青蛙。#tokyorev

By ir3ysharted

➥ FROGS. ❝ 遇见你是最美丽的意外。❞ various x fem reader published: 9 september 2021 completed: 19 december 2022 More

introduction
lord farquaad and her beloved frog
y/n vs birds
warehouse and mobius
takemichi has shit on his piss hair
musashi festival, toman vs mobius
new third division captain
when the duo becomes a trio
bloody halloween pt. 2 and the future
the black dragons
lord farquaad and his ugly guards
things you should never do in japan, number one is murder!
chirstmas night black dragons vs toman
december 31st 2005, new years
home
bonus chapter

bloody halloween pt.1 (takemichi's kim k ass)

5.4K 317 832
By ir3ysharted

I'm not good with fight scenes so don't mind how un-detailed(?) they are👹👹

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER EIGHT

The day before the battle,

Y/n and Takemichi followed Chifuyu as he had told them to come with him, "It's finally happening tomorrow!" Takemichi said.

"Before that, I want you guys to come with me somewhere, Takemichy, Y/n." Chifuyu had stopped calling Y/n 'Farquaad' after hearing Mikey and Takemichi calling her by her real name, although Y/n did feel disappointed, she decided to say nothing about it.

Besides, it would be hard to focus when there's a serious discussion going on then suddenly the name, 'lord farquaad' comes up.

"Where to?" Y/n asked Chifuyu who stayed silent.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Sorry for calling you out here like this." Chifuyu apologized to his long haired friend. Baji turned to look at Chifuyu with a smirk,

"Chifuyu. You wanna get punched some more?"

Y/n and Takemichi shared the same look, staring at Baji with shocked faces.

"Baji-kun?!"
"Tarzan?!"

Baji stared at Y/n with a blank face as she quickly realized what she had just called him and covered her mouth, "Ignore that, the wrong name came out of my mouth."

There was a minute of silence before Chifuyu broke it with a question, "Have you got a lead on Kisaki yet?"

"Huh?"

"You're acting as a spy for Toman, right?" Chifuyu questioned as Baji visibly twitched at that. "I did some looking around myself and found out Kisaki's a pretty nasty guy. You don't need to stay in Valhalla anymore!" The blond continued.

"The fuck are you saying?" Baji asked.

"Tomorrow.. if the fight starts. Baji-san. You'll become Toman's enemy for real!"

"Chifuyu, what have I told you over and over? Don't trust anybody but your friends. I'm part of Valhalla now, we're gonna destroy Toman tomorrow." Baji declared, staring off into the distance as he leaned on the railing, the wind blowing his hair back dramatically.

"Chifuyu, Y/n," Takemichi called, gaining the two's attention. "Can I have a word alone with Baji-kun?"

Y/n hummed, then turned around to walk away with Chifuyu following behind her. As they both watched Baji and Takemichi from afar, an awkward silence engulfed them.

"Are you sure you're not homeless..?" Y/n asked, breaking off the silence.

Chifuyu turned to look at her, letting out a small annoyed laugh, "You're not gonna stop asking me that until I say yes, aren't you?"

"So you are?-"

"Yes." Chifuyu smiled irritatedly, giving up as Y/n brought up a hand to pat his back, "Don't worry, someday a nice person would go up to you and give you money that would only last you a day and then you'll die."

"..Thanks." Chifuyu nodded.

"Anyways—!" Y/n brought out a pack of colorful square papers. "Do you want to make origamis?"

The two continued to make origamis, sitting down on the bridge facing each other, "What's that?" Y/n asked nodding to Chifuyu's collection of origamis.

"Uhh.. this is a cat-"

"Looks like a chicken if you ask me."

Huffing, Chifuyu pointed at her collection of origamis. "You've been making frogs for a while now, why don't you make something different?"

Y/n spoke, not averting her eyes away from the new origami she was making. "I'm making something different!"

She then lifted her hand that held her bird origami that she had just finished making and placed it on Chifuyu's head, catching the male off guard. "See?"

"Your hair kinda looks like a birds nest." Y/n added. "Huh? No it doesn't!" Chifuyu argued.

Y/n turned her head to see Baji walking away from Takemichi. "Oh I forgot about them."

Chifuyu grab the paper bird gently and stood up (also grabbing his collection of origamis), Y/n following his actions as they both walked towards Takemichi.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"I see.." Mikey mumbled as he sat on top of the jungle gym. "When we were kids." He lifted his head up to look at the sky. "Me and Baji played on this jungle gym a lot. We fought all the time, but then we'd make up right after.. But this time, he's really out for me..."

Y/n looked down as her eyes narrow, a frown reaching up to her face. "Sorry we couldn't get him back."

"You did nothing wrong, both of you." Mikey said. "Not your faults if Baji doesn't wanna back down. Baji turned against Toman. The fight's tomorrow, Toman's members have gone into battle mode. I've made up my mind."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

It was now nighttime and Mikey had called in every Toman member into a meeting, "The pre-battle meeting for our fight against Valhalla will boy begin!!" Draken announced.

Y/n who stood between Takemichi and Chifuyu watched Mikey walk up to the front, standing as he looked down at all of the members of Toman.

"I'm glad to see you all here today!" Mikey spoke, "Tomorrow, we're going head-to-head with Valhalla. They picked this fight with us. There's nothing for us to gain!! Also, Baji has sided with our enemy! We don't go easy on traitors!! That's Toman's policy!!!"

"There's no stopping this now, Takemichy, Y/n." Chifuyu said, looking down.

It was silent until - "Can I.. just be a kid?" Mikey suddenly said.

"Huh?" Almost every one of Toman let out.

Mikey said nothing but sat down, "I don't wanna fight Baji." He gave out a sad smile then stood back up, "So here's my solution!! Lend me your strength, everyone!!! Tomorrow we're gonna crush Valhalla, and take Baji back!!" Mikey declared as all of Toman cheered loudly.

"That's how we—" Mikey grinned, "—Fight our battles!!"

Y/n's eyes traveled to the side where Kisaki was, not moving her head. She narrowed her eyes, giving a glare when seeing Kisaki's eyes widen and a big smile stretched across his lips.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

The day of the battle,

Many gangs and spectators came to watch the Valhalla VS Toman battle, Takemichi walked beside Chifuyu as he asked;

"What?! Who are all these people??!"

"They're all spectators." Chifuyu answered him. "Toman versus Valhalla, whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling Tokyo." The blond explained, "The fight's caught the attention of all the influential delinquents in Tokyo."

Chifuyu continued, "The Haitani brothers. They can summon a hundred men with just one shout. Those brothers are like celebrities in Roppongi."

"A hundred men..?" Takemichi repeated.

"And, that fatty over there." Chifuyu gestured to the oversized guy who sat on top off one of the cars, shoving some snacks in his mouth. "That's leanman. He controls Ueno. I hear he's an absolute juggernaut."

"It stinks here." A voice groaned as the person joined in the conversation.

Out of shock, Chifuyu and Takemichi snapped their heads to look at the person. Chifuyu brought out a fist to punch them in reflex.

"Oh- Y/n!" Takemichi's eyes widen, seeing the familiar e/c eyes as the said girl's head was tilted a bit from dodging Chifuyu's punch.

"Hi." Y/n greeted them before shoving some potato chips in her mouth. "Some woman accidentally dropped this from her shopping bag so I took it, do you want one?"

"You know- sometimes I wonder how you're not in jail." Takemichi placed a hand on his hip.

"!—Just one just one!!" Y/n freaked out when Chifuyu - instead of just grabbing one chip, grabbed a handful. "Oops." The boy shrugged before shoving the chips in his mouth.

"It's party timee!" A guy came up, laughing. "Toman and Valhalla ain't worth shit."

"Hm?" The trio turned their heads to look at the guy who had just walked in.

"Good to see you, sir!!" A row of gang members bowed down as the guy passed them. "I'm the one overseeing today's fight." The guy said, "The name's Hansen, from the Ikebukuro criminal black members." He introduces himself.

"He's one of the big fish from the 1988 group! He's our overseer today." Chifuyu told Y/n and Takemichi.

"Overseer?"

"That's like a referee. Hansen, The Haitani brothers, Leanman. They're gonna watch today. But they're normally fierce rivals with Toman." Chifuyu explained to the two.

"You guys ready to throw down?!!" Hansen yelled, "Fighters! Make your entrance!!! Tokyo Manji Gang!" As he said that, the said gang walked in.

"Valhalla!" Hansen yelled and said gang walked in.

"We gotta go too, Takemichy, Y/n." Chifuyu said as the two nodded, "Yeah."

"Hansen-kun!!" Mikey called to thank him, "First off, I'd like to thank you for overseeing this fight today."

"Hah." Hansen sneered, "If this fight sucks, I'm kicking all your asses."

"Both team representatives, step forward!!" A guy yelled as Draken and Kazutora stepped in front, staring at each other.

"A five-on-five with your best guys, or an all-out melee with everyone..?" Hansen asked, "Which will it be?" Draken was the first one to speak, looking down at Kazutora. "Valhalla picked this fight with us. So, you decide, Kazutora. We just have one condition! To rescues Baji! If Toman wins this battle, we will take Baji back. That's all there is to it!"

"Huh?" Kazutora let out a laugh, his lips stretched as a toothy grin appeared on his face. "Baji joined our gang on his own. There's no taking him back now!!"

"We're taking Baji back!! That's all there is to it!" Draken declared.

Kazutora's eye twitched at his, clenching his fist he frustratedly said. "You fucker.. think you're hot shit?"

"Hey," Hansen stepped in between the two representatives. "Don't start punchin' just yet—" he was quickly cut off when Kazutora sent a hard punch to his face, knocking him off his feet.

"Daaamn, what a lame ass.." Kazutora insulted, staring down at the now unconscious body with a smile. "Overseer? Condition? You guys think this is a game?"

"We came here.." The boy grinned, spreading his arms out to show his gang. "To torture you punks to death!!" He finished his sentence.

"Shall we begin, Mikey?!" Hanma yelled out to the said commander.

"LET'S DO THIS, TOMAN!!"

As Mikey yelled that out, both gangs - Toman and Valhalla - sprinted to each other. Everyone had different goals, but one thing's for sure. They all thirst for victory.

But there were two who stayed, the newest members of Toman, Takemichi and Y/n. Whilst Takemichi was worrying about Baji and looking around trying to find him, Y/n's eyes travelled from one Valhalla member to another, analyzing them as they fought with the other Toman members.

"Don't die, you ugly twig." Y/n spoke and rushed away to the front, but not before yelling, "Behind you!!"

Through her yell was useless as said boy didn't even react and let himself get punched by one of the Valhalla member.

Cracking her knuckles and readying a fist, Y/n punched a guy who was speeding up towards her from the front. She then swung her body around and kicked a guy—who was charging at her—in the abdomen.

Y/n was too focused on the Valhalla member to notice another one coming up behind her, bringing up a leg, the guy kicked the side of her head, knocking her off her feet.

As the guy was about to land a punch on her form, Y/n rolled to the slide making him trip and fall to the ground. She let out an amused laugh before kicking the guy's body away.

Back with Takemichi, OH SHIT!! His eyes widened seeing the Valhalla member charging towards him. The yellow haired shut his eyes clothes as he thought; I'M DEAD MEAT!

Feeling as the punch never came, he opened his eyes to see Mitsuya standing in front of him. "Get up, Takemichy!" Mitsuya lended out a hand. "Mitsuya-kun!!" Takemichi called in relief, clasping his hand with Mitsuya. "You saved me!"

"You dumbass." Mitsuya glared at Takemichi.

"Wha—?!"

"What the hell did you come here for?! Can't you see we're in the middle of a brawl?! You're part of the second division, aren't you?!" Mitsuya continued to scold Takemichi, then turning his body around to punch an incoming guy, "So quit gawking a fight!!"

Takemichi stared at the division captain before clenching his fist. That's right.. I can't achieve anything if I get taken out here!! Gotta focus on the enemy before me!!

Two members of Valhalla appeared in front of him with intimidating glares. WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!— THE ENEMY BEFORE ME?! He freaked out. A low level punk like me..? In a real fight with real delinquents?! He started to tear up, I can't do it! It's too scary!!

"You scared?"

Takemichi flinched at the familiar voice, "Chifuyu..!!"

"Just focus on the guy in front of you, partner." Chifuyu smiled as he spoke, "We'll watch your backs."

As he said that, Y/n appeared from behind a Valhalla member, jumping up high she swung her leg knocking the guy's body away.

"Y/n!" Takemichi called in relief.

Y/n went to the sides of Chifuyu and Takemichi as the trio formed a circle. "Everyone gets scared during a fight, what's more important.. is how you handle it!!" Chifuyu continued.

Takemichi seemed to get motivated by this. In front of him was a guy who had a fist out, about to punch Takemichi but failed when Takemichi brought up his fist and sent a punch across the guy's face first.

"LET'S FUCKIN' DO THIS!!" Takemichi shouted.

"Takemichi, it's easier to knock them down if you aim for the balls." Y/n told him, also showing him an example as she kicked a random dude's lower part. "Like this."

"Uhh.. yeah- thanks." Takemichi nodded before he felt a hard impact on his left cheek. He then let out a battle cry and punched the guy back.

If I don't do this.. he said in his mind. If I can't overcome this.. then I can't stop the worst future from happening!

From the corner of her eye, Y/n saw a Valhalla member speeding towards an injured Toman member who was laying on the ground in pain.

Without thinking, she rushed towards them in lightning speed then kicked the Valhalla member's body away. "Are you okay?" She blankly stared at the injured guy.

"Thank you—"

"Stand up or your mom's a hoe."

"I don't have a mom..?"

"Your dad-"

"My dad's—" the guy was cut off when Y/n frustratedly grabbed the back of his collar and pulled him up. "Just stand up!" She yelled.

As she fought - knocking some of the opponents down and sometimes receiving some hits, Y/n failed to notice a guy running up behind her with a metal pole.

In the last second, Y/n snapped her head back only to be met with a hard impact on the right side of her face.

Chifuyu - who saw what had just happen - exclaimed in worry, "Y/N!"

Ignoring the pain that stings through her face, Y/n kneeled up and wiped the blood from her left eye, glaring at the guy (who that hit her) as her eyes followed his figure running away.

Pussy. She cussed in her mind, then her mood changed when she turned to Chifuyu and gave him a big smile, putting out a peace sign. "I'm okay!"

"RAAAGH!"

Huh? Y/n turned her head to see Takemichi swinging his arms weirdly. "COME AND GET ME ASSHOLES!!" Takemichi yelled.

"What the hell.." Was all that Y/n managed to say.

"No way in hell you're takin' me down. I'm gonna finish this fight, you'll see." Takemichi continued, wobbling as he walked, "I'm gonna kick.." he said lowly, "ALL YOUR ASSES!"

As the boy was about to fall to the ground, Mitsuya swiftly wrapped an arm around him keeping Takemichi in place. "Not too shabby, Takemichy." He commented.

Hearing shuffling noises, Y/n looked around to see all of Toman standing back up. Seeming to get motivated by Takemichi's 'speech'.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Please.." The guy whimpered in pain and fear. "Have mercy."

Y/n sat on one of the cars, gripping onto the guy's hair tightly. Giving him hard punches with her other hand while staring at his form with a bored look.

"Huh?" Y/n tilted her head before punching him for the 37th time. "Asking for mercy to your opponent is kinda lame, isn't it?"

"And aren't you the one who hit me with that metal pipe first?" She added, ignoring the grunts and cries of the guy.

"P..please—"

"BOi shut the fuck up!"

"MIKEY!!!" Y/n halted her movements when she heard Draken's yell.

She looked up to see Mikey laying on one of the cars, Kazutora and three other men standing on the other cars staring down at Mikey.

"MIKEY-KUN!" Takemichi's yell followed after.

"Valhalla wins." Kazutora declared.

There was a sound of shuffling and everybody saw Mikey, standing up from the car with a stoic face. "Tell me just one thing. Kazutora. Am I your enemy?"

Kazutora stayed silent before saying; "I suffered because of you.." he looked at Mikey. "It's your fault I got sent to Juvie."

"Huh? What the hell are do you mean?"

"Of course you're my enemy!!" Kazutora ignore Mikey and continue to answer his first question.

"I will eliminate everyone in my way. Did you know, Mikey? If you kill people, that makes you a bad guy. But.. if you kill enemies." Kazutora turned his head back to look at the blond. "That makes you a hero!"

"What the hell is wrong with him?.." Y/n wondered, unbeknownst to her that her yellow haired friend also thought the same thing.

"Hold him for me." Kazutora ordered, pointing at Mikey with the metal pole he held in his hand. "Good and tight."

Chome looped his arms around Mikey's whilst Chonbo hugged Mikey's leg, both of them trapping the commander of Toman.

"Damn.." Y/n mumbled, watching as Kazutora continued to hit Mikey in the head with the metal pole and releasing her grip from the now unconscious guy's head.

"To become a hero.. I will kill the enemy." Kazutora said, hitting Mikey once more.

"MIKEY-KUN!!" Takemichi called out in worry.

"Kill the enemy?" Mikey asked after a while of silence. "Is that why you killed my brother?"

Mikey banged his head against Chome's forehead, making him flung back and with his strength, he lifted up his leg.

"Huh? He's lifting me?!" Chonbo exclaimed in shock.

Everyone watched as Mikey did his infamous kick on Kazutora, with Chonbo still hugging his leg which resulted the two Valhalla members to collide with each other and fall to the side.

Mikey panted for a while before falling down to his knees, shocking almost everyone.

"Hey! Mikey took a knee!"
"Think he's tired from losin' so much blood?"
"Isn't this the perfect time to take him out?"

As murmurs continue to spread around the crowd, a group of Valhalla members decided to charge towards Mikey.

Where have I.. Y/n and Takemichi thought as their eyes followed the guy who was leading the members to Mikey. ..Seen him before?

Hopping off the car, Y/n tried to rush towards Mikey though was slowed down as many Valhalla members were crowding the area. She seems to not be the only one as Chifuyu, Mitsuya and the others were also having trouble passing through.

"What now..? I gotta save him!" Takemichi's legs subconsciously moved as he ran pass some Valhalla members. "MIKEY-KUN!!" He yelled that once more and his butt jiggling along the way.

"OUTTA MY WAY!" He shoved a random guy but was interrupted when another one punched him square in the face.

"Back off, punk!!"

Damn it! Takemichi frowned, then he felt someone from behind wrap an arm around his neck, keeping him in a chokehold. "MIKEY-KUN!" He yelled before biting the guy's arm.

"Son of a..!"

"MOVE IT!" Takemichi cut the guy off.

Y/n's eyes widen as seeing the masked guy finally reaching Mikey— about to hit him when someone appeared from behind Mikey and punch the guy in the face, knocking him backwards.

What surprised Y/n- no, everyone was when they all saw Kisaki standing beside the kneeled down Mikey.

"Tokyo Manji Gang, third division captain. Tetta Kisaki. My Division, will protect our gang's leader!" Kisaki yelled out to the crowd.

"Wow. Not bad at all, Kisaki." Mitsuya complimented, showing off a smirk.

"Tsk!" Chifuyu clicked his tongue. "Is he tryin' to become the leader?"

Y/n said nothing but raised her arm up, showing a middle finger.

"Kisaki!" Draken called, "Good work! I'll leave Mikey to you!!"

"Huh?" Y/n who had heard the sound of thumping from the pile of cars turned her head to see Baji appearing from behind Kisaki.

"I was waiting for this." The male spoke, "Kisaki!!"

Before Kisaki could turn his head to look at Baji, he was hit on the head by Baji who used a metal rod.

"Baji-kun?!" Takemichi asked in shock.

"Kisaki!!" Baji looked down at the said guy with a toothy grin, "I'm gonna rearrange your fuckin' face!"

"Stop it!! Baji!" Draken called out to the male. "We came here to take you back!!" Mitsuya added.

Kisaki's right hand man then grabbed the collar of Baji's Valhalla's jacket and throwing him to the side where Baji fell on a car.

"You all right, Kisaki-san?" Kisaki's right hand man asked to which Kisaki responded with;

"Buzzing, buzzing.. like a damn fly circling around me." Kisaki then turned his head to glare at Baji. "Swat him dead."

"Let's see you try." Baji smirked. But just as he was about to charge at Kisaki, a certain blond went up in front of him with his arms spread out, blocking the way.

"Chifuyu? The fuck are you doing?" Baji asked. "Outta my way. Chifuyu!"

"Baji-san, don't do this." Chifuyu pleaded, "If you take down Kisaki now.. you'll be going against Mikey-kun! If you want to save Toman from Kisaki, nows not the time!" He tried to reasoned out with Baji though was ignore and hit on the head by the long haired.

"Stay outta this, Chifuyu. I kept you beside me.. so I could use you in fights. I don't give a shit about what you think." Baji spoke.

But Chifuyu didn't stop there, "I'm the first division vice-captain! I'm here to protect you, Baji-san!! If you really wanna get past me, then I won't hold back!!!"

"Do it." Baji said. "You got ten seconds. Ten! Nine, eight, seven, six.. what's wrong?" He asked, seeing as Chifuyu did nothing but stayed in his spot panting.

"Five, thought you weren't holding back? If you don't kill me, you won't be able to stop me. Four, three, two, one, zero."

As Baji finished counting, he felt a pair of arms wrapping tightly around his waist. "Takemichy?!" Chifuyu called in surprise.

I'll save you, Baji-kun!! Takemichi declared in his mind before calling out to the blond, "Chifuyu! Let's stop Baji-kun together! Chifuyu!!"

"I can't, Takemichy." Chifuyu confessed, tears welled up in his eyes, "I.. I can't hit Baji-san."

"Huh?! Chifuyu what to you mean?!!" Just as he asked that, Baji knocked on the back of Takemichi's head with his elbow, Shit, I'm losing it.. I'll stop him myself if I have too. Takemichi held on tighter to Baji's waist.

If I don't stop Baji-kun, Kisaki's gonna kill him.. Takemichi gritted his teeth as he declared, "I'll save you, even if I have to do it alone!"

..
Hm? Takemichi's eyes widen, "The person who kills Baji-kun.. isn't Kisaki. It's Kazutora-kun." He quickly snapped his head at the pile of cars where Mikey was, seeing as there was no signs of Kazutora. He started freaking out. Kazutora-kun.. he's gone?!!

From afar, Y/n—who had been busy beating up some Valhalla members as they wouldn't let her pass through—could see a flash of black and yellow. Huh..? Her eyes widen when she saw Kazutora appeared from behind Baji, stabbing him.

Her feet moved on its own and when she had finally reached them in lightning speed, she shoved Kazutora away from the two males.

"Tarzan! Are you okay?!" Y/n asked. Baji slightly glared at the girl from the nickname but thanked her anyways, "Just a scratch, thanks for the save, Farquaad." He looked down at her as his long hair flew with the wind.

"Baji-kun..!" Takemichi called in relief. Chifuyu angrily grabbed the collar of Kazutora's shirt and yelled, "Kazutora! What the fuck were you trying to do?!!"

"I'm glad you're alive." Takemichi told Baji. "The hell's your deal?" Baji asked with a frown, confused by Takemichi. "I'm takin' Kisaki down! So shut up and watch, Takemichi!"

Damn it, Takemichi frowned. What the hell's going on here?! The fight started, Mikey-kun went down, Kisaki saved him, Baji-kun attacked Kisaki, Kazutora-kun stabbed Baji-kun..

"This is so messed up!!" Takemichi exclaimed as Y/n tilted her head while letting out a; "Huh?" At his sudden exclamation.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.. but.. Y/n stopped Kazutora-kun.. from killing Baji-kun!! Now Mikey-kun's reason for killing Kazutora-kun.. is gone!! So that means.. there is only one thing left for me to do.

"I'm gonna crush Kisaki, so I can become.. Toman's Leader!" Takemichi declared to Baji, then turn towards his two companions. "Y/n! Chifuyu!"

"Yeah." Chifuyu replied while Y/n nodded.

"Really? You guys versus Kisaki?" Baji asked. "Let us fight by your side!" Takemichi stated but was responded with a hard punch to his face.

After punching Takemichi, Baji mimicked his actions but towards Chifuyu. He then looked at Y/n, remembering his mom's words about being gentle with girls. So instead of punching, he slapped her not to hard.

"What the fuck was that." Y/n's mouth fell open, although Baji did looked like he swung his arm at her, the slapped felt like he just patted her.

"Stay outta my way." Baji then stated sternly.

"Why..? You don't have to do this alone!!" Takemichi looked up at Baji, then flinching at the stare the black haired gave him.

"Baji-san.." Chifuyu muttered.

Baji started to walk, passing by kemichi and Y/n. About to go to the group of third divisions but not before saying;

"Take care of Mikey for me."

"Why are you in such a hurry, Baji-san?" Chifuyu whispered in a low voice. "Eh?" Takemichi turned his head at the blue eyed boy in confusion.

"Now then." Baji took a deep breath, "Fifty guys from the third division, versus me!!" He pulled back his hair to tie it, "Let's see what you got." He grinned, showing off his fangs. "Let's go fuckers!!"

"Baji-kun may be strong but 50-on-1 is.." Takemichi trailed off, watching Baji running up towards the third division.

"Whoa!" Y/n's eyes gleam in amazement when she saw Baji taking down multiple members all at once.

"What a beast! He took down four guys at once?!" Takemichi asked in shock at Baji's strength.

"You can't take him lightly.. Takemichy, Y/n." Chifuyu spoke, "Baji-san said he'd take down Kisaki didn't he? There's no promise that guy can't keep!"

Just as Baji reached Kisaki. He pointed the metal rod to the shorter guy's neck, "Checkmate. Kisaki."

"Go ahead and kill me, if you can!" Kisaki sternly said,

"Huh..?" Y/n let out, seeing blood falling to the car Baji was on. Averting her eyes to look at the long haired male, she saw blood pouring down from his mouth.

"Fuck." Baji coughed as blood came out of his mouth once again. "Guess that's that." He fell on his knees.

"BAJI-SAN!!!"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Tarzan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1K 22
Y/n x Mikey ⚠️mature/dark Started:june 19,2022 Finished: September 13, 2022
316K 20K 37
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 08/26/2021 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵�...
14.4K 381 10
↳𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯. ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ �...
53.9K 3K 25
❝𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙫𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙮, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧.❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝘕𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘢 ࿐ྂ 𝘔𝘢𝘯...