Cavernous

Por kaiwrotethat

cav·ern·ous /ˈkavərnəs/ adjective - "in too deep." *old, don't read.* Más

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

20

16K 532 551
Por kaiwrotethat

3 days later.

"You gone let me bring you out? They love you." Durk chuckled, on FaceTime with India as she drove.

"Ion want them in my business Smurk." She mumbled, glancing at the camera.

"All you doing is standing there and looking pretty. How's that in your business?" He smirked, and she laughed.

"Because you touchy feely boy. You like touching on me and I know they gone post us. I just don't like that type of attention boo." She shrugged.

"India go to my show and stop being difficult." He frowned, and she laughed.

"I miss you." She mumbled, making him smile.

"I just flew to you 2 days ago." He chuckled.

"So. Fly out again." She shrugged.

"I am tonight for a show, and I want you there. What, yo boyfriend ain't gone let you be with me?" He smirked.

"I don't have a boyfriend mister nigga." She frowned, and he laughed.

"You know I'm just fucking with you, but you coming?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll go since you miss me so bad." She bit her lip, and he smiled.

"I do. When I get out there Ima send you my hotel cause I wanna see you before the show. I'm tryna get in that pussy." He smirked, and she laughed, parking her car.

"Okay Smurkio. Ima hit you later." She mumbled, getting out of her car.

"Bye pretty Indie." He waved, before hanging up.

She knocked on the door, and a few seconds later, a shirtless Dave opened it.

"What you doing here?" He rasped, and she was about to answer before a girl walked out of his house, wearing one of his T Shirts.

"Can we talk?" She asked, unfazed by the girl, catching Dave a little off guard.

"Nah, we can't." He attempted to close the door, and she pushed it open, walking inside.

"India ion wanna talk to you girl." He chuckled, closing and locking his door.

"I can tell. You haven't been answering my calls." She hopped on his counter after grabbing a bag of hot funyuns.

"Ion know why you came over here, I'm obviously not what you want and I damn sure ain't bout to force shit on no little ass girl." He shrugged, and she frowned.

"Why you always need to bring up how old I am?" She asked.

"Cause you childish. So what you over here for?" He leaned on his counter, lighting his blunt.

"To see why you were mad at me." She shrugged.

"Hmm, let's see. You let some clown ass nigga kiss up on you and let them post that shit for the blogs as if you wanted me to see it, then I'm blowing your shit up for hours, and you ain't answer. I should be jolly as Santa huh?" He blew smoke out of his mouth, and she rolled her eyes.

"Asani you aren't my boyfriend, and I didn't let them post that I actually told him not to let them." She told him.

"You right, I'm not, so get out. You don't have to explain yourself." He chuckled, taking a pull from his blunt.

"I don't want you mad at me." She mumbled, and he looked away from her.

"India get out man. I'm not finna let you play with me like I'm a toy or something, you know how many bitches I got at my feet waiting on me? I'm not finna play with no young ass girl man." He scoffed.

"You keep saying I'm young, yet you're the one being childish. I'm sorry for making you mad, although I didn't do anything wrong since I'm single. But I apologize for making you feel like that. But if you wanna be like that, that's cool." She hopped off of the counter about to walk out, when he grabbed her arm.

"Asani let me go please." She mumbled.

"You just gone leave after I asked you not to?" He frowned, and she did as well.

"You just said I- oh my god you are crazy." She shook her head.

"I know what I said but you just gone leave? Just like that?" He tilted his head to the side.

"I'm not finna kiss your ass if that's what you were hoping. I did nothing wrong, I apologized for making you feel the way you did. I don't know what else you want me to do." She replied.

"Aight. You can go then." He let her go, and she folded her arms.

"Asani y-." She started, and he cut her off.

"Get out India." He repeated, and she rolled her eyes, turning to walk out.

He gripped her hair, turning her around and kissing her lips.

"No, no don't do that Asani." She immediately pulled away, and he tilted his head, blowing smoke the other direction.

"Do what?" He mumbled.

"This, don't be tryna kiss on me you literally just told me to get out." She frowned.

He smirked, shaking his head.

"Aight." He put his blunt back in his mouth, and India rolled her eyes, walking out of his house.

She was tired of the manipulation Dave and Kayden were putting her through, and she wasn't going to have sexual relations with either of them for awhile because obviously they couldn't handle that.

She got in her car, pulling off towards her house.

She grabbed her phone, calling Jayda and Kaleah.

"Yurrrrrr." Duke answered from Kaleah's phone, making India and Jayda laugh.

"Give my bestie back her phone dukey booty." India chuckled, and he smacked his lips.

"Yeah dukey booty." Jayda repeated, laughing.

"This why ion like y'all like ugly asses now." Duke retorted.

"Boy give me my phone, got me going crazy looking for my shit." Kaleah could be heard in the background before shuffling was heard.

"Always in my business. Hey besties." Kaleah said to them.

"Heyyyy yall. What y'all doing?" India asked.

"With my sneaky link." Jayda chuckled, and Kaleah laughed.

"With mine too chile." Kaleah replied.

"Jayda, Von out here?" India asked.

"No he flew me out to Chicago." Jayda smiled.

"I knowwww that's right." India dragged her sentence making them laugh.

"I was just calling to check in with y'all. We should go to the club or something next weekend." India told them.

"Ouuuu yes that shit gone be lit cause it's Labor Day weekend." Kaleah replied.

"We should go to a block party instead of the club, I know they gone be throwing down." Jayda said.

"I'm down, just let me know. Somebody calling me y'all I gotta go, bye love y'all." India rushed them off the phone, hanging up and answering Durk's FaceTime as she pulled in her driveway.

"Hey Smurk. You here already?" She chuckled, walking in her house.

"Yeah I just landed. Lemme chill at your house India." He said, and she looked in the camera.

"You miss me that bad?" She smiled.

"Yeah, and plus ain't no paparazzi at your house, these niggas all over my hotel." He flipped the camera, showing her.

"I'm finna send my lo. It's just you right?" She mumbled.

"Yeah baby." He replied, and she smiled.

"Mkay boo. I just sent my address. Ima leave the door unlocked because I'm finna get in the shower." She told him.

"Preciate you baby, I'm on my way." He said, and she nodded, hanging up.

She connected her phone to her speaker, shuffling her playlist.

She put her bonnet on, turning the hot shower on and stepping in. She closed her eyes, letting the water run down her body as she sat on her shower bench.

She hummed lowly along to a few Jhene Aiko songs, before she heard her front door open.

"Baby?" Durk called, and she smiled, shaking her head.

"Come to the back Smurk." She raised her voice a bit so that he could hear her. A few seconds later, he opened her shower door, stepping in with her.

"I ain't tell you to get in with me." She laughed, standing up and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I missed you girl." He gripped her ass in both of his hands.

"I missed you too stink. How was the flight?" She held his face, pecking his lips a few times.

"Quick as hell, I slept the whole time." He shrugged, and she chuckled.

"You look handsome." She mumbled, rubbing his neck that was covered in tattoos.

"So sit on my face then." He kissed the side of her face, and she laughed.

"Now where was the correlation in that?" She smirked.

"There was none, I'm tryna eat your ass though." He returned the smirk, and she laughed again.

"You lil freak a leek. What time your show start?" She asked.

"In two hours." He told her, and she frowned.

"Derrick that's not enough time for me to get ready." She pouted, and he smiled.

"Oh well. Come on, I'm foreal bout you sitting on my face." He gripped her ass.

"How I'm supposed to do that in the shower?" She laughed, and he picked her up, holding her against the wall.

"Oh my god." She moaned, gripping his face, and he smirked against her.

20 minutes later, he was helping India out of the shower.

"It's not funny." She pouted, holding around his neck as he carried her.

"You like eating my ass?" She asked, making him laugh.

"Yeah, you taste good as fuck." He kissed her neck, sitting her on her bed.

"You so nasty." She smiled, holding his face as he left kisses on her.

She turned his head, kissing his lips. He gripped her neck, her tongue flicking in his mouth.

She smiled, sucking his bottom lip as she pulled away.

"Nah, you nasty. Your lil freak ass." He smirked, and she laughed, grabbing her lotion.

The two of them got dressed, and Durk's sprinter came and picked them up.

"You always this shy?" He chuckled, watching her leg shake.

"Yes, I really am." She laughed, pulled her latex jeans up as she sat in his lap.

"You look good." He told her, and she smiled, turning to face him.

"Thank you boo." She kissed his neck, before licking behind his ear.

"Girl get your freak ass on." He laughed, gripping her ass.

"I should've let you nut in my mouth before we left." She mumbled in his ear, and he bit his lip.

"India chill out girl." He kissed her shoulder and she smiled, feeling the van stop.

"You gone let me when we leave?" She asked as he helped her out of the van.

"For sure." He smirked, kissing her face.

"Here boo." He passed her a stack of money, and she chuckled.

"What's this for?" She smiled.

"Just because. You wanna take pictures?" He held her waist, and she nodded.

Durk pulled his hoodie down as the flash went off from the photographer, and India smiled.

"You so icy." She referred to his chains that glistened in the light.

"We gone get you some." He told her, wrapping his arms around her and she smiled, kissing the side of his face.

"Aight girl. It's paparazzi around, they gone be on yo ass." He said in her ear, and she grabbed his face, kissing his lips, feeling flashes on them, and he smiled.

"Who gone check me?" She mumbled, pecking his lips before pulling away.

"Ain't nobody gone fuck with you." He gripped her ass, and she laughed.

"Ight, now y'all just showing out." One of Durk's friends approached them, making them laugh.

"India this booka, memo, and 40." Durk introduced them.

"Hey y'all." India gave all of them a side hug, before standing behind Durk.

"We done heard a lot about you." Memo chuckled, nodding his head in approval.

"What that mean?" India frowned.

"Nah, nah, all good things. He don't ever tell us nothing so for him to talk about you is good." 40 assured her, and she slowly nodded, looking up at Durk.

"I ain't told them nothing sexual, chill out baby I ain't running your business." He said in her ear, and she smiled.

"Mkay, thank you." She kissed the side of his face.

"Let's go, they need you out on stage." Booka said, and Durk grabbed India's hand, leading her inside.

He pushed through the crowd of people, and India heard people screaming her name. He put India in front of him, wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

She smiled, waving at them as they recorded her and Durk.

"Oh my godddd she's so pretty!"

"India hey!"

"That bitch bad."

India heard a few different things, and she laughed, letting Durk and Booka help her on the stage.

She posted the picture Durk's photographer took of her, as he kissed the side of her face.

"Can I post you?" He asked, and she chuckled, nodding her head. She liked the picture he posted, putting her phone on do not disturb.

indiaroyale

Liked by jaydacheaves and 423,912 others.
indiaroyale : Unproblematic but I can be a fucking problem. 📸 : @shotbyjb
View all 12,209 comments.
lildurk : 😍😍😍😍😍😍
kaleahhh : SURE TF can! 🥰

lildurk

Liked by indiaroyale and 821,209 others.
lildurk : Pretty bitch on the side of me, know I'm coppin' ha'.
View all 20,210 comments.
indiaroyale : 💗💗💗

theshaderoom

Liked by arroganttae_123 and 1,210,023 others.
theshaderoom : #TSRBaeWatch : #IndiaRoyale and #LilDurk out here boo'd up at his show! 😍 credit @durkxindia
View all 44,200 comments.

"Don't worry about them, they gone talk regardless." He said, seeing the blogs had posted them.

"How do they be getting pictures so fast?" She chuckled, and he shrugged.

"Don't let them get to you, ight?" He held her face, and she nodded.

"They already got fan pages of us and shit." She said, and he laughed.

"As they should. You look pretty." He told her, making her blush.

"Thank you Smurk."

They all so in love with her < sarcasm. No poly this time y'all I swear lmaooooo.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

133K 2.5K 31
Read To Find Out 🙃✨
708K 33.4K 29
Do you remember who you were, 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞? 'Cause 𝐈 do.
699K 22.6K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*
55.6K 2.1K 28
"𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝖾."