𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 ★ 𝐁. 𝐓...

By voidpietro

☆ 𝐎𝐨𝐡, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐎𝐨𝐡, 𝐛�... More

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐆𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
✿ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 ✿
𝟒.𝟎 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟒.𝟏 𝐋𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐛𝐚
𝟒.𝟐 𝐋𝐚 𝐈𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝟒.𝟑 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥
𝟒.𝟒 𝟏𝟏𝟕
𝟒.𝟓 𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞
𝟒.𝟔 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞
 𝟒.𝟕 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟒.𝟖 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
 𝟒.𝟗 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟒.𝟏𝟎 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩
 𝟒.𝟏𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒.𝟏𝟐 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟒.𝟏𝟑 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝
𝟒.𝟏𝟒 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐟
𝟒.𝟏𝟓 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝟒.𝟏𝟔 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝟒.𝟏𝟕 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
 𝟒.𝟏𝟖 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝟒.𝟏𝟗 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟒.𝟐𝟎 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝
𝟒.𝟐𝟏 𝐓𝐞𝐳𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚
𝟓.𝟏 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞
𝟓.𝟐 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟓.𝟑 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚
𝟓.𝟒 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟓.𝟓 𝐄𝐱𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝟓.𝟔 𝐄𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐨
𝟓.𝟕 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐨?
𝟓.𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟓.𝟗 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝟓.𝟏𝟎 𝐋𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐞 𝐘 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐬
𝟓.𝟏𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝟓.𝟏𝟐 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟓.𝟏𝟑 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟓.𝟏𝟒 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟓.𝟏𝟓 𝐀𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟓.𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧/𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞
𝟓.𝟏𝟕 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟓.𝟏𝟖 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟓.𝟏𝟗 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫*
𝟓.𝟐𝟎 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝
𝟓.𝟐𝟏 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫
𝟓.𝟐𝟐 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟔.𝟏 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐜𝐭
𝟔.𝟐 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝟔.𝟑 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲
𝟔.𝟒 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐂𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝟔.𝟓 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚𝐧
𝟔.𝟕 𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐳𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢
𝟔.𝟖 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟔.𝟗 (𝐃𝐢𝐬)𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐜𝐭
𝟔.𝟏𝟎 𝐏𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬
𝟔.𝟏𝟏 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐬
𝟔.𝟏𝟐 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐞
𝟔.𝟏𝟑 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟔.𝟏𝟒 𝐍𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝟔.𝟏𝟓 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟔.𝟏𝟔 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩
𝟔.𝟏𝟕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝟔.𝟏𝟖 𝐀𝐧𝐮𝐤-𝐈𝐭𝐞
𝟔.𝟏𝟗 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟔.𝟐𝟎 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟
𝟔.𝟐𝟏 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝟔.𝟐𝟐 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
TEEN WOLF MOVIE ANNOUNCEMENT
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝟕.𝟏 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝟔.𝟔 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

1.1K 52 11
By voidpietro

Jules somehow ended up on top of Theo—punching him as Brett and Scott try to hold her back. "It's okay. You don't have to stop." Theo says as blood fills up his mouth. "Trust me—I won't." Jules says furiously as she continues to punch him. "Jules stop! Slow down, okay? He's going back into the ground." Scott tells her as Brett is finally able to pull her back and pushes her behind him.

"You can't. He remembers Stiles." Liam tells them making Malia scoff. "Scott remembers Stiles. Jules remembers Stiles. Lydia and I remember Stiles." Malia says furiously. "The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam tries to reason. "Or, he could kill us." Jules says exasperatedly "He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword." Liam tells them. "It's not just any sword. It's Kira's sword and I'm sure when she left, she didn't want you to do this." Jules tells him as she crosses her arms.

"It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight." Theo says as he sighs. "Shut up!" The group yells simultaneously. "You both are right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But, for right now-" Hayden starts before Scott butts in. "He goes back now." Scott tells her. "Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo tells them. "And I'd be happy to take it from him." Jules says as she moves to stand in front of Brett. "No, you won't." Hayden says which makes Jules laugh. "Oh and what? You and Liam are gonna stop me? I think you forget I'm stronger then both of you combined so I'd like to see you try." Jules says which makes Hayden purse her lips.

"Look I know you're angry-" Hayden starts before Jules repeats Hayden's own words back to her. "I'm not angry Hayden. I'm vengeful." She says as her eyes glow purple making Hayden gulp. "Okay, look—I know that there's mixed feelings all around, but I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt." Theo interrupts. "Let's kill him." Malia says. "Agreed." Jules says nodding her head.

"What, you don't trust me?" Liam says with a bit of disappointment in his eyes. "I don't trust him. Do you?" Scott asks Liam. "No...but I think we can use him." Liam says making her question Liam's true opinion on Theo. "Remember who he is. He got into your head and you tried to kill me. And when that didn't work, he did kill me...and Jules...and Tracy...and Josh... and his sister." Scott tries to argue. "But this might be our only chance to get Stiles back." Liam argues back. "Can't we just try to find somebody that we at least trust?" Scott asks him asking Liam shake his head. "This might be a mistake, but you don't know that yet. And you made mistakes when you were learning to be an Alpha."

"Yeah, I made a lot. But we don't have time for mistakes. I can't lose Stiles." Scott says with desperation in his voice. "So, we should try anything we can to save him right? Even Theo." Liam says which makes Scott sigh. "Convince me." Scott tells him. "I can put you back in the ground any time." Liam says turning to look at Theo who nods in return. "You also need a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity. I know where to find one, and I can show you how it works. I'll tell you if Jules promises not to kill me." Theo says as she snarls at him. "She promises." Liam answers for her. "No, I don't! We're really gonna do this? Trust him?" Jules asks the group. "You got a better idea?" Hayden asks her making Jules try and step closer only to be stopped by Malia. "I've got an idea. It may not be better...but at least it's not him." Malia says as she turns to walk out with Lydia following behind her. Unbeknownst to then she was going to Peter—who had just escaped from the hunt—for help.

Liam and Hayden had gotten chains for Theo and took him with them to find where the transformer was. Scott looked at Jules and Brett and he could smell the tension in the room. Jules turns to him nodding—telling him that he could leave the two so they could talk. The couple stayed in silence for a few minutes—both of them pondering what to say.

"I know you're angry but Jules we needed his help and this is coming from me. Trust me I hate him just as much as you do." Brett tells her as she continues to stay quiet. "We were just trying to catch a ghost rider and because Kira is with the Skinwalkers Theo was the only one strong enough to handle the amount of electricity that we were gonna use. Jules please talk to me." He begs her. "3 months." She says making Brett look at her questioningly. "3 months since we defeated the Dread Doctors. 3 months since we defeated the Beast. 3 months since Kira sent Theo to Hell. 3 months since I've had to see his face. I experienced normality or at least the closest thing as I could get for 3 months. And you 3 managed to disrupt that in the matter of hours." Jules starts leaving Brett silent this time.

"Oh and don't think I haven't noticed how delicate you've been with me. Like you're waiting for me to crack. I don't talk about it—about anything that happened the last few months because of him. Brett I killed someone because of him. I killed a guard—I bent my morals because of him. He had the Dread Doctors kill me just so he could bring me back to life and make me forget about not only you but about everything my friends did-" Jules says.

"Stiles is your friend and I'm trying to help you save him why can't you see that!" Brett says with slight anger in his voice. "I'm delicate with you because I'm afraid the slightest thing will turn it on—that side of you that wouldn't hesitate to kill someone. That side of you that didn't even recognize me. I'm afraid of everything, I'm afraid to talk to you, I'm afraid to touch you!" Brett says almost yelling making Jules' eyes feel warm as she tries not to tear up. "Well if you're so afraid of me then maybe we should just take a break!" Jules says without thinking making her hold her hand up to her mouth as Brett looks at her with a look she can't quite decipher. "Maybe we should. " He says almost in a whisper.

"Then we're on the same page." Jules says as her voice cracks slightly. Brett only nods and makes his way out turning back to look at her once more before walking out the door. Jules tries her hardest to not let her tears fall as she makes her way upstairs only to see Scott waiting for her in the hall. He knew he didn't have to say anything seeing her state. He felt the same pain when Kira left to join the skinwalkers. All he did was hold out his arms for her as she ran up to him and let her tears fall.

***

The next day the group had gone to an abandoned cabin out in the woods. Inside was a cafe where they planned to trap a ghost rider. Corey was on top of the roof sticking a metal pike into it to attract lightning. Hayden and Liam doin entered with a chained up Theo who didn't fail to notice the distant look on Jules' face. "You did it." Hayden says proudly as she looks at the cage. "Of course we did it." Mason says in an obvious tone.

"This thing can transmute the energy from a lightning bolt. Even successive strikes." Theo says as he turns the power on. "Mason, are you sure this is gonna work?" Scott asks him. "Well, whatever's inside this cage is shielded from any outside electrical current. So, the Ghost Rider won't be able to use lightning to escape." Mason explains to him. "We put a lightning rod on the roof and connected it to that conduit cable, drawing the Ghost Rider to that spot." Corey adds on. "We can't send him directly in because the cage neutralizes electromagnetism. Lightning will just bounce off of it. Which is the same reason it'll hold him in." Mason says as he stands closer to Corey.

"If the Ghost Rider lands here, how do we get him in the cage?" Jules asks finally speaking up. "We have to lure him in." Corey answers her which makes her raise her eyebrows. "Bait?" Scott asks him. "I'll do it.
It'll be okay. I'm faster than you." Hayden volunteers which makes Jules roll her eyes.

"As soon as Hayden's out, Jules, Scott, and Liam, you guys close the gates. And then I'll put down a barrier of Mountain Ash." Mason says as he grabs the jar of mountain ash from a nearby table. "I'll be on the roof to take down the rod." Corey tells them.
"We'll be on the lookout for any other Ghost Riders." Mason finishes proudly.

"What do you think?" Liam asks turning to Scott for his approval. "I think it's the best idea that we have right now." Scott answers him making Liam smile.
"As long as everything goes perfectly and he doesn't escape and kill us all." Theo interjects. "And your transformer works and the whole place doesn't catch on fire." Hayden says in a mono tone. "And there isn't a catastrophic solar flare." Mason adds. Scott looks at the group one last time before smiling proudly.

"Let's do it."

***

The lightning came faster then the group had anticipated. The room glowed bright as the Ghost Rider appeared and Hayden stood in front of him. She ran inside the trap and the Ghost Rider quickly followed. Liam grabbed Hayden as quickly as he could and Jules and Scott tried closing the gate until it got stuck. Theo attempted to help with all the strength he could muster but ended up getting his arm stuck between the gate. He grunted in pain as Scott continued to close the gate while Jules pulled Theo's arm out.

"Come on!" Scott grunts out. "Keep closing it." Theo says groaning as Scott finally gets the gate closed. "It worked!" Scott gasped out. "We did it." Liam says proudly. "Yeah, we did." Scott reassures. "Now, what do we do?" Theo asks as they stare at the trapped Ghost Rider. "Try and talk to him." Scott suggests.

"Mr. Ghost Rider?" Liam says innocently as he clears his throat. "Mr. Rider? We'll let you out if you tell us how to get our friends back." Liam says to it. "You're kidding me right?" Jules says making Liam glare playfully at her. "Everyone. We want everyone back." Scott adds on. "Tell us how to get 'em all back." Jules adds as the Ghost Rider turn it's head toward her and tilt it to the side making her squint. "This is the plan?" Theo scoffs. "There wasn't a plan for this part of the plan." Liam whispers.

"It's okay. Look, we got him trapped. He can't get out. We just have to figure out how to communicate with him." Scott says to the group. "Maybe he can't hear us." Scott adds. "Maybe he speaks an ancient language." Liam questions. "Maybe he only responds to pain." Theo adds.

"Or fear."

"Nothing's gonna scare this thing. Look at him. He's a walking corpse." Theo says rolling his eyes at Liam's suggestion. "Something's wrong. Why'd he stop trying to get out?" Liam says as the Ghost Rider lets out a noise that was inaudible to all of them except Jules. "The Wild Hunt." It whispers out making Jules told her head. "Did he just call for backup?" Theo asks as he turns to look at Jules who was visibly disturbed. "You guys didn't understand that?" Jules asks the boys almost in a whisper making the boys look at her questioningly.

Seeing this Jules realizes something she had missed the night of the party. The Ghost Riders weren't afraid of Parrish. They were trying to speak to him. And seeing as the two were connected Jules immediately pulled out her phone calling him. "Who did you call?" Theo asks her. "Parrish I think he might be able to help." Jules answers him as she approaches the Ghost Rider before she's pulled back by Theo. "Careful! You'll break the mountain ash." He tells her as she pushes his arm off of her.

"Cadejo." The Ghost Rider whispers out. "Black Cadejo." It whispers again making Jules scrunch her eyebrows. Just then Parrish appears at the door—walking in to stand next to Jules. "You sure this will work?" Parrish asks her as she turns to look up at him. "Well we're connected right? I figured if both of us are here he'll talk to us." Jules explains to him. "What's he said so far?" Parrish questions her making her gulp. "He just said Cadejo." She says trying to steady her heart beat.

"Ask him how we get everyone back." Liam interrupts the two making them turn to him. "Tell us how we get everyone back." Parrish asks him as The Ghost Rider lets out another noise. "What was that?" Liam asks the two. "Did he say something?" Scott asks as well. "He said "Hellhound." Parrish answers them. "Is that a good thing?" Theo asks as Parrish shrugs his shoulders.

"Ask him again." Scott tells them. "What do you want from us?" Parrish asks it as he lets out a noise again. "We are the Wild Hunt. We hunt forever. Those who hunt with us hunt forever." Jules says almost in a trance as she translates what the Ghost Rider said. "What does that mean?" Liam asks as Parrish continues to ask him question. "Tell us what you want." Parrish asks him. "We are the Wild Hunt. Those who hunt with us hunt forever." Jules says as the Ghost Rider was now speaking through her.

"That clarifies things." Theo says with an unamused tone. "What do we have to do to get everyone back?Do you want something from us?" Scott asks as Lima notices something. "Why's he looking at Scott?" Liam asks. "He figured out Scott's the Alpha." Theo answers him. "There must be something you want." Scott says to him. "There is only the Hunt. No one resists. No one escapes." Jules says with a devilish undertone.

"If they can't be bargained with, we're gonna have to fight 'em. I'm coming for my friends. I'm coming for everyone. I won't stop. I'll never stop until we get everyone back." Scott says to him as Jules comes back from her trance not even remembering what she said and immediately feeling like the energy was drained from her. The Ghost Rider says something in his rumbling language that no one seems to understand except Parrish, whose face goes blank as though he's in a trance just like Jules.

"Parrish? What's happening?" Liam asks as Parrish's hellfire envelops his body. "Scott..." Theo calls out uneasily. The Ghost Rider's voice continues to rumble what seem to be orders. Parrish's eyes are blazing their fiery orange-red color as he takes a deliberate step forward, resting his foot on the mountain ash barrier, which causes it to burst into blue flames as its mystical properties are burned away. "What is he doing?" Theo asks as Scott's eyes widen. "He's gonna set him free."

"Hey! Hey, Parrish! Parrish, stop!" Scott says trying to pull him back. "Yeah, we need to do something." Liam says as Scott feels burns envelop in his hands.
"Yeah...on three. One. Two. Three!" Scott and Liam use all of their super-strength to shove Parrish out of the shed before he can burn through the mountain ash barrier. The two take off when Parrish starts running away on foot, leaving Jules to recover in the shed along with Theo.

Theo turns his head to the side noticing another presence with them. "Have you been here the whole time?" Theo asks out loud making Jules look at him questioningly as Douglas steps out of the darkness. "How could I stay away?" Douglas says as his natural German accent peaks through. "Maybe you should tell them who you really are...Hauptmann." Theo says standing in front of Jules protectively without even realizing it.

However Douglas easily throws Theo back, grabbing Jules by the neck and placing her in front of the barrier. "Break the barrier." He says as she struggles against him. "Break the barrier, or I'll rip you in two." He says as Jules lets her heavenly fire envelop her only to then step in the mountain ash effectively breaking it as he throws her back—landing next to Theo. "It's been a long time." Douglas says as his eyes glow read and he takes a bite out of the Ghost Riders head. He then takes the something from the Ghost Rider leaving the two teens alone in the bunker.

Suddenly Hayden walks in with the rest of the group and seeing the absence of the Ghost Rider she grabs Theo by his shirt and lifts him up. "What did you do?" Hayden asks angrily as Scott makes his way to Jules helping her up as she leans against him. "It was Mr. Douglas. He ate his brain." Theo stutters out as Liam looks at the ground in disappointment. "Scott was right. I was wrong. I'm sending you back." Liam says as Jules objects. "Theo's not lying. It wasn't him." She says as Scott takes a look at the ghost rider.

"It wasn't his brain—Mr. Douglas ate his pineal gland." Scott tells them as Masons eyes widen. "It couldn't have been Theo. These murders have been going on for weeks." Mason says in defense as Liam realizes something was missing. "Guys...?" He calls out to the group making them turn to him.

"His whip is gone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
6.9K 109 31
This is once again another Teen Wolf fanfiction. ----- Everything was over....right? Wrong. There has been a disease outbreak in Beacon Hills. It's a...
62.7K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...
3.1K 57 18
Lindsey Dunbar's journey in the supernatural world continues. New relationships and enemies arise. And not everything is like it seems. Will they be...