You're My Ecstasy ✓

By Tuneofhisflute

❝You'll always be the last dream that I dreamt.❞ Some chapters left incomplete, some hearts never mingled, so... More

Prologue.
01. Her Loneliness
02. Flute Vs Guitar
03. Destiny's Game
04. A New Problem
05. Let The Heart Judge
06. She's Different
07. Mr. Flutist
08. The Cockroach Trap
09. A Helper
10. I've Astraphobia
11. Late Night Studies
12. Am I Falling?
13. I'm Sorry
14. The Last Meet
15. Time Goes On
16. We Meet Again
17. The Kiss
18. The Truth
19. Just Us
20. Danish
22. An Accident
Epilogue.
Thank You!
Bonus #1

21. Love Is In The Air

362 75 19
By Tuneofhisflute

❝ Always remember, my heart holds you when my arms can't.❞

🍃

It has been weeks since Raghav was discharged from the hospital. His wounds started healing and he could join the hospital again. His one-week vacation in India extended too long to his wish.

In those days Siya gained a lot more reputation throughout her incredible works in the medical field. A flood occurred a few days ago— she had played both roles in the absence of Raghav and won a lot of people's hearts.

Doctors from other countries would come to give her prestigious awards. They said, in this era such talent was rare.

So there they were, sitting in the front row with some most popular doctors beside them, discussing various things. They offered Siya to work for them but she politely refused their proposal only to tell them, she would be happy if she treated poor people here which quite amazed them.

"Dr. Chauhan, it would be great if you personally take the responsibility to treat my mother." Dr. Smith offered Siya, which was appointed for Raghav.

She glanced at Raghav who was sitting there quietly smiling at them but his smile faded.

"No. I mean i-"

"It's okay, Dr. Chauhan. I know Dr. Mishra will not mind, will you?" Raghav gave him a tight lip smile and looked away. She saw how he knitted his eyes together to suppress the emotions.

Their conversation was going on but his mind was somewhere else. He didn't pay much attention to them.

Siya was called to the stage and accepted the award with a bright smile on her face. The moment was so proud for her to describe in words.

"Congratulations to you Dr. Siya Chauhan! Would you like to share your feelings with us?" the host asked her and handed her the microphone.

"Firstly I would like to thank each and everyone present here, to my coworker, my influencer, everyone. I'm just so grateful to receive such honor from you. But behind me there's a special person— without whom I can't achieve any of these-" she paused and stole a secret glance at Raghav to see him sitting there with a neutral expression on his face. Under all the shimmering lights his eyes were narrating a different kind of tale she couldn't quite decipher at that time.

"-but I don't want to reveal his name now. I believe he's capable enough to stand by his name and he is." a proud smile played on her lips as the guilt she had been feeling till now, washed over completely.

🍃

One evening Raghav was sitting on the bank of the river near Radhakrishna temple with the diary in his hands, gazing fondly at it.

Picking up a dry maple leaf from the ground he put it on a particular page, smiling mentally.

Taking out his flute, he started syncing with his lips as the environment changed and birds started singing too along with it. The devotees in the temple watched the mysterious guy leaning on a tree and found themselves unconsciously drowning in the tune as the cool breeze hit his skin, encouraging him to play more effortlessly.

A sudden tap on his shoulder brought him back to his world. He looked back to see a smiling Siya take a seat beside him. Her face was glowing like a newly appeared star in the sky.

"Bohot khush lag rhe ho aj. Reason kya hai?" a playfulness in her voice.

"Jab tum mere sath ho, khushi to hogi hi." a blush crept around her soft cheeks as he chuckled at her.

"You know yesterday I found an injured puppy on the road. He was looking so fragile," her smile dropped a little but in the next moment, she squealed happily, "But he's sooo cute. I take him to my home. And you know what, I named her Coco and whenever I call him he runs down to me with his fluffy tail twirling. Natasha's face is worth seeing. She doesn't like pets I think. I'll gonna meet you with Coco tomorrow, okay?"

But he seemed to not listen to her words but rather heard her melodic voice like a thirsty person for an ounce of water. The sun reflected on her face which pulled his heart into a fascinating beautiful spell.

"What?"

"I didn't say anything."

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're beautiful. Too beautiful to explain," he continued in a daze "And I enjoy looking at beautiful people." a perfect pink tinge coated her cheeks as she looked down shyly.

"Siya?"

"Hmm?"

"What if you'll die?" Her eyes snapped up in his direction.

"What if I'll die?"

"What if we'll separate from each other and will never meet again?" He continued.

"Will our paths cross in our next births too?"

"What are you talking about? Stop this nonsense! I'm here Raghav. You're here. Who on earth will try to separate us? Danish changes himself." Siya felt frustrated by his talking.

Was he out of his damn mind?

In reply, he just chuckled softly before looking away from her,

"Who knows..."

She didn't say anything; just hold his biceps and leaned her head against his injured shoulder unconsciously, but he was oblivious. She closed her eyes.

Cool breeze caressing them like a second skin as little Champa flowers towered over them very often. The clinking bell of the temple and the swishing waves of the river created a euphoric sound as Raghav looked at the delightful ray of the sun which was casting its golden hue all around.

"How's work?" She asked.

"Good," he replied nonchalantly.

"Are you still mad at me that they give me the award which should go to you?"

"N-no. I'm n-not. Why would I?"

"Then why weren't you looking happy there?"

"Nothing like that Siya. It's just... Ahh!" Suddenly he hissed in pain.

She flinched from his side and noticed a small red stain over where her head rested and she gasped out loud.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry Raghav. It's totally unintentional. You should've warned me beforehand. How on earth did I forget about it? I'm so careless. It must be hurting, right? I'm a fucked up person. You told me na I'm beautiful. Look, mom and dad say right. I'm just as ugly-" he paused her by placing his index finger over her lips as her teary brown eyes met with the vivid emerald hazel which held a very soft yet 'don't you dare' look.

"Remember it. You're beautiful from the inside, beautiful from outside," he spoke with determination as if he could prove it now or then if anyone dared to challenge him.

She nodded, unsure of why— if for his look or holding the urge to take care of his bleeding shoulder as soon as possible. He was like a closed book that she wished to read.

After taking verbal care of him, they sat there for some time before he felt a tug on his arm. He threw a questioning glance at Siya but she just shrugged and continued to pull him toward the temple.

During sunset time, the temple looked more ethenic than ever. The Radheshyam idol stood over there with glowing smiles on their faces. One could easily lose themselves by just taking a glance at them or could simply watch for ages without being bored.

The couple stood there silently and watched the divinity until the priest came to them and put sacred red powder on their foreheads. He told them to ask anything from God as they closed their eyes, joining hands.

"May his all wishes come true."

"May her all wishes come true."

They opened their eyes and looked at each other at the same time, smiling. Might be they didn't hear each other's prayers but their heart knew they meant only each other in there.

After receiving one last glance of their beloved they exited outside and started roaming the premises holding hands.

They were like each other's serendipity— finding not good but the best without looking for it. They didn't know how far it was the destiny pulling them together and if they would end up for the rest of their lives.

Possibly none knew, it would be their last moment together.

🍃

:(

What do you think about Raghav's neutral behavior?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 202 23
𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽. 𝓐𝓷 𝓾𝓷𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓷�...
4.4K 1.9K 40
In this heartbreaking tale of forbidden love, a young man is burdened with a secret heart disease, but he dares not reveal this to the one he loves...
3.3K 287 9
Ephemeral - lasting only for a short time The love which had no bounds, now just left some deep wounds, The jar of love which we thought we will kee...
13.3K 779 42
A story where love reaches it's destination. God has made one for everyone we just need to wait for the right one, our heart will recognize it's bett...