Cavernous

By kaiwrotethat

cav·ern·ous /ˈkavərnəs/ adjective - "in too deep." *old, don't read.* More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

21

13.5K 484 152
By kaiwrotethat

Next Day.

India woke up in her bed, tangled in Durk's arms. She turned her body to face him, and he put his head in her neck, making her smile.

"You up Smurk?" She mumbled, and he hummed an 'mhm'. She stretched, tapping his arm, and he let her go.

She walked in her bathroom as he followed her, both of them brushing their teeth.

"What that is?" He asked, and thunder struck outside, making India jump, and he laughed.

"That scared the hell out of me. But it's cetaphil face cleanser." She told him, rubbing her soap in on her face.

"Do me." He mumbled, sitting on the counter and she laughed.

She cleaned his face with a warm rag, before pouring her soap on her hands, rubbing it in his face. She turned her facial brush on, letting it massage his face.

"You so handsome boy." She pecked his lips, and he smiled.

"Preciate you baby." He gripped her ass, letting her finish cleaning his face.

She washed both of their faces off, then moisturized them, before they laid back in her bed.

"It's been raining a lot lately." She mumbled, her leg throw over him as they watched The Lion King 2.

"You been staying out here your whole life?" He asked, rubbing her foot.

"Nope I'm from the raq." She told him, referring to Chicago, and he looked over at her.

"Foreal?" He inquired, and she chuckled, nodding her head.

"I moved to Atlanta when I was 10 though." She told him.

"Damn, I knew your accent was familiar, but that shit slip in and out. Your small ass ghetto voice." He teased, and she laughed.

"Tell me about you." She mumbled, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Uhhh, my birthday October 19, I'm 24. My daddy went jail when I was a few months, and I got a lot of siblings so my mama was barely there, she was working three jobs tryna provide for all of us. And even with three jobs it wasn't enough sometimes. Shit I started rapping when I was 11, on MySpace and YouTube. I dropped out of school when I was 17 to take it more serious. I been to jail a couple times, but I ain't been in 3 years now, I ain't tryna go back." He told her.

"Your daddy still in jail?" She asked, rubbing his hand.

"Yeah, ain't no telling when that nigga getting out. He gone for 4 counts of murder. He got 25 for each, but no parole until he finish at least half of his sentence. Nigga gone be old as dirt when he get out." Durk chuckled.

"You okay with that?" She looked up at him, and he shrugged.

"I mean I ain't really tripping. I didn't grow up with him, I don't even remember nothing about him. So it's not like I'm missing something, you know? I mean, it'd be good to have had somebody to look up to as a man, teach me how to be a man type shit. But since he was never there I can't really miss him." He shrugged again.

"Understandable. It's cool that you came out how you are though. You're a good person and done made a life for everybody around you, basically raising yourself. You should be proud Durk." She mumbled, and he smiled, kissing her forehead.

India pulled the cover up over her naked body once her air kicked in, the storm still loud outside.

"What about you? Who is India Royale?" He attacked her face with kisses, making her laugh.

"I was raised in Chicago, my daddy and mama was always around. We was poor as hell, but we made the best out of what we had. I stayed with my mama in Chicago, and I flew out here to Atlanta every school break cause my daddy stayed out here, until I finally moved in with him. He had finally started getting money so me and my mama moved with him for like a better life type shit. Then they got back together and we was a cool lil middle class family." She chuckled.

"And then I met my friends that I have now, and finished school with them. My niece was born when I was 13, I love my baby with my whole heart. Her name is Kianna. My mama got pregnant again when I was 12, and my lil sister was born right before Kianna. Her and my dad died two years ago, crushed by one of those eighteen wheeler trucks. Me and my mama got a 20 million dollar settlement from it, and yeah that's about it." She shrugged.

"Damn, you said that casual as hell. You miss them?" He asked, and she nodded, rubbing her necklace.

"Yeah, a lot. I don't talk about them anymore, tryna push it out my head type shit. Ion wanna think about what could've been, doesn't fix anything." She mumbled.

"What's that?" He pointed to the necklace that was a silver heart, and a mini bottle.

"This one got my little sister ashes, and this one got some of my dads. The rest we threw in the ocean in the Maldives." She told him.

"They'd be proud of you, but sometimes it ain't good to push shit like that out. It's okay to feel, you know?" He rubbed her leg, and she nodded.

"I'd just rather not. As much as I be crying, I hate crying." She chuckled, wrapping her arms around him.

"You cool as hell. Ain't no way you single." He pulled her leg up higher on him.

"I got some shit going on, but I am single." She shrugged.

"Good shit or bad shit? Can't be too good if you let me in that pussy." He smirked, and she laughed.

"Bad. Ion know what I'm doing type shit." She chuckled.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"Well whatever it is, you'll figure that shit out. Try not to think too hard on it, let yo heart lead you. But use your brain too so you know what you doing type shit." He said, and she laughed.

"Type shit." She replied, making him laugh at how they kept saying it.

India grabbed her phone, liking some of the videos their fan pages made of them.

durkxindia

188,209 views
durkxindia : They look so good together 😍😍😍
View all 2,309 comments.
jaydawaydashit : She is sooo cute 😍
jaydacheaves : @indiaroyale 😭😭😍
indiaroyale : Lmao y'all so crazy 😭❤️❤️❤️

indiabanksss

482,309 views
indiabanksss : The Smurks 😍 It's him holding her hand the whole time for me 😩😩
View all 5,092 comments.
indiaroyale : Not y'all giving me his last name lol
↪️ lildurk : Youn want my last name baby?
↪️ indiaroyale : Lmaooo yes boo I do 🥰
dailydoseofsmurks : OMG THEY COMMENTED

"They finna post that shit like we married foreal." India mumbled.

"We is, just ain't got the ring. We can get you that too though." He smirked, kissing her neck.

She laughed, running her nails through his dreads.

"I fly back to Chicago tonight." He said, making her pout.

"I don't want you to go." She mumbled, and he pecked her lips.

"Come wit' me." He rasped, and she smiled.

"I can't baby." She rubbed his neck.

"Ima miss you." He told her, kissing the side of her face.

"Ima miss you too stink. When you gone be out here to stay?" She held his face as he repeatedly pecked her lips.

"In a week." He smiled, making her laugh.

"Boy you was making it seem like you was finna be gone for months." She mushed his head, and he chuckled.

"Nah I live here in Atlanta. My last show Friday night, I'll be back Saturday morning." He told her, and she nodded.

"What time does your flight leave?" She asked.

"My driver gone be here to get me in 30 minutes." He replied, and she frowned.

"Why are you just now telling meeee?" She pouted, dramatically throwing her head back, and he laughed.

"The time slipped my mind to be honest." He shrugged.

"I want you inside of me before you go." She mumbled, locking eyes with him, and his dick instantly hardened.

"Girl yo lil freak ass. You wet already India?" He smirked, rubbing his finger down her slit, and she bit her lip.

"No baby I don't want that." She picked his head up once he tried going down on her. He chuckled, pressing her legs against her chest, pushing inside of her.

Her eyes rolled back as he began to slowly stroke her, a smirk on his face, watching her face scrunch up.

"India you-fuckkk." He grunted as she clenched around him, wrapping her legs around him.

"Shit, you gotta cum for me baby, let's go." He slammed into her harder hearing a horn honk from outside.

"Oh my godddd! Durk, shit." She moaned as her legs began to shake.

"Cum for me India. Let that shit out baby." He groaned in her ear, and her eyes rolled back.

"I'm cumming!" She cried out, letting the pressure in her stomach go, her creams gushing out around his dick.

"India, baby let me u-fuckkkk!"

"Durk don't cu-oh my god."

The both of them spoke simultaneously, as Durk released his seed inside of her.

"Shit India. Shit, shit, shit." He grunted, pushing deeper as his dick throbbed, and she moaned.

"Smurk I said noooo." She whined, looking down as he pulled out of her, watching his nut leak.

"I ain't mean to, you had your legs around me." He bit his lip at the sight as she frowned.

"I'm serious, damn Derrick I'm not on birth control." She mumbled, attempting to sit up.

"I'm sorry, if you get pregnant, you want an abortion?" He tilted her head to look up at him.

"I don't know Smurk." Her big eyes stared into his, and he kissed her lips.

"Just tell me what happens and what you wanna do ight? I got you baby." He said against her lips, and she nodded.

"Thank you boo." She mumbled as he kissed from her jaw to her neck.

"You welcome baby." He pecked her lips, before standing up.

"Damn ma you got my shit throbbing." He laughed as he cleaned his dick off, and she smiled.

"Ima miss you." She frowned once he had finished getting dressed.

"Ima miss you too pretty." He gripped her neck, kissing her lips.

"Call me if something happen ight? I'm sorry foreal, I ain't mean to nut in you." He said, and she rubbed her nose against his, making him smile.

"I will baby, and it's okay. Be safe and text me when you land." She mumbled, and he kissed her forehead, walking out. She heard her front door close, and she sighed.

She really hoped she wouldn't get pregnant, Kayden would kill her.

Lmao I had unpublished this cause I wanted to write a YB book but I don't have any ideas for it so I'm putting this back up. Today his bday btw I'm crying free my mans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 22K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*
1M 42K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
48.5K 2K 28
"𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝖾."
788K 27.1K 51
"Forever, no matter what?" I asked him. "Forever, no matter what." Started 07/12/21 Finished 07/25/21 *dont readddd pls*