Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/SpoilerπŸ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 42

1.9K 101 10
By shawdss

Kiki POV

"Man you ain't ready yet?" Shooter's impatient ass fussed like he ain't see me clothed with my suitcase and bag by the door.

"I am Duane, drop the attitude I ain't gon be gone for more than a week."

My dad had been asking practically begging me to come visit him. I finally decided to go but that's mainly to see my sister. They may not live together because despite my dad stepping out with her mom during my parents marriage, he didn't stay with her either.  Both my dad and my sister live in California though and I already told her I'd be there. If only Kaedan came along too but unlike me the grudge he holds against our dad for splitting the family is something he isn't ready to forgive and forget.

Unknowingly to Shooter, I also haven't ended things with Denzel just yet which is another reason I'm leaving. Denzel is in California right now and I'm willing to take this opportunity to officially break up with him. It's better than ending things over text which is what I was avoiding.

"You got everything right? Don't forget nothing then trip cause I ain't remind you." It's sad to admit that's really what I be doing sometimes.

"I'm good babe, I got everything." With that he grabbed my unnecessarily heavy ass suitcase and I held my carry on bag as we left the crib. I texted Kaedan and the group chat with the girls. They all wished me a safe flight as expected. I just hoped I wasn't going to miss out too much for the week I'd be gone.

Lily POV

"Not me busy running my mouth and you over there taking selfies."

"My bad Danny, I was paying attention though."

"Really? So what's the last thing that I said?"

"You were talking bout Kylie inviting you out with her and her cousin Skylar."

"Right like I know y'all got beef so-

"You and Kylie don't got no problems and I'm not the slightest bit worried about Skylar. If you do go out just watch your back, Kylie's a snake and Skylar just a messy bxtch."

"It's almost hard to believe you even got people who don't like you. You're such a sweetheart Lily. I would definitely bag you if you were in between the fence."

"Huh?"

"Yunno on both sides of the fence. Into niggad and bxtches." She clarified.

"I be forgetting you bi Danny. "

"Damn I guess I gotta do more to make you remember."

"Whatever you're insinuating, no thank you."

The front door opened and in walked East with his daughter. Kairi is such a cutie and a really playful little girl too. I've been over at Danny's house a few times while she was here and let me tell you the girl is full of energy.

"Kairi!!"

"Aunty Dee Aunty Dee!" Kairi said with such excitement. I watched her run and she practically jumped into Danny's arms. Their relationship is so cute you would never think Danny got issues with her mom.

"Little girl every time I see you, you're looking taller."

"Daddy say I get big like him." She said with such pride.

"Lily!" She screamed now noticing me behind Danny. "Hi Kairi." I smiled at her.

East casually took a sit on the sofa and pulled out his phone.

"Uh uh bro you not good here, we having girls talk."

"I ain't worried bout y'all girls talk." He paid her no mind.

"Whatever anyways Lily so it's like hanging with Kylie is one thing but that Skylar chick I ain't with that. Kiki told me how you beat her ass just like before you left college."

"Trust me she had it coming. Skylar was literally desperate for my attention. She always had some slick shxt to say and I'm a Harlem girl I could only ignore your bs for so long."

"Yeah I feel you on that so what we boutta do this week. Both your twin and your bestfriend left unless you got plans with the boo?"

"Well we got plans to go to the movies and dinner this week other than that, no special plans but to hang out."

"Aww that sounds sweet but tell your nigga it's space for Danny too so how about we hit the club or-

"I ain't surprised you suggested that. You be all for the club."

"Chile bye cause you too, don't front. I just wish I had my own whip I wouldn't be so dependent on Mr.Uber back there."

"Ain't no way you driving my whip so you stuck with Mr.Uber." East spoke up not looking up from his phone.

"I thought you ain't care bout our girls talk why you listening in then?" He ain't answer me. In fact, he straight up ignored me. He stood up and told Danny he was leaving. Now trust me when I say I don't even care if he mad at me for whatever reason because we haven't spoken since the kiss but ain't no way you'll try to embarrass me like that. Who does he even think he is?

"I'll be back Danny." I quickly got off the sofa and rushed after East. His long ass legs had him out the house so damn fast I caught up just in time for him to reach his whip.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"Wassup witchu Aaliyah?"

"Excuse me?" Did he just call me Aaliyah. "What tf crawled up your ass East? Why are you acting like this?"

"Acting like what? Yo you buggin out."

"No I'm not. You acting like I stashed your weed or something, acting like you ain't even notice me-

"That's what you think, so you ran out here because you mad I ain't pay you no attention?" The question caught me off guard. That's not even what I was saying. I just pointed out that he's acting strange with me.

"That's not what I said or what I meant."

"I would hope not because you went A-wall with me after that little kiss." Wait a minute.. so this is like payback to him? He's ignoring me because I gave him the cold shoulder after the kiss. Is he serious?

"You can't be serious. This is a game to you then? Nigga fine then, I couldn't care less if you spoke to me or not."

"Then why you outside bare feet asking me why I'm acting strange witchu?" He rose a brow expectantly. It was pissing me off that I let this nigga get under my skin AGAIN. I turned on my heel ready to walk right back into the house until he pulled me back. "What the hell East!?"

"You cute when you mad." He chuckled. My cheeks was hot at the light.. compliment.

"What game are you playing East?"

"Dave... and I ain't playing no game ma. I'm just giving you time."

"Huh? Time for what?"

"To figure out if you wanna be wit a real nigga." His tone sounded serious but no way he could've been. I turned to face him and his face held no sign of him joking.

"I probably said this a few times now but you can't be serious."

"Why not?"

"Because Eas—Dave, I don't know if you got amnesia but we're both in a relationship."

"I ever told you that?"

"Please nigga everybody know you back with your Babymoms."

"It's complicated."

"Yeah okay, well I'm not trynna be another complication-

"You ain't. A nigga feeling you for real but you stuck on pretty boy for whatever reason I ain't care to know-

"Dave I could list you a bunch of reasons why this can't happen." I motioned between us.

"Aight give me five."

"Let's start with the obvious we—or at least I am in a relationship. Also, you're my friend's brother and my brother's friend/boss or whatever. Then we do have a bit of an age gap. Also you don't know me well enough to even talk about a relationship and let's be real I'm not your type."

"So you know my type now?" That's the only thing he picked up from what I said?

"You like people like Millie, yunno lightskinned, thick-

"Chill on allat ma. Fucc what you saying if I say I got my eye on you dassit. None of that other shxt matter but like I said Imma respect ya boundaries for now because I know you ain't on that typa time." Noowww he wants to talk about boundaries and what he mean for now? He never even respected them in the first place.

"Just know pretty boy ain't gon have you for too long."

"You sounding real cocky nigga. I never even said I liked you."

"Your body talk more than ya mouth do." Embarrassing was not a word strong enough to describe how I felt right now.
"I peep the way you get nervous around me no matter how bad you try to play to off."

"You have a reputation Dave, you can't really blame me for being nervous around you." That's the excuse I was going with because it wasn't a lie.

"If that was the case you wouldn't even be this close to me." I was about to fireback and say that he was the one holding me in place until I realized his hands were no longer on me. I flushed with embarrassment and cast my eyes away to avoid seeing the amusement on his face.

"I'll catch you later ma."

"You're going for real?" Duh Aaliyah, why tf would you even ask that? Did you forget you followed him outside or did you miss the keys in his hands or did you expect that after your little chat he would decide to stay.

"I got shit to handle at the trap."

"Oh, we good though right?"

"I just told you what wassup. We good ma." I nodded just as he got a call. He answered it and hopped in his car. Meanwhile I stood there dumbfounded at the conversation that just happened as I watched him drive off. Lord what tf just happened. Did East just confess that he has feelings for me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 15.6K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
138K 4.2K 35
******completed****** A man of 5.9 height is walking through the glass door. He was wearing a black suit. The driver opened the door of his BMW. The...
1.1M 24.6K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...