Juvenility

Autorstwa _fangirl_account_

Ten years ago and everything seems to stay the same. Even for the hot-headed guy, Katsuki Bakugou who had his... Więcej

Before You Read
Friend
Shoe
Gone
Returned
You're Mistaken
The Park
Lost Little Girl
Dynamight To The Rescue
Playground
SMS
Hang Out
Inivitation
Camping trip
Fireflies
Weird
Playground Fight
Zoo
Lost In the Crowd
Hold hands
Rain
Thunder
Jealousy
Truth
Avoiding
Remember
Date
Author's Note

Guilt

1.2K 35 0
Autorstwa _fangirl_account_

Katsuki begrudgingly gets out of the house, he lets out a scowl when the sun hits his face as if it was glaring at him.

Masaru emerges behind him and lightly taps his shoulder. "Come on Katsuki lighten up, I'll drop you off at your school today." He says.

Being the stubborn brat that he is. He sends a glare at his father. "No! I can do it on my own! I can walk to school!" He insists.

Normally, Katsuki always walks to his school to learn to be independent. He loves the idea of proving he can be the number one hero by being independent. But his parents decided he should drop him at school since he's acting a bit differently today.

Katsuki has been acting as if he was reluctant to go to school and his parents (mostly his mother) forced him to get ready for school. It took a lot of smacking, pinching, yelling, and Masaru trying to calm everyone in the household— it wasn't the first time the Bakugou's did this in the morning, it was almost like a normal routine for them at this point.

"I don't need you slowing me down—" a hand smacks Katsuki on his head and pinches his cheek. "Wef mwe gwo!"

"You better learn to listen you brat!" Mitsuki yells.

Katsuki glares at her and starts to yell at him and the two eventually start to yell at each other early in the morning.

"It's fine, I can handle it," Masaru says trying to separate his wife and son which was his duty in this household.

"Are you sure? I can bring Katsuki to school." She asks and lets go of Katsuki who is rubbing his aching cheek.

"Everything is fine, we used to be kids once and we also experienced that phase where we don't want to go to school."

"Well, this brat is being ungrateful," Mitsuki says.

He nods his head and turns to Katsuki. "Come on son, let's go."

"No! I can walk on my own!" Katsuki yells.

"Brat, listen to your father!" Mitsuki snaps at him.

"No!"

Before Mitsuki could smack her son once again, Masaru stepped into their fight. "See you at work." He says giving his wife a peck on the cheek.

"Masaru!" His wife gasps and hits him with her cheeks flushing.

He smiles at her, it was rare for her to see her flustered like that.

Mitsuki regains her shocked look and replaces it with a glare at him. "Better bring that brat to school will you?"

Masaru nods his head and follows Katsuki who is already left on his own. "Son wait for me!" He calls following his son.

"I don't need you!" Katsuki yells at him. "Don't follow me!"

Masaru still follows his son who keeps glancing from time to time to check if he is still following him.

"I used to walk to school when I was your age." Masaru attempts to make a conversation but his son keeps on ignoring him. "I used to hate waking up early too, I'm not much of a talker."

Katsuki continues to walk faster hoping to get rid of his father but never thinks that he is a fast-walker or a talker when his mother isn't around.

He immediately stops at a familiar park. It was still fresh in Katsuki's mind. The images of your pleading look and your voice calling out for him keep on playing in his mind. A heavy feeling starts to settle in his heart as the lingering effect of dread creeps its way to his stomach.

He didn't want everything to happen like that yesterday. He just didn't like the weird feeling of those boys teasing him. But he didn't like the heavy feeling eating up his heart.

"Is something wrong son?" Masaru asks putting his hand on Katsuki's shoulder in a comforting manner.

Katsuki shakes his head and continues to walk away from his father.

Masaru keeps his mouth shut knowing something is bothering Katsuki, but he wants to give him some space and let him open up to him.

"I-I didn't mean it, I just thought that what I did was good, and I- I don't know." Katsuki blurts out loud which he instantly regrets. He immediately starts to run from his father out of embarrassment.

"Katsuki." His father says and holds both of his shoulders for him to stop running away. "Just be honest with me. Is something wrong?"

Katsuki keeps his mouth shut not even bothering to turn to his father.

"It's okay son, you don't have to tell me every detail." He says. "I don't have the main idea of what happened but I'm sure that we all make mistakes in our life."

Sure, there are things we regret in the things we have done. Guilt and regret are ugly things that mess up our entire lives. But I know you will do the right thing Katsuki because that's what heroes do right?"

Katsuki looks up at his father meeting his hazel orbs with his vermillion ones. He could feel something in his chest feel a bit lighter. "T-thanks Dad." He utters enough for his father to hear.

Masaru smiles at him as they walk in silence until they reach Katsuki's school.

"Have a good day at school son!" He says in a cheery tone hoping that it can work to cheer up his son.

Katsuki turns his head and lets out a grumble. "You better keep your mouth shut. Don't tell mom!"

"I will Katsuki, it'll be our thing you know? A father-and-son talk."

"Sounds stupid." He scoffs.

"Language Katsuki." Masaru scolds.

Katsuki turns away from him. "Have a good day Dad." Masaru smiles at him as he glances at him and glares. "You know what? Just forget everything I said."

"Of course, I never heard a word Katsuki," Masaru says.

Katsuki believes his words knowing that he trusts his father with anything. He starts going to his classroom taking a deep breath, wondering if you would greet him with a cheerful face. Or will you just ignore him? It's not the first time you ignored him though— you ignored him if he was being mean to you or Izuku and demanded an apology from him then everything is fine and dandy.

A weird heavy feeling is mixing in his gut as soon as his name is brought up in his mind.

He lets out a heavy sigh and opens the classroom door. Some of his classmates turned their attention to him and some neither cared.

There was no good morning nor a stupid bright smile right in front of him. It made the weight in his heart heavier.

Is she around here?

You would usually greet him in the morning with that stupid smile on your face but now you're gone.

Katsuki went inside the classroom to see that it was filled with his classmates. His eyes wander around the class searching for the (h/c) haired and (e/c) eyed girl in the class. But you were not to be seen.

Where is she?

He wonders to himself. It was rare for you to be late but it is the only thing he can conclude for now.

She must be running late today

He smirks to himself thinking how you would burst into the room like an idiot. He patiently waits for a couple of minutes as each student comes into the classroom. Eventually, the teacher comes in, but you don't come in at the last second.

The ash-blond was getting a bit worried as he tried to keep his cool.

She'll come bursting through the door at any second now

He patiently waits for you to bust in the door with a frazzled look but you never come.

There was a lingering feeling left in his mind but he shook it off thinking of another reason.

She must be sick or something

But little did he know that he was wrong in his assumption.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

143K 3.5K 14
One shots of Todobaku which you will surely love! different A.U.s updated every Saturday! Free to tell me ideas! Even the crazy ones!
19.4K 467 8
Just when you thought no one was like Bakugou Katsuki, turns out he has a twin brother. Together they're inseparable.
8.4K 202 14
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭.. ...
142K 6.9K 13
- female reader, fluff (bakugou fic) "you're stupidly cute, stop it."