A Perfect Assassin (Assassina...

By Gale4Lifes

Class 3-E. The worst class in Kunigigaoka Junior High School has been assigned to kill a threat to the world... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Prologue: (Y/N)'s Time
Bitch Time
Adult Time
Apology Time
Assembly Time
Exams Time
Discussion Time
Field Trip Time
Rescue Time
Declaration Time
AI Time
Smile Time
Humid Time
Time To Be A Target
Visit Time
Time For A Fair Fight
Baseball Time
Art Time
Time To Call It A Night
New Teacher
Uncertainty Time
Pool Time
Investigation Time
Warning Time
Results Time
The End of The First Term
Training Time
Time For A Summer Vacation
Strategy Time
Infiltration Time
Infiltration Time 2nd Hour
Infiltration Time 3rd Hour
Infiltration Time 4th Hour
Blackmail Time
Time To Reveal The Past
Time to Meet
"You're a great... "
Little Secret
The Start of New Semester
Freedom
Grow
Time To Meet 2nd Hour
Disguised Devil
Tag Time
Thief
Superior Time

Dinner Time

12.9K 336 43
By Gale4Lifes

The Same Day
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Me*thought*: He sure can do lot of things with that speed of his.

Koro-sensei1: Midterm exams are approaching.

Koro-sensei2: Yup, that's right.

Koro-sensei3: And so, this period I shall conduct an intense high-speed study session.

His duplicates appear in front of each students' desk including me. I, who was looking at the outside, turn my attention towards the duplicate in front of me.

Koro-sensei4: Sensei's duplicates will thoroughly go over each of your weak subjects individually, one-on-one.

Terasaka: What a waste of time... Even going through the trouble of having headbands marked with different subjects.

He then noticed Koro-sensei's duplicate that will teach him.

Terasaka: Why the heck is mine the only "Naruto" one?!

I just ignored him and looked at the duplicate in front of me.

Me: Sensei, I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm far more comfortable studying alone.

Koro-sensei5: Then answer all this question correctly and I'll leave you to study alone.

He said and put lot of papers on my table.

Me: Sounds fair.

I took my pen and started answering the questions.

As I was answering, suddenly I tried to attack the duplicate with my knife but he...

(A/N): The same thing happened on the right side of his face.

Koro-sensei5&6: Please don't try to assassinate me in all of sudden, (Y/N)-kun, Karma-kun!! When I dodge, it affects all of my afterimages, you know!!

Karma just stick out his tongue and I put down the knife.

Me: Gomen.

I continued to complete the questions sensei gave to me.

After a few minutes, I completed all the questions.

Me: I'm done, sensei.

Koro-sensei5: Fufufu, are you really sure with your answers? All the questions are university standard, you know?

Me: 100%.

All except me&Karma: WHY THE HELL YOU GAVE A MIDDLE SCHOOLER UNIVERSITY STANDARD QUESTIONS?!!

Koro-sensei5: Then let me mark it.

He started to mark my paper. After a few seconds, all the duplicates disappear leaving only Koro-sensei in front of me.

Nagisa:*look at Koro-sensei* What happened, Koro-sensei?

Koro-sensei: A-All of them are correct.

Me: Well, looks like I have permission to go home and study alone.

I took my bag and walked out from the class.

Me: See ya.

When I left the room, I turned around only to see an unexpected guest.

Board Chairman:*smile* Now, you must be one of the Class E student.

Me: Precisely.

Board Chairman: What's your name?

Me: (Y/N).

I can say that he was shocked after hearing my name.

Board Chairman:*chuckle* My, my, so you're (Y/N). The top student of the school that has been suspended after beating up a teacher.

Me: Looks like you have known me quite well. Now please excuse me.

I walked away from him.

Board Chairman: Never thinking of going back to Class A?

I stopped walking.

Me: I'm in class where rules, more or less, doesn't exist and can learn the art of assassination.

I turned around to face him.

Me:*expressionless gaze* Why should I go back to Class A, Mr. Board Chairman? I don't have any reason to go back there.

Board Chairman: My, your gaze is the scariest I ever seen in my life, you know?

Me: I hope I'm aware of that.

Board Chairman: Well then, I came here to talk with the sensei you called "Koro-sensei", so have a nice day.

Me: You too, board chairman.

I walked out from the building. I then took out my phone and look at the date.

Me: Mom and Dad still on business trip. Looks like I still need to cook for myself today. Well, time to buy some groceries.

Timeskip
Sunset
In front of my house
(Y/N) POV

I just came back from buying groceries.

The allowances I received from my parents every months was more than enough for me to buy everything I need to live.

My parents always on business trip, so they are rarely home. It's been like this since I entered my first year of junior high school.

I then unlocked the front door and open it.

And the first thing I saw was Karma was playing my PS4 in my living room.

Karma: Oh, (Y/N)! You're back.

Me: Don't say it like this is your home.

Nagisa came out from the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand.

I sighed and closed the door behind me.

Me: I don't mind you guys coming here, but please inform me first.

Nagisa: Eh? But Karma said he already messaged you earlier.

We both looked at him.

Karma:*stick tongue out* Gomen, I lied.

These two often come here whether my parents are home or not. They also have my house spare key.

I then heard some weird noises coming from the kitchen.

Me: Who did you guys brought to my house?

Nagisa:*nervous smile* I think you better look at the person yourself.

I walked to the kitchen.

Koro-sensei: Oh, (Y/N)-kun.

He greeted me while cooking something with his tentacles.

Nagisa: When we arrived earlier, Koro-sensei was waiting in front of your door. He said he has rang the bell, but no one open the door for him.

Me: Why you were waiting in front of my door?

Koro-sensei: I just want to see how my student is doing. Studying alone must be hard. And maybe I can meet your parents.

Me: I went to bought some groceries earlier. And my parents are on business trip. They won't be in Japan for months.

Koro-sensei: I see. When was the last time your parents were home?

Me: I dunno. Two months ago maybe.

Koro-sensei: You didn't feel lonely?

Nagisa: Well, me and Karma always visit him, and we two sometimes spend nights here, so I don't think he'll feel lonely.

Karma: Yeah, I agree with him.

Koro-sensei: You two are good friends.

Nagisa:*smile* Thanks.

Karma: Well, this place is like my second home.

Me: You better inform me if you want to come next time or else I'll take back that spare key.

Karma: I'll steal Nagisa's if that happens.

Nagisa: I'll try my best to not let him steal it.

Koro-sensei: Anyway, about your suspension...

Me: My parents know about it. I've been scolded for a whole day through the phone. But I just turned on the speaker and left it on the table and played my PS4.

Koro-sensei: Fufufu, well, dinner's ready. Take your seats, everybody.

He said and served the foods on the table.

I put down the groceries I bought and took my seat.

Nagisa, Karma, and Koro-sensei also took their seats.

Karma&Nagisa&Koro: Itadakimasu!

Me: Itadakimasu.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 58 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
12.4K 288 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
3.8K 140 11
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...
46.2K 840 27
When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was assigned to assassinate their teacher who h...