Gone

By GhostWriter8648

This is the story of Mina, a young girl who is trying to survive after World War III, with her four-year old... More

Chapter 1
Just Wondering
Chapter 3-Mina
Chapter 4-Mina Again
Chapter 5-Mina
Chapter 6-Mina (Warning: Gruesome!!!!!!!!!!)
Chapter 7- Gone
Chapter 8-Mina
Chapter 9-Mina
Just My Little Teaser
Chapter 10-Mina
Chapter 11-Mina
Chapter 13-Ross
Chapter 12- Ross
Chapter 14- Mina
REALLY SORRY
Chapter 15-Mina
WOW
Chapter 16-Ross
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Chapter 17-Mina
Chapter 18-Mina
SORRY
Chapter 19-Mina
Chapter 20-Ross
Chapter 21- Mina
AWESOMESAUCEOREO MOMENT
Writers Block
CREEPY EVAN TIME

Chapter 2-Mina

117 8 1
By GhostWriter8648

The mouth of the cave yawns at us, and even I am hesitant to enter its gaping maw. Emmett whimpers, looking pleadingly into my eyes, begging me not to take him into the darkness.
"It's for both of our safety, Bug. You know that."
Swallowing hard, he takes the last several, faltering steps into the cave. I let him enter first, not out of cowardice, but because I have to conceal our haven. I reach for the camouflaged screen of mud, twigs, leaves, and ivy that perfectly hides our little sanctuary; this way, we are undetectable, hidden from prying eyes, which in other words, means alive. I hear a cry from deeper within the cave. And then, I made the worst mistake yet in my life; I left the doorway open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
16.3K 308 34
what if the rookie had a group chat
24.5K 315 55
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
8.4K 158 29
Oneshots on Alessia Russo If you have an ideas on what you want the oneshots to be on then comment at the end of each of them .