Into The Kingdom

By Cowritingfans

Avery, Allie and Michaela are normal kids. That is until they find a cave that leads them into a kingdom, Mer... More

Chapter 1-Michaela's POV
Chapter 2-Avery's POV
Chapter 3-Michaela's POV
Chapter 4-Avery's POV
Chapter 5-Michaela's POV
Chapter 6-Avery's POV
Chapter 7-Michaela's POV
Bonus Chapter! Chapter 8-Allie's POV
Chapter 9-Avery's POV
Chapter 10-Michaela's POV
Bonus Chapter! Chapter 11-Heather's POV
Chapter 12-Avery's POV
Chapter 13- Michaela's POV
Chapter 14-Avery's POV
Chapter 15-Michaela's POV
Chapter 16-Avery's POV
Chapter 17-Michaela's POV
Chapter 18-Avery's POV
Chapter 19-Michaela's POV
Chapter 20-Avery's POV
Chapter 22- Avery's POV
Chapter 23-Michaela's POV
Chapter 24- Avery's POV
Bonus Chapter! Chapter 25- Allie's POV
Chapter 26-Michaela's POV
Chapter 27-Avery's POV
Chapter 28-Michaela's POV
Chapter 29-Avery's POV
Chapter 30- Michaela's POV
Chapter 31-Avery's POV
Chapter 32-Michaela's POV
Author's Note Please Read It!!! Very Important!!
ONE MORE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!

Chapter 21-Michaela's POV

23 2 0
By Cowritingfans

Chapter 21

Michaela's POV

"What?!" I yell. We have to go into battle now?! I just started to like it here! No! I call a Rosa Parks Movement!

"Michaela, we have to. Jake's army have been planing attacks against us. If he gets the castle, he'll win!" James says. Curse him and his responsibleness.

"I think he's right. I herd from Ron that he's planing on getting you three on his side." Kevin says while pointing at me, Allie and Avery. Avery turns to Heather and Aaron.

"See! I told you he would be useful!" He gets up on the table and dose some weird dance. I'm scared for life!! I turn to Kevin.

"We're not going to the dark side. Unless they have cookies. Then y'all are on your own."

"COOKIES!!!!" Allie yells at the top of her lungs. Oh, did I mention that she won't eat anything that doesn't have chocolate in it? I didn't? Well now you know! I look over to Jade and put on my game face.

"What's our plan commander?" He gives me a weird look.

"Alright." He turns to a map. "This is where we are. We don't know where Jake's Top Secret Layer is. We're trying to find it but-" I cut him off.

"So were going into war with this evil dude and we have no idea where he is?" Jade smirks.

"Well, not exactly..." He trails off while looking at Kevin. His eyes widen.

"Don't look at me! I don't know!" I raise an eyebrow.

"You were on his team but you don't know where his layer is?" He nods.

"I'm not in his army yet. I was being trained."

"Being trained? To do what? Roll over? Stay? Sit? Fetch?" I ask. He glares at me.

"To be in his army stupid. They blindfolded me and left me in some random place in the woods. I was trying to find my way back when this idiot found me." he says while pointing at Avery. Wow, someone's mad. Maybe he's got a bad case of the fleas.

"Alright then. Guess we're moving onto plan B." Gale says.

"What's plan B?! To run around and act like monkeys?!" Avery yells. Gale slowly shakes his head.

"No. Plan B is tracking him down." Oh, sounds boring.

"I like Avery's plan better." Jade rolls his eyes.

"No one cares." I feel like slapping him now. But not cause he said that. He's just got such a slappable face. You know what, I'm right beside him...

"Ow! What was that for?!" I smile sweetly at him.

"Reflex!" He glares at me. Avery snickers.

"Alright. The pack will fight with us. What about you?" Heather asks Bella Swan and Edward Cullin-the son and daughter of Dracula!! AKA:Abagail and Dillon.

"Yes. The rest of us will fight with you." Abigail says to Jade. I cover my neck.

"I don't trust you guys." Abagail rolls her eyes.

"We told you, we control our thirst." I let my shoulders slump and frown. Then I get the best idea EVER! And if you know me, you know I've had a lot of good ideas.

"If Jade gets on my nerves, will you bite him?" She smiles.

"Maybe. But it won't kill him."

"Let's drive a steak through his heart!" Dillon gives me a weird look then shakes his head.

"Okay. Aaron, go get your pack. Dillon and Abagail, go get the rest of the vampires. We'll met here tomorrow. Agreed?" They all nod.

"Good. First thing in the morning. Go get some rest." With that, he turns away and goes up the stairs. Everyone leaves and the castle goes salient. The only people down here is me, Avery, Allie and Kevin. I look around at them then slowly and start to back up the stairs. But me being my clumsy self, I fall.

"Michaela! Are you okay!" Kevin asks while knelling down next to me. Guess what Avery and Allie were doing?! Trying to be ninjas like me. I'm the only ninja here.

"Ya. I'm fine." He looks at me with concern.

"But your arms cut." I look down and see a pretty big cut. Stupid knight statue and it's pointy spear. Blood was running all down my arm. Ahh!!! The Vamps.(What I'm calling a group of vampires now)are gona get me!! I don't care. I'll go all ninja on them if they do. I shrug at him.

"So what? I'm clumsy. So sue me!" I get up and go up stairs. I wipe off all the blood and put on a bandage. I walk over to my bed and face plant into my pillow.

"Oh pillow. I'm going to miss you the next few days." I mumble into it. Soon, I'm asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE GOING TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!" someone yells as they jump on my bed. Who's stupid enough to wake me now? Must be either Gale or Avery. They will die for this crime. I spring up and scream at them. Avery falls of the bed and lands on Kevin. Why's he in here? Oh ya. He wanted to sleep in here. Something about sleeping with another person to protect you for the Alpha or something. I really could've cared less. I was half asleep then.

"Avery!!! You shall die!!!!!!" He screams like a girl and runs out the room. Now that that's done I can go back to sleep. I face-plant my pillow and was almost asleep when someone pulls off my covers. They must die.

"Come on Michaela. You need to get up. Plus, Jade looks funny in the morning." I spring up and jump out of bed. I jump on Kevin's back. He carries me down the stairs where A LOT of people are. They all look at me. Hey! Jade doesn't look funny! He tricked me. I jump off Kevin's back. Heather smiles at me.

"Michaela! This is the rest of the pack!" Five people line up. Okay, so maybe I was lying a bit when I said a lot of people were down here. Sue me!

"This is Blaze, Cade, Don, Max and Lies." she says while pointing at each of them. Well, I guess I have to help set the picture. Here goes nothing.

Blaze had charming blue eyes and light brown hair that looked really fluffy. I want to pet him now. He was about my height, around 5'11. He was wearing a navy blue shirt with a pair of jeans and high tops.

Cade had green eyes and black hair. He had on a red shirt with the words 'Team Jacob' writen on it. Guess it's cause he's a werewolf. He had on a pair of shinny jeans and red high tops.

Don had grey eyes, a flirtatious smile, and dark brown hair that was also fluffy. I don't think I want to pet him though. Hs's scary. But not as scary as Heather! Her was wearing a dark blue button up shirt with a dark pair of jeans. He had on a pair of golden colored boots. Justin Bieber want to be!! He shot me a wink. I look over at Heather. She growls at him. He jumps back. Even he's afraid of Heather!

Max was probably the youngest in the group. He was probably six or seven. He had his blond hair in a foe hawk. He had friendly blue eyes and a charming smile. He had on a red shirt with black stripes on the selves with a pair of jeans and cowboy boots. He was missing one of his front teeth. Aww! He's way too cute!

Lies was the last person in the line. She had long brown hair that came down to the small of her back. Her eyes were friendly and kind. They were green, although there was a bit of brown in them. The was wearing a blue sun dress that came down to her knees. Actually, she was very pretty. I turn to Heather.

"This everyone?" She nods. I turn back to them.

"Attention!!" They all stand straight. Huh, funny. I just wanted to know what would happen if I did it. I look each of them up and down then glare at them.

"I speak for Avery and Allie too when I say, as long as you don't eat my cookies, we'll get along just fine." They all give me a weird look, except for Max who just smiled. Aww! He can have a cookie. Allie came down, wearing WAY to much perfume. She looks at all the Weres. (What I'm calling the group of werewolves from now on.) and then at Heather and Aaron. She looks back at the Weres.

"You eat my cookies, Frankie Poo and I will get you." She looks at Max. "Except for you. You're my boyfriend." He looks to his letf, then his right, then back at Allie. He points at himself. She smiles and nods. I smile at him.

"She offerd you her cookies. It's love." He shrugs. Avery runs down the stairs with Gale chasing after him. Gale's hair looked like a hobbit's hair. Avery had a straighting iron in his hand.

"Avery! Give me that back!" I laugh as they run around the castle. Someone coughs behind me. I turn and see Dillon.

"I want to introduce you to my family." I nod and follow him to his room. Some people were in there. Dillon puts his fingers in his mouth and does that whistle thing. Everyone looks at us.

"Alright! This is Michaela." I wave at all of them. There were maybe around four people. Dillon smiles at me.l

"This is Nick, Michael, Riley and Shadow." Here we go with the whole describing thing again. Why can't you guys just be here so I don't have to do this?! Oh ya, cause we found the cave and you didn't!

Nick had his hair all spiked up and it looked like it could cut you if you touches it. He had grey eyes with hints of an icyie blue color in them. He was wearing a camo shirt with tan pants. He was really tall. I mean, Jade's tall but-let's just put this in a way I could understand it. You don't want to play basketball with him.

Michael had red hair that covered his hazel eyes. He was about 5'11. He had on the same thing Nick had on.

Riley had short blond hair with sparkling blue eyes. He looked to be around ten or eleven. He also had on the same thing Nick had on. In fact, all of them were wearing that except Shadow.

Shadow had black hair that almost covered hi brown eyes. They looked dark and stormy. He had on a black T-shirt with black pants. His shoes were checkered with white and black. Now I know why his name is Shadow! Heather's still scarier.

"They all have a power. Like Nick can read minds. And Michael can tell the future." I look up at him.

"Will we win?" He laughs.

"If you do what I say, then most likely." I frown.

"Na. That's boring. I'll just wing it. What are Riley and Shadow's powers?"

"Riley can control the elements." He swirls his finger around and a little tornado forms. "And Shadow is a shield. He can stop any other vampires powers." I look over at him and point at Michael.

"Can you take away his power to tell the future? He's going to get annoying." He cracks a smile.

"No. I can't do that." My shoulders slump.

"What can you and Abigail do?"

"I can cause pain to anyone." I don't know if I like him that much anymore. "And Abigail can control time." A crashing sound comes up the stairs.

"Alright. Nice meeting you guys. I'm going down stairs to make sure Gale and Avery don't kill themselves. Bye!" I run downstairs and see Avery on top of a cabinet and Gale trying to get his straighting iron. A plant pot lays broken beside me. I sigh and walk over to the cabinet. I climb up it like the awesome ninja I am and get it form Avery. I throw it to Gale. He catches it and the drops it.

"Ow!!" Avery snickers.

"I had it plugged in up here." I laugh and high five him. Jade comes out of the kitchen and looks at us.

"What are you two doing?" I smile at him.

"Being awesome ninjas. Well, at lest I am. Avery is being a Avery. What are you doing Jadey?" He glares at me. Don walks out of the kitchen and looks up at us. Avery hits his chest two times then makes a peace sing. Don did the same thing. They're friends? Aww, I feel left out now. Oh well! I'll get over it sooner or later! I jump down and don't land on my feet. Dang, I thing my ninja skills aren't working. Gale and Don run over to me.

"Are you okay?" Don asks. Avery jumps down.

"She's okay. Just lost some smartaculs!" He says while pointing at his head. I roll my eyes. Don looks over at me and his eyes widen.

"Michaela! You're bleeding!" I look down at my arm. Same thing as last time. I shrug.

"It's fine. I just reopened my cut or something." I say with a shrug. I get up and walk to the kitchen to clean up th cut again. Kevin walks in.

"What did you do this time?" I smile sweetly at him.

"I feel of the cabinet." He lefts and gets a glass out of the cabinet.

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" I laugh and shrug. He walks over to the sink and fills the glass with water. He pushes himself up on the tile counter. I do the same thing and get a paper towel.

"So, hows life been?" I ask. He laughs and shrugs.

"Fine, I guess. Jade's kinda annoying though." I laugh and nod.

"Ya. Why couldn't we find Narnia?! All we found here was a annoying knight who's afraid of clowns! But we did make some new friends."

"Ya. New amazingly awesome friends!" I roll my eyes.

"Ya. Heather is amazingly awesome." He glares at me.

"Not what I mean." I smile and pat his shoulder.

"I know. I'm just kidding. Although Heather is awesome." Jade walks in. Aww, I was having fun.

"Come on guys. Time to go to battle." Yay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 29 15
Twelve year old Kate Dawson is unhappy at home. Her widowed mother has remarried and Kate has a stepfather and a six year old half-sister, Emma, who...
86 4 19
After a rash decision, Jade finds herself stuck in Avalon, the land of the fairies. Until now, Jade had lived as an orphan and an outcast. Now, she w...
1K 34 20
A high school she was tricked in going ,because she thought it was a normal school for humans . When she went she found her mate and with his parents...
515K 24.6K 51
Clara is restarting life. Unwillingly, when her father decides to move from good old New York City to isolated Ilea. Clara is Ethereal Ilea is a king...