๐‹๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ || Wakasa Im...

By fantasialastrange

โ”‚ Wakasa Imaushi "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
TR CHAPT 226||The Apple of our Eyes
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Epilogue
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘œ๐‘

Nineteen

3.3K 114 158
By fantasialastrange

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

It’s my birthday. My day!

I happily pick my outfit and fit it even though I’m already nineteen I still love celebrating my birthday.

Since Dad always made big efforts to my day, but this time I ask him if I could spend my day with the Black Dragon’s and in the evening we'll have our celebration.

He gladly agree to my request as he wants me to enjoy my day the way that I want.

Wearing a plain white sweater tuck in my high waist maong short partnered with my also dirty white nike sb zoom blazer premium I start moving.

After a more than an hour of preparing I made my way out and greet the black Dragon’s who’s waiting for me in the living room.

Not wearing their usual uniform looks a bit different and unusual yet casual outfits makes them stunning. I smile and hug dad that’s beside them.

“Happy Birthday daughter!”

He greet and pat my head, I giggled as I can feel how happy I am today.

“Thank you dad! We're going, pick me up later okay?”

I remind him he nod and smile.

“Enjoy your day Elle.”

He said before bidding us a goodbye.

“So what’s the plan birthday girl?”

Omi ask wearing a plain gray tee shirt, chain necklace, black pants, with converse and hair down makes him look like a young trainee of music industry.

“I want to go to the amusement park!”

I exclaimed and hold Waka and Shin arms. Waka wearing a shirt and a white retro loose jacket terno with his black pants makes him luxury.

Shin on the other hand wearing a blue loose sweater, partnered with his favorite chain necklace too and pants makes him look like the boy next door.

Lastly the big giant wearing a large nike shirt with his baggy pants and nike shoes makes him look like a model.

“Amusement Park?”

I nod and smile.

“Yup! I want to spend my day riding all the rides there.”

“If that’s what you want then.”

They said and smile. We start walking and as soon as we reach the amusement park my eyes glitter with excitement and enthusiasm.

“Rides here we go!”

I exclaimed and pull Waka who just laugh and let me drag him.

Our first ride is the alibaba that literally sway us endlessly, next is Balloon race where they turn us around again and again.

Next is bumper boats Omi, Benkei and Shin literally splash water and bump their car to us while they enjoy coming after us.

“Wait! Calm down guys!! Stop!”

I yelled because my shirt are already soaking wet and Waka are just laughing beside me.

“I enjoy this day!!”

Benkei exclaimed and laugh, I rolled my eyes and just laugh.

“I can see you really enjoy this day!”

I said and shrugged. Waka then suddenly pull me in a clothing shop and give me a pair of new clothes.

“Here change your clothes.”

He said before giving me a peck on my lips and push me on the fitting room. I laugh and didn’t bother locking the door.

I start taking off my sweater and right before I could totally take off my brazier someone move the door knob.

“Oh, it’s occupied!”

I yelled but to my surprise the door open, he instantly lock the door and look at me.

“May be I can help you change.”

Waka whispered before tracing my under boob and pull off my brazier.

“Wait Waka, this is a fitting room!”

I panicked when he turn me into the mirror, I gulp when I saw my reflection.

I’m topless and my chest are a bit wet while Waka is behind me, who’s already topless too. He pull my short down without any delay.

“Then we’ll have a quickie.”

He murmured while staring at me in the mirror. He start wetting my cunt that immediately soak with his touch and with a few more thrust of his finger inside me, he already point his hard solid cock.

“How come you’re this hard?!”

I loudly whispered he chuckled before reaching for my neck, he lift my ass and pull my nape closer to him. He start thrusting inside of me while holding my neck in front as he suck my nape.

“Guess I’m always horny whenever I see you.”

He answered and continue thrusting inside me until he reach my ends. I suppress my moans as he continue to thrust and bite my nape.

“Hmmn… Ahh....”

I bite my lips so hard just to stop any moans to escape. I can clearly see how arouse he is in the mirror while he thrust inside me.

“Ma’am are you alright? Do you need help?”

My eyes dilated after hearing the lady, I gulp and look at Waka but he just smirk and thrust faster.

“Ma’am?”

I can feel my sweat building up more faster as she wait for my response. While the mother fucker behind me continue thrusting.

“Answer her princess.”

Waka command as he eyed me from the mirror still wearing that smug smirk, I can feel my inside drench more because of the situation.

Fuck me and my stupid kink!

“Ahmmn… I’m…. okay!...You… Ahh…! Go… please…!”

I yelled when Waka bite my neck and pinch my clit as he thrust deeper and harder.

“Are you sure ma’am—”

“Yes…! Please… Ahhh….! Just…. Leave….!”

I exclaimed when Waka thrust even faster as he hold my neck tighter and stare at my reflection in the mirror.

“Fuck princess, you look hot.”

He hissed before slapping my ass making me to cum. Fuck!

“Ahhh….”

I mewl while I cum and he keep on thrusting until he release his seed inside of me. I immediately pull my vagina out after he released all his cum in me and look up to him.

“You mother fucker.”

I hissed and look at my cunt that’s dripping his cum. He laugh before licking his lips and kiss me.

“That’s what you call birthday sex darling.”

He whispered before he touch my cunt and push some of his seed back to my deep cunt.

“Ahhmnn…”

I groan and raised my middle finger to him. He laugh before cleaning me.

After more than a thirty minutes inside the fitting room we finally finished ‘changing’ the sales lady look at me with a worried expression but I just smile and bow, next to me is Waka who have a damn good smirk on his lips.

I rolled my eyes to him and walk away.

“We literally think that you prepared long gown.” Omi retort while he smoke and raised his brows.

I pout and step backward and wave my hands back and forth in front of me.

“Well sorry to crash your expectations but I didn’t.”

And rolled my eyes to him he chuckled before throwing his cigarette.

“Now what birthday girl?”

Benkei I ask and mess my hair.

“Let’s take a picture!”

I said and get my polaroid camera. Placing the camera to us where we stand in front of the amusement park and start to count.

“1, 2, 3, say Happy Birthday to me!”

“Happy Birthday to you!”

We do a jump shot. I stare at the print picture that we have and smile.

“That’s nice can I have a copy?”

Shin ask.

“Me too.”

“Three.”

“Four.”

They all ask I chuckled and nod

“Of course! I’ll send it to your houses when I develop the copies.”

They nod and smile. We spent the entire time eating finger foods and walking around the amusement park until the sun set.

I smile and look in front of me where they all walking together laughing and teasing one another.

Shin who’s walking in front, beside him is Omi, Waka and Benkei. They’re shinning.

I click my polaroid straightaway and angle the best features of them, It takes more than three times when I caught the one that stand out the most.

“Nilla! Come on.”

That’s when Shin look back at me with a huge smile same so as his subordinates.

I swiftly click my camera still staring at them I look at the picture that I caught and smile, this is beautiful.

“Right! Coming!” and joined them.

I cling my arms around Waka’s forearm, he look back at me staring to my arms, well I become clingy to him this past few months.

I’m certain now that I like Waka so later I’m going to confess no matter what the outcome will.

This is all because of Natalie’s nag she keep on pushing that I should express my feelings once I’m sure of it, after the long thinking and gathering thoughts I finally get my answers.

I’m certain I like Waka— no it's more than that.

“Hey, you four should be in our dinner party later ha?”

I said and look up to the four gentlemen they nod in union.

“Of course we will.”

Benkei said with a smile.

“Hey Shin bring Manjiro and Emma too, don’t forget to wear the clothes Dad provide okay?”

My birthday theme is white roses so it’s literally all white and dad order a customize suit just for them.

“Yes ma’am!”

I chuckle with their answer and look at them. I saw dad in the other side of the street already waiting.

“So, I’ll see you later guys.”

I said with a soft tone before waving my hands. We wave back to my dad who’s waving at us, together with Shin and the gang. The noon appear so fast than ever. Before I could walk they all stop and said.

“Happy birthday to our girl!”

They smile at me even Waka is smiling widely too. I giggled and nod.

“Thank you for celebrating this day with me! Really I appreciate it guys.”

I said and hug them all. They hug me back and wave to me as I made my way to my dad who’s on the other side of the street. I wave to them once again.

I’m about to take a step to cross over when we heard something.

Bang!”

I stare to my dad who’s standing with such fine dignity yet few moments later he’s about to fall on the cold ground.

Out of instinct I run to him not minding all the cars that’s crossing and horning at me, Jumping on the car that’s in between us, I manage to catch him right before he could meet the ground.

“Ha..?”

I ask seeing the bullet buried deep in his left chest.

“No…”

I shake my father lightly and cup his face.

“Takeomi! Benkei! After those guys!”

I heard Shin command but I’m too distracted with my dad’s current state.

“Dad? Can you hear me? I’m here…”

I murmured and he slowly open his eyes, tears pooled in my eyes when he smile.

“Good catch daughter…”

He said and cough a blood, I nod and smile.

“I know right… so we’re going to wait the ambulance now ha… wait for them dad.”

And smiled to him but he just shook his head and hold my hand.

“Guess it’s my time already…”

He said and smile. I shake my head and cussed.

“No, you’re not going to leave me too—”

“Did you know Ellenilla, why I didn’t marry anyone in this life time?”

He ask whilst staring at me. I didn’t answer.

“The woman that I want to spend my life with marry another man…"

He paused and smile at me as if he's reminiscing now.

"I can’t bring myself to hate the man that he married because I admired him, I admire him so much that I didn’t loathe him but also wish what’s the best for them. Twenty years ago I apply to be their butler and become their trusted man…. On those years it was ecstatic and full of euphoria along the way they received a beautiful daughter but tragedy happen and I’m left alone with her but I promise that I will take care of her and so I treat their daughter like she’s mine. The woman that I ever love the most, Ellenilla is your mom. I never intend to have a family of my own, ‘cause you’re already my family, you’re my daughter too. The most important people of our lives is you Ellenilla.”

He said and tears escape his eyes yet he smile and cuff my face.

"You really have your father's soft features and your mother's fiery eyes."

He let go of my face and press my hand so hard as if he's giving me strength.

“I’m hallucinating already Ellenilla, take care of yourself…. And please be happy… with or without us….”

He said I start to cry harder as his grip on my hand start to fall.

“Yet such a lost… that I won’t see you grow… any further….”

He said and close his eyes to me. Already?

“Ha?? Dad? No… No… dad?? Hey??”

I shook him a bit and check his temperature. Cold, his body is cold.

“No…no… not you too…wait you promise me…. Mr. Peter…. No… I didn’t even say thank you…. No…”

I sniffed so hard as my tears starts to blind me.

“You promise me that you won’t leave me no matter what… no matter what!”

I panic when he’s not responding he really leave me.

I hug his cold body tightly and cry to his shoulder.

“Ahhh!!! No!! you can’t leave me no!! AHHH!”

I keep screaming my lungs out still hugging him tightly. I cry a loud until I feel someone’s touch in my back.

“No… please… No… Mr… Peter…”

I start pinching and smacking myself as I stare at his dead body. No not you too please.

I’m already alone.

“Ahhh!!!! Dad!!!!”

I howl until everything feel so heavily.

———

The sun is shining brightly as the wind dance around me makes me feel lightly, I twirl around letting my flowy dress to dance with the wind too, the sound of streaming lake in front me, the butterflies and flowers that keeps on swinging makes me smile.

This is peaceful looks like. I look at the sun that’s glowing beautifully I stretch my hand as if I’m reaching for it when someone called me.

“Ms. Elle! What are you doing there!?”

Mr. Peter who looks like he run the whole garden shout at me I chuckled and run more now I remember, I was running away from him because he doesn’t want to play with me. I run faster and laugh.

“Play with me Mr. Peter!”

I yelled and continue running until I hit my feet and stumble. I look at my bleeding knee and start to sniff.

“Blood… the blood is going out!”

I exclaimed and start crying, blood is not scary but I don’t like the sight of my blood coming out of my body.

“Mr. Peter!!!”

I screamed that’s when I hear a sigh and chuckled beside me.

“Tag, you’re it.” He said softly whilst staring at me.

“Mr. Peter, my knee…”

I sob and watch the blood rushing out to my knee.

“It’s just a scratch Ms. Elle. Are you perhaps afraid of the blood?”

He ask before getting his white handkerchief.

“No. I’m not afraid of it… I just hate the sight of my blood running out of my body.”

He chuckled before patting my head.

“That’s good to hear, you shouldn’t be afraid of blood as it is the water of life.”

He said, I look back at him with a frown.

“Water of life?”

“Yes, whenever you see blood be grateful owing to the fact that you are seeing the root life of a person.”

He said softly.

“But of course it does not mean that you should let the blood out of the body, when you see blood it also mean that they are clinging to their life tightly because it could mean death too.” 

After tying the handkerchief he look at me and smile.

“Now shall we eat your favorite cake now Ms. Elle?”

He ask and reach for my hand, I nod and hold his hand tightly.

“Let’s eat together Mr. Peter!”

I beam energetically not minding my wound now.

“Daughter, it’s time for you to wake up.”

I look to my arms where I found my dad laying with a lot of blood rushing out of him. It’s like I’m watching his life slip away in front of him, I try concealing his shot with my free hand as I support his head to my lap.

“What are you talking dad? We need to treat your wounds immediately!”

I cried. He shook his head and hold my hand that’s on his chest.

“There’s nothing we can do now daughter. You need to leave me now.”

I sniff and cried in pain as he slowly vanished within my grasp.

“Be happy daughter. This where my blood will end, this mean that I’m going now. I’ve been happy daughter. Thank you.”

He said as he turn into thousand ashes with the wind.

“Hold on dad… wait…. ”

I whispered on the thin air while I cry in vain. He’s gone.

"How is she?"

“She’s in great shock, that her body have no choice but to shut down because of her sudden outburst, she’s in great stress right now not just physically but also mentally.”

I stare at the wide white ceiling that’s in front of me. ‘I’m in a hospital ha?’

The door creaked as the faint sound of heels walk away. I get up and observe my surroundings, White room, some medical apparatus and a dextrose inserted in my body I’m really in hospital.

“Nilla!”

I look flatly to the one who called me it’s Shin. The whole black dragon’s are here. When someone enter the room, wearing a whole white suit and a high ponytail in his head I stare at him.

“Mistress.” He called me.

My heart skip a bit when he greet me in that way.

“Who are you?”

Benkei ask but I didn't mind them and just look straightly to the wall.

Dad is really gone now ha.

“Nilla…”

“Mistress..”

They call me.

I look at them and see their worries. I raised my hand to the one who called me mistress and he immediately kiss the back of my hand.

“Narumi.”

He stand straightly and bow to me.

“Yes Mistress?”

“Where’s my dad?”

The room become quiet the moment I ask about my dad, I look away and stare at window waiting for an answer.

“He’s still in the morgue Mistress.”

I nod so they’re embalming him.

“How long I’m unconscious?”

“18 hrs. Mistress.”

I nod and pull my dextrose out the black dragon’s call me but I didn’t mind them.

“Did you find the culprit?”

I try to stand in my feet when Waka support me and didn’t say anything, I hold his forearm and let him support me.

“Yes, Mistress.”

There’s a loud pause to his answer. I stared at him when he didn’t tell who the culprit is.

“It’s Sallow, Natalie Sallow Mistress.”

I stared at him for a moment before I sigh. I look at Shin who’s in shock as well as the other members.

“Hey! Are you certain?!”

Shin suddenly burst and push Narumi.

“You don’t have evidences!” Shin continue.

“Sallow. She is an assassin in disguise to decimate Mistress but she didn’t instead she targeted Mr. Peter in exchange for the Mistress.”

I stare at them before someone pull me on a hug.

Slightly caressing my head Waka comfort me, I stay on his embrace for a moment.

Natalie ha?

That’s unexpected yet I can’t feel anything not even a slight emotion couldn't move me right now, I’m just simply absorbing every information that I would know.

“Shin.”

I call him, he’s silently sitting on the couch now and he looks like he’s in deep thoughts.

“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.”

I quote he look at me with such terror but I didn’t mind.

“Nilla no please. Please no. I beg of you.”

He slowly beg, I tilt my head before I smile.

“Okay.”

I retort, I’m not in the mood to take another drama in my plate, I look at Narumi.

“Prepare the most grand funeral that I would see in my entire life and don’t lay a hand to Sallow.”

I order he bow although I can say that his shock with my response, Waka’s hold become tight, I look up to him and see his worried eyes.

“Don’t overdo yourself.”

He whispered softly, I just give him a nod and look back to Narumi.

“Narumi prepare all the documents, make sure to pass under my name every property, patrimonies and assets that’s under dads name finished it within five days, From this day onward I am now the head of Suzuki.”

I command he look at me with surprise yet delightful expression.

“We’ve been waiting for you Mistress.”

He said and bow before he walk out. I look at the Black dragon and smile. I walk towards Shin and hold his face.

“Remember Natalie is only alive because of you, but if you die I’ll make sure that she will stop breathing too.”

I whispered but enough to echo to the entire room. He nod with such sadness, I smile because he really love her.

I walk back to my bed and look at the case that Narumi left.

A white dress, white stilettos and white jewelries are inside. I fit the dress in the vanity mirror before looking back at Waka, Benkei, Omi and Shin.

“Thank you for staying with me, Guess we’re attending a funeral rather than a birthday party.”

———

Nineteen iz up y'all. •́  ‿ ,•̀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.3K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
258K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...