Full Circle

By SammonWT

Being a love child, Jesreen was the center of her parent's world. She and her mother were torn when they lost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 17

20 6 10
By SammonWT

Unedited 22/10/2021

  "Ok, let's make a deal, get some rest. I will come and pick you up at 4. If you still don't feel up to it, I will keep your company until you are ready to sleep."

  "But you are going to miss out and I know you are looking forward to it."
  "That is ok, I will be there tomorrow."  He was looking forward to going but that was because he saw it as a good opportunity to spend time with her.

  "Ok, see you at 4." Jesreen knew he wanted to go, if she did not go, he would not go either. So, at 4 when he reaches, she will be ready and waiting.

She went and got some rest and when he pulled up, she will wearing a baby blue blouse and jeans pants.

This was not one of her favorite blouses because of the number of decorative layers which conveniently disguise her pregnant belly.

She smiled; it moves from her situation to her bludge. Now her pregnant belly. She was sure it will soon be her baby.

Ignoring the fact that it was going to be warm, she let down her hair. Other than her mother's red lipstick, her makeup was light. She also sported a pair of her mother's earing. If she was going, might as well just enjoy herself.

Kevin was on his way to Jesreen's
House, he hopes she was feeling up to going. If she does not feel up to it, he would spend the evening with her.

He would have more fun spending the evening at her home than at the festival without her.

When he pulled up at her gate, she was already waiting on him with more makeup than he had ever seen with her hair down. She was also wearing her 'I'm not sad today face.

  "I'm glad you decided to go, you are going to enjoy yourself. You are looking lovely." Kevin greeted her as she sits in the car.
  "Thank you. You look pretty smart yourself." She returned with that mischievous tingle in her eyes.

  "You never tell me how come you left work so early today."
  "I did a few hours for Sally this week, so she came in early. She shushed me out saying everyone will be at the festival so she will be able to manage seen that the diner will be quiet."
  "I'm glad it worked out that way."

You could hear the excitement a mile away and also sees it as you get closer. Families could be seen everywhere.

Daddies with toddlers on their necks while mommies had a baby in their arms, or a bigger child held on to them.

Grandmas are here with their grandkids. Most of all you saw teens who were so proud of their independence, talking and laughing with each other while making an itinerary of the many rides.

Then you have the older teens and young adults who are mostly there with their dates.

Kevin parked, and they both headed for the gate holding onto each other hands, one would think they were a regular couple.

Jesreen looked down at their hands and was conveniently informed that the crowd was thick, and they did not want to be separated. They both laughed while scanning the area for the guys.

Not finding the guys, they just walk around, familiarizing themselves with where to find the different rides. He bought them cotton candy and popsicles.

Jesreen decided she was going to be carefree for the day and enjoy herself, knowing this is the last time she will be able to be a carefree teen. Making sure not to do anything harmful to the baby.

And that was just what she was doing, enjoying herself. Kevin was more than happy to see her enjoying herself.

Kevin saw a hammer game and decided to the big white teddy bear for Jesreen. He made two attempts and had to settle for Winnie the Pooh sitting around his honey pot and a red stuffed heart.

  "You are losing your touch; two attempts and you could not get the grand teddy. Let me show you how this is done." Brian said grabbing the hammer from Kevin.

Jesreen looked around and all the guys were there. Brian was only to secure Tigger, Winnie's friend.

  "These two belong together," Bryan said, putting Tigger in the same hand which held Winnie.
  "Wouldn't want to keep them apart." He smiled.

Billy and Jonny tried with no better luck. It was Chris's turn and he proudly present Sammy with the grand teddy. They all clapped and congratulated him while he was busy getting his thank-you kiss from Sammy.

  "Who have we here?" They looked around to see Luke and his family. He introduced them to his wife Onecia, son AJ and daughter Ikeemah. Kevin then introduced them to Jesreen.

  "So, you are Bryan and Kevin."
  "No man, you did not tell her," Bryan laughed. The next half hour was spent catching up and telling stories of past festivals.

Moving around, they ran into a lot more people who had moved away but were back for the festival.

A/N

A long-overdue chapter. I hope I can make it up by updating by tomorrow.

I want to shout out a big thank you to BooksbyLwordpress for featuring me in Meet The Author Showcase. Full Circle was on her weekly promotion. Go on over and check out her work.

Now to all my readers and voters. I am continually grateful.

Continue read, vote and comment. ♥♥♥♥.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 62 29
Mahir and Avantika meets in college. They become best friends. Gradually their friendship becomes deeper and it changes into a relationship. They fal...
703K 31.7K 45
[This story is free as of February 10, 2021] "Move over A Walk to Remember, and make way for one of the most heartwarming stories this side of Wattpa...
6.2K 424 29
He is an adult yet a child from mind. She mature yet a childish girl. He is crying because he is rich. She is crying because she lost her parents wea...
5.2K 247 24
A nineteen year old black girl escapes the clutches of her abusive father with her pregnant twin sister. Less than a week later, she's left to mother...