𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐧�...

De M1lkT3e

[ citrus and cinnamon | cookie run oneshots ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* finally opening up a oneshot... Mais

❝ 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒. ❞
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍.  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
- earl grey x lilac
- espresso x lilac
- pure vanilla & custard III
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍.  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
- earl gay x espresso
- espresso & onion
- aloe x cyborg
- lilac x earl grey
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍.  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
- lilac cookie
- lilac cookie
- lilac & yogurt cream
- lilac cookie ( yogurt cream ; plain yogurt )
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍.  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
❝ - 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐒 . - ❞

[ - lilac cookie ]

110 1 0
De M1lkT3e

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. ❞ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ this is more of a personal fic ; please hence the trigger warnings.

[ TRIGGER WARNING(S) ]

- su!c!de

- su!c!de thoughts 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

lilac couldn't take it anymore.

he killed the only person that cared about him—although it was an overdue mission. the assassin was already missing how yogurt cream used to call him "big brother" and before then, he was a bit weirded out, but didn't comment on the nickname, however, in a short time, the nickname grew onto him. he sometimes considered the prince a sibling that he never had before.

but now? as he stood in the middle of the desert, clutching the weapon used to kill the lad, tears streamed down his face.

but..why were they crying? haven't they done that far too many times in their life? shouldn't they have known already? shouldn't they be ashamed? they've been told that a lot—including their employer.

perhaps.

should they take their weapons and kill themselves here right now? they've done the first part, now they have nothing left. after crying for a few more minutes, lilac sobbed quietly—but...who would hear them? certainly no one. their sobs became wails as they cried.

how shameful! crying over the death of your own target that took two years for you to complete? completely pathetic. he was still holding his chakrams rather tightly—weighing on the decision on whether he should take his own life, or keep living—he had friends—friends that will find out about what he truly is.

he lets out another sob before staring at the ground. the assassin seemed to have made up his mind—turning his weapons against him—stabbing them into himself.

of course they let out more cries as they stabbed themselves further. a few more moments of this, they fell to the sand, limpless. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...