Their little Butter Princesse...

By neantigers

Not just any adopted by team crafted story! This story is more about the main character Katie then anyone els... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note
Chapter 21
Older Brother Ty
Authors note
The bag
Yay math
Authors note
After the vlog
Authors Note
Short chapter
NikkiCutie123
Night ⚡️
Long Chapter
School Talk

Nikki's Revenge Kind Of

58 4 0
By neantigers

Katie's Pov

After a little bit the guys got back. They all got different numbers. We were all just hanging out until we got a knock at the door. We were all in the other room. The only one that herd it was Hunter.

Hunters Pov

I herd a knock at the door. I decided to go answer it. When I opened the door I saw someone that I never thought I would see again. It was Nikki. I turned around and tried to run but she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me outside. She shut the door.

She was still grabing my shirt when she said," You better not tell anyone I was here." I said," No I don't care anymore I'm with Team Crafted now and I'm not doing anything you say."

I kicked her in the leg and tried to open the door fast enough. But Nikki closed it. I ran the other way but she grabbed my shirt again. I was leaning over the porch stairs. She was holding me up from falling.

Then she pushed me down. I landed on the pavement. She was coming down the stairs when I started to scream. She looked startled. Then I saw Mitch open the door. He ran down the stairs and picked me up while Jerome stopped her.

Then I saw Katie run outside. She slapped Nikki. She couldn't slap back. Katie laughed. Mitch asked me if I was ok. I looked at my arm it was all scraped up. When Mitch noticed my arm he took my inside.

So ya that was chapter 28 hope you liked it. Umm sorry I haven't posted in like a month or two... I really don't have a explanation for that besides I'm very bad at time management... So ya sorry about those slow updates... And umm byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 896 27
Jenny, a 18 year old girl, who has mean parents and a mean older brother. On her 18th birthday, she gets kicked out of her parents house and moves to...
12.5K 313 30
If you have not already, GO READ THE FIRST DAY. IT WILL MAKE MORE SENCE FOR WHEN YOU READ THIS ONE. ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ It h...
1.5K 54 10
What is it to truly be alive? Where is the line between living and non-living? How does the world choose between the two. I guess I might be able to...
155K 2.2K 56
Hello all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and do you like like Team Crafted? Do you have an OC? If so please follow me in an exciting adventure w...