Facing The Past (True beauty...

By park_chris_rocky

Park min jae returns to her country to face up her problems. Having a troubled past, running away was her bes... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
CHP 1 - back to korea
CHP 2 - Saebom high
CHP 3 - Hospital
CHP 4 - Min hyuk
CHP 5 - Comeback of badboy
CHP 6 - badboy can be kind too
CHP 8 - First day of work
CHP 9 - Fight at cafeteria
CHP 10 - Maths class
CHP 11- date arrangement
CHP 12 - unexpected events
CHP 13 - Jukyung's date
CHP 14 - study and karoke
CHP 15 - Druken hee kyung
CHP 16 - Seojun flirting with jukyung
CHP 17 - The festival
CHP 18 - Return of Lee Seo Jo
CHP 19 - Proposal
CHP 20 - Underwear
CHP 21 - Date
CHP 22 - Karaoke room
CHP - 23 The Past
CHP - 24 feelings

CHP 7 - Is it hard to face it?

293 16 0
By park_chris_rocky

Min jae woke up to her alarm sound. She groaned and managed to woke up. She took shower and came to eat her breakfast. She had bread, orange juice and egg.

Min jae went to change up her clothes to uniform. She changed her uniform and kept seojun's uniform in her bag. Then, she took her chocolate from fridge and started to eat them on her way out.

Min jae texted her brother that she left to school. Min jae was waiting in bus stand with earphones on while chewing chocolate.

Then, she took bus and arrived to school. Min jae went to her desk and started sketching. Just 2mins before the bell, seojun came.

Min jae took her earphones off and gave his uniform to him.

"Good morning." Min jae said while handing his uniform.

"Good night. Did you took care of my shirt?" Seojun asked and lied down.

"Yeah." Min jae answered in confused state on his answer. Then, she realized that he is gonna sleep full day.

Min jae sighed and turned back to her work. Classes were going as usual. But something was off between suho and jukyung. Min jae noticed that Jukyung was running errands for suho. But Min jae decided not to infer between them.

Han seo jun was admiring his beautiful face with a mirror. Jukyung dashed him from behind because of huge weight in her hands and she was in rush too.

Seo jun got angered and trapped jukyung between wall and him. Min jae noticed their interaction. She mentally slapped this guy. If she was old min jae, she would have made a ruckus.

Min jae went to them to help jukyung as she find her in rush for doing something. She heard some words like helmet. "Seo jun, leave her can't you see the weight she is carrying. "

Seo jun turned the voice, "If you wanna help, you may do so."

Min jae went and took his arm from the wall and jukyung was free.

Min jae said her to leave through her eyes. Jukyung understood and thanked her and left.

"Yah, helmet....aish....with this girl.....you, makeup girl. Why did you did it?" Seo jun asked sternly.

"My name is min jae and not makeup girl. I did that because you told me to her." Min jae smirked and started to leave.

Seo jun was fast enough to hold her first. His friends cheered up for him. Before seo jun could speak up, he felt tapping on his shoulder and turned that side.

His teacher was standing there. He let go of min jae wrist and they all greeted their teacher.

"Han seo jun are you bullying the student." Teacher asked.

"No sir." Seojun replied. Teacher eyes directed to min jae.

"No sir. We are just friends. No one can bully me sir." Min jae replied.

"Good. If I get any complaints seo jun, then let's see about you? Disperse to your classroom." Teacher informed.

They all left to their classroom. On the way to classroom, seojun said to minjae, "I will take care of you later." Min jae just winked and ran to her classroom. Seo jun just stood stunned by her behavior.

School got finished and everyone started to leave. Now min jae stood in front of seoul busy streets in hope of finding at part time job. She randomly scanned the streets in hope of finding a job. She was trying to find a job as it was boring for her to stay at home. She is also not having and friends to spend her time.

From this weekend onwards, she will start her art classes at angel academy. But she can't find any activities to do after her school. So she is in search of a job.

A cafe got her eye. She went their to enquire about job vacancies. She went inside the cafe and enquired the owner.

(This is the cafe)

"Hello, ma'am. May I know about part time job at your cafe?" Min jae asked.

"Hello dear. Yes, there is vacancies for job. Are you gonna work here and do you have any experience? " The owner asked.

"Yeah, I have 1 year experience for part-time jobs. I have worked in cafe for 4 months." Min jae explained.

"Oh great. What is your name and where did you work?" The owner enquired.

"I'm park min jae. I have work in US. I have been for a year in US. May I know your name ma'am? " Min jae asked politely.

"Oh great. I'm kim hana. Be free to call me hana. I guess you can handle foreign costumers freely." Hana asked.

"Oh, beautiful name. Yeah, I can handle them." Min jae replied.

"Very well, you can start from tomorrow. " hana said.

"Oh my god, thank you so much. Tomorrow I will be rocking here. I'm excited." Min jae said in happy tone.

"Very good. I'm also waiting to see your skills. Good bye." Hana said her goodbye.

"Goodbye. Have a great evening. " min jae said with smile and left the cafe.

Min jae smiled to herself that she found a job for herself.

Min jae texted min hyuk about her securing a job.

Min jae : hyukkkkkk
Min jae : I got a job dumbass🔥🔥🔥

Idiot : wahh....great. That's my sister.🤯

Min jae : yeah, I know that.

Idiot : what kind of job and where ?

Min jae : At about coffee. Its a cafe near school.

Idiot : Great!!! I want treat😭😭

Min jae : say your list🤧

Idiot : just take everything from convenience store. I miss having food from there.

Min jae : okie👌

Idiot : very good, I guess your card will reach its limit.

Min jae : unfortunately, yes it's your card and not mine.🤪

Idiot : what🤯

Min jae : I didn't still receive card from dad. You gave me card don't you remember.

Idiot : aishhhh😫😫😫
Just buy some gimbap, ramen, ice cream and juice.

Min jae : okay. By the way, credit card is mineeeee.🤪🤪🤪

Idiot : miinnnn jaeeeeee🤯🤯😡🤬

Min jae was laughing and texting min hyuk. She heard some sounds from corner of the street. Min jae stopped on hearing them. Min jae went to investigate the sound.

She heard group of students voices. She even heard clashing of dustbin. Min jae confirmed that they are bullies. Min jae blood boiled. Min jae walked fast to the source of sound.

Min jae took the glance for the people standing there from the corner. She saw none other than lee sung yong. Her blood boiled even more. But she just retreated from that stop.

All the memories came back to her. She just want a peaceful life. She just does not want to mingle with her past again. Min jae breathing became unsteady as her old memories flooded.

Min jae took her medicine and took her journey to her house. She just wanna to be left alone. Eventhough she can help that student, she didn't in the fear of facing her past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2.7K 26
~Dedicated to that special GC fam~ Sure, Han Seojun let Lim Jukyung go at the end of True Beauty. And sure, Kang Sujin apologized for what had happen...
6.3K 308 17
Another fan fiction inspired by kdrama True Beauty. Events take place after the last episode of the drama. Focusing on my favorite characters (Han Se...
275 16 16
*Content Introduction* In the spring of her thirties, Eun Jiyeon decides to divorce her husband of three years, Cha Minwoo, and dreams of a new start...
5.7K 253 38
༘˚⋆𐙚 Your name's Ha-Eun, and you're new in Saebom high. Your new frenemy Han Seojun and you are meant to be, as others say. You make friends quite f...