Loli in An Isekai Universe

By JackDroid

You are A Person who suddenly dies Saving A Loli from A Truck One day and So You become the Most overpowered... More

About You!!
The Day You Die!
Saving the Little Arsonist!
The Best Worst Heroes!!
Attack of the Dullahan!
Megumin's Rival!/ A New Adventure!
The Defenceless Goblins!/ Protecting the Village!
Names & Evolutions!!
Traveling Adventure!/ The Arachne Demon!
The City of Dwargon!/ We're in Jail!
Stuck in Jail again!/ A Tearful Goodbye
A New City!/ The Guildmates!
Saving the Heroes!/ The Girl Bound to Fire!
The Fire Demon Ifrit!/ Saving Shizu!
Saving Shizu Part 2!
Attack of the Ogre's!!
New Kijin Allies!!/ The Lizardmen!!
The Fire Wizard's Interrogation!!
The Great Gabiru is Here!!/ A Mission from the Dryad!!
Gabiru the Fool!!/ Reinforcements come!!
The Battle Begins!!
Y/n Vs The Orc Disaster!!
The Jura Forest Alliance!!/ The New Federation!!
A Harem for A King!!
The Dragonewts!!/ Demon Lord Milim Arrives!
Y/n is Milim's Bestest Friend!!/ Harem Additions!!
The Strawhat Pirates!!/ The arrival of Thriller Bark!!
Zombie Invasion!!/ The Chef and The Samurai!!
Shuna Kidnapped!!/ The Gameplan!!
Split up Plan!!/ Part 1
Split up Plan!!/ Part 2
Split up Plan Part 3!!/ Y/n Captured!!
Everyone Vs Oars II
Y/n Vs Moria!!/ Saving Shion!!
Farewell Straw Hats!!
A Picnic with A Goddess and A Demon!!
Aqua-Sama Needs to Lose some Weight!!
The Slayers Come to Town!!
Search for A Job!!/ The Ancient City!!
A Letter From Big Sister Luna!!
Luna Arrives!!
Meet Kazzie!!
Mage & Demon Queen!!
Climb that Tower girl!!
Hanging out with the Demon Generals!!
Girls Night out!!
Operation: Burning Jealousy!!
Y/n vs Axel!!/ The Beginning of an Alliance!!
The Beach Episode!!/ Part 1
The Beach Episode!!/ Part 2
The Elven Princess!!/ Old Friends New World!!
The Hero Party!!/ Secrets!!
Another Celebration!!/ The Itsy Bitsy Spider...
Battle against Darkness!/ Part 1
Battle against Darkness!!/ Part 2
Apologies!!/ Redemption!!
The Going Luffy!!/ The Straw Hats Return!!
Introductions!!/ World Government Invasion!!
Fight the Giraffe!!/ Fight the Smokey!!
Battle against the Wano Agent!!/ Battle against the Grandpa!!
Fight Against the Wolf!!/ Fight against the Doors!!/ That's Sexual Harassment!!
Battle Finale!!/ I'm going to Kick your Ass!!
Y/n & Luffy vs Rob Lucci!!/ Everyone Vs Aokiji
Battle Finale!!/ VICTORY!!
Festival!!/ The Jura-L/n-Strawhat Alliance!!
Fall time Is Finally here!!
The Story of the Beatle and the Wasp!!
The Plague!!
The Rescue!!/ The Inverse Team!!
Straw Hat Fish Friends!!/ The Monster Shark!!

The Ultimate Loli Vs the Loli Demon Lord!!

1.3K 25 11
By JackDroid

Once Milim had arrived outside of Tempest-L/n city you had felt her dark presence and had decided to confront her yourself so nobody else would be forced to face, so you teleported out of your office, Quickly took your super form, and Met her outside the city gates to Face her, and you were A Little surprised to say the least!

Y/n: "Hey, Little girl have you seen the Demon Lord that showed up around here?"

Milim: "WHA!? I am the demon lord! Demon Lord Milim!"

Y/n: "Oharharhar, Really funny... Now get out of here before that demon Lord shows up."

Milim: "GRRRR, IDIOT I AM THE DEMON LORD! I'M DEMON LORD MILIM, YOU DUMMY!"

You then began petting her head as she tried not to like it!

Y/n: "Awww, Aren't you Just freaking adorable? Cute Loli Girl Awww~"

Milim: "S-Shut up, You fool! I-I am the Freaking Demon Lord!"

Y/n: "You're Just too cute~!"

Milim: "S-SHUT UP! TAKE THIS! DEMON FIST!"

She then Punched you in the chest, and you were sent skidding back, and you just put your hand on your chest and smiled!

Y/n: "HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, This is going to be good!"

You then Coughed up some Blood, and You then Pulled out your Katana Made by Kurobe as A Gift, and you Slowly Unsheathed it as you then stood up, and Pulled your Katana in front of your face smiling!

You: "Haaaaaaaaaaa! One Sword Style: Lion's Song!!"

Just then in A Quick burst of speed, you hit her in A Blinding strike, and you appeared behind her with your sword half Sheathed in its holster, and Just then Milim was Caught in A Light blue explosion, as you then sheathed your sword!

Y/n: "Heh, First time Baby. Huh?"

Milim was still Alive, and she was just standing there with A Huge gash on her side which she heals Quickly!

Milim: "Nice Try, NOW THIS!"

She then appears in front of you and you tried dodging but she ripped your hand off with so Much force it tore bone from the flesh, and you stood there unfazed!

Milim: "Huh? Hmph, I guess I must admit I am impressed with your calmness. You can literally have your arm ripped off, and not react at all."

Y/n: "There Is A Reason Why I didn't react."

Milim: "Huh? KYYAH!"

Just then your hand Turned into Pink Goop, as it oozed out of Milim's Grasp, and flew back into your back, and Reformed your hand!

Y/n: 'I Sure don't know about the Limits of my Goddamn Immortality but this combined with all of the power I gained from The Orc Disaster should give me the upper hand I need to beat this demon Lord!'

Milim: "HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME!?"

Y/n: "No, That's not mocking but this. Thor's Hammer Swing!!"

Lighting Began to surround you as You summoned Thor's Hammer in your hand that was Made out of Enchanted Metals and is virtually unbreakable!

You then Threw it at her, and Kinda Like A Boomerang it hit her Multiple times before he flew towards your hand, and Lightning surrounded her until it Blew her up! Just then Milim appeared behind you and Tried to Kick you but you blocked it with your Hammer, and You kicked her in the chest and Summoned more lighting to hit her!

While you were fighting her, Shion, Benimru, Math, and Shizu had arrived to see the fight and they were all shocked by what they were seeing!

Math: "Hey, why is Y/n fighting that little girl?"

Milim: "WHO JUST FREAKING SAID THAT!?"

Math: "Eep!"

Benimaru: "That's no Little girl, That's Demon Lord Milim, and She's Hundreds if Not Thousands of years Old. I have no idea why she showed up here but it surely can't be very good."

Shion: "Just waiting for Y/n to give me the order to destroy her."

Benimaru: "No, Not all of us Kijin can even stop her. She's that Strong."

Shizu: "Jeez, Y/n is probably the strongest person I ever met."

Milim then Tried to throw A Punch at you but you Caught it, and you Kicked her in the face getting her to back off, as you then teleported in the air, and you Unleashed another attack!

Y/n: "Stardust Breaker!!"

Once again Hundreds of Light beams rained from the sky and hit Milim but she created A Shield of Darkness above her and it was able to absorb the entire attack, and she jumped up to Kick you but you disappeared and Kicked her right in the back in the head, she then tried to kick you in the face but you grabbed her by the leg and went flying up with air, before throwing her down to the ground!

Y/n: "Alleyoop!"

Milim: "KYYYYAAAH!"

She was about to hit the ground headfirst, but you then appeared right below and kneed her in the face so hard, it sent her flying into the sky again, and you appeared above her with another Rainbow orb in your hand pointed at her back!

Y/n: "STARDUST BREAKER!!!"

She was then caught in A Massive explosion as the entire area around you guys was caught in the explosion and everyone could see it in the distance! Just then they can see Milim getting up, and you were walking over to her turning your right hand into Mochi!

Milim: "You Think... You think... Do you think You can beat me... So easily..."

Y/n: "Yeah, Kinda. Burning Mochi!!"

You then Fired A Fist of Mochi right at her, and you hit her right in the face as she was sent flying back into The side of the Crater, and you smiled, as everyone else watched intensely, and Milim got up, and began speaking!

Milim: "That... Was... So... DELICIOUS! What was that!?"

Y/n: "Oh It's Just some Mochi I created with my Body. I could give you some but... what's the point. You're Just gonna attack us again."

Milim: "No Wait, How about I Demon Lord Milim, will serve you for now on, as your loyal Guard, and I Promise to never attack you again!"

Y/n: 'And I Just won A Powerful New Ally! Hahahaha!' "Sure, we can agree to those terms."

Benimaru:

Shion then wacks him over the head with her Unsheathed Blade!

Shion: "Sush Now Benimar, I trust Masters Decision Making."

Y/n: "Now Milim I hope we can shake Our Hands- GAK!"

Milim then begins hugging you as she smiles!

Y/n/Milim: 'Man She's Cute as Hell!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 866 42
Y/n L/n is A Young Man who worked himself to Death and God feels very bad for him and how he wasted his Life and decided to give himself A New life i...
27.1K 778 23
Y/n is An Autistic Boy who died while trying to save someone and Now he is offered A New Life in A Video Game Isekai
101K 3.4K 37
Yep... The title says it all, oh and this is a y/n story so ye Might sometimes do serious scene and comedic but meh, who knows. Read it if you want t...
11.3K 244 9
The Colosseum, a place where slaves fight to survive. The loser gets bred by the winner or becomes their slave. Mikagami a gamer gets reincarnated b...