Do You Trust Me? (TokRevXRead...

Από nicanica_ni

A girl with a dark past who just manage to accidently stole a manga where she reads it and got fascinated. ... Περισσότερα

Introduction
DYTM 2
Update for your appearance
DYTM 3
DYTM 4
DYTM 5
Some Clarification
DYTM 6
DYTM 7
DYTM 8
DYTM 9
Moebius
DYTM 11
DYTM 12
DYTM 13
DYTM 14
DYTM 15
DYTM 16
DYTM 17
Valhalla
DYTM 19
DYTM 20
DYTM 21
DYTM 22
DYTM:Treats
DYTM:Manga Treats
DYTM 23
DYTM 24
DYTM:Treats
DYTM:Y/N Treats and Treats
DYTM 25
DYTM 26
Black Dragon
AUTHORS NOTE
BREAK!!!!
DYTM (PAST)
DYTM:28
DYTM:29
DYTM:30
DYTM:31
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:32
DYTM:33
DYTM:34
Tenjiku
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:Treats and Spoiler
DYTM:36
Authors Note
DYTM:37
DYTM:38
Authors Note
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
DYTM:39
DYTM:39
DYTM:40
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:TREATS P2
DYTM:41
DYTM:42
Authors Note
Just some facts while waiting for my brain to work
Three Dieties
Bonten Special
DYTM:Treats
DYTM: Treats P2
DYTM:43
DYTM 44
Authors Note
DYTM 45
DYTM 46
Toman Vs. Toman
Toman Vs. Toman
Authors Note
Treats
DYTM 47
Baji Special
Izana Special
Covers All Throughout the Book

DYTM 1

15.2K 499 434
Από nicanica_ni

Third Person Pov

Place that reeks of human piss, a place where majority of criminals get along, place where even minors smoke's or drink or take drugs or even sell themselves.

Survival.

A 19 year old girl chuckled as she scan the area from the window, where all the dirty work takes place.

You clicked your tongue as you saw some girl who openly walk with revealing outfit.

"Hula ko mas bata yan kesa saken"
(I guess that girl is much more younger than me)

You yawned and turn your back and started to open the black bag you stole earlier.

"Tangina. Ang bigat"
(Fuck. It's heavy)

You started to take the things one by one. But to your surprise it is just compose of books. Your brows furrows as you clicked your tongue and gritted your teeth. Seems like our protagonist is having a hungry night for the second time in the week.

You sigh as you read the title.

'Tokyo Rev... Revenger?"

You raised a brow as you read the title. Good thing you graduated elementary before doing dirty work or else this book will be useless to you.

Then you started reading.

"Tangina! Takemichi umayos ka!"
(Fuck! Takemichi fix yourself)

You furrowed her, brows gritted your teeth, laughed, clenched your fist, even punched a wall. For a split of time you began to have a roller coaster feeling.

"Kazutora, gwapo ka pero may saltik. Sayang"
(Kazutora, your handsome but mentally ill. What a waste)

"Isa ka pa Hanma"
(You too Hanma)

"Kawawang Takemichi"
(Poor Takemichi)

The girl didn't get a wink of sleep, being devoured by the book she is reading. Completely forgotten about her empty stomach and not noticing the time who just passed by.

You yawned and look at your stolen wristwatch.

5:01

Your eyes widened and glared at the books. Mumbling, you blamed the innocent book. You shook your head and went out to do some 'work'.

Pickpockets.
Stealing.
Holdup someone.

The things poor do for the sake of survival.

Another night came and you started reading it again and soon enough you already finished it. You felt disappointed since it still not finished.

You went out and cold breeze greeted your thin proportion. You closed your eyes as you feel the wind making its way to you.

(YOUR THIN BECAUSE YOU LIVE ON THAT CERTAIN PLACE)

Moon as your lighting, you went on the rooftop and as you always do, you started scanning the area. Even though the scenery doesn't change that much, it doesn't bored you.

You sigh as you saw a family consist of three. Mother, a father and a daughter, the parent held each of the girls hand.

Just like you when you were 5, being held in both of your hand as you smile and laughed. Not aware of what about to happen soon.

"Sana makabalik ako sa nakaraan katulad ni Takemichi"
(Hope I can go back to the past just like Takemichi)

You laughed on how you acted. You became attached to the fictional characters again. Ever since you were a child, you really love reading and you always got too attached to every character you reads.

You openly cries when some character dies. You giggle everytime a romantic scene come and became proud to every character whether it's a protagonist or antagonist.

You really like how Kisaki is written. Kisaki really live his antagonist role. For the fact that you hate him is the evidence of how good he is written. You really likes it when every character has an impact because for you it is just shown how well the author is.

You sighed for the second time and yawned after. You can feel your tired eyes becoming heavy, you stood up and went back to your small space and there you are, on the concrete cement with only used box and thin blanket as your bed, you slept.

Days later.

It was 7:20 in the night as you wander aimlessly at nowhere with bottle and cigar on your right hand. You're still sober when you heard some voices. Not being nosy, you turned on the corner where the voices is heard and you looked at the girl and three guys harassing her.

These kind of scene doesn't surprise you, after all this is a wolf den. If your stupid enough to go here then prepare yourself for the consequences.

You was just about to turn your back when the girl looked at you straight in the eyes. 'Help me' is what can be seen in the girl pleading brown eyes. You puffed your cigarette for the last time and chugged your alcohol and threw it.

"Hoy. Di ba kayo nakakaintindi ng hindi?"
(Oi. You can't understand the word 'no'?)

"Pake mo ba?"
(What it is to you?)

"Tsaka sino ka ba?"
(And who are you?)

You clicked your tongue as you kicked the one guy on where the sun doesn't shine and proceeded to punch the second guy on the throat.

The third guy was about to give you an uppercut when you backflipped but stood still on your hands and kicked the guy's jaw.

You smirked. What a nice masterpiece. You looked at them with a lazy eyes. The guys was about to pass out. Again you clicked your tongue.

"Hoy tumayo kayo, di nyo to kwarto"
(Oi. Stand up this is not your room)

"Layas"
(Get out)

They all stood up then went away and you looked at the girl.

"Bakit ka kasi pumupunta sa lugar to? Alam mo bang delikado dito? Tas naka palda ka pa!"
(Why are you even here? Did you know that it's dangerous here? Plus your even wearing a skirt!)

You lectured as you glare at the girl. You gaze at her small ttembling figure. You rolled your eyes as the girl started to cry as she tremble out of fear.

"Tigilan mo yan. Tara, ilalabas kita dito"
(Stop it. Come, I'll get you out of here)

The girl sniffled as she follows you. And some turns and straights you successfully got her out giving you some money. You being broke, of course, you accept it, and you went back on your place when some people, mostly guys, blocked you way.

Then a familiar topless bald guy with a baseball bat on his right hand and laying on his shoulder. A dragon tattoo on his left chest. And an eye patch located on his left eyes, similar to a pirate.

"Para saan to Miguel?"
(What it is about, Miguel)

You didn't bother to use honorifics on the guy or people you doesn't respect. Ever since these two met they already hate each other.

"Yung mga lalaking binugbog mo. Tauhan ko yun bobo"
(Those guys you beat up. Those were my people, you fool)

"Malay ko at wala akong pake"
(As if I know and I don't care)

"Patayin nyo yang babaeng yan!"
(Kill that girl!)

You raised a brow. What an immature grown up. Like he care for those three, he just want some reason to kill you and this is the perfect opportunity for him.

This bitch be mad about you, outsmarted him. This motherfucker thought that you can be one of his toys. You chuckled.

Still thanks to him now you know how to fight in this unfair world. He taught you how to become a criminal and you being stupid, just go with the flow not until one night your hell started.

Fight for survival and you being fed up, seduce the motherfucker and stabbed his eyes in attempt for freedom but you didn't. He caught you and eventually punished you.

And soon enough you successfully escaped the hell den but jokes on you because outside was even hell than those place.

Your senses became alert when his people started surrounding you. Some with pipes, bats, thick sticks and even knives.

You clicked you tongue annoyance about to pounce on someone when you felt a pang on the back on your head.

About to turn around when you felt it again and again and again then they started to gang up on you. Kicks, hit and punched was thrown on you. And you just received them.

Then they held your arms forcing you to stand up. Miguel grabbed your jaw tightly and smirked on your pitiful situation. But you being you, spitted some blood on his ugly face and you snicker, coughing some blood on the process.

"Bagay sayo"
(It suites you)

He gritted his teeth and punched you on the face and you swear to Satan you heard,felt and knew your nose broke. Then you heard something clicked.

A gun.

A gun was pointed on your forehead. And odd enough it didn't even scared you. You just look at it with no expression on your e/c orbs. You just rolled it.

'At least I did something heroic before meeting Death'

And after that a loud bang can be heard in the place. No one really pays attention. Why you asked.

It's common.

(Up there is what I imagine you in your past life. You can freely imagine you want tho)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6.7K 404 48
𝙊𝙘 × 𝙎𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 Marauders era 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖎: 𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖎𝖊. Morgan Eris Gaunt never wante...
882K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
143K 6.7K 26
Well just how could one girl get so sad? Blue is an universal colour. It's sadness. It's calmness. It's the colour of many emotions and more. It depe...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc