MADNESS ( Rwby x Tricky! Read...

By CasualGeo

Y/n was abandoned by his parents at a young age, he was left to die in the woods where no one would hear his... More

Bio
Disclaimer
New Goals
Forced to go to school
DJ Tricky
Train Madness
CANT KILL CLOWN
Maidens vs Clown
GET THE SWEET 'N SOUR SAUCE
The truth won't set you free
Stranded
New plan
RIP?

True Colors

2.4K 53 15
By CasualGeo

for the 1k views 

3rd Pov

It was finally time for the tournament the time for Madness and chaos to begin within the ring round one already began and you're teamed with penny because Penny is the best chance at stopping you just in case you try to go on a killing spree which you are smart enough not to do but ironwood being a prick isn't going to take that chance. Rwbys team. you demolished the 4 v 4 team obviously, a robot and a somewhat mad clown. It wasn't even a challenge so what better way to celebrate by eating the biggest hotdog you can get.

Tricky:" you are too beautiful for this world..." you said holding the hotdog over your head. praising it. while other people who walked by questioned to themselves if you were alright

Penny: "I thought you weren't a mustard fan?" she questioned.

Tricky:" Screw what I said." you put the hot dog back on its plate.

Shop-Keep:" That will be 250." he put his hand out for money

Tricky:" Normally I would run away but you deserve this one." you gave him a 300, some of the money wasn't yours but he earned it.

Penny:" Was that money yours?" She questioned

Tricky:" First of all some of it is second of all how did you know?"  you asked

Penny:" I calculated a 97 probability you would do that." she stated

Tricky:" hol up." you chomped on your giant hotdog  and swallowed."How did you know that?"

There was an awkward silence until the blue girl who also was on our teamed gave penny the eye and tapped on her watch.

Penny:" Oh well I guess I got to go see you in the doubles." he said avoiding the question.

you continued to walk around and notice a girl with green hair and a guy with grey hair, both looked really familiar as if you met them before but if you forgot something it probably wasn't important so after you finished your hotdog you just began roaming until it was your turn.

Meanwhile

Cinder, Emerald, and mercury were in their dorms preparing for the next round while cinder was looking through atlas files and found something interesting she not only discovered that penny was a robot but your real identity as well ironwood just sold you out.

Cinder:" Well what do we have here?" She looked intrigued

Mercury:" What?"

Cinder:" looks like a former "ally" is also here it's two for the price of one." she smiled continuing to scroll down the files.

Emerald:" What do you mean?"

Cinder:" A slight change in plans this has gotten way easier."

Timeskip

It was you and Penny fighting Cardin's lackeys you didn't even bother learning their names they grabbed the green one by the arm and threw him at his teammate as penny proceeded to throw her blades at the rocks they landed on and threw them out of bounds.

Penny:" Thank you for a wonderful time."

Tricky:" Pretty boring if you ask me."

You then walked off while penny and her Aquatence talked with ruby. you then got curious and looked at your tracker you later then walked to the exit of the festival and stook your hand out then your band began to beep immediately you put your arm back in.

Tricky:" Well then.... that's bullshit." you sighed

Port: "Now the moment you have all been waiting for... The one-on-one finals!! and F/n please come to the field since you are part of the contestant"

Tricky: "Aww crap." you rushed to the stadium with only a minute to spare and the crowd began cheering normally when they would see you they would run it actually felt kinda nice but that doesn't mean you plan to stop what you do best.

Oobleck: "now let's see who our first match will be"

the next fight was between yang and mercury this fight was going to be the best one yet the fight was pretty even both relying on their greatest strengths fist and amazing footwork. eventually, yang became victorious and shot him in the leg. and the crowd began to boo.

Timeskip

Tricky Pov

Arena

normally I would check on them but I don't have that relationship with them yes we went on a mission together but they weren't letting me have fun, later Emerald announce that she was filling in due to mercury injury which means I got to fight her before I can fight Pyrrha.

Oobleck:" Now on to the next Round, F/n vs Emerald substituting for Mercury.

I got on the field and began to crack my knuckles now that I am looking at she looks really familiar...

" So shouldn't you be comforting your injured friend," I ask her.

Emerald: "He wanted me to make sure I won for him." she responded.

 "well, then I guess you lied to him." I laughed.

 the arena began to rise as I took out my axe the crowd began to cheer this was going to be one hell of a fight. I rushed toward Emerald only for her to disappear I looked around to see the people I hate most...

MY PARENTS

I clenched my hands to the point I damaged the handle of my Axe no that's too quick I want them TO SUFFER I rushed to punch my father then sidekick my mother only when I came in contact they disappeared then reappeared on the other side of the field. I Felt bullets hit me from the back it was my mom? this was getting weird I hate it.

 "DIE." I yelled

3rd Pov

You rushed at the illusions will emerald kept her distance and slowly was draining your aura while everyone in the field looked in confusion why you were attacking when there was nothing there. you looked at your aura to see it was still 100 the illusions then disappeared and Emerald used her chains to grab you and throw you out of the ring with your aura dropping to zero.

Port:" And it looks like Emerald is victorious." the crowd began to cheer but then stopped as they looked in fear and confusion.

Your Aura was rising and your body was beginning to glow you hair then reverted to its original color

Tricky:" No... Invalid, Clown cant die." you said in your thoughts

You began to shake and cough then the fire began erupting from your mouth 

To be Continued

JK

The crowd watched in horror to see what you have become emerald was too horrified to move nobody's aura has ever increased like that or did anything like this. you clenched your fist and punched emerald the impact sent her flying to the other side of the arena knocking her unconscious she's lucky to even be alive. people then began screaming as you turned your attention to them. you then stared directly at ironwood and snarled.

Tricky:" IRONWOOD!!!!!!!" you screeched

you forgot about emerald and rushed toward the man that put you in this situation the only thing keeping you from getting your claws on him was the forcefield you then continued to punch it as it began to crack with every attack.

Ironwood:" I was a fool to listen to you Ozpin..." he sighed as airships flew over the arena 

 4 airships surrounded the demon and began firing which did nothing. you opened your mouth firing a beam that sliced the airships in half. you let out another roar, ironwood then pressed a button which made 4 hidden doors on the arena open with giant spears the first one fired at your hand you screeched in pain as you ripped it out. the other 3 began to fir one going for your other arm and two striking you in the back. 

Tricky:" CANT KILL CLOWN." you yelled 

the spears began to slowly melt from your body the longer they stayed you were about the grab the spear on your hand but the first weapon was reloaded and shot you again in the palm. you screeched and burned all the spears in your body and changed target to a conscious emerald who was trying to escape

Tricky:" INCOMPLETE."

You went toward Emerald getting ready to finish her for good she closed her eyes and opened them to see a giant fist just a foot away from her face. a spear has gone through your head. Your eyes began to glow brighter as you screamed in agony then burned yourself out.

 the dust cleared to be Tricky the clown. there was confusion and terror in the stadium about what just happened. but all you heard was ringing as you slowly began to lose consciousness. you then wake up in a cell with your entire body chained up.

Stop the music

Y/n:" wow is this really necessary?"

Ironwood: "After what you did yes I made a mistake listening to ozpin there is no hope for you... you maybe be not old enough to go to jail but you just have enough blood on your hands to go anyway." he said

Y/n:" don't I get a lawyer?" you questioned playfully.

Ironwood:" The world saw what you are Tricky what you really are..do you think you deserve to go to court?" you didn't say anything then he sighed. "after the tournament, we are going to atlas where you will never see the light of day." he said as he left the cell locking the airship you were in.

Timeskip

you then began to count the titles on the roof because you were bored then fell asleep you then wake up to sirens going off with a Grimm threat level 9 the airship began to shake as you heard screams, roars and gunfire then a screen opened in front of you.

Ironwood:" I can't believe I am doing this... Tricky do you wish to seek redem-

Tricky:" No." you interrupted

Ironwood:" listen there isn't time for games." he said presenting what was going on outside Grimm have gotten in the city 

Tricky:" I do love a massacre... alright you caught my interest what do you want?" 

Ironwood:" Innocent people are going to die and unfortunately we need all the help until everyone is evacuated."

Tricky:" and what if I run away?" you questioned

Ironwood sighed then pressed a button releasing you along with the tracker your cell also opened with a robot presenting you mask, m60, and your warning sign.

Tricky:" this is too good to be true... also MY BOY." you hugged your sign" I have missed you... the blood on you has dried lets change that shall we? also did you put a lot of thought into this?"

Ironwood:" you want to fight or not?"

Tricky:" Fine I am not doing this for you but for the tolerable people... that and I haven't let loose in a while."

the city was flooded with Grimm people began running for their lives one Grimm was getting ready to kill a woman but was stabbed in the head, she opened her eyes to see the clown.

Tricky:" This is going to be fun." Grimm rushed toward the clown sealing their fates while the lady ran away so much for a thank you. you spun your sign around as you got ready for battle

You pierced a beowolf with the end of your sign and fired at another one and Ursa slammed its paw on top of you but you blocked it then shot it through the head. you felt something cut your face and damage your mask on of ironwoods robots began firing at you.

CLOWN HAS BEEN ENGAGED

You smacked a piggy into a building and threw a car at the robots. you kneed an Ursa in the skull breaking it and used its body as a shield to charge at the Grimm near you. the Grimm then realized how much of a threat you were and ran to go for easier targets. then the ground began to shake as a dragon erupted from the mountain spawning new Grimm where ever it went it was heading toward the school so its time to visit some friends.

Tricky:" oh went I get my hands on you ima put you on my wall." you laughed maniacally

you jumped and began tunneling underground following the monster

Meanwhile

the hunters and huntress were at the school defending it to the best of their abilities slowly get overwhelmed by the Grimm and the robots they then stopped attacking them and began firing at a distance.

Jaune:" What are they doing?"

STATUS: INCOMING

WARNING: DANGER

CLOWN APPROACHING.

the giant robot was cut in half instantly, you rose from the ground as your former allies drew their weapons at you.

Tricky:" Sup guys nice weather right?" you shooting at a creep

they didn't say anything they just stared at you then velvet walked up and spoke

Velvet: "are you really protecting people against harm?" she asked which reminded you about what you said to the ken doll

Tricky: "eh...in some way yes I think..." you reloaded your gun getting ready to fire at another robot but it was shut off "well would you look at that...anyway nice talking to you tiny and the rest of you I guess.

you went back underground and went up the tower to get the dragon's attention.

Tricky:" HEY ASSHOLE YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR DAY CIRCLING THE SCHOOL LIKE A DUMBASS OR YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME." you said pointing at it

the dragon screeched as it rushed toward you did the same dropkicked it down making it crash headfirst into the tower you then proceeded to beat it as it began to shake and crash into the tower to get you off. 

Stop the Music

it then rushed to the top of the tower you look over its body to see Pyrrha disappear as you got close ruby eyes glowed. 

Ruby: "Pyrrha!!!!!!." she cried

Cinder: "WHAT?!"

Grimm:" insert screech noise." 

Tricky:" HOLYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-".

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

ringing can be heard from the distance as you feel light on your face but you weren't on the tower anymore.

Tricky:" not this shit again...."

To be continued for real this time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 1 47
This is a RWBY AU. In this universe Salem has the same curse that Ozpin has. The last reincarnation of Salem was the headmaster of a different academ...
29.8K 588 23
Y/n Rose, a boy from the Xiao-long and Rose families who was born without a semblance or even an aura, so his family neglected him for this until one...
20.2K 404 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
363K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...