Delicate: Hogwarts Reader One...

By yourguyinthechair

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we al... More

Introduction A/N
Watching from the sidelines ➵Harry Potter
How the tables turned ➵Sirius Black
Behind bookshelves ➵Hermione Granger
All these years later ➵Draco Malfoy
Playful ➵Marlene Mckinnon
Sunshine ➵Remus Lupin
Fake a smile ➵Fred Weasley
Toast to heartbreaks ➵James Potter
Unlikely match ➵ Regulus Black
Bet ➵ Oliver Wood
Comfort ➵ George Weasley
Mirror, mirror on the wall➵Harry Potter
Prove me wrong ➵Sirius Black
Behind closed doors ➵Draco Malfoy
Updates
Not yours ➵Tom Riddle
Drunk ➵Cedric Diggory
Always ➵James Sirius Potter
Parchment and quills pt.1➵Harry Potter
Parchment and quills pt.2 ➵Harry Potter
Delusional ➵ Fred II Weasley
Uncle Dragon ➵Draco Malfoy
A little too perfect ➵Sirius Black
Hidden feelings ➵Draco Malfoy
Totally unrelated tag chapter
True flaws, fake love ➵Scorpius Malfoy
Stuck with you ➵James Sirius Potter
Reputation ➵Ginny Weasley
Can't lose you ➵ Harry Potter
Secrets ➵Ginny Weasley
Misconceptions ➵Regulus Black
Conflicts ➵Ginny Weasley
Something magical ➵George Weasley
Fool for you➵James Potter
Strange together ➵Luna Lovegood
Safe and Sound ➵Ginny Weasley
Dangerous ➵Sirius Black
Harmless ➵Hermione Granger
Traitor ➵Harry Potter
Falling again ➵Blaise Zabini
Hate to love you ➵Ron Weasley
Home is where the heart is ➵Mattheo Riddle
Home is where the heart is pt.2➵Mattheo Riddle
All of you ➵James Potter
Just out of reach ➵George Weasley
Sparks Fly ➵Teddy Lupin
Different ➵Oliver Wood
Not the one ➵Theodore Nott
Under your spell ➵Remus Lupin
Tongue tied ➵Newt Scamander
Casually Cruel ➵Cedric Diggory
In the name of being honest pt.2 ➵Cedric Diggory

Sweet disposition ➵Sirius Black

5.1K 88 56
By yourguyinthechair

Request by  Hope you like it!

Oh, and the reader is Peter Pettigrew's sister according to the request. They're in the same year, so let's say they were close to a year apart but were put in the same year at school. On to the oneshot we goo

➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

5th year:

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

"Yeah, that's all for today. See you tomorrow!" you waved cheerily at the third year you were tutoring that most definitely had a bit of a crush on you considering how his face was forever red around you and even more so when you said his name.

"See you, Y/n," he grinned nervously as you waved him off.

Gathering your books while humming your favourite song, you walked towards the Common room. Your usual smile turned dreamy when you heard the elder Black sibling's voice yelling, he probably wasn't too far away and maybe you'd cross paths and get to talking like you did yesterday.

What you didn't see was the group of utter plonkers that you walked right into, all your books but two scattering around. Not knowing who it was, you apologised profusely, rushing to pick your books up.

Standing up soon after, you found yourself face to face with the Eaters of Death or whatever they called themselves. Lucious Malfoy stood in front of her with that demeaning smirk on his face and his arms crossed.

Mumbling a small apology, you turned around swiftly to walk away but Malfoy called out, hand around your wrist" Look where you're walking next time, Sunshine."

"Don't call me that," you snapped.

"OoOo I think we made Sunshine angry, what if I call you that, what will you do, Sunshine?" he said, emphasising on the word as his friends cheered on him from behind.

"I'll kick you where the sun don't shine," you said through gritted teeth, pulling your hand away from his tightening grip.

"Oh I'm getting scared lads, miss sunshine is apparently not so sunny all the time," he laughed, thinking you were just trying to be threatening but boy, did you prove him wrong.

Twisting your arm around to loosen his grip on your wrist, you turned around in a swift move, raising your knee to kick him right where you promised to.

He doubled over in pain, cursing loudly as his clique tended to him and his wounded area. You heard panting and turned to see Sirius taking deep breaths," Came... as fast... as I could..."

You giggled when he finally caught his breath only to stare at you in awe," That was awesome, Y/n."

Thankfully the Eaters of Death had gone away after the humiliation and pain was too much for Lucius and you were left with Sirius looking at you with a smile turning the ends of his pink lips up.

"Why thank you, most people see me as the smiling, nice girl who belongs in Hufflepuff but they couldn't be more wrong," you said, remembering all the times you'd surprised people with your strong personality right underneath your persona.

"I bet I'm about to find out just how bad you are," he smirked and you quirked an eyebrow at his words. "We are going to sneak into Hogsmeade for some butterbeer."

"We as in the boys and you?"

"No, we as in you and me," he said, nibbling on his lower lip nervously and it finally dawned on you.

"You're asking me out," you stated, a mixture of surprise and delight in your voice.

"Yeah, I mean, I'm trying to. I've liked you for a year now and after your amazing fighting skills, I think I'm in love," he gripped his chest dramatically.

"A year? How come you never said anything?"

"I don't know, I mean- you're Pete's sister and you kinda uhh make me nervous," he ran a hand through his hair, chuckling without much humour" I'm terrified right now, actually."

"Don't be," you said, licking your lips," I would love to go on a date with you, considering my gigantic crush on you.'

He stared at you blankly until you shook him," Oh sorry, I'm just screaming on the inside. I'm done now. Shall we?" He offered you a hand which you gladly took giggling at his words, loving the warmth that spread all through your chest.

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

6th year:

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

"Miss Pettigrew!" Professor McGonagall said sharply, "This is the third time you've arrived late to my class. You have just earned yourself detention. Again."

You gave her a sheepish smile, stepping into the class as you fixed your lopsided tie and robe. Why was it that your robe seemed larger than usual?

Before you could ponder on that question anymore, McGonagall started her class and you tried your best to focus on the class and not to let your gaze wander but like all times you found yourself looking around you, at your classmates, the walls and...the window.

You almost died of shock when you saw Sirius wave at you through the window. Trying to be discreet, you waved back, giving him a grin.

Knowing you wouldn't get any work done if you kept looking at your boyfriend, you set your gaze straight to the teacher. You imagined him pouting at your actions, truly resembling a downtrodden puppy and unable to resist the urge, you looked back towards the window. He grinned, his pout vanishing as he send you a boyish wink and a flying kiss.

You were so involved in sneaking glances at him every now and then that you hardly heard it when the Professor called your name out. Your desk-mate shook you by the shoulder and you were brought back to your senses when you found the whole class staring at you.

"What was is that was so interesting that you just couldn't pay attention to my class?"

"I'm- sorry, miss, I was just looking at the... great weather we're having today!" You cursed internally, realising how dumb that must've sounded, considering that the window faced the inside of the castle. "I'll pay attention now, I swear."

The rest of the day went on quickly and soon it was time for dinner when you caught a piece of paper fall down on your lap.

'Meet me at our spot.'

You crumpled the paper up before anyone could see it and continued eating at an alarmingly quick pace.

"Whoa whoa whoa, slow down, young lady!" Lily said from beside you.

"I'm just a few months younger, oh my god," you replied through a mouthful of potatoes.

"Yeah yeah, what's the rush?"

"Nothing! Absolutely nothing. I'm just hungry."

She nodded, and you piped up slowly," Don't stay up for me tonight, I'm going to go study at the astronomy tower for a while. I got a whole chapter to complete."

"I don't understand how studying there can help you but okay. Hey n/n?..." She trailed off and you raised your eyebrows. "Is anything wrong? I mean- I just noticed that you've been getting way too many detentions lately and it's so unlike you."

"Nothing's wrong," you laughed, remembering your brother asking you something similar last week," I'm just trying something new, I guess."

She laughed, rolling her eyes and you finished your plate, making eye contact with your boyfriend who was seated a few seats ahead of you.

He nodded subtly and said loudly,"Well, I'm off for the night, boys. I have a few pranks to pull on Filchy for getting me those detentions."

"You sure you don't want help?" James asked, making Sirius shake his head furiously as James handed over the map to him.

Less than ten minutes later, you found yourself waiting in the empty classroom on second floor that Sirius and you had named your spot.

The door opened and Sirius walked in, grinning as he made grabby hands at you. You happily stepped into his embrace and he mumbled,"It's so hard not to hold you the entire day. Especially when you look like that! In my robe!"

"Wait so you've been wearing mine the whole day?" You asked after placing a peck on his waiting lips.

"Ever since our little meeting before second period, yes and it smells just like you, I love it," he smiled.

"I got myself an afternoon detention tomorrow for being late because of our little rendezvous by the way."

"You've been getting in trouble a lot lately, a little unlike you, isn't it?"

"Maybe you just bring out a different part of me," you smiled innocently, hands on his shirt collar.

"Am I being a bad influence to you, darling?"

"Yes," you deadpanned, before laughing," I love it, though."

The rest of the night was spent chatting away until you both settled down on the floor, your head on his lap as he threaded his hands through your hair.

You woke up to Sirius shaking you frantically until you were up.

"We fell asleep!" You said, fixing your appearance quickly before rushing through the corridors back to the common room.

Back in the common room, the Marauders and your friends were worriedly looking for Sirius and you. Lily and Remus on the other hand, had put two and two together and realised exactly what was happening.

When you both came into sight, your brother fuzzed over you, checking if you were alright before looking at Sirius,"Why was my sister with you, Black?

"Peter, we were just studying," you interjected.

"All night?" He scoffed.

"It was a big chapter, Wormtail," Sirius said, smiling charmingly to placate his anger.

"Don't pull that shit on me, Sirius, I told you to stay away from my sister. Is this the girl you've been sneaking around with?"

"...maybe."

You bit your lip nervously as you saw Peter look at you with dissapointment. " Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were close?"

"We are, Pete, but I couldn't tell you because you got all the boys to pull a joke on the last guy I went out with. You never let me spend any time with boys, even if it's just for homework, it's really annoying, honestly."

Before he could let out a frustrated groan, you went on," Sirius and I have been dating for a while now, and I really like him, you know? We can't really change that," you shrugged and Sirius squeezed your hand.

"And if I hurt her, which I will not, I give you full permission to punch me in the face as long as you don't touch my silky hair."

"Fine," Peter grumbled and you let out a relieved laugh.

"Not the hair, huh?" You asked Sirius.

"Anything but that," he said seriously.

Grinning mischievously, you leaned in to kiss him before messing his hair up with both your hands and stepped out of his embrace, ready to run.

"I'm gonna get you for that one, Darling," he yelled, but catching sight of your brother's narrowed eyes, he stopped himself from running," ...Or I could let you get away with it to get in your brother's good graces."

➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶

Hey loves,

Hope you're all doing good<3

This one was a little all over the place ans definitely not one of my good ones so I'm sorry:/

I have some very important exams starting in a week so I'm really nervous and I probably won't post any chapters for a while.

Also, thank you sooooo much for the votes and reads and comments. Please please write more comments because I just love them.

I have noticed a few comments in the last chapter asking for a second part and I may do it? I'm not sure but yeah. Please send in your ideas of what the second part should contain and I'll probably plan it.

Stream Red tv for me, will ya?

I love y'all so much, take care, byee

-Jen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 11 45
~June 17, 2021- Present~ Hello! This is my first time writing Y/n so please be nice lol. With that said some things, you should know if you don't alr...
463K 12K 82
❥sɪʀɪᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ❥ ✦ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✦ *ON HOLD FOR NOW* 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦�...
294K 2.4K 144
ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖: • 𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥 • 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 • 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
9.6K 94 14
This is a oneshot, xreader book. like the title already said this is for Harry Potter characters I am really busy with school and life so I am ending...