Fairy tails shadow Fairy Tail...

By iseenow123

Fairy tail is a guild of hyperactive guild mates ready to start a fight within any second and causes loads of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
5K Reads
Announcement
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

3.1K 69 12
By iseenow123

3RD POV:

Juvia"a devil user?"

(Y/n)"yes and it seems to be coming from above us"

Gimodelo"not only that but they are pretty tough"

Juvia"are they even tougher than you (y/n)-sama?"

(Y/n)"we seem to be on each other's level"

They continued ahead with the others and noticed they were at a a room with two stair cases

Simon"this way"

Erza"right Come one let's hurry!"

Everyone else went towards the stair case on the right while (y/n) went to the left with juvia following from behind

(Y/n)"huh? You're coming with us juvia?"

Juvia"of course I'm coming with (y/n)-sama I wanna show you how much stronger Juvia has become from your training"

Gimodelo"we'll if it can't be helped let's let her come with us"

(Y/n)"the mana is getting more tense the farther we go I might have to bring in one of the higher shadow beasts to help us"

Juvia"now that juvia thinks about it (y/n)-sama never told her about the shadow beasts"

(Y/n)"oh that's right"

Gimodelo"well water girl shadow beasts are creatures that live in the dark not wanting to be seen we come in different species some are myths others wild beasts and devils while celestial spirits are out going and stand out more shadow beasts don't instead they ignore the attention and hide away inly choosing strong users that have magic related to shadow or darkness like sir (y/n)"

Juvia"does anyone lead over the shadow beasts Gimodelo-san?"

(Y/n)"yes her name is Gorgon she's the queen of all shadow beasts she alone can wipe out humanity but doesn't since she sees no reason to do it she has a glare that can turn anyone to stone so she wears a blindfold most of the time and her skin has snake scales while her hair has snake heads attached to the ends of it as well as a long snake tail shadow beasts either take form of a beast or human"

Gimodelo"people using them is so rare that not even the magic council knows the last recorded event of a shadow mage using one of the shadow beasts"

Juvia"(y/n)-sama must be very powerful to use them then"

Gimodelo"of course sir (y/n) is his mana is amazing!"

(Y/n)"we're close now"

They stopped in a large room and noticed a large door

Gimodelo"they're in there"

(Y/n)"let's see who this devil user is"

Upon opening the door it was fully pitch black inside

Juvia"it's pure black..."

Gimodelo"this aura... IT'S A TRAP!!!"

Just then they fell into the darkness

(Y/n)"damnit we fell for it!"

Gimodelo"somethings not right I sense another devil magic as well and another it feels cursed for some odd reason"

After a while they landed on a floor the room was completely different it was like they were no longer in the tower anymore

Juvia"where are we...?"

???"AAAAAAAAGGGGGH!!!!!"

They were caught off gaurd by a scream above and saw someone crash into the floor

Gimodelo"that's the second devil user I felt"

???"the hell are we?"

???"don't know but this doesn't feel like the tower anymore"

(Y/n)"that voice...!"

Gimodelo"it can't be!"

(Y/n) and Gimodelo turned to see where the two voices were coming from and were shocked by the sight

(Y/n) and Gimodelo"m-master Irene!"

Irene"huh? Who are you two?"

???"yeah and how do you two know Irene's name..."

(Y/n)"wait a minute..."

(Y/n) was now looking at what seems to be a almost identical look a like to him but instead he had pink hair and black markings with two slit eyes on his face

???"your soul it feels like it's connected to four other ones"

Juvia"who are you and why do you almost look like (y/n)-sama?"

???"that's what I'm wondering as well we were just in the tower but ended up here"

???"WOAH YOU TWO ALMOST LOOK LIKE ME!!!!"

(Y/n) and his look a like turned to see another look a like but instead he had a bandana and hooded cloak that had the fairy tail emblem on them as well as holding a giant rusted blade

(A/n)"replace the black bulls mark with the fairy tail emblem instead")

Irene"though I do love that there are more people that look like (y/n) this is all so confusing and how do you two know my name?"

Gimodelo"that room must have put us together to what seems like possibly different versions of yourself sir (y/n)"

Irene"wait your names also (y/n)!?"

???"hold on so is mine!"

???"something isn't right here... why are there other versions of me?"

(Y/n)"ok I'll start off first my name is (y/n) Faust I was trained under master Irene and I use shadow magic as well as devil magic when united with one of my shadow devils"

Sukuna"ok then I'm (y/n) Sukuna I'm the cursed king of all curses and this here is my lover Irene to clear up confusion you others will call me sukuna"

Clover"I'm (Y/n) Clover I'm from the guild fairy tail and use my blades instead of magic since I wasn't born without any and to clear up confusion you guys can call me by my last name Clover!"

Irene"so a different me must've trained Faust over there and Clover is just like you my love but with no curse abilities or mana at all"

(Y/n)"you Clover I sense something in you that's similar to the shadow devils it seems you have one in you"

Clover"WHAT A DEVIL IS INSIDE OF ME!!!?"

Sukuna"damn your quite the yeller aren't you?"

Juvia"juvia can't help but notice Sukuna-san is in love with Irene"

Clover"Irene? Also juvia what are you doing here shouldn't you be with gray?"

Juvia"what does Clover-san mean by that?"

Clover"well I'm in love with Mira and you are always near gray and is heavily in love with him"

Juvia"JUVIA FALLS FOR GRAY-SAN WHERE YOU'RE FROM!!?"

Clover"also who are you Irene my other selfs seem to know who you are but I don't am I supposed to know you?"

Irene"oh me, I'll tell you but you have to keep it a secret ok?"

Clover"YOU HAVE MY WORD!!!"

Irene"I'm Erza's mom Irene Belserion"

Clover"YOUR ERZA'S MOM!!!?"

Juvia"YOUR SISTER ERZA'S MOTHER!!!?"

Sukuna"yes she is but now is not the time to explain"

(Y/n)"he's right we should figure out the devil user that brought us all here"

Sukuna"devil user?"

Irene"by any chance is this devil also made by zeref"

Gimodelo"no it isn't this one is a independent devil like me this one was created naturally"

???"good I now have you all here how perfect"

They all looked up to see where the voice was coming from when they saw the person that brought them here

Clover"EH!!!? WHAT IS THAT THING!!!?"

Sukuna"damn it's hideous"

Gimodelo"sir (y/n) the queen of the shadow beast told us about him he's zagred he's wanted for crimes against the celestial, shadow beast, and human world"

(Y/n)"what would he want with us..."

Zagred"you three are nuisances to my ideal dream and I can't have that now can I"

Sukuna"I don't give a single care who you are but if you plan on fucking something up I'll put you down"

Irene"this doesn't seem good not one bit..."

Clover"I don't know what you're planning but it's not something good!"

Clover then brought a giant rusted blade out of a black hole and got into a battle stance

Sukuna"somethings not right here his mana is way different from any of the ones we came across"

Zagred"too bad you're time is up now for you all to perish Word Magic: knives"

All of a sudden thousands of knives appeared above them falling towards them rapidly

Clover"EH!!!? WHERE DID THOSE COME FROM!!!"

Gimodelo"THIS IS HIS MAGIC THE ABILITY TO SAY ANYTHING AND IT'LL CONSTRUCT ITSELF INTO REALITY!!!"

(Y/N)'S POV:

Clover used his sword to hide under to block the knives while Irene used her staff to create a shield made out of pure mana for her and Sukuna I quickly grabbed Juvia and used my shadow as a barrier

Zagred"Mmm quite the fast ones to react no worries I still have more tricks to use"

Juvia"what was that (y/n)-sama that devil made knives out of thin air!"

Gimodelo"this is Zagred's magic 'Word Magic' though instead of it being like Levy's it is way more powerful"

(Y/n)"we need to kill him quickly and get back to leaving the tower and beating Jellal"

I removed my shadow protecting us and saw that the others were also all right

Sukuna"the hell type of magic was that?"

Irene"Word Magic? But it's nothing like Levy's at all he just needs to say the word and a mana enforced replica of it appears"

Clover"THAT WAS CLOSE!!!"

Zagred"Don't worry I have more trucks up my sleeve heh heh heh heh"

(Y/n)"Gimodelo quickly!"

Gimodelo jumped into my shadow and came back in his full devil form before unifying with me

(Y/n)"Devil Union Mode:Canis"

Sukuna"how strange he fused with the devil"

Irene"and that mana coming from him amplified how incredible!"

Clover"WOAH THAT'S SO COOL!!!"

(Y/n)"Juvia"

Juvia"yes (Y/n)-sama"

(Y/n)"stay close to me don't get far no matter what"

Juvia gave me a determined look and a nod before I went back to staring at Zagred

Sukuna"I guess you could say this is what a true devil looks like if so then Zeref needs some work with his"

Irene"it doesn't matter my love since we're gonna end this devils life right here and now"

Clover"right! Lets take this creepy guy down and stop Jellal!!"

Everyone"RIGHT!!!"

Zagred"then let the carnival of terror begin Word Magic:] # _[< }"

Just then a huge portal appeared behind him and a strange purple substance came out of it flooding the room

Irene"QUICKLY GET ON THE FLOATING DEBREE!!!"

We did as Irene said and made our way on the floating debree looking over the room that's now fully covered in this strange substance

Clover then tried cutting it but it just regenerated

Clover"WHAT IS THIS STUFF!!?"

Zagred"I'll first take out the short and loud one then the rest of you will die here"

Sukuna"I promised Irene I'd keep her and Erza safe I'm just not gonna let some freak stop me"

He then dashed towards Zagred and punched him downwards but Zagred came back up with the marking from the lunch on his face

Zagred"so much for the king of curses"

Irene"SAGE DRAGON: WING ATTACK!!!"

Irene fired an attack at him but he came out untouched

Zagred"A real devil such as I can regenerate without a problem heh heh heh heh"

(Y/n)"Devil Union Magic: Pack"

I used my shadow and the shadows surrounding us to make shadow replicas of Gimodelo making them charge Zagred

Zagred"oh what lovely pets for me to play with Word Magic: Scythes"

Just then thousands of scythes came out of nowhere and started cutting at my shadow clones and everyone else

Zagred"it doesn't matter your Union form you won't beat me"

Just then Clover charged Zagred and sliced at him with his blade Zagred dodged but had a cut on his cheek that spilt his blood out as he looked concerned at the wound

Sukuna"he's not healing from that"

Irene"what's with that look on his face isn't he toying with us?"

Juvia"(y/n)-sama Clover's blade must have something to do with it"

(Y/n)"now that I think more of it you're right the devil that's helping him inside of his book also has no magic and that blade made a lean cut into Zagred's spell"

Zagred"Tch, Word Magic: ;^# >€]"

More of the purple substance appeared in front of Clover approaching him but Sukuna swiped his hand which somehow cut through all of it to tiny pieces

Clover"thanks!"

Sukuna"don't mention it now use every opening you have when we pressure him keep cutting him with that blade"

Sukuna then covered his fist in a purple flame as Irene did the same

(Y/n)"Clover, you have a devil in you work with that devil to defeat Zagred"

Clover"RIGHT!!!"

We then all charged Zagred as he summoned more of the purple substance I quickly dodged it and used shadows to pierce them and Zagred making him move back in pain as Sukuna fired purple flames at him making him stumble a bit while Irene used a Sage Dragon: Iron Fist

Sukuna"I have a technique that will give us an opening as soon as we're in it let him have everything you got!"

He then put his hands together his fingers in a sign looking positions

Irene"SAGE DRAGON: CLAW!!!"

Irene kicked Zagred back but he retaliated fast launching more knives at her but Juvia stopped them with her water magic

Juvia"WATER SLICE!!!"

Sukuna"Domain Expansion..."

Zagred looked wide eyed at Sukuna before charging at him

Zagred"I WON'T GIVE YOU THE CHANCE!!!"

Clover"DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS!!!"

Zagred"AGHCK!!!"

Clover surprised Zagred and cut him making him scream out in pain

Sukuna"Malevolent Shrine!"

Just then we were all engulfed into a dark place with Sukuna in different clothing now in front of a shrine

Sukuna"heads up this attack affects everyone"

Irene"Faust, Clover!!"

Clover quickly grabbed another blade out and shields himself while I used pack to make more clones to cover me and Juvia

Zagred"AAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I felt a huge amount of force pushed against us both

Sukuna"FAUST NOW!!!"

I removed my clones and aimed at Zagred along with Juvia

(Y/n)"Devil Union Magic: Shadow Piercing Hell"

My clones then pierced Zagred in every direction

Juvia"Water Magic: SUPPRESSING WATER LOCK NACHT!!!"

Her water then swarmed all over Zagred suppressing him in a pitch black water lock before it pierced him all over with spikes peeking of the water lock now

Clover"WE WON'T LET YOU STOP US NOW OR LET YOU DO HARM TO OTHERS!!!"

Clover grabbed out another blade from his book and jumped above Zagred before slicing at the water lock making it disperse making an X mark appear on Zagred's chest from the cuts

Sukuna"heh so much for a devil"

The domain dispersed but Zagred still stood there in shock his cuts still there

Irene"why isn't he dead yet...?"

(Y/n)"I can't keep Devil Union Mode for this long..."

I then stopped the Union with Gimodelo separating from him and getting on one knee

Juvia"(Y/n)-sama are you ok!?"

(Y/n)"yeah... just tired a bit..."

Gimodelo"something isn't right his spell is still active"

We all looked down in shocked and saw his spell is still active but now growing rapidly

Zagred")-#^¥\~_ #{\] ' ^#>!!!"

Just then more of the purple substance appeared from the sides above and below

Sukuna"WATCH OUT!!!"

All of a sudden hundreds of blades and weapons appeared out of nowhere aiming at us from all over

(Y/n)"JUVIA!!!"

I quickly shoveled her before the weapons collided with all of us cutting through me and impaling me from different angles

Juvia"(Y/N)-SAMA!!!"

After it cleared out I was gasping for air and noticed my devils shielded us as well Sukuna shielded Irene and took the weapons out of him with ease but he looked weakened a bit while clover was laying there

Sukuna"OI CLOVER DON'T GIVE UP NOW GET UP WE NEED TO KILL HIM NOW!!!"

Clover"ngh... Mira.... I...I...."

Irene"he's gone berserk... we need clover so he can kill him his heart is showing now"

(Y/n)"if we cut his heart... he'll die... but he can also move it around his body...."

Sukuna"I refuse to let this be the end"

Zagred"]# ^\<[. }¥^#••_]!!!"

I slowly got back up and used my shadows to reinforce my limbs

(Y/n)"Clover don't you dare die now if you don't use your blades to kill him now everyone will die every innocent person and being will perish from him"

Clover". . ."

Sukuna"Irene can you heal him?"

Irene"I can stop the bleeding but not his cuts"

Sukuna"that'll do save him before we're all done for"

Sukuna charged at Zagred and so did I along with my devils he sent out weapons after weapons cutting at us both

Sukuna"I won't let it end here I will clear my name and keep Irene and Erza safe!"

(Y/n)"there's still devils out there that will mock the shadow devils I won't die here!"

Me and Sukuna were able to get past Zagred's attacks and rapidly used his flames and cuts along with my shadows to pierce him while my devils held off his attacks defending us both

Sukuna"UUURRRAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!"

(Y/n)"AAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!"

Suddenly the room shifted and what felt like Dark Mana cut through Zagred striking his heart in the middle of his head

Zagred"AAACK!!!!"

Just then I felt a demonic surge coming from Clover

Clover"Not Yet Not Yet I WON'T GIVE UP NOW I WILL SURPASS MY LIMITS RIGHT HERE!!!"

He then appeared in front of Zagred with his blade over his head Zagred tried to heal himself but I used my shadows to keep piercing at him

Clover"RIGHT NOW!!!!"

He then cut Zagred's heart killing him off but where did that slice of Dark Mana come from

Sukuna"heh so much for a devil"

(Y/n)"Gorgon will be proud from hearing this"

I then fell back tired from the amount of mana I used

Gimodelo"gotcha sir (Y/n)"

Juvia"thank goodness you're all right (Y/n)-sama"

(Y/n)"yeah..."

Everything around us then crumbled down as well all fell into a dark abyss below us

. . . . .

I slowly opened up my eyes and noticed we're back at the tower

(Y/n)"what an absolute hell that was..."

Gimodelo"at least it's all over now"

Juvia"We'll be able to stop Jellal now!"

(Y/n)"wait the tower it's different now... wasn't this bricks instead of ethernano..."

Realization just hit me and Gimodelo

(Y/n) and Gimodelo"WE NEED TO HEAD TO THE TOP NOW!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.9K 24
Sword Art Online, a game where anyone who dies will die in real life. Fairy Tail, a guild for wizards who accept jobs which help them to improve thei...
3.6K 144 25
§Status: Completed§ 2/2 of this series Sequel to nerds with a secret. You don't need to read nerds with a secret to understand the plot. ------- Nat...
460K 11.8K 37
[[COMPLETED]] Juvia Lockser had a little sister, named (Y/n) Lockser. They got separated as children and now has gone separated ways, Juvia has joi...
126K 4.8K 24
Lucy Heartfilla and Juvia Lockser were best friends since childhood as they both grew up in Phantom Orphanage and were picked on by the other childre...