Sleepyhead | H.P. Fan fiction

By Plantsimp

(Slow updates) various! H.P. Characters × Modern!f!Reader **✿❀ ❀✿** In this book Y/N has died on her epic ad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
The characters
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Love interests
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52

Chapter 19

5.5K 296 236
By Plantsimp

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Where the fuck am I?" Y/n questioned, while looking around the castle that she became familiar with in the last few months. It all looked a little.. Off.

'Yes! The new feature actually worked!' The voice suddenly yelled in her mind, while she just stood up from the ground groaning.

'You did this? Could have given me a warning, you know..' She complained, while dusting off her Hufflepuff uniform, that was much more old school.

'Y/n!! Don't you know what this means?! You get to meet the Tom Rid--' "Excuse me, what are you doing up so early, little Hufflepuff?" The voice was interrupted by a male, with a British accent.

"I was hungry.." She just lied, before turning to the male and when she saw his face she immediately turned around again.

'Why the fuck is young french model Tom Riddle in front of me?' She asked the voice, while purposefully ignoring the boy's presence behind her.

'That's my new feature! Anyways have fun, I have to tell the others about this!' The voice left her to her own devices and Y/n never wanted something to be physical, so she could fucking punch it.

So Y/n turned around to the boy again, before shooting him an awkward smile and finger guns. "Hello there, random Slytherin that I don't know~"

"You said you are hungry, so what are you doing here at the moving staircases?" He asked suspicious of the girl's real reason.

"Well.. I have a crush on one of the Ravenclaws and wanted to see if she would be here.." She lied once again, because she didn't know any Ravenclaws in this time period.

"She? You mean he right?" He asked her, while dragging her towards the great hall, not wanting her to be an embarrassment as she was waiting for her so called 'crush'.

"Nah, pretty sure I like a girl from Ravenclaw and well I don't know her name quiet yet.." Y/n retorted.

'Gosh darn it, not only is he the dark Lord, but also homophobic!' She complained, but remembered that the voice left.

'Voice what is my name here and my age and parents and stuff?!!' She panicked as she was forced to follow the handsome Slytherin to the empty great hall.

'Oh yeah almost forgot! Everything is pretty much the same, so you're name is still Y/n L/n and you're 12/13 and you are a pureblood. It's also currently the year 1941, anyways bye!' The voice rushed, before vanishing again.

"So who are you mister handsome stranger~" Y/n tried to panic flirt with the future mass murderer.

"I am not interested in muggle-born Hufflepuffs." He spat out and Y/n just looked at him, as if she was about to beat him to a plum.

"Well what about pureblood Hufflepuffs?" She tried again and Tom just looked at her weirded out.

'Honestly same my dude, I have no clue what I'm doing..' She thought, as she averted her eyes from the judgemental gaze of the Slytherin.

"Are you mentally ill?" He asked, because that was the only conclusion he could come up with.

"Very, but that's probably not why I'm acting like this." She told him and he motioned her to continue explaining. "Well you look pretty scary my man's and I just panic flirt when I don't know what to do.."

"You think I'm intimidating?" He asked with a smirk on his charming face.

His smirk was more sinister though, not like Cedric or Stephen's for example where you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"I actually said scary, but alright hear whatever you want.. Bitch." She muttered the last part and didn't even care if the Slytherin heard her.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" He glared at her, but Y/n just held her hand up in an 'L' formation.

"Take the 'L', babes. And I thought you couldn't hear the actual stuff I said, huh?" She taunted him and sticked her tongue out at him.

His presence was just so infuriating, because he thought that he could just cause her friends (in the future) pain and get away with no consequences. She just wanted to punch him. Hard.

"Do you know who I am?" He threateningly walked towards her, but she just shoved him back by the chest.

"Nuh uh! I know that you are not threatening me, while acting like a fucking fake bitch." She warned him. "I will rip you to shreds if you try to come at me again like that.."

Tom backed off a little because of that. Y/n didn't act like a 12 year old at all, she definitely didn't act mature enough to be an adult, but she was at least a teenager and not some middle schooler mentally. And other teenagers scared him more than any adult could ever.

"Anyways I guess I'm stuck with you for a while, so do you know the hit series Tom and Jerry?" She asked him, while sitting down on of the tables in the great hall, not quite sure which one was actually hers.

"What?" He asked completely confused by her sudden personality change. "Are you sure that you don't belong into an insane asylum?"

"Just answer the question, bitch boy!" She demanded.

"Well I have no clue.. I live in an orphanage, you see.." He told her, while faking a pitiful expression and looking down.

He only looked up when he heard a snort. "I'm so sorry, but that reminded me of this one muggle character named 'Technoblade' and he like kills orphans.." She explained, but when she saw his outraged expression she continued to laugh.

"You find this funny, don't you?" He said while banging his hands on the desk.

"Why are you acting like someone with mommy issues?" She asked, but then immediately covered her mouth. "Okay look that was so out of pocket, I'm sorry.."

"Who even are you?" Tom asked her completely done with trying to understand the girl, who he definitely thought belonged into a insane asylum.

"Y/n L/n, Hufflepuff second year and pureblood, nice to meet you." She introduced herself and held out a hand. Normally Y/n wouldn't really care to tell someone of her blood status, but it just felt right to do now. Probably also because she didn't want to die immediately.

"Interesting I'm Tom Marvolo Riddle, Slytherin and currently in my fifth year. I'm also a prefect so you better watch your mouth, badger.." He spat out, not telling her about his own blood status, most likely because he doesn't want to feel 'inferior'.

"Cool, anyways are you a virgin?" She just bluntly asked, which made him blush for the first time since they started talking.

"W-what?! Why would you ask something so indecent?! 10 points from Hufflepuff!" He yelled at her outraged, but she just looked at him unimpressed.

"Yeah, I already guessed you were." She stated simply, while already taking some of the food that had magically appeared on the table. "You are really hot not gonna lie, but your personality sucks pretty ass."

"You only talked to me for about 5 minutes!" He argued, while ripping the chickenwing from her hands.

She snatched it back, while looking at him with a dissatisfied frown. "And I already know that you are some psychopath, that thinks it's okay to hate on muggle-borns, you ain't slick mister.."

"Well that was your first mistake right there.. Haven't you learned, that you never call a psychopath what he truly is.." Riddle muttered darkly, but Y/n just laughed into his face, while trying not to choke on her food.

"Holy shit, I love how you are trying so hard to be edgy!" She still laughed at him.

"You know there is a friend of mine named Harry and he is also an orphan and my man's is so nice, maybe you should try to be more genuine, Tommy!" She told him, while continuing to eat she was basically starving.

"Harry? Who is that?" He asked completely confused, before Y/n grinned at him.

"You wouldn't know him.." She teased, while drinking some of the butter beer and grimacing. "Do you actually like this sweet stuff?" She asked, while eating some more to wash the sugary taste away.

"Ugh no.. I hate the taste, way to sweet." He answered, not really questioning the girl's antics anymore. She wouldn't answer him, the way he wanted to anyway.

"Same!! Oh my god, look now I kinda get why the voice in my head likes you so much!" She said, while tapping her forehead.

Tom just watched her shove food into her face and tilted his head slightly. "You hear voices in your head?" He asked, now fully stamping her off as bonkers.

"Only one voice and honestly it's great company, but sometimes it gets annoying." She started complaining, not really caring that the boy in front of her basically judged her openly. "After all it has a HUGE crush on you and always wants me to talk to you.. Like that's so stalkerish.."

"A crush on me?" The Slytherin asked, as if it was the most ridiculous thing.

"Why you acting surprised, bitch? You are quite handsome and have a whole ass sad backstory, so it's only natural for people to love you." She explained to him, while drinking some of the soup that was also on the table.

"What's your wand?" He suddenly asked trying to change the subject, but his ears were bright red along with his nape.

"Here." She just said as she pulled out her beautiful wand.

(Just insert your own wand measurements and everything here.)

"It's quiet springy as well, so it doesn't break easily." She explained, while showing him the beautiful wand up close.

"It's so pretty.. Well guess the wand doesn't always suit the caster.." He insulted her indirectly.

"Is this because I called you a bitch boy? Because as a matter of fact, I know how many people want me.." She shot back, before sticking her tongue out at him.

"But to be honest, Tommy boy.. Have you never gotten a love letter or something?" She asked still confused on how this idiot couldn't believe, that people actually liked him.

"No one dared to tell me, I mean do you think anyone is worthy of me?" He asked, while also beginning to eat. It was getting awkward just watching the girl literally vacuum in her whole breakfast.

"Nah." She simply stated, which made him look surprised before he smirked.

"So you do fancy me~" He concluded.

"I meant that no one would want to be with you, if they weren't mentally ill." She explained, but Tom still smirked at her.

"You are mentally ill." He pointed out, which made Y/n just deadpan at him. She stared him down with her e/c eyes, before sighing out in what seems to be annoyance.

"Alright then kiss me, pussy." She ordered him to do, which made him burst out laughing, but he only laughed until realizing that she was serious.

"Are you serious?" He hissed out, sounding more british than ever.

"I'm a child, of course not." She just defended, which then made him bang his head on the table repeatedly.

"Oh yeah, by the way.. Are you trying to become the most powerful wizard ever or something?" She asked him, to which he flinched.

"How do you know?" He asked her, while scanning the girl suspiciously.

"You are a Slytherin you know, your house is pretty famous on being ambitious and all." She explained to him, like he was a little kid.

"Ugh.. Why do I even still continue this conversation?!" He complained to her.

"Probably because you felt like you met the first person, that actually made you hate breathing in a long time." She stated, before standing up.

"Or maybe you fancy me, but honestly I'm just gonna state this here. You remind me too much of Roger and I hate that narcissistic piece of shit, so yeah sorry.." She ended, before walking away.

"Where are you going?" He hissed out, also standing up. Tom ate his breakfast, while the girl was ranting to him so he just left his empty plate there.

"What day is it today?" She asked him, as they walked out of the great hall together.

"Saturday, why?" The handsome male questioned, as the girl proceeded to exit the castle with him in tow.

"Well then we have all day for ourselves don't we? Follow me, babes." She said, while seizing his wrist and dragging him towards a certain tree.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter! This is supposed to present the title of the story, you know because of sleepyhead? And she is travelling time by being asleep? I'm actually quite proud of the idea, so I hope you guys also like it.

-Love Neslihan ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1K 28
Y/N Miller was a "die-hard" fan of Harry Potter books and movies... She always wished to have some kind of magic ✨ And one day, her entire reality w...
668K 21.1K 79
"We must hide the child... even hiding her identity until then she will be safe." - Albus Dumbledore. Join Y/N's trip to Hogwarts, the wizarding worl...
110K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
645K 14.2K 45
Everybody in the Wizard World seems to know The Boy Who Lived, but nobody ever heard of his little sister untill she goes to Hogwarts. She finds out...