Eachtrannach

By Sundaisy2003

Anastasia's life was boring. Until seven foot tall aliens with muscles of steel and demanding in nature land... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
WARNING

Five

21.5K 629 158
By Sundaisy2003

By the third day Draconian returned to feed me. I pretended to be asleep on my belly as he walked in. I heard his foot steps slowly approach me and it took everything I had not to tense as his foot steps edged closer.

The bed dipped as he placed his knees on either side of my small frame. Suddenly he grabbed my neck forcibly making my eyes snap open. I struggled against him to turn around so I could see his face.

With astonishing fluidity he stabbed something into my neck like a shot. He then took out the needle and rubbed soothing circle on where he had just stabbed me before flipping me onto my back.

"You were faking." His eyes held humor in them but I wasn't fucking laughing.

"What the fuck did you just stab me with?" I hissed.

I couldn't move my arms because he had his knees sat on top of them as he crouched over me.

"A tracker."

My eyes widened and panic consumed me.
"Y-you can't do that!" I cried.

"I can and I have. Stop your cries little female."

I glared at him full of hatred at what he was doing to me. His body turned me on and I hated it. I was supposed to hate it.

His pupils dilated and his lips parted as he breathed in.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused still struggling to move.

"Tasting your pheromones. You are aroused." His pink tongue licked his lips.

I stumbled trying to deny it, "I-I no! No, no, I am not!"

He smirked before he used his tongue to lick my neck and then down the valley between my breasts.

"My kind can feast off of pheromones. Not all of us but some..." he trailed off as his tongue reach my panties. "Now you will feed off of my pheromones."

I was dazed, I didn't even notice he had let go of my arms as his body moved down my small frame. With his eyes holding my gaze he grabbed the thin material and ripped it off with a low growl.

His big hands gripped my thighs and parted them farther then I had ever been spread. I wasn't a virgin but I was a novice. But It didn't take a genius to see that he was going to devour me.

"What a pretty pussy." He hummed.

His dirty words made me gush as he stared at my pussy, His eyes were fully dilated.

"Tell me to stop." He hissed as his grip on my thighs tightened. "If I truly disgust you... tell me to stop."

I tried to remember why I wouldn't let him touch me where I needed it the most but I couldn't think. All I needed was his face between my thighs.

"I-I" I couldn't tear my eyes away from his.

With a smirk he lowered his mouth to my core. His long tongue licked through my folds over an over until my chest was heaving.

He suddenly thrusted his tongue into me and I cried out; my thighs shaking. His tongue was so deep, rubbing against me.

He continued to lick and thrust his tongue; paying no attention to my clit. I tried to rub the swollen nub but he growled and narrowed his eyes. No touchy touchy got it.

He thrusted his tongue into me over and over until he pulled out and sucked hard on my clit. I cried out and gripped the silk like sheets as I grinded my release against his face.

My orgasm wasn't stopping. He lifted his hands from my thighs and groped my breast as he sucked even harder cashing me to scream out another orgasm.

With a final lick to my folds he rose up my body with his hands still on my breast and my legs hooked around his shoulders.

"Delicious." He growled before biting my shoulder. The crunch of skin and my scream was the only sound in the room. His fangs tore into my shoulder as my body shook.

Wave after wave of euphoria crashed onto me as he began to purr. By the fifth wave I blacked out. It was all too much. My body had been over stimulated by my alien captor.

The only thought I had was that I was doomed. If Draconian could eat pussy that good I was terrified of him thrusting his sex into me. I would break. I would be ruined for anyone else.

This alien would ruin me.
.
.
.

I Woke up in Draconian's arms as he was carrying me somewhere. I heard screams and shouts but my mind was too hazy to pay attention.

I kept staring at him, taking in his features, the way he holds himself. He wasn't unattractive. No, he was quite the opposite. He was lethally handsome.

He turned me on just by looking at me. I'm drawn towards him and to be completely honest... it scares me. The way he makes me feel scares me so much.

He's probably killed people before and here I am gushing over him like lust struck idiot. I just want to run far, far away. But he's the only one I feel safe with when I'm so far from home.

He lifts me up onto what looks like a mini plane.

"What is this?" I mumbled.

Everything is sore. My neck and my pussy.

"A means of transportation." He placed me softly onto what I guessed to be the passenger seat.
He collapsed into his seat and leaned back.

I startled as the baby plane jumped to life and took off into a sunset colored sky.

"Woah... is this your planet?" I peaked over at him.

He had his eyes closed and he appeared to be very tense.

"Yes. Is called Miro. We are Mironians. It's located in a portal in the Draco constellation. Heed my name."

"You were named after the constellation? My family and I... we call you eachtrannach."

"No my father was. I took his name after he died. I was named after a trench on one of our two moons. Eachtrannach? Irish for alien."

I was kind of shocked he knew what it meant. I observed the foreign planet. Sunset skies kissed the horizon, the plant life was mostly purple and the rivers and creeks were oranges. There were many hills and mountains the curved like a scythe.

"Is it sunset here?"

"No. It is midday. Our days last 58 hours on earth time."

My eyes widened, "how long are your years?"

He sighed, "our years are four of your earth years."

I was freaking out, "oh my god I'll age so quickly!"

He chuckled, "do not worry little female." He opened his eyes to look at me, "once claimed you will become full Mironin like me. You will physically look the same but you will age the same as I. You will gain strength and speed. Your body will adjust internally so that you are able to survive on Miro."

My mouth dropped in shock. Slap my ass and Call me Super woman. It was like I was gaining super powers or something.

"And you plan to do this? Claim me?"

He grinned biting his bottom lip with his fang, "Mmm yes sweet female, I do."

I blushed from head to toe, "I'll never let you but I am curious. How do you claim someone?"

His eyes shined as our mini plane came to a halt. I peaked out of the window again. It was a fucking castle hidden between two mountains.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. That's a castle!" I shouted.

"No it is a mansion but most generals are awarded these. This is nothing special."

He stepped out of the plan and gripped my waist to set me down on the ground. The ground was soft like a rug and it kind of freaked me out.

"Woah.." the castle was pitch black. The windows stood out with the reflection of the sky.

Purple trees lined a pathway to the entrance. As soon as I stepped inside I was floored. It looked so modern with the floating shelves, the floating staircase, and the open concept.

It was huge. The floors felt like normal floors inside and they were marble. Most of the walls were white and the accents were all black.

"Close your mouth little one and follow me."

I took my hand and closed my mouth as he said but was annoyed from his know it all attitude. He led me up the floating stairs to the second floor and opened large black French doors. Well they resembled French doors.

Inside was a fire place and rugs softer than anything I've ever felt. There was large cushions laid together in front of the fire place and a large black silk covered bed on the far wall behind the cushions.

"I guess you like black huh.."

"The bathroom is the door next to the fire place. If you want to put on clothes you simply press the panel button next to to that door; you could always go without though..." he chuckled as I realized I'm still not wearing panties.

I rush over to the panel covering my lower half and slam the button. A tight black dress materialized onto me and my other clothes materialized off.

"No panties?" I hissed

"No." He smirked.

The dress was tight and hugged every curve and crevice. It was also short, very. It stopped just a little over my private parts. I would not be bending over.

"This dress is ridiculous." I glared at him.

"You look delicious." He said and I froze.

His shoulders were still tense as he slowly stalked towards me. So I stepped back wards.

"Tsk. You are running again."

He unzipped his trousers that were already hanging low on his hips.

"I am hungry sweet female... won't you feed me?" He growled.

His pheromones attacked me and made me moan as the slipped over me.

"T-that's cheating!" I rubbed my thighs together.

He edged closer and bent down to my height as he kept releasing more and more. My body was taut. My nipples achingly hard against the thin material of the dress.

"Cheating? I think not." He growled loudly this time and my legs gave out.

His arms grabbed me by the waist until I got my footing again.

"Won't you feed me?" He purred.

I hazily nodded my head yes as I was consumed by lust. He didn't wait a second longer. His arms grabbed under my thighs and lifted them up against his shoulders as I squealed.

His hands had a firm grip on my ass as he devoured my core. I moaned loudly as he ate me up.

I couldn't help my grind myself against his tongue as I gripped his head. This was so erotic. I felt my release coming when he suddenly stopped.

"You don't cum unless I tell you to." He growled before diving in again. He drove me up to my release just to stop before I reached my climax. My cries of frustration only got louder by his fifth time of rejecting me my pleasure.

He suddenly threw me against the bed and Straddled my hips. He wiped my juices off of his lips with his fingers and then sucked them into his mouth.

"I could eat you for days." He purred before flipping us to where I was straddling him.

I felt his impossibly large bulge below me as he gripped my hips and slammed me down onto it.

"Ride me sweet girl." He hissed, then sat back as he watched me tremble on top of him.

He was so sexy I just wanted to touch him everywhere. I even wanted him inside of me. But I did as he asked and rubbed my bare pussy against his hardness.

With each stroke against him he would purr and I closed my eyes with my hands clawing against his chest and my head thrown back in pleasure. The friction was utterly delicious.

Who would have thought dry humping an alien would be so much fun. I went faster and faster clawing his chest with my nails. He hissed and sit up so fast I got dizzy. His large hands encircled my waist.

He drove into me hard, over and over again until I cried out my release. He didn't stop there though.

As soon as I finished he lifted me by my arms and placed me onto my knees on the bed. He pulled his cock out of his trousers and gripped it.

"Taste me sweet girl and I'll reward you."

To say he was big was an understatement. Note to self: 8 ft tall men have big dicks. It was huge. The tip leaking out clear cum. He had a stub above his cock that looked like a button.

I had an idea what it was for. What surprised me the most was the silver piercing sticking out from his tip. He gripped my Chin as I leaned forward and gave him a tentative lick.

He shuddered and urged me to keep going. I took his tip into my mouth and sucked hard while my tongue licked back and forth. He groaned and gripped my heads he thrusted in and out of my mouth quickly making me choke.

I pressed against him trying to get him to slow down.

"Yooor tooo biii" I slurped.

He shuddered again, "You can take it."

I nodded my head as he kept thrusting faster and faster until he stilled with his cock shoved down my throat. He tensed as hot cum shot down into my throat. He kept coming over and over until he gently pulled out and rubbed my cheeks soothingly.

"You did so well sweet female." He purred.

I felt some cum dribble down my lips and tears fall down my face from where his length choked me. I was a mess.

He bit his lip as he cleaned my face of his cum and my tears.

"I think I should reward you for taking me so well." He smirked as his clawed finger ran over my lips. "Don't you?"

I nodded my head yes without hesitation. God he's turned me into his personal slut and it hasn't even been a week yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 23.1K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
3.3M 23.7K 9
In the future, Earth is attacked by an alien race called the Leviathan. Years after the invasion, Iris is still struggling to survive among her peop...
6.8K 278 20
Kathleen had been imprisoned for years. She had no idea who they were or why she was there. Every day for years it had been the same thing. No ta...
238K 9.4K 54
Highest Rank: #1 Alien 6-21-21 WARNING: This contains Xenophile (Alien / Human smut) If you don't find interest then that, this is not the place to b...