Remnant's Exterminator

By SethEaton1

(Y/N) is a badly injured human, who was mutated, and now he has to live in a shell, which is odd, and he is s... More

Bio
Chapter 2: Initiation
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Friends
Chapter 5: Stray
Chapter 6: Black and White
Chapter 7: Ranks
Chapter 8: Investigation
Chapter 9: The "Impure" Daleks
Chapter 10: The True Creator
Chapter 11: Infiltration
Chapter 12: Fighting
Chapter 13: Round One
Chapter 14: New Challengers
Chapter 15: Family Brawl
Chapter 16: The Battle of Beacon
Chapter 17: Salem
Chapter 18: Defending Haven
Chapter 19: The Civilization

Chapter 1: Beacon

2.1K 24 23
By SethEaton1

That was all he could hear. (Y/N) opened his eye to see what looked like a screen. It looked like this.

(Y/N) looked up, and saw Jacques Schnee. He looked to see someone who was to be tested on, basically, his first kill. "PLEASE, I HAVE FAMILY!!!" "Shut up you filthy animal!!" said the guard standing by. (Y/N) then had a flash, of what happened: The lab, the bomb, his family. He then made a decision. He made the idea, of escaping, and destroying all the evidence of this crime, so no one else would make others like him. (Y/N) then said, "EXTERMINATE!!!" He then pointed his gun stick, and fired at the guards. He then said, "SCHNEES ARE WEAK!! THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE SUPREME!!! TOTAL BASE DESTRUCTION, PREDICTED IN 120 RELS!!!"

2 minutes later.......

(Y/N) watched as the fire burned, and stood next to the faunus. "Thank you," she said. (Y/N) looked at her, and said, "Leave the Fang. You can do more. You can show that you are not animals. I wish you the best of luck."

1 week later...

(Y/N) was looking for supplies. He was in a store, and looking for things to help him upgrade. He was sick of his look. The white and gold casing, and the Schnee Symbol on his back, disgusted him. Soon, he heard something, and saw a robbery going on. He then decided to take action, but someone beat him to it. It was a young girl with a red hood, and a large scythe. He then saw one of the henchmen behind her, and yelled, "EXTERMINATE!!" he then shot the man. He joined the girl, and she looked at (Y/N). 

The master mind was getting away, and (Y/N) said, "Climb on." The girl did, and the two flew up to the roof. There, they were shooting at a Bullhead, and were getting hit bad. Just then, a woman with glasses came, and she made a shield with her riding crop. The three fought, until (Y/N) shot an engine, and the bullhead flew off. "Oh my gosh, you're a huntress!" squealed the girl, "CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!?!"

Later....

"I hope you know your actions will not be taken lightly," said the huntress, who's name was Glynda Goodwitch of Beacon. She brought the two to the police station to be interrogated them. "You both have put yourself and other in great danger." (Y/N) was shaking inside his casing. He finally snapped, when he heard the word, "slap". He then shot the riding crop, and yelled, "YOU WILL NOT HARM HER!!!!!!" "YOU TIN CAN!!" "I AM AN ABUSED EXPERIMENT!!!!! ONCE HUMAN!!!!!!!" He then opened his casing, and he showed his true form.

"I was exposed to dangerous Dust Radiation from a bomb testing. The field was supposed to be off limits of testing, and my family was having a day together. And after testing, we were found." "By who?" asked Goodwitch. "The Schnees," said (Y/N) darkly, "We were experimented on, to become an extremely intelligent species of mutated humans. We were dubbed, Daleks. I was the only one out of the three of us. My parents were just...... thrown out like trash. I was trained to be a merciless weapon. Now, I resent the Schnees, and will do everything in my power to right their wrongs." Goodwitch and Ruby looked at (Y/N) in shock, and Goodwitch said, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for my scolding to make it sound like your abuse." "Apology accepted." "Perhaps I can help you?" asked a voice. A man with spectacles and a green scarf came, and presented himself. "Ruby Rose, you have, Silver Eyes." (Y/N) looked at the man, and he offered them both a place at Beacon Academy.

(Y/N) was brought to Beacon, where he was working on a new casing. When it was completed, he tested it out. Lazer worked, the arm functioned well, and his voice was now much deeper. The workshop doors opened, and he rolled out to reveal his new casing.

He rolled up to the landing dock, to welcome Ruby Rose, who he saw a potential friend. When he found her, (Y/N) saw her being scolded by a girl with white hair and clothes. (Y/N) then did a full scan of her DNA, and saw that she was a Schnee. He then yelled one word, that sent chills down everyone's spine.

Ruby then blocked his fire, and (Y/N) said, "MOVE!!!" "NO!!!! SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!!!" "SHE IS A SCHNEE!! THE SCHNEES MUST BE EXTERMINATED!!!" "YOU HAVE TO BE BETTER THAN THEM!!! IF YOU KILL HER, YOU'LL BE JUST AS BAD AS THEM!!!!" "EXCUSE ME!?!" "SILENCE!!! LEAVE US, OR BE DESTROYED!!!" The Schnee then ran off, and (Y/N) just ran over all her dust. "I know you don't like them, but could you at least try to be kinder?" asked Ruby. (Y/N) looked at her, and said, "I obey." "Hey," a new voice called out. It was the blond kid who threw up earlier. "What are you doing?" "Pest control!" said (Y/N). "It was just a grudge against a family," said Ruby. "I'm Ruby, and this is (Y/N). What's your name?" "Jaune, Jaune Arc," said the blond boy now known as Jaune.

The three walked around campus talking together. "I'm sorry," said Ruby, "but 'Vomit Boy' was the first thing that came to mind." "Really, well how would you feel if I called you 'Crater Face'?" "Inferior names," said (Y/N). After that, there was an awkward silence. Ruby broke the silence after saying, "So, I got this thing." and took out her weapon. "WOAH!" cried Jaune, "Is that a scythe?" "Yep, it's also a customizable, high impact sniper rifle." "Huh?" asked Jaune. "It's also a gun." "Oh." "So, what toys do you have Jaune?" "Oh, I've got this," Jaune said as he pulled out a sword, "and this." He then took his sheath and it expanded into a shield. "Weaponry is inferior compared to the current firepower," said (Y/N) pompously. "Well, it's nice. Not many people have respect for the classics. I'm a bit of dork when it comes to weapons. I guess I went a little overboard when designing her." "Wait," said Jaune, "You built that?" "Yeah," replied Ruby, "all students at Signal forge their own weapons." 

The two then headed off to the main hall, and met up with Ruby's sister, Yang. "Ruby, where'd the robot come from?" "He's an abused science experiment. He was given feelings, but they just treated him like any other machine." "I am so sorry. What happened?" (Y/N) then explained everything that happened, when a voice said, "YOU!!!" (Y/N) turned to see the Schnee. He looked at her, and the girl said, "Do you have any idea of what you've done!?! You're caused so much damage to my luggage!!! You better have insurance!!" (Y/N) stared down at Schnee, and she said, "WELL, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF!?!" He then said two words.

(0:00-0:02)

"STOP!!!!!" cried Ruby. "Wow, what did her dad do to you?" asked Yang. "What about my father?" "I AM ONE OF HIS TWISTED, AND ABUSED, EXPERIMENTS!!!!" (Y/N) then told her all about his past, and the Schnee then had a look of horror on her face. "I-I-I'm so sorry. I promise, I'm nothing like him." "Then leave me be!" boomed (Y/N). Ozpin then came up, and made an announcement. "Ahem," he said clearing his throat, "I'll make this brief, you all have traveled here today in search of knowledge. To hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But when I look amongst you, I see wasted energy. In need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this but your time here at this school will prove knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you, to take the first step." Glynda then said, "You will gather in the ballroom tonight. Your initiation begins tomorrow." "He seemed kind of off," said Yang. "Almost like he wasn't even there," said Ruby. 

(Y/N) slept well, and thought of what to do when he was on a team. He didn't know what to do, but he thought that he might try to get Ruby as a partner. That way he would feel welcomed, and have a friend who could fight. Jaune was nice, but not a good fighter. But only tomorrow would tell. (Y/N) then heard something, and yelled, "SHUT UP SCHNEE!!! WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!!" He then shut off his casing, and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 103 9
Escaping from Gallifrey, the renegade Time Lord known only as Y/N regenerates in his crashing TARDIS, plummeting down to Remnant. What lies in store...
117K 1.2K 16
Y/n has spent all of his life being treated like worthless trash, barely worth the oxygen he breathes. But after escaping an abusive home Y/n finds h...
45.8K 742 24
(Y/N) (L/N) is a jackal Faunus. He was a young boy with a loving family and a best friend named Ruby Rose. But this was stripped away from him by a r...
1.5M 22.1K 96
(Y/N) is a 17 yr old boy who's accidentally mutated with the power of electricity. (Y/N) was in a world full of infected (from Prototype), making him...