Polaroids (ScarLizzie)

By 2Claemxraen

What if Scarlett had Rose with Romain Dauriac but she never married him nor did she start dating Colin Jost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6🌶
Chapter 7🌶
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (epilogue)
Bonus.

Chapter 11

1.7K 49 12
By 2Claemxraen

"What a night." Lizzie sighs getting in their bed after they took a shower and change into pajamas which is only a short and t-shirt. "Tell me about it." Scarlett said from the bathroom where she's brushing her teeth. She went into the bedroom wearing only her panties. "Take your shirt off."

"I have my periods." Lizzie tells her receiving a smack from a pillow. "I just want to feel your skin while cuddling you perv."

Lizzie giggles taking her shirt off throwing it at Scarlett with a smirk. The older rolls her eyes and went under the covers immediately cuddling in her girlfriend's neck. "Do you want it?"

"What?" Lizzie asked letting her fingers caressing Scarlett's spine absently. "Rose calling you mama?"

"I wouldn't mind, I mean I always wanted to be a mom. It's just- I- don't you think it's a little fast? A year ago we weren't dating." Elizabeth tried to explain her worry while Scarlett traced a line of feathers-like kisses across her collarbone.

"I don't. You were here to help me since day one even before. You helped since the day I met you. When he wasn't there, which was a lot, you were there to bring me to medical appointments, or build the crib with Chris, or even just to bring me ice cream in the middle of the night because I called you crying. I chose you to be a godparent for a reason, Lizzie. Because you were more a parent than he was. When he went on business trips you came live with me to help me, you took night shifts and diaper duty, you cuddled her and sang to her to make her sleep. If it isn't a mom's behavior then I don't know what is." Scarlett told her, Lizzie never saw how incredible she is.

"I don't want to take his place, he changed for her. What if he doesn't want it." Lizzie said worriedly turning to face Scarlett. "You won't she's a smart kid, didn't you heard her earlier she knows that she has a daddy and a mommy she just wants you to be her second mom. And it's something we'll discuss with him when he gets back from his vacation with Rose." Scarlett reassures her kissing her nose.

"I didn't understand how much we could love someone until I met you." Elizabeth whispered not breaking their eyes contact, it was like they could see each other souls when they look at each other like that. "I'm in love with you, gosh you made me into a softie." Scarlett chuckled nuzzling Lizzie's cheeks.

"You were already a softie love." Lizzie said putting a hand in front of her mouth when a yawn suddenly came. "Go to sleep we'll talk more in the morning."

Lizzie nodded and turn off her nightstand lamp, turning her back on Scarlett. The older quickly understand and wrap her arm around her waist, her hand massaging Lizzie's lower stomach. "You're a life savior."

"Mh I know." Scarlett answered cockily kissing her shoulder, both women quickly fall asleep.

-

August 6th, 2018:

Lizzie was in the garden taking care of her plants making cute voices while Scarlett was in the library reading a book, well in reality she was more looking at Lizzie through the window but still with a book in her hands.

It was a long busy year and she was happy to have some alone time, don't get her wrong she loves Rose to death. But after dying twice and getting a divorce calm time seems to look like heaven. A month after they finished filming Endgame she was on set for marriage story, then it was Lizzie's turn for sorry for your loss, and a month after Lizzie started filming she had to leave for the Czech Republic to film Jojo Rabbit. Meaning they had to do a long-distance relationship until Lizzie finished filming.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Scarlett snap her head around making her wince holding her neck, she didn't even saw Lizzie leave the garden. "Just thinking about this year. This was a lot of work."

"Yeah but next year will be less busy, you'll only be filming for Black Widow, and I sorry for your loss. Then it will only be some promotion for endgame and your movies. Oh before I forget, I came here because your phone was ringing you left it on the kitchen counter." Lizzie told her handing Scarlett her phone, she was going to go back to the garden but she sees Scarlett frown. "A problem?"

"No, maybe I don't know Romain called." The older explained immediately dialing his number and calling him, she puts him on speaker. "Scarlett? How are you?"

"I'm fine is there a problem? Is Rose fine?" Scarlett asked worry in her voice, Lizzie move behind her holding her shoulder. "Oh yeah everything is fine I was just calling because she won't stop talking about mama and mommy, and at first I thought it was you but I just understood that it was two different people. Who's mama?" He asked in a calm voice.

"That's Lizzie we're sorry we wanted to talk to you about that after you came back from your vacation, she starts calling her mama the day before you picked her up. We try to explain to her that it's something we have to discuss together but you know how stubborn she is." Scarlett explained relaxing a little.

"That's okay I'm not mad or anything I just wanted to be sure, maybe we can meet in a restaurant to talk about it next week?" He proposed to the woman.

"Sure fine by us." The blonde answer after asking for a silent confirmation from Lizzie. Romain let Rose talk to them a little before they hang up. "It went better than I thought."

"Told you." Scarlett smirked, she turns around and put her arms around her neck. "So how's this garden of yours?"

"Great will have strawberries in a few days!" Lizzie announced jumping on the ball of her heels, biting her lips. "Awesome!"

-

August 14th, 2018:

"Stop that." Scarlett told Lizzie putting her hand on her thighs to make her stop moving it. "I'm sorry I'm nervous."

"It's fine, it'll be okay." The blonde reassured her kissing her hand. Romain and Rose enter the restaurant at this moment. Rose greets both women with hugs and kisses then Romain greets them with a quick friendly hug. "How was the vacation?" Scarlett asked with Rose snuggling on her laps.

"Great. We had lots of fun! I saw dolphins! Daddy bought me ice cream lots of them! And he helped me build sand castle..." Rose rambled asking her dad to shaw the pictures he took of her, both women listening and watching with smiles.

They ate their food Rose not leaving Scarlett's laps, they still didn't bring the problem enjoying their dinner. "Wait Love don't move." Lizzie told her taking her napping and wiping the tomatoes sauce from Rose's cheek so it couldn't ruin Scarlett's shirt. "Here you go all clean."

"Thanks mama." Lizzie froze for a second before smiling and openings her arms to snuggle with the little kid all the while both Scarlett and Romain smiles at the interaction. "Talking about that I think it's time we have this discussion." He said seriously.

"Daddy you're scaring Li'." Rose giggles when she sees Lizzie gulp difficulty. "Thanks for exposing me, angel."

"I'm not against it, I mean it's something she clearly wants and it makes her happy. Her happiness is all I ever wanted, I trust you to protect her and love her like a mama now." He said making Rose grin.

"Wait for real you're one hundred percent sure with that decision because there's no going back after that." Elizabeth asked completely shocked he agreed to this quickly. "Well, it's not my decision to make, Rose what'd you think about calling Lizzie mama?"

"She's already mama!" Rose squeals happily turning to face Lizzie, her smile drops when she sees silent tears on her face. "Mama why you sad?"

"I'm not I'm not they're happy tears." Elizabeth answer kissing her head and posing her cheek on it to look at Scarlett with a wide smile, the older holding the same expression. Their eye contact was broke a few minutes after it started with Romain clearing his throat. "Still here lovebirds."

Scarlett throws him the finger while Lizzie quickly hides Rose's eyes with her hand scolding her girlfriend. The next few days are spent with Rose saying mama for absolutely nothing just to test it out and see Lizzie's reaction. Of course, the woman would always run to here to see what's the matter.

-

December 12th, 2021:

It's already almost been two weeks since they moved in the house, things were better now. They had decided that Friday night is movie night and Saturday is game night. So yeah yesterday was game night and for the first time in four years, Rose didn't see her moms team up.

If it was only that she would let it slide but they weren't sleeping together anymore, no kisses, no hugs, no soft touch passing next to each other, or almost no talking to each other. She was at the moment coloring with Lizzie behind her on the couch, she discreetly watches when her moms enter the room kissing her head but not Lizzie. "Mommy?"

"Mhm." Scarlett asked getting her attention from her phone to her daughter. "Don't you love mama anymore?" Rose wondered making Lizzie look up from her book surprised.

"Why are you saying that?" Scarlett said sitting down on the couch and motioning for Rose to sit between her and Lizzie. "The way you act around each other."

Scarlett looks at Lizzie sharing a looks for an instant then back at Rose, she sighs and takes her daughter's hand in her own. "We're in a rough pass for the moment, we didn't tell you because we didn't want to worry you. But I forgot how much you're smart. We're working on it, but I can answer your question of course I still love mama." The older blonde explained before sweetly kissing her head.

"Is it because I asked for a little sister? If it's that I don't want one anymore. I want you two together." Rose said tearing up thinking it was all her fault. Lizzie takes her hand and brings her in a side hug. "Angel it's not about that, it's not your fault we promise. It's some boring grown-up problem please stop thinking it's your fault."

"If you're not together anymore does it mean you're not my mama anymore?" Rose asked pouting. "Rose darling nothing in the world can change the fact that she is your mama. You don't change how you act towards us okay?"

"Okay. Does it means we won't be doing things we did before" Rose nods wiping her cheeks. "Like what angel?"

"They're this movie I really want to see in the movie theater." Rose answered sheepishly, looking hopefully to the two women. They both look at each other in a silent conversation then nod. "Go get ready Munchkin we're going to see that movie." Scarlett announced tickling Rose, making her smile.

Rose runs upstairs to change herself and both women are left alone. "I was thinking we could grab dinner before going to the movie?" Scarlett shared her thoughts.

"I thoughts you needed time." Lizzie said confused playing with her shirt. "I do need time to process everything but I also need to see if we can still work together. Plus it makes Rose happy so come on go get ready."

Lizzie gets up and went upstairs at the same time Dylan gets downstairs. "Hey, Scarlett how you doing?"

"Mh I'm fine we're going to have dinner then watch a movie it's going to be great." She told him smiling softly and putting on her shoes. "The three of you? That's great I'm happy for you. But I thought you were fighting."

Scarlett wasn't an idiot she knew him and Adelaide had heard their conversation from a few days ago, and since they stayed a lot with Lizzie she wouldn't be surprised if Lizzie had told them she was pregnant. "We kind of are, but I love her man and If I don't do anything I can to make it work I would regret it for the great of my life."

"I understand, have fun tonight." He said leaving for the kitchen when Rose came back. "Thanks."

-

I didn't forget I'm sorry I know it's 10 pm just had a family day after work. Take care of you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.8K 21
Y/N is the daughter of a famous director. After a breakup, she decides to return home to California where she meets Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth...
8.1K 409 43
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
35.1K 650 14
hello :) writing one shots of celebrities/characters. Please consider that English is not my native language. Request are open!! gxg gip
43.5K 1.1K 23
Fem Y/n x Elizabeth Olsen Elizabeth and Y/n have never met but what happens when fate collides and Y/n finds Lizzie in the middle of a panic attack...