Her smile His favourite sight...

winteratheart__ tarafından

"Isn't it beautiful? Two people who didn't even Know each other once, Now pray for each other's happiness E... Daha Fazla

✨Prologue✨
Chapter 1 | Sister
Chapter 2 | Humilation
Chapter 3 | Fear
Chapter 4 | Cruel Decision
Chapter 5 | Soft touch
Chapter 6 | Uncomfortable
Chapter 7 | Heavy sleeper
Chapter 8 | Tea
Chapter 9 | Happy
Chapter 10 | Upset
Chapter 11 | Rambling
Chapter 12 | Husband
Chapter 13 | Gentle
Chapter 14 | Parents
Chapter 15 | Good Girl
Chapter 16 | Moment
Chapter 17 | Waiting
Chapter 18 | Smooth Skin
Chapter 19 | Painful
Chapter 20 | Innocent
Chapter 21 | Lame fight
Chapter 22 | Crying
Chapter 23 | Pain
Chapter 24 | Hurting her
Chapter 25 | Embarassed
Chapter 26 | Shyness overloaded
Chapter 27 | Serious Talk
Chapter 28 | Overwhelmed
Chapter 29 | Romantic
Chapter 30 | Fake
Chapter 32 | Flustered
Chapter 33 | Smile
Chapter 34 | Happy
Chapter 35 | Dumb
Chapter 36 | Love
Chapter 37 | Pregnant
Chapter 38 | Dangerous
Chapter 39 | I love you
Epilogue ✨
New Book ✨
✨Bonus Chapter ✨

Chapter 31 | Painful

17.1K 913 160
winteratheart__ tarafından

I observe everything silently, the way Zaina bites her lips nervously as if she has done a biggest sin and  she is guilty and then the way Ayaan look so mad that he is going burst out any moment but is controlling to not make any scene.

I do not comment and Question but keep quiet like always didn't want to make a scene Infront of everyone and make a fool of myself.

"Kinza...we should leave" Ayaan walks towards me and I take a step back when he is near me not feeling like staying close to him and my head spins and my heart breaks into trillion pieces when I get a hint of Zaina's perfume on him. He raises his eyebrow at my behaviour as if he was not just sticking with another girl. Willingly or unwillingly he was close to her and I think I should knock some sense into him.

"It's—It's raining" he curses under his breath and looks towards the window we're it's pouring heavily, he was too busy with something else that he did not hear and see the rain which is pouring and crying as my heart is.

"What should we do now?" He looks at me and I look everywhere else other than him "Son, it's pouring I think you should stay" Abbu walks through the hallway and speaks but I feel Ayaan's eyes on me. "No it's okay, I can drive" Ayaan denies his offer but abbu is abbu they have their way in making them listen "it's pouring Ayaan, It's not good to drive in such a heavy weather" he speaks logically and after a fine argument he agrees.

"Kinza why do you look like you will pass out what's wrong?" Dad laughs and I force a laugh at his sentence when I do not feel like even curving my lips up.

"Kinza can sleep with me and Ayaan with Abbu and—" before Zaina gives her opinion ammi cuts her off.

"You both can take rest in our room" she smiles at us and I don't feel comfortable in kicking them out from their own room.

"But—"she cuts me off before I could protest "No buts, we are comfortable in staying in the guest room, it was not used for a long time and I don't want our son in laws to feel uncomfortable on his first stay in our house" she smiles at Ayaan who is looking uncomfortable.

"I am sure I will be more comfortable if we sleep in the guestroom. I don't want to steal your comfortableness that would make me feel more bad" He speaks with a sincere voice that makes me roll my eyes, but ammi Abbu protests against it and finally after so much hesitation they agree.

And now I am leading him towards the guest room.

I can feel his glare burning my back but I give no attention to it.

I enter the room which is nothing compared to his and the bed is not as large as his but is comfortable for two people's.

"Kinza?" I walk towards the bed to dust and clean completely ignoring him and his call.

He again tries but now the door being locked can be heard "kinza I am talking to you" he now sounds pissed, if he have guts to ignore his wife and stick to another women then he should know how it feels to be ignored.

A gasp leaves my lips when I was harshly pulled by my arm, I glare at the guy whose gaze is intense "stop acting like a freaking kid! You sister was not enough to play with my nerves that you are joining her team?!" He looks really pissed and a part of me is screaming at me to act like a mature woman and speak it out but the way is glaring at me after letting a women stay close to him kills all the good parts and thoughts in me.

Ayaan ايان

I glare at the girl whose eyes are blood shot, I fucking don't know the reason. And when she acts like a damn kid playing this ignoring shit, it really cuts my nerves.

Her freaking sister who I think has gone mad was not enough to jump over me all of a sudden that she is acting like this now.

What is this? Some kind of drama that I need to handle?! I am not into pampering and shit and following some like a damn puppy when I did nothing!

"Don't act like a deaf when you are not" My voice is so deep that it surprises me but the anger I am feeling is radiating through my voice I can tell that.

She does not blink her eye and glares into mine, but the little flinch when I yelled at her did not go unnoticed by me but she was fast to hide "Then you should not act like a bachelor when you are not" she growls making me confused by her words and her eyes are glistening with tears but she does not cry.

"What do you mean by acting like a bachelor? I hope the next moment you open your mouth to reply you don't utter rubbish kinza cause I am not taking this shit and you know that, so think before you talk" she twists her wrist. Anger can be clearly seen in her eyes and I don't know the reason.

Marriage sucks!! I need to give freaking explanation to every fucking one!!

"The way you were sticking to another women and looked like you enjoyed it what do you think I should imagine from that scene" What the—what is she saying? How can she even think like that? Enjoyed? She don't even have a bit percentage of trust in me?

She looks at me with wide eyes and presses her lips together as if she did not meant by what she said or as if she did not want to say that out loud, and the little pity and fear in her eyes makes me feel like it's just a game as her sister was pulling out.

One knows how to break one's heart physically and other does it verbally.

I pull myself away from her, feeling disgusted on myself for staying close to her, when she thinks I was just jumping over another women and now I am sticking to her.

I gulp feeling sick "good...I hope you are thinking the worst and I am not going to clear it" I lower my eyes not enjoying our eye contact which is something I love to make with her. Eye contact. Which holds so much power and understanding but now? I only see doubt in her eyes.

I walk towards the washroom feeling suffocated in this room and the heavy rain is doing the worst. The bathroom is quiet big and I pass my time walking from here to there.

I wash my face when my eyes stings hating the clenching feeling in my heart, I splash water and breathe out calming my shitty self.

And after what felt like ten minutes, I walk out to find an empty room, but my heart jumps out of my chest when I hear loud scream from outside. I rush out throwing the towel carelessly on the floor.

I hurry to climb the stairs when the loud yells and glass shattering can be heard from upstairs.

My heart trembles at the possibility of kinza being injured "Kinza!!" Ammi screams at her and when I reach their room I see her lashing over her sister pulling her by her hair and Abbu trying his best to not touch those girl who looks like they will kill each other.

"You are a housewrecker!! You freaking witch" a gasp leaves my lips when I see them doing street fighting, I rush towards her and pull her by her waist and when she was pull backwards by me she throws her legs which meets Zaina's jaws.

A gasp leaves everyone's lips and Zaina holds her jaw looking in real pain.

Both having tears in their eyes, but kinza is crying the most.

"What are you doing?" I hide her against my body holding her close but she is too strong and difficult to handle "LEAVE ME!! I am going to kill her!! She is a witch how can she do that to us and say so calmly that she needs you now!! Fucking Now!! When I have accepted this marriage and everyone is moving on?!! How can she fill your ears?!!" She yells and I look at her with wide eyes surprised when she says half of the words her sister said to me in the kitchen and all of a sudden started threatening me that she would die if I do not leave kinza...she was acting like a freaking kid and when I was holding her hand to check the wound she got by me when I pushed her away thats when kinza came.

"Calm down" I squeeze her waist calming her down but she does not look like any where near calming. "Your Abbu is not yet healed! Do you want him to end up in the hospital from this mental pressure!" I glare at her speaking in a low but harsh voice so only she could hear when I see Kinza's abbu looking shocked and surprised, I am scared if he again falls ill, I can't see kinza crying like that again.

Her body instantly relax and she look at me with wide as if she forgot about her Abbu's presence and his illness and now she remembers it.

I wipe her wet face and I so want to lean and kiss her and hug her tightly when I see sniffing so she doesn't cry out loud.

"I am sorry" she mumbles and squeezes her hand nervously "It's okay stop crying" I wipe her tears again when I see how wet they are.

When somebody hisses behind I turn to look only to find Zaina in terrible state—god kinza is scary never thought she can be so wild.

After doing everything now she holds my arm and hides behind me. As if she is scared of wrath and I am her shield.

"Can anybody explain us what is happening?! Kinza why the hell where you so devoted in killing your sister?!" Kinza does not reply but only tightens her hold on my shirt "open your mouth for godsake when I ask something!!" Kinza jumps when her mother yells on top of her lungs looking so pissed.

My every nerve is yelling at me to defend my wife but I do not since she knows her mother better I am sure she can handle her better.

"Be..because your daughter is a bitch" she holds my shirt tight after letting out rude words and I look at her with wide eyes not expecting her to handle it like this.

"You—You are a bitch!! How dare you say me bitch" Zaina stands on her legs with a red face and damn angry look she glares at Kinza who is rather calm now.

"Because you are...you try to manipulate my husband and act like his is getting close to you when you were the one throwing yourself on him when I was not there! After leaving him you do this thinking he will except you? No he wont and For your kind information that is called bitching you bitc—" I claps my hand over her mouth not liking the way she is cursing in front of everyone and I ignore the fact that a part of my heart is smiling when I see her defending for us when I am standing there like a coward.

"Ammi see what she—" I hard slap on her cheek stops her and a gasp leave my lips when her head flies through the other side. After what she did I should not even look at her with pity but now after seeing her getting insulted infront of me whom she still thinks can be his a part of me feels bad for her.

So I hold Kinza's wrist and drag her out, to not watch is going to happen and which is not painful for me but can be painful and humiliating for a women to get insulted infront of a guy.

"You looked scary" I glance at the girl who is having a straight face as we are getting down the stairs she does not reply probably telling me she is upset and this ignorance does not trigger me as it did before.

I slow intertwine our finger and no matter how Cringe this line is but when she holds my hand and when it fits perfectly against mine it looks like it is made for me.

I close the door behind us but see her walking towards the washroom so I leave her alone and decided to talk to her when she wants even though I just want to through all our misunderstandings away and hug her and kiss her till my heart eases.

Taking off my belt which I know will be uncomfortable when sleeping, I unbuttoned first few buttons of my shirt. A sigh and groan of tiredness escapes my lips when my back touches the mattress which is not as soft as mine but is comfortable enough to have a nice sleep.

I place my arm behind my head before closing my tired eyes I think about the drama that happened today.

God that was one hell of a drama that can be qualified as a great episode in daily soap.

When the washroom door opens and again closes behind indicating that Kinza has come, I control the urge of opening my eyes and looking at her.

The bed slowly sinks and the lamp lights where switched off quietly. She ever so carefully covers me with the blanket and I can tell from her careful and silent gesture she is thinking that I am asleep.

I wait for her to do something maybe waiting for her to speak thinking that I asleep and that she can open her heart. But only my calm breath and silence can be heard.

After a good few minutes of pause.

My heart flips and skips a beat when she does what I was desperately waiting for, her body brushes against mine. She throws her arm over my torso and rests her head on my chest. Her soft feminine features are now pressed against mine which is doing so many things to my heart and body. But I ignore all the sinful reactions my body is giving and focus on something else that can calm my hot blood.

When I hear a very quiet whimper leaving her lips I open my eyes and snake my hand on her waist before pulling her closer so she can lay on top of me.

A gasp leaves her lips and she snaps her head up to look at me, her cute button nose is red and her eyes our so swollen that it breaks my heart and her lips are red from bitting and chewing them nervously.

My eyes like a pervert not lifting from her swollen lips that I want against mine, after contemplating whether I should talk first or kiss her first, I choose the latter when my hormones curses on me for even delaying a second and not tasting those lips.

I slide my hand to hold her messy hair before sliding my finger in the roots of her hair, A gasp leaves her lips when I give her roots a sudden pull and that's when I claim her lips which is too tempting to be avoided.

When her soft wet lips touches against mine my whole body burns from top to bottom. When I do not find us in a comfortable position I flip her body so her back is pressed against the mattress and that I am on top of her. I do not waste a second to again take those new favourite ones of mine against my mouth. I kiss with so much love and tenderness pouring all my apologies and needs in the kiss.

After what felt like forever I part away from her so she can breathe, her chest heaving up and down but that is something I am ignoring—yeah I am trying my best to ignore.

I press my lips against her forehead to give her loving and confronting kiss she needs.

"I am sorry...I should have explained and not yelled at you" with my lips pressed against her cheek I mumble tiredly.

"We umm we should talk about this tomorrow" I wish the lights were on so I could see her red flushed cheeks but a part of me is happy that the lights are dim didn't want her to witness something she should not.

"Yeah" I lay on my back and pull her closer but she soon snuggles and hides her face in the crook of my neck my hand drawing imaginary circles against her back as I try to calm my raising her heart, I shut my eyes and bite my lips when she throws her legs across my body, a very painful move for my body. And I can't do anything. Freaking hell.

I shouldn't have kissed her. Well, now my desperate ass needs to get punished by this unknown movement of her's.

.........

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

831K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
95.6K 7.7K 37
'When I first saw you I said Mashallah and then I said Inshallah' ...... "I am so close to smacking your head with this pen now, Don't get on my nerv...
936K 43.3K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
679K 37.8K 35
" I don't wanna blink, cause I am afraid to miss even a second of your cuteness" •••••• I throw my head back while laughing out loud at the girl who...