Dominant Omega

By Babby_chan_

Kambe Takemichi, the youngest son of Kambe family. A dominant omega born in a family who's been an alpha for... More

Story Info
Takemichi's family and harem introduction
You can skip this cause this is the part 2 of the introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Explanation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Halloween Special
Chapter 9
-•°Chapter 10 °•-
-•°Chapter 11 °•-
-•°Chapter 12 °•-
-•°Chapter 13 °•-
-•°Chapter 14 °•-
-•°Chapter 15 °•-
-•°Chapter 16 °•-
-•°Chapter 17 °•-
-•°Chapter 18 °•-
-•°Chapter 19 °•-
-•°Chapter 20 °•-
-•°Chapter 21 °•-
-•°Chapter 22 °•-
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31

Chapter 5

7.3K 291 136
By Babby_chan_

"What's taking them so long"said by a man who has a head shaven on the sides and back exposing his signature dragon tattoo on his left temple and has a long blonde hair and kept in a neat braid, leaves a few stands of his hair lose in the front and has a black colored eyes.( Did I described him to much?😐).

"Ne~ Ken-chin, I'm bored, let's do something" said by the boy who has pitch piercing eyes and long blonde hair that only is tied at the top with hair on the sides moving freely.( Oh btw I'm going to make Mikey a bit taller than Takemichi 😁)

"Just shut up Mikey" (said by the bald dragon. Ay jk lng) said by the tall blonde boy.

The small blonde just whined to what the tall blonde just answered him.

"Aren't they with you Kazutora?" Ask by the droopy lavender eyes with short silver-lilac hair.

"Baji said his going with Chifuyu so I went here first" answered by the boy that has a messy wolf cut with yellow streaks throughout and has a sand brown eyes.

"Oh, he's here" said by the boy who has a peach colored hair and smiling.

A man appeared walking Towanda them.

"What took you so long? And where is Chifuyu?" ask by the silver-lilac haired boy.

"We visited something today, and as for Chifuyu, he's with a beautiful chick" Baji said having a smirk in his face.

"Chick?" the silver-lilac boy said.

The boy with banana hair walk towards baji and put his hands across Baji's next and ask.

"Chifuyu is with someone? Who is it?" ask by the banana boy. (Normally Chifuyu isn't interested in anyone.)

"His name is Takemichi, and if I have to guess what is his second gender, it's clearly that his an omega" Baji answered the banana boy.

"First, you shouldn't say his name that casually and second, his a beta not an omega" Chifuyu interfered to their conversation making Baji and Kazutora stun.

"He's a beta?" Baji ask.

Chifuyu nod but he also thinks that Takemichi is an omega.

"He's more beautiful than a woman and not an omega but a beta, now that's more interesting" Baji said and grinned.

"So are we just going to talk about that omega or beta that Chifuyu just meet" Mitsuya said already want to go home.

On the other hand the small blonde and tall blonde boy just listen to them but the small blonde seems interested about the person that Chifuyu meet.

"Now that everyone is here let's start the meeting" Draken shouted.

_____________________________

" So..... Your still with that white haired dude?" Hajime said making the raven stops.

"You talking about him..... We're already over" Takemichi said making the atmosphere between them sad.

" Oh... Then what about---" Hajime is trying to change the subject.

Takemichi just giggled about Hajime's reaction.

"Don't worry. I'm the one who broke up with him. No need to make an excuse to change the subject" Takemichi said.

Hajime let out a sign and smile after that.

The two were happily talking about each other making the room atmospheres lively.

Daisuke and Haru then entered the living making the two look at them.

"Welcomed back, Master Daisuke, Master Haru" Sebas greet them and bow.

Daisuke then nod as a response and Haru smiled as a response to Sebas.

"Dad, Papa welcome home" Takemichi said walking towards them and giving them kiss in the cheeks.

"Greeting, Uncle Daisuke and Uncle Haru" Hajime said.

"Oh, Hajime your here" Haru said and smile at him.

"What are you doing here?" Daisuke ask directly to the point.

"Oh, Uncle Daisuke, Father told me to greet you from coming back to Japan and we also brought some gifts." Hajime aswered.

"Now that I already delivered it here, I have to go now" Hajime said.

"Already?" Haru ask.

"Yes Uncle Haru, I still have things to do." Hajime answered.

"Stay for dinner" Daisuke said going leaving the living room and heading towards the dining room.

"Sebas get the dinner ready" Daisuke commanded and Sebas of course obey. He bow before leaving the masters talking in the living room.

"Oh, that's right. You should stay for dinner and also stay for the night. It's already getting dark." Haru said.

"Ah there is n-" Hajime was about to decline when Takemichi cut him off.

"Yeah, you should Hajime" Takemichi said and smiled.

Hajime can't refuse it when it comes to Takemichi so he just agree.

They were talking about business and others things in the dining table while having dinner. It went really good.

Haru then persuade Hajime to stay for tonight because it's already to dark outside. He stayed for the night.

The next day, when Takemichi is about to go to school. Hajime insisted to bring him to school as a thank you for letting him stay for tonight.

They are already inside Hajime's car talking about things and then they arrived Infront of Takemichi's school.

Akkun,Hina, and the others even Chifuyu are waiting for him.

Takemichi step out of the car but before he rush to then he was stop by Hajime's hands.

"Is there something you still need from my Hajime?" Takemichi ask.

Everyone at the front gate look at them, whispering about they look like a couple. Akkun Hina and the others are also looking at the cedar haired guy thinking who is he and then, they'd suddenly smell some angry alpha pheromones that is coming from Chifuyu.

Chifuyu looks irritated about the alpha is Takemichi with but trying to hold his self because they are in public.

Hajime went inside of the car to get something. He then walk to Takemichi Ang gave him a rectangular box.

"What is this?" Takemichi ask looking at the box and thinking that this looks expensive. (His attitude towards money sometimes are like Haru, doesn't really rely on it.)

"It's my advance birthday gift for your birthday" Hajime said not looking at the raven while scratching the back of if his head.

Takemichi opened the box reveling a bracelet that looks like a panther.

On the first glance at it, Takemichi can already tell what kind of bracelet is it.

Takemichi eyes widen when he saw the "Wallis Simpson's panther bracelet."

Takemichi the close the box and gave it back to Hajime.

Hajime then got confused why the raven gave it back because he knows that Takemichi like jewelries.

"Is it not your liking?" He ask.

Takemichi then smack Hajime's head and got all the people surrounding him confused.

"Are an idiot or something!" Takemichi said trying to lower his voice.

"What?" Hajime ask confused.

Takemichi then let out a sign.
"You know it's the  panther bracelet right?"

"Yeah...." Hajime answered.

Wallis Simpson panther bracelet, got the 2nd place of the most expensive bracelet in the world that cost $12.5 million. With it's diamond-encrusted ears turned back and it's menacing green emerald eyes staring boldly into you, baring it's sharp platinum teeth, this looks like a panther appears to be stalking anyone  who comes near.

(This is what it looks like)

"You know what, Im the one who bought it and gave it to you as a birthday gift so just be thankful" Hajime said bowing head meeting the ravens face and got the bracelet out of it's box and put it in Takemichi's hands.

Takemichi the sign again. Everytime the raven got anything as a gift it's always the expensive one especially when git something from his father and his oldest brother.

"Thank you" Takemichi said not looking at Hajime.

Hajime then laugh making the raven pout.

He then walks towards Takemichi closing their distance and kissed his forehead. "I'll take this as a thank you instead" Hajime said and went in inside his car and drive off.

Takemichi just gave a lovely smile.

On the other hand, Akkun, Hina and the others were frozen when they saw someone kiss there bestfriend's forehead, and got back to reality when they smell really angry pheromones dark aura surrounding someone. They look at the person pass them who the angry pheromones come from.

Chifuyu was shocked from what he just saw, another alpha kissing "his" omega's forehead and that makes his blood boil. And when the cedar haired alpha got into the car, he look at Chifuyu and just gave him a smirk.

Then Chifuyu walk right past Hina and the others with out even noticing that his releasing so much of his angry pheromones. The walk towards the raven, grabe his wrist and pull him inside the school.

To be continued.......

That's it........ I didn't back read so bear with me 😅
It's just me or I found this chapter of my story boring again 😐
Welp-----

Sorry for the wrong spellings, bad grammars and bad sentences

See you all in the next chapter 😌💅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 87.1K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
262K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...