the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] far from hoseok's expectations he only knew that he will live a decent and simple life, but wh... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#42:telling him|

244 21 2
By cutemuffins0

one week had passed, still hoseok didn't tell his alpha about the pregnancy.

he was so confused, but it was getting obvious for the alpha. he didn't confirmed it, he will soon.

Sulli had known it herself, he smelled the younger being all pregnant, walking confidently so Sulli accidently smelled him.

but they respect hoseok's decision, that he will be the one who will tell him about it.

seokjin was serving him lot's and lot's of delicious foods, it's being his hobby same as letting hoseok to be happy.

Yoongi was nowhere to see in the palace, he was still sort of busy at the new designs and the village's protection.

"tae, don't worry I'm fine" hoseok was now struggling on committing that he is totally fine, he accidentally admitted that yoongi was being so rough with him these past few days.

"why won't I worry!? your pregnant that's an evil doing" he answered, punching the table but reacted on it after he hurt himself.

"it's for me, he was just being so overprotective"

"noo, I won't take that as an answer"

"what do you-"

"hey taehyung, nice to see you again" jungkook greeted, saying hi to the younger.

taehyung purposely blushed, hiding his face on the crook of his shirt.

he didn't answer jungkook, but as soon as he look at the older, he winked and smirked at him.

making him blush even more.

"hm, jungkook is the only one who make you blush huh?" hoseok teased, jungkook was still there, hearing what hoseok just said.

"oh, am i?" jungkook followed hoseok's teasing mode, he was wiggling his eyebrows looking at the younger.

"oh kook, what time will yoongi be here?" hoseok asked, now looking at the tall man.

"maybe before dinner, he had things to do without me so I couldn't help him" he answered.

"oh, okay thanks"

"no prob, I'll go ahead now. tae"

"y-yes?"

"take care" he said, before vanishing as he walked fast.

"oohhh, his so sweet. isn't he?" hoseok now clinged to taehyung, rubbing his arms as taehyung was taken a back from the cute word.

"he is-i mean yea." taehyung said, shook his head and slapped himself.

"yah! don't hurt your self"

"i just did" he said, as he was obviously being so sassy around hoseok.

"here's your request seokie" seokjin came to the table, serving them the food that hoseok had been requesting to him.

"yey!" he said before taking the spoon, and firstly smelled the nice aroma of the food.

"eat it, come on" seokjin said, sitting to the chair beside them. "here tae" hoseok said, handing taehyung the other spoon for them to eat together.

"thanks" then they munched to it, seokijn was happy seeing them happier with one Another.

"hoseok, did you tell yoongi?" seokjin asked, hoseok frozed by the sudden question.

"not yet.." he whispered, seokjin heard it so it's okay for him.

"you need to hoseok, or else you'll get punished again" he said, tip toed hoseok before leaving there.

"wait punished?, did he-"

"shh, someone will might hear you"

"so? did he really did it?"

"well..yes kinda"

"omyy, that's why you got pregnant"

"hey! it's not like that ya know"

"okay, let's just eat this masterpiece"

"agree" then they eat up once again, never really be enough of it if they didn't stop from the topic.

Hoseok was really thinking how to tell his alpha, maybe later which will be a dangerous time because his alpha will be so stress or tired.

but he needed too, so tired or not, stress or yes he will tell him, his excited tho but nervousness was really getting on his way.
-
it was almost dinner time, and yoongi is still haven't seen in the palace.

hoseok was getting worried, just a little because jungkook had called him 10 minutes ago that he will be coming home.

hoseok was just waiting on the couch, watching some t.v, his fave drama was released so he wanted to watch it.

Taehyung had gotten back to the flower shop after they ate the food that jin made up for them.

jungkook was managing something, now helping hoseok's alpha because it was too hard and too many.

Seokjin was busy with the dishes, the maids were on bed now because their ship is finished.

so he was all alone in the couch, watching the drama. humming so he won't scare his back.

the door bell rang, he was waiting for it so he ended up running towards the door. opening it, having the view of his beloved husband and king.

"hi!" yoongi didn't greeted him back, he just pass forward. didn't even glanced on the boy in front of him.

"yoonie, you okay?" hoseok asked, before following the older. "fine." he said, cold tone and deep access on his stares.

"are you angry?" he didn't had any answer twice now, but still managed to hug the older.

Yoongi was trying to push him away, hoseok was pouting. barely hugged the alpha because he was so pushy.

hoseok now let go, the alpha walked off and went to the long hallway.

walking to their room, it had hoseok confused because usually yoongi will be the one who will cling on him.

but now it was different, he was hurt.

he went to the couch, he decided to finish the drama before going to bed with yoongi.

They had their own room together, yoongi's parents had the suggestion of it so hoseok couldn't deny it because he became so close to the alpha.

the drama was on half, and on top of that it was still early so hoseok can still finish it.

              ~20 minutes later~

Hoseok stretched his limbs out, turning off the t.v,stood up from the couch as he walked to the hallway.

he had finished the drama, therefore he will tell the alpha now, once and for all.

walking to the hallway, he was hearing some shouts and deep breaths of him, signaling him to fasten his walk.

He arrived there, but those screams and shouts were not heard anymore, as he opened the door he saw nothing but darkness engulp him.

he walked in the dark, held on to the wall. sensing the switch with his finger tips, he opened the lights and saw yoongi on the floor.

he run towards him, his breathing was unstable and eye's are closing.

"yoongi! can you hear me?" he shouted, caressing yoongi's back while holding him in his chest.

"yoongi.." hoseok was startled when yoongi pulled him in a tight hug, yoongi was breathing deeply, closing his eye's to relax for a moment.

"is there something wrong, are you okay?" hoseok was questioning yoongi lot's of things, but yoongi only hummed by it.

"yoongi answer me" he demanded, pulling out from the hug. earning a chuckle from the older.

"i-I j-j-just g-got s-scared.."

"why are shaking, and why are you there!?"

"s-scared, that's all.." he whispered, trying to get up slowly, hoseok had to support him from walking to the bed.

"here, drink some water" hoseok said, put yoongi down to the bed, as he gave him the glass of water.

Yoongi drank it all, surprisingly he got his energy once again.

now yoongi pushed himself through those pillows, layed there gently. relaxing his body on the soft bed.

but yoongi wasn't going to just rest there, he wanted to check on himself to the bathroom so he dragged himself there.

"yoongi don't, rest here" he stopped the alpha, pushing him back to the bed.

"don't touch me" he said, fighting with pushing the younger too.

"i will touch you whenever I want to"

"seok don't be like that to me this time." he said sterner, deep and low.

"then don't be a dummy and rest" hoseok was pulling him, out of expectations yoongi pushed him hard.

he got imbalance and had fallen from the push, he immediately got shocked because the pregnancy was so sensible.

"a-ah.."he reacted, gently rubbing his flat tummy and breathing slowly.

"what are you doing?" yoongi asked, sitting to the floor, distance to hoseok.

"i said, what.are.you.doing" he grabbed hoseok's wrist tight, which made the omega squeaked and scared.

"y-yoongi, y-your h-hurting me.." he whispered but the alpha didn't cared, as much as the alpha wanted to comfort him. He was in bad shape, so as his mind was loosing control.

his grip tightened up, pulling hoseok to the bed. he let go of him, falling to the hoverbed.

"what is wrong with you!?" hoseok now screamed, he couldn't take it anymore.

This is not his alpha, or should i say king.

"what is wrong with me? can't you question that to yourself huh!" he screamed on top of his lungs in front of hoseok's face, hoseok gently teared up.

"i don't like you being like this" he whispered but enough for yoongi to hear the first word.

"you don't like me? go on you can deliver yourself to those alpha's around the village!"

"what are you talking about?"

"yulli, yulli told me that before you got here he didn't purposely see you with an alpha."

"why would you believe that? his a mess and you shouldn't-"

"why shouldn't i!? your a dumb hoe" hoseok was taken from the sudden word, he was ready to break down.

Yoongi was really mad now, but hoseok couldn't see what's wrong with him.

"yoongi.." hoseok called, deep and low.

"what!?"

"i-I'm..-pregnant"

"so you can-wait what?" he now get soft, feeling his wolf get so shocked more than him.

"p-pregnant" hoseok said, pointing his cute finger on his tummy. "r-really?" yoongi said, dragging himself to the omega, but the omega distance himself.

he got scared, shock, sad and even worse that he got hurt by his own alpha/mate.

hoseok began to cry, which had him leave the room and run to the couch.

Yoongi was sort of frozen, he hurtled his omega without knowing that he is pregnant, and believing his messed up fake brother, by him having lot's of alpha before him.

"s-seok.." he strutted, feeling so guilty and angry to himself. He must go to him, as he walked towards the door, left there.

headed where the omega runned, as he saw a small figure on the couch getting all cold and hugging himself with all those cries.

He could have been so soft to him, but he didn't expect him to just said it after their fight.

"seok" yoongi called, touching the younger but to only earn a kick.

"i-it h-hurts yoongi..-you h-hurt me" by that way of saying how much he hurtled him, he was so angry to himself, why did he do it.

"seok, im so sorry. I didn't know, i-I just wanted you to tell me the whole thing"

"my pregnancy is sensitive." hoseok said sternly and abort his gaze to the alpha kneeling in front of him.

"I'm sorry.." he said before pulling the omega in his chest, he was going to sleep with him whether hoseok liked it or not.

he lift hoseok up, the omega was pulling out not wanting this way of apology.

Yoongi walked slowly, the omega was getting heavy but he didn't care. he was getting punched by him, slap where everywhere.

"stop, ill drop you" he scolded, as hoseok stopped and just proceed on staring at nothing.

as they got in the room, yoongi opened it and let them both inside. Yoongi now let him walk as hoseok wall to the bed.

"seok" yoongi called, back facing the omega.

"what"

"I'm very sorry, I didn't know that you are pregnant and will be having a sensitive one" he apologies, silently crying.

Hoseok didn't answered, he just went to the bed, hugged himself and tried to sleep fast.

Yoongi sighed, looked at the omega punching his insides as he was really guilty and angry.

he got to the bed beside his omega, he gently pulled the omega into a tight hug, hoseok didn't bugde so it makes yoongi think that he was fast asleep.

"I'll make it up to you, sorry for being so triggered" he apologized for the last time before closing his own eye's.

he knew that hoseok will or may be pregnant because of how much they had sex before, he didn't ashamed it but at this point he was so greatful.

but it all just got messed up because of how he influenced himself to his fake brother and easily found on believing him.

he couldn't deny that it hurts him, but he will be the best father to their future child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 13.2K 31
hoseok has been in love with the idol min yoongi from bts since he can remember, what happens when he meets him on an airplane? -sope/yoonseok. -exp...
391K 24.6K 87
[COMPLETED] A Jung Hoseok x Min Yoongi Fanfiction • • • "I'll show you some moves." A simple game of Truth or Dare among Yoongi and his friends lead...
44.2K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...
57.4K 2.8K 13
[Short Story] Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they? INCLUDES MATURE CONTE...