyone on fence about Moebius, even they fucked up Pah's friend?" He asked.

"THERE AIN'T IS THERE!" He yelled and the shrine filled with confident face and shouts.

"WE'RE GONNA CRUSH MOEBIUS!"

"On August 3rd during Muzashi Festival" he said making you and Takemichi looked at each other.

"Draken-kun"
"Draken"

You both mumbled and you again looked at each other and snickered.

After the meeting Takemichi walk Hinata on her house while you just went away. "Wanna ride with me?" Mitsuya offered and you just nodded.

"You're not much of a talker eh" he said and you nodded again. "Just like Sanzu" he said. Ah yes! That drug addict who keep shushing everyone. You didn't reply.

And you said the direction towards your house and he went there fast. Literally fast, but it didn't bother you. "Thanks" you bowed slightly and he chuckled. "You're too formal" he stated and you living your character apologized and bowed again.

"Ah hahaha no need to bow like that. Well I'll be going now" he said and went away. And there you sighed.

"Hooo. Being silent for a long time is really a pain is ass. Hope I didn't spoil my saliva though" you muttered to yourself and went inside.

Prepared some food and as you waited you cleaned yourself and after you're finished Takemichi is already eating. "Sorry I'm just hungry" he said and you just chuckled.

"I need to buy grocery tomorrow" you stated and started eating too. After that he cleaned the dishes and like you always do.

Aid the walking punching bag. "Good night" you yawned as you went to your room and he yawned too as he replied and y'all went to sleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

507K 18.6K 30
In this story is about a modern world scariest assassin reader who had crossed time to an anime world. World of swordsman and demons. Declaimer: I do...
598K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
484K 18.6K 43
Y/n L/n loves anime, she would draw them and read manga everyday but unexpectedly, she travelled to her very favourite anime of all. Kimetsu no Yaiba...