The Student Teacher (Larry St...

Galing kay justallbands

Harry is the new student teacher in Mr.Tomlinson's class as soon as he finds out about Harry's sexuality he b... Higit pa

The Student Teacher (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Soo...Zayn¿

3.1K 82 14
Galing kay justallbands

Okay guys so you might be expecting to open this up and read a chapter of larry. but I have my opinions and I thought I had to talk about this.

as you may know, Zayn quit One Direction. No one saw it coming, I cried yesterday and today, and if you need to, go off the internet. I know you want to stay updated but your health is more than staying updated about a boyband. Im extremely sad about this and I couldn't believe it at first.

my friends all said that it was true but I was like no, no, it can't be. but it was. im truly going to miss ZAYN so much, but he is always welcome, I wish we would've enjoyed his presence more. it seemed like all we did was fight over ships, but that doesn't matter any more, well not right now at least.

I just want to wish Zayn the best of luck.

Even though it is hard to say, I will continue on being a directioner, and larry shipper.

-stay strong
ily-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 34.2K 157
Not worth the read, I promise lol The one where Harry is a famous singer and Louis is an uni student who just wants to get in his pants... until he d...
348K 13.4K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
84.7K 1.9K 40
Harry was a shy, socially awkward and geeky boy who is also the school's own personal punching bag. He was constantly bullied. He's never had many fr...
48.2K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...