Gassed up Love || Sunaxreader...

By minminoikawa

"You look so good when that smoke falls out of your mouth" "You think I'm cute?" "That's not what I said..." ... More

Smoke Rings
Fuzzy Nights
Waffle Shenanigans
Partys and Promises
Bloody Good Time
Avoidance
Lace
This Can't Be Love

Thank you for reading!

1.1K 24 2
By minminoikawa

Yep you're seeing that right. I'm officially deciding to finish this story. I think it came to a nice stopping point. Who knows I might add more to it later on down the road but for now Gassed Up Love is officially over. I think I'm going to focus on Tough Guy, my current IwaizumixReader fix instead of working on two at once for now. It got a little overwhelming doing two at once. Although I think when that one is finished I want to write either a kakehina or kuroken fic. Iv got some pretty good ideas for those. let me know what you guys would want to see. anyway, have a wonderful day, and thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 162 11
Atsumu and Osamu were your older cousins, your best of friends, the boys you grew up with Including their group of friends they met through car meets...
371K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
32.5K 630 17
y/n miya. A skater girl who is very popular with the boys. You were secretly a volleyball player with a big name but you couldn't tell anyone who you...
419K 13.3K 75
❝𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀, π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π…π”π‚πŠπˆππ† π‚π‘π€π™π˜. ❞ βπŽππ‹π˜ π…πŽπ‘ π˜πŽπ”, 𝐌𝐘 π‹πŽπ•π„.❞ .γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ β€· 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, (𝘠/π˜• ) 𝘦𝘯π˜₯οΏ½...