professional heartbreaker | ์ œ...

By eishihoonie

"๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜”๐˜ณ. ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ?" ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ... More

professional heartbreaker
prologue : all men do is lie
1 : consider the work done.
2 : he's ice cold, she's playing with fire
3 : strange acts with mutual benefits
4 : keeping it private sounds like a good idea
5 : easier said than done?
6 : happiness look so good in you.
7 : do men also experience menstruation? weird..
8 : you made me feel things i shouldn't feel
9 : sudden realization or just misunderstandings?
10 : i chose to let you go
11 : stop reminiscing the past if you want to forget it.
12 : we should set rules while we're at it.
13 : signs that says he likes you
14 : sudden changes of plan? sketchy
15 : i thought you were sick?
16 : i messed things up
17 : stay focused if you don't want to fail
18 : appeal on his memories and he'll never forget you.
19 : do not let anyone ruin the day
20 : what am i to you?
21 : invite him for a drink to reveal honesty
22 : not the same way like how i feel
23 : i didn't know it will hurt this much
24 : another reason to hate him
25 : I will never let you touch her again
26 : let me be honest for once.
27 : i loved you
28 : I'm sorry, I was too late.
29 : til the end of the fvcking world
30 : you bloom like the cherry blossoms
31 : he's cute when he's sick.
32 : i've never seen him this nervous.
33 : as we move closer to each other.. someone-
34 - he hate liars. i hope you remember that.
36 : no lie, no secrets.
37 : love to spend every morning with you
38 : trust is fundamental, doubts will make you detrimental.
39 : and yet i was fooled again.
40 : tell me what's wrong... please.
41 : i should not be the only one hurting.
42 : gaslight her. add fuel to the fire.
43 : the untold truth that will fix them
44 : she'll do everything to ruin him.
45: I hate you the most, Haru.
46: the spring will never be the same again
47 : bridal showers are nothing but trouble.
48 : pretend you still love me. just for tonight.
49 : remove your filter. this time it'll be better
50 : please.. tell me this is not happening.
51 : always... always and forever.
52 : take all that you want from me... just set her free.
53 : the end of spring.
epilogue: farewell, my love.
professional seducer
special chapter: alternate ending
eishi's warning.

35 : i'll protect you no matter what

12.3K 894 1.4K
By eishihoonie

thirtyfive:

___________________________________

Haru's

"Ohmygod Babe!!! i missed you!!"
I stood up from my seat and put the glass I am holding to the table after I saw my friend running towards my direction.

"Soomin you bitch!! I missed you too!"
I laughed, hugging her tight. It's been a week since I last saw her since I came to Japan with Jay... And it seems like there are so many things that happened in that week while I am away.

"look at that."
I glared at her, pointing the diamond ring on her ring finger. she laughed, slapping me on my shoulder. 

"there's no point in hiding it anymore."
She said. So all this time she's just hiding it?since when? how and why/ I don't need to ask who it is because i already know who but damn. how can she hide it so perfectly all this time?

"You'll tell me everything about that later. I can see another babe walking towards us."
I told her, looking at the woman on her back. The dim lights of the club stroke on her face, giving me a much clearer view of my friend's beauty.

Come to think of it, Minjee is really pretty. like really pretty. If I were a man I would gladly date her. I mean, she's matured, she's smart, she's rich and she's pretty. everything you can ask for. she's just dumb when it comes to love but that thing can be taught. she's still cool.

"Minjee!! I missed you babe!"
I walked towards her, hugging her as well. 

i hugged her tight, whispering something on her ear.

"did you found him?"
I asked, smirking. I can feel her smacking my back making me wince in pain.

"yeah because of you."
She playfully rolled her eyes. I laughed, so i was right all along. tsk tsk I'm so awesome.

"Shiyeon's always late whenever we're having a party."
I said, pouring alcohols on the glasses on the table. 

"She's always busy... what a career woman."
Shiyeon's job is very demanding. especially when she's already an in demand model, her schedule's always packed. i understand her. her career should always comes first. I mean, she left everything for that.

"I'm sorry girls I'm l-late..."
I almost choked on the alcohol on my glass after seeing Shiyeon arriving.

"what the hell happened to you?"
i asked, gazing at her from head to toe. She fixed her skirt and her jacket, covering herself as much as possible so i won't see the hickeys on her neck which i already saw while wiping the smudged lipstick on her chin. 

someone had it rough going here. 

She told me she'll be late because of a shoot. what kind of shoot exactly?

"nothing. just.. nevermind that."
she sat down next to Soomin who was just laughing at her and drank the shot on her glass. Soomin fixed her make up and shook her head.

"told you to stop making out inside of the car. It's uncomfy."
She said while laughing, fixing her lipstick stain. I just shook my head. the hell.... Is it really with Sunghoon or not? What is their relationship?

"Y'all have so many stories to tell. who want to go first? We'll spend the whole night drinking!!!"
Minjee diverted the topic and poured alcohol on our glasses again. I laughed. 

"I'm sorry I still need to come home sober today..."
i said. Soomin raised her hand, nodding her head.

"same. I just sneaked out of the mansion and my fiancé will be mad if he knew I am here."
Soomin explained. Minjee let out a disappointed sigh.

"I also just sneaked out. Jay doesn't know I am here."
The truth is, I didn't told Jay I will be meeting the girls on a club. I just told him I am meeting them. It's not like he doesn't like it when I come here but because of what happened the last time, he told me to not come here unless he's with me.

He has an important meeting to attend to so I can't tell him to cancel it and go with me. So instead, I just didn't told him I came here.

he'll get mad if he knew I am here. that's for sure.

"So Jay and You are a real thing now?"
Soomin asked, raising her eyebrows. I playfully rolled my eyes and took a shot before answering.

"You can put it that way."
I said with a soft laugh. Soomin nodded her head.

"what about your mission?"

the smile on my face slowly faded, thinking about the mission.

"What mission?"
Shiyeon asked, looking at me. Ahh right They don't know about it yet.

"Haru was actually hired to make Jay fall for her and then she'll break his heart after."
Soomin explained. I nodded my head, seeing the other two look at me with disbelief.

"That was initially the plan..." I said and sighed. "I can't do it anymore. I need to tell Ms. Nam I'll quit the mission." I told them. I just need to tell her about it right?

"I don't think she'll agree. you know how deep her grudge is with Jay. She won't gonna like it for sure..."
Soomin said, drinking another shot. She;s right.

"Why? Did jay broke her heart too?"
Minjee asked, curious. Soomin shook her head.

"Nope. Her bestfriend's. And the worst thing about it is that her bestfriend killed herself because of him."
Minjee and Shiyeon's mouth went wide in shock, looking at me. I shook my head, taking my glass on the table.

"But Jay said he never knew her..."
She might be lying, right?

Jeon Haru why are so accusing another woman of lying? you can see how true her emotion towards Jay is.

does that mean jay is lying?

can he.. lie to me?

"Did you actually asked him if he knew someone named... who is it again?"

"yeseul."

"yes! that girl! don't you think he's lying to you...?"

Jay... lied?

I don't know. I can't believe it. I shouldn't doubt him.

I took the shot and closed my eyes, emptying my head as i threw my head backward, leaning to the sofa where we are sitting.

As I open my eyes, I can see someone familiar glaring at me with a smirk.

he's here?

He walked towards our direction with a wide smirk.

"I've been waiting for you, Jeon Haru."
I can see men from his back, all glaring at us. The three looked at me, sensing something bad.

"Sunghoon's just near haru should I-"

"What do you want, you asshole?"
I asked, standing up from my seat and glaring back at him.

If I can recall...

His name is Jaeho.

"What the fvck are you saying, you bitch?"
He walked closer to me, exchanging piercing glares as he chuckled.

"you wrecked my relationship with my fiancee and you're asking me what i want? Are you fvcking crazy?"
he asked.

it was her who told me to do that. She was already suspecting him of cheating before their wedding and she want to really guarantee if he's really faithful or not before their wedding. 

I was merely a friend that helped her get away from an unfortunate relationship. who knows what will happen if they were already married? she'll regret it. That's what I am thinking before accepting her request.

"It was your fault for being way too unfaithful, you piece of shit."
I mocked at him, gazing at him from head to toe before looking at his back, seeing more men.

"you even brought your minions here. how pathetic."
I laughed. I can see how it angered him. he clenched his fist and walked closer.

"You deserve to die you bitch."
He said, gritting his teeth with anger.

he wrapped his hands on my neck, glaring at me as i started struggling to breath. The three saw it and quickly stood up from their seats, 

"Let go of her you fvcking asshole!!"
they tried to attack him but his friends just held them three. I can see how hard they tried to struggle.

"I'll call the fvcking police if you won't stop!!"
Shiyeon yelled at him, making him laugh.

"then try it. If you can."
Jaeho laughed at her, seeing how his friends held her tight.

"let- go of me!!"
I tried my best to struggle, biting his hand as hard as I can. His hand started to bleed and he slapped me and pushed me away from him, groaning in pain. i almost stumble on the ground, feeling blood dripping down on the side of my lips.

"You bitch!!"
I cannot react fast anymore. He charged towards me, his maddened face glaring at me with anger and his fist were about to fall on me.

fvck.

I just shut my eyes close, awaiting for his fist to hit me.

*thud!*

I heard a loud thud coming out in front of me, telling me that someone fell on the ground. As I opened my eyes, I can see a silhouette in front of me.

he's here too.

I can feel tears pooling on my eyes, seeing him in front of me. Jaeho fell on the ground after receiving a hit from Jay.

Jay turned towards me, his eyes painted ice cold as his jaws clench because of anger.

"we'll talk later, love."
he whispered in a cold, rough tone before holding Jaeho's collar and raising him from the ground.

"you fvcking scumbag."
he glared at him, slamming him to the glass table next to us causing it to shatter. Jaeho shouted in agony, feeling his bones breaking. Jay wasn't even satisfied yet. he held Jaeho's left arm up high

"This is what you get for messing with my girl."
he coldly whispered before stomping on Jaeho's shoulder.

I can hear his bones getting fractured because of how hard it was. I ran towards Jay and stopped him.

he'll kill him at this point.

"Stop it!! Please! Control yourself!!"
i told him, holding his wrist after I saw him raising jaeho's other arm. He's about to break it as well.

"Please... jay..."
It was already enough. 

Jay gazed at me, his eyes started to soften.

"why.. Why are you protecting that bitch!!? She's a fvcking cheater! She's just fvcking with you!! She'll mess you up too!!"
I heard Jaeho shouted. 

Jay's gaze turned back to a cold one, turning towards him and stomping on his other shoulder.

"you should have shut the fvck up when she told me to stop."
he told him, kicking him on his face and knocking him out.

I looked around only to see Sunghoon, Heeseung and Jake beating up the remaining boys that were holding the other three. 

they were here as well...?

"i am the only one that can touch Shiyeon, you fvcker."
I can hear how mad Sunghoon is while he's beating up those who were holding Shiyeon earlier. Heeseung and Jake were mad too. I never expected Jake to be this ruthless. his gaze is piercing cold, you can see him gritting his teeth as he beat them up to death.

"jay..."
I called him. He gazed at me, caressing my cheek.

i flinched a bit, feeling his thumb brushing on the side of my lip. there was a wound from earlier.

"I should have beaten him up even more but you already want me to stop, baby."
he is trying his best to stay calm, sighing repeatedly as he clenches his jaw. 

"you're here..."

"Of course. I'll protect you every time, Love."
he whispered and looked around. he then gazed back at me with a disappointed look.

"But that doesn't mean I won't gonna be mad at you. let's go home and talk, woman."
he held my hand and with that, he dragged me to his car and drove us home.

__________________________

hshshshshshs who do you think is the liar? what if jay really lied at her? or what is Ms. Nam is actually just lying? 

That's all for now~ I'll try to update again tomorrow since my scheds are freeeee! have a safe weekend everyone!

PS: is anyone watching girl's planet here? did your pick got in the debut line up? I am very happy Chaeyun and Yeseo passed but I was very heartbroken when Yurina didn't. like seriously, i don't even know if I'll stan or not. Yurina was my pick since episode 1 and it just hurts me to see the final line up without her. I hope Yurina is okay T-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 745 13
โ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ..๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž? โž โ†๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ...
10K 106 18
Just an attempt.... Friendly reminder: English is not my first language, so please forgive my mistakes. { ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: 2021/09/01 } ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ๏ฟฝ...
50.6K 2.4K 13
โ™•๏ธŽ ๐‘น๐’๐’š๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘จ๐’– ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ...
11.8K 607 16
โ˜˜Completeโ˜˜ "Don't disappear" ๏ผŠโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๏ผŠโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๏ผŠโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๏ผŠโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๏ผŠ "Searching for you" โ˜˜Jay x Heeseungโ˜˜ โ˜˜I just write whatever goes on my mind so, it will be a terri...