Mr. kidnapper

By antisocial9383

Scarlet (mc) was abused all her life by her dad. He used to abuse her mom, but her mother "mysteriously" disa... More

Excepting fate
Curiosity kills a cat
Questions & Answers
Intruder
"Training"
In the arms of Lucifer
Oh, to be kidnapped
Living with the Devil
New friends
Sneaky links
Missing
Two down, Two to go
Betrayal
No mercy
Trust
Closer
How it started
True colors
1 p.m
2 p.m
3 p.m
5 p.m
6 p.m
7 p.m

6 p.m pt2

1.8K 44 13
By antisocial9383

After running around for what felt like hours, I finally made it to the library. Looking down at my watch, I saw the time was 6:27.

33 minutes. Hopefully that's enough time. I opened the large dark oak doors and my mouth dropped open.

Books were everywhere. How am I supposed to find a layout in 30 minutes in a space like this? I noticed the library was empty of people.

Although I had the urge to explore, I knew I couldn't and rushed straight to the books. I went to the first bookshelf and picked out a random book.

I opened it and flipped through the pages. As expected, there was no layout inside. I placed the book back and switched to another one. Same results.

I repeated the process and after about 15 books, I became frustrated. I'm never going to find this layout. At least not alone.

Why didn't he come help me? I looked through more books, rethinking my whole situation. At that moment, I heard someone clear there throat.

Looking around, I searched for who that was.

"Down here." I heard someone say, sniffling after its words.

I looked down and saw a small man wearing a dark brown cloak. He had on a large hoodie and the cloak reached to the floor.

"May I ask what you're doing?" He asked.

"Oh, well.." I started. I didn't know what to say.

Lie...

"I'm still new to the castle, and I heard there was a layout of the castle here. It's not good for a Queen to be clueless in her own castle." I stated. "But I am having trouble finding it. Do you think you can tell me where it is?"

He was silent. Does he know I'm lying? What do I do? I slowly started to panic.

Soon, the small man slowly took off his hood, revealing two horns on his forehead. He had big red and black eyes, and brown silky looking hair.

"At your service, your highness." He bowed. "Please, follow me."

A small smile appeared on my face. It can be easy being queen sometimes.

He walked to the back of the library and reached a ladder. He began to climb the ladder and I noticed he had hooves as feet.

The ladder started moving slowly to the right. I watched as the strange small man reach to the back of the bookshelf.

After a few seconds of digging, he pulled his hand out and in his hand was a large book. He pulled the book a little too quickly and the book went further than he anticipated.

"Ahhh!" He shouted as he fell back, the book slipping out his hand.

Without thinking, I ran under where he was going to fall and caught him, the book making a loud thud where it landed. I struggled the keep my balance before putting him down. I held him in my arms and got down on the floor with him. He was heavier than I expected.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

His eyes were closed and he looked unconscious. Did he hit the ground? I could've sworn I caught him. I lightly started to shake him.

"Um..excuse me?" I said a little louder.

No answer.

"Oh please don't be dead." I whispered.

"Uh-oh." I heard a familiar voice say slyly. "Did the peasant kill our smartest wizard? The wizard our dear king valued so much?"

My heart started to pound. Wizard? He was a wizard? If he was a wizard, why didn't he catch himself with some magical spell?

Coming out of a dark corner was Hunter. He had a grin on his face.

"Who are you calling peasant?" I asked. "Just help me."

"Help you?" He chuckled. "So I can take the blame for this murder?"

I rolled my eyes. I was about to say something but the man started to move. I sighed in relief as he slowly opened his eyes.

He looked at me, blinked, then quickly jumped out of my arms. His face was a bright red as he started to bow continuously.

"I am so sorry your highness!" He said loudly. "Send me to the dungeon if you must, I'll accept any punishment."

I looked at him with a confused and worried look.

"I'm not going to punish you." I reassured. "You were only trying to help me after all."

He looked as if he was about the cry. He then got on his knees and bowed aggressively.

"Thank you! Thank you your highness!" He exclaimed.

I was going to say something but was interrupted by a shove on my arm. Hunter pushed past me and gloomed over the small man.

"Get up Charles, you look pathetic." He picked the man up by the hood.

As he picked him up, the man fell out of his cloak, revealing his hooves and goat like legs. He jumped up and tried to grab his cloak from Hunter.

"Give it back Hunter!" He jumped and tried to grab it from him.

Hunter held his hand up, keeping the cloak out of his reach. He had an evil grin on his face as he watched Charles struggle.

Annoyed, I got up and snatched the cloak from Hunter. He's such an asshole.

I bent down to Charles and helped him put his cloaked back on.

"T-thank you." He stammered.

He stared at me for a few seconds before snapping out of his thoughts. He ran over to the book he pulled from the shelf and brought it to me. I reached for it but Hunter beat me to it.

"Good work Charles." He said , snatching the book. "Let's go princess, we've got work to do."

I rolled my eyes. I turned to Charles and mouthed thank you before rushing out after Hunter.

He opened the book and flipped through the pages. I tried looking over his shoulder but he blocked my view every time I tried.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked annoyed. "I'm the one who got the book, I should be the one getting the layout."

He scoffed.

"Don't you have other things to worry about?" He said cheekily. "And you didn't get the book, my lovely friend Charles did."

He flipped through the pages for a few more seconds before taking out a folded paper.

"Bingo." He said, handing the book to me.

"What are you giving me this for?" I asked.

He ignored my question and unfolded the paper. I held the book to my chest and walked closer to him looking at what he was about to unfold.

"There you are your highness!" I heard someone shout behind me. "Come on we have seven minutes before the meet and greet!"

I turned and saw it was a butler. I made a quick glance at Hunter to only see a sly smirk on his face.

"Go on." He said. "I'll be in my room, studying this glorious layout."

Sighing, I walked over to the butler.

"Hurry your highness, we don't have much time." He said.

We rushed through the castle and eventually reached a large room. I believe it was the front of the castle. There were two large chairs, one larger than the other.

The chairs were cushioned and have red velvet seats with gold armrests. They walked me up the one smaller chair and sat me on it.

I was facing two large double doors, the front doors of the castle I assume.

A maid came up to me with a mask in her hand.

"Please, put this on." She said. "The doors are going to open soon."

I took the mask off the head and slowly placed it in my head. When I put the mask on, I felt...different. More powerful. More wise. What is this feeling?

"Look at you." I heard his low seductive voice in my ears. "My Queen."

I felt my cheeks grow red.

"I thought you weren't allowed to see me before our wedding." I said slowly.

"I'm the king." He pointed out. "I don't abide by the rules."

He sat in the larger chair beside me.

"Ready to meet your people?" He asked.

Was I ready? I felt a little overwhelmed but I couldn't tell him that.

"Yeah." I lied.

He stared at me, staring into my eyes. Out of nervousness, I broke the contact and looked at the front door, clearing my throat.

I heard a soft chuckle escape his lips. He grabbed my hand and gently forced me to stand up.

He patted his lap, signaling for me to sit. Is this Déjà vu? I hesitated before sitting on his lap. He held my waist to keep me in place. Shiver went up my spine, causing me to twitch.

"You're gonna have to get used to that feeling." He whispered in my ear. "It is our wedding night after all."

My eyes widened and my face turned a deep red. I was going to say something but was interrupted by the sound of a loud deep sounding bell.

"Door opening!" A butler shouted. "Please be prepared!"

After what felt like forever, the doors opened and in rushed a village of people.

_____________________

How'd you guys enjoy this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.7K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...
121K 2.4K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
12.6K 375 27
When Solaris Rose gets kidnapped by the alluring enigmatic Mary Scarlet, a firm woman believing her to be her own child, she embarks on a destiny of...
227 34 23
***THIS STORY IS INTENDED FOR MATURE READERS ONLY*** There are the following triggering themes included in this story: violence and abuse; mentions...