𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 ★ 𝐁. 𝐓...

By voidpietro

☆ 𝐎𝐨𝐡, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐎𝐨𝐡, 𝐛�... More

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐆𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
✿ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 ✿
𝟒.𝟎 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟒.𝟏 𝐋𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐛𝐚
𝟒.𝟐 𝐋𝐚 𝐈𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝟒.𝟑 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥
𝟒.𝟒 𝟏𝟏𝟕
𝟒.𝟓 𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞
𝟒.𝟔 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞
 𝟒.𝟕 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟒.𝟖 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
 𝟒.𝟗 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟒.𝟏𝟎 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩
 𝟒.𝟏𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒.𝟏𝟐 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟒.𝟏𝟑 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝
𝟒.𝟏𝟒 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐟
𝟒.𝟏𝟓 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝟒.𝟏𝟔 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝟒.𝟏𝟕 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
 𝟒.𝟏𝟖 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝟒.𝟏𝟗 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟒.𝟐𝟎 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝
𝟒.𝟐𝟏 𝐓𝐞𝐳𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚
𝟓.𝟏 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞
𝟓.𝟐 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟓.𝟑 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚
𝟓.𝟒 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟓.𝟓 𝐄𝐱𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝟓.𝟔 𝐄𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐨
𝟓.𝟕 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐨?
𝟓.𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟓.𝟗 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝟓.𝟏𝟎 𝐋𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐞 𝐘 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐬
𝟓.𝟏𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝟓.𝟏𝟐 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟓.𝟏𝟑 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟓.𝟏𝟒 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟓.𝟏𝟓 𝐀𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟓.𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧/𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞
𝟓.𝟏𝟕 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟓.𝟏𝟖 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟓.𝟏𝟗 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫*
𝟓.𝟐𝟎 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝
𝟓.𝟐𝟏 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫
𝟓.𝟐𝟐 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟔.𝟏 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐜𝐭
𝟔.𝟐 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝟔.𝟑 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲
𝟔.𝟒 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐂𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝟔.𝟓 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚𝐧
𝟔.𝟔 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟔.𝟕 𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐳𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢
𝟔.𝟖 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟔.𝟗 (𝐃𝐢𝐬)𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐜𝐭
𝟔.𝟏𝟎 𝐏𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬
𝟔.𝟏𝟏 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐬
𝟔.𝟏𝟐 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐞
𝟔.𝟏𝟑 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟔.𝟏𝟒 𝐍𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝟔.𝟏𝟓 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟔.𝟏𝟕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝟔.𝟏𝟖 𝐀𝐧𝐮𝐤-𝐈𝐭𝐞
𝟔.𝟏𝟗 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟔.𝟐𝟎 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟
𝟔.𝟐𝟏 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝟔.𝟐𝟐 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
TEEN WOLF MOVIE ANNOUNCEMENT
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝟕.𝟏 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝟔.𝟏𝟔 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩

1.4K 49 13
By voidpietro

Brett and Lori had been at Deaton's all day, he had to make sure there were no side effects to bringing them back. They didn't mind staying there, at least they were protected and they would see Jules later in the day. What they didn't expect to see was Jules coming back bloodied and bruised. She helped Mason drop Liam off at his house and Mason later dropped her off there. Brett had greeted her with a smile but it immediately fell when he saw her state. Her head was bleeding along with her lip and many bruises had formed on her cheek.

He stood up and immediately grabbed her face in his hands. He rubbed his thumb over her lip which only caused her to wince. His eyes immediately glowed yellow seeing her in pain. "Who did this to you?" The anger in his voice. "Brett."

"Who. Did. It."

"Brett I'm okay really." He tried walking out which left Jules feeling anxious. "I'll kill them. I'll kill them for ever thinking that they could lay a hand on you." He says until the desperation in Jules' voice stops him. "Brett please! I said I'm okay!" Brett immediately turned back to her and looked at her state again. He grabbed her hand and immediately took her pain despite being in it himself. Jules pursed her lips as he did so and her phone also vibrated in her pocket.

The look on her face as she read the messages immediately intrigued Brett and Lori. "Do you guys know Jiang and Tierney?" She asks them as they began to worry. "Yeah they're apart of our pack. Why?" Brett asks her. "They've been arrested." Jules answers which makes Brett scrunch his eyebrows. "Arrested for what?" Lori questions.

"Murder."

***

"I'm not letting them out. We've got two bodies covered in slash marks. They confessed to killing two people." Stilinski places the case file on his desk as the group gathers around it. "Hunters." Scott argues.

"People, Scott. Self-defense or not, they're still here. The other guys are dead. And there's a process I have to follow." He says. "Yeah, but you know what's happening around here. It's not safe for them." Scott tries persuading him but to no avail.  "This may actually be the safest place for them in Beacon Hills. At least I can protect them here." The look on Stilinski's face shows he wants to help them but there isn't much he can do.

"Would Stiles think that?" Lydia's question strikes guilt in Stilinski. "Especially if one of your deputies is working for Gerard?" Malia says making Noah scoff. "I'm not buying that. I know these deputies like the back of my hand. I know their families, their kids, their brothers and sisters...I know who they are, and I trust them."

"You know who they were. There's something out there. Everyone's afraid, and it's getting worse. People are gonna keep dying if we don't do something." Jules argues. "Yeah, you can't protect two Werewolves from Hunters if they're already on the inside." Scott adds in Jules' defense.

Noah then turns to Quinn, a lone wolf that had been attacked by one of his deputies. "It's Quinn, right? You sure it was a deputy who shot you? Absolutely one-hundred-percent sure?" Quinn stays silent for a moment until she looks up at him and nods slowly.

"I saw flashing lights...a police car...I-I saw a badge, a gun, and then they shot me. They shot me in the head. And that's all I remember." Her statement causes Stilinski to sigh. "There are a couple holes in her story."

"Maybe because there's a hole in her head." This causes Malia to laugh only for everyone to tune to her and look at her with a "not the right time" look. "... I'm sorry." She apologizes. "Sheriff, we need to get Jiang and Tierney out here before anyone realizes that they're here." The desperation in Scott's voice was extremely evident. "And take them where? I can't let them go." Noah continued to argue. "But if you keep them here, they're—"

"Look, if there's a problem—" Their conversation was suddenly cut short when many bright lights from the outside lit up the room. Jules quickly goes to the window and realizes that Monroe and a few hunters set up outside to wait for them to come out. "Get away from the windows!" Brett quickly grabs Jules' hand and pushes her behind him as the group begins to worry.

Noah and Parrish quickly make their way outside, leaving the group along inside his office. Noah spoke to Monroe for what seemed like hours and Malia out of all people was the one who started to become anxious. "We have to get out of here." She says walking around in a circle. "Give him a chance. He knows what he's doing."

"I am giving him a chance. He can talk all he wants, but we have to get the hell out of here." Jules grabs Malia's hand in an effort to calm her down but her anxiety only grew. "How do we get Jiang and Tierney out?" Liam questions. "Screw them. It's Stilinski's job." Malia says taking her hand out of Jules' grip."But it's our job to keep them alive." Scott says as Theo suddenly walks into the room. "Not mine."

"Do you want me to just kill him?" Liam says only to be pulled back by Scott and Brett. "No, just leave him. Can we please just go?" Malia pleads. "We're not going anywhere. Don't you get it? We're trapped. They have all the windows and doors covered. We're going to die in here." Quinn argues loudly which only annoys Theo. "Does someone want to kill her?"

"Shut up!"

The loudness in Malia's voice causes everyone to flinch. "Malia, hey. Take a breath. You're shaking." Scott says as she begins to sweat. "I'm fine." She says as Lydia starts becoming desperate as well. "Guys, there's only a dozen of them out there. We can take them!"

"Scott, they're the last of my pack. We can't leave them behind." Scott turns to Brett who also my had tears in his eyes.

"Okay. We go. But Jiang and Tierney are coming with us."

***

Jules and Liam go to Jiang and Tierney's cell and the two looked up at them confused as Liam opened the cell door. "We're getting you out of here." Liam and Jules quickly walk out only to realize Jiang and Tierney weren't following them. Jules walks back inside with Liam walking in behind her. "What are you doing? Come on!" Jules tells them. "We can hear them out there. A lot of heartbeats." Tierney tells them. "And guns." Jiang adds.

"You want to be locked in a cell if they get in here, or do you want to come with us?" Liam's words obviously convince them as they nod their heads and follow him to the door where the group was gathered. "You ready?" Scott turns to look at them and Malia growl, Liam takes his claws out and looks at Theo who reluctantly does it as well. Brett eyes turned yellow and Scott turned to look at Jules who was still doubting if she had her powers. She brought out her hand and to her surprise, claws surfaced from her fingers. Her wounds still hadn't healed but seeing this she was a lot more confident.

The group was about to fight their way through until they hear Noah's voice. "Nobody's going anywhere." He tells them. "I can get through them." Lydia argues. "We're not gonna fire the first shot. Now, get back from the door. All of you. Parrish, get these two back in their cell." Parrish then take Jiang and Tierney as Scott walks closer to Noah. "What happened?" Scott asks him.

"She gave us 'til midnight."

***

The group had waited inside the station for awhile. Monroe and the Hunters hadn't given up so they couldn't either. In all this time, Jules's wounds started healing, first it was the bruises on her cheeks and later the wound on her forehead. She was currently leaning her head against Brett's shoulder until suddenly the power in the station went out. "How easy is it to cut the power in a Sheriff's station?" Malia questions as the group navigates through the darkness.

"Too easy!" One of the deputies came out holding Nolan and throwing him to the floor. "Throw him out!" Liam says loudly as he slowly feels his anger rising. "No, you can't. Okay? Please, don't! She'll know I screwed up." Nolan pleads with them as his body begins to shake with fear. "He's with them. He helped Gabe beat us up!" Liam says directing his voice to Jules which makes Brett peek his head  up. He finally knew the name of the person who hurt her and he wasn't going to let them get away with it.

"He's a liar, and he's sick in the head." Liam continues. "And now he's under arrest. Lock him up." Noah says making Parrish handcuff Nolan and take him away. Theo then followed Liam into the bathroom along with Jules and Brett. "Monroe's not gonna stop. Nothing we say is gonna make them get in their cars and drive away. Those two losers killed Hunters—

"—Who killed their pack." Liam cut Theo off. "So, what? I mean, Monroe's gonna tear through anything standing between her and them. That means you, Jules, Brett Lydia, Malia, and Scott. You gonna watch your friends die?" Theo says angrily. "Are you gonna watch Hunters murder them? Jiang and Tierney weren't the only ones that were apart of Satomi's pack."

"Yeah. Right. The hit-and-run. Sorry if I'm not losing sleep over some random road kill." Theo depiction of the accident angered Brett but he pushed it aside as he planned to save his anger for Gabe. "They were almost murdered—Brett and Lori. They didn't have anything to do with this." Liam says loudly." So, what? You think saving these two is gonna make everything feel better? Your almost dead friends would've stayed dead if it weren't for Jules." Liam having enough of Theo punches him in the nose cashing Jules to laugh. "By the way, I'm still working on my anger."

"Good to know."

Jules continued laughing as Theo wiped the blood from his nose. "What are you laughing about?" Theo asks annoyed. "Nothing! I just love a good enemies to lovers." Jules says with a big smile that makes Theo scrunch his eyebrows. "Oh come on, you're gonna tell me you weren't staring at Liam's ass before the lights went out." Jules questions making Theo panic. "I wasn't staring I just thought he had nice jeans." Theo says trying to defend himself but Jules wasn't buying it. "It's not my fault those jeans make his ass look good." Theo says walking out leaving Brett and Jules alone.

Brett held Jules close to him as she continued to laugh at the awkward situation she had put Theo in. He loved hearing her laugh, it was like music to his hears. It had seemed like forever the last time he heard her laugh and the look Brett was giving Jules didn't go unnoticed by her. "What?" Brett didn't answer her question. He pulled her even closer and kissed her. She smiled through the kiss and placed her arms around his neck.

He was about to pull back until Jules pushed their lips together again causing him to laugh. He pushed her against the wall and placed his hands on her waist. They honestly would've gone further until they here glass break from outside. Brett grabbed her hand and dragged outside to see an arrow in the wall. Liam grabbed the arrow and what seems to be a piece of fabric from the arrowhead. Liams face immediately fell as he realized what it was.

"This is Brett's number." Liam says turning the fabric to Jules. "They're trying to rattle us." Lydia tells the group as Theo observes from afar. "It's working." He says as Jules' eyes shift colors along with Liam. The thing that concerned Brett however was that Jules' eyes weren't just glowing purple, they were glowing red.

"Guys, it's almost midnight. We're out of time." Scott says trying to distract Jules and Liam. "I've already got two bodies. I'm not giving Monroe two more." Noah says talking about two cops that had killed themselves while watching over Nolan. "I watched two guys bring them in and tie them up." Theo informs them. "Okay, but how long did they actually have Tierney and Jiang?" Scott questions. "A couple hours, maybe?"

"Did Monroe talk to them?"

"No, I don't think so. Just that guy from Eichen House, maybe one or two other guys with shotguns. I think they were waiting for Monroe to do the real interrogating." Theo answers him. "So, she might not have seen them." Scott says as he gets an idea. "What are you getting at, Scott?"

"I've got an idea. I don't think you're gonna like it." Scott tells Noah. "If it keeps someone from getting killed, I'm pretty open." Noah tells him as Scott stares at the bodies of the two deputies.

"Monroe said that she wanted Jiang and Tierney brought out—dead or alive."

***

Monroe was getting tired of waiting along with Gabe until they heard gunshots come from inside the station. "What's going on in there?" Gabe asks as Noah looks through the window while putting his gun back into his holster. "Five minutes." Noah tells them. "Anyone think this is gonna work?" Malia asks them but they just stay silent. "...I'll stop asking."

Scott and Theo help take out the two bodies while Noah speaks with Monroe. "They tried to run...and tried to take a couple deputies with them. Either way, you got what you wanted." Noah tells her but she still seems skeptical. "Let me see their faces." Scott and Theo unzip the bags and show Monroe their faces but she wasn't convinced. "What's wrong? You don't recognize them?" Scott asks her. "Show me their tattoos." Monroe asks which makes Scott's face drop. "What tattoos?"

"The pack symbol." Theo turns to Scott with a smirk. "I was hoping for a fight." He tells Scott when suddenly Rafael appears from behind Monroe which surprised Jules as she watched from the inside.  "Good thing you're not the only ones who can negotiate." He tells them. "Dad? What are you doing here?" Scott asks him.

"Making sure no one else dies tonight."

***

"Scott, are you sure about this?" Jules asks as they were gathered in Noah's office. "I'm not. This deal sucks." Liam says from behind her. "But it's the only one on the table. In a situation like this, the best solution is always to de-escalate. It's why you called me, isn't it?" Rafael asks directing his voice to Noah.  "To be honest, I didn't think anyone was gonna show up." Noah tells him as Scott realized that they can't stay in Beacon Hills. "Okay. We'll go."

They group all looked at each other with a sad but knowing look. They each turned to leave and walked out with police men protecting Jiang and Tierney. The police men led them to a van and Tierney silently thanked them. Jules knew that they couldn't leave Beacon Hills but she couldn't let her Dad know that.

She also knew that if they were gonna fight against the hunters that they would need all the help they could get. She discreetly texted someone hoping that she got the time zone right and also stopped Liam by grabbing his hand. "I need a favor." She tells him leaving Liam intrigued. "Anything." Liam tells her making her smile.

"I need Kira's sword."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.7K 32
A town full of supernatural beings, secrets and teenagers trying to get through high school and live normal lives; a teenage girl moves back to Beaco...
6.9K 109 31
This is once again another Teen Wolf fanfiction. ----- Everything was over....right? Wrong. There has been a disease outbreak in Beacon Hills. It's a...
21.7K 976 30
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 isaac lahey shows malia tate how to survive the chaos of beacon hills. - isaac lahey x malia tate teen wolf ( season 4 - season 6 ) s...