"15 Dooms and 1 Mate".(BTS x...

By AuthorK_0004

(BTS x Reader x Stray Kids) 15 Dooms 1 Mate. BTS and Stray Kids Are The Immortal Dooms and Rival , Full of Su... More

#Part 1. "The Begining ".
#Part 2. "Reborn"
#Part 3 : "Our Rights on You"
#Part 4: "Rules"
#Part 5: "Always For You"
#Part 6. "Lost Relation"
#Part 7. "Real Lee Y/n"
#Part 8 : "Call of Evil"
# Part 10 : "Possessed ?"
#Part 11. "Find Me".
#Part 12: "Run Away"
#Part 13:"Scream Of Devils "
Special Part: "Our Memories"
Special Part:"Our memories"
Part 14:"Welcome Back Helena"
#Part 15:"Tacenda"
#16:"I'm Not A Demon"
#17:"Die For Me"
Part 18: "We'll Meet Again"

#Part 9 : "Rivals"

3K 297 29
By AuthorK_0004

Note:
This series Only contain 30 Chapters or maybe less, But I'm trying Mah Best to complete it Before Till the End of This month.

*Y/n POV*

*Silence on the Damn Dinner Table*

You,BTS and Stray Kids, y'all Quietly having Breakfast, And everyone is silent as Fck, You sighed since It's so Boring and Quite, You Can Hear the Tick Tock of the clock...

Y/n:*bangs the table*...Can someone please Talk..? Ya know it's Frustrating Me...!!

Felix: Namjoon Broke the toilet seat...!

Namjoon: Yah...I already Said I Didn't have The toilet...!

Han: Then Who did..?

Taehyung:*internally mischievously Giggling*....

Namjoon: I Don't know... But it's not Me..!

Bang Chan: Ya....If Ya have did then you should Accept....Ya Know..!

Jin: He said he didn't... And I trust him...!

Hyunjin: Seriously.... It's Not like the Last toilet seat in the world so Stop arguing...!

Jimin: Didn't Han Started to argue..!

I.N: He didn't Argued..~~~

They all started to argue like Group of mean women Fighting for same dress in the mall, You rolled Your eyes in annoyance......

Y/n: SHUT THE HELL....! Aishh Seriously...! Seems like Your maturity Resigned...!

They All stop Arguing and continued to Munching Their food.......

Y/n: Okay... Listen..! Didn't y'all Said before That Like.... We all gonna Live together like Forever...!

Seungmin: Yes...And Now It seems impossible..!

BTS and Stray Kids Both Are Rival...or Enemy like Jimin vs Chairs....

Y/n: Okay Stop Fighting..! I have a idea .....*Cute Greedy pout*... Let's Go on a Trip...!

SKZ and BTS: Trip...?

Seein' their Reaction You Looked Down with sadness....

Y/n: As Y'all know....I Don't Have muCh Time...But I want to complete Mah one' Wish... It's I want To Go on a Trip and Have lot of Fun...! *Sad smile*.....

SKZ and BTS Looked at each other and Felt Guilty Since They can't see You sad....

ChangBin: I don't know about em' But I Will Take you on a Trip...!

Jungkook: We Will Take You.....Just Don't be sad...!

Y/n: *grinning*...But Before That... Y'all Do Handshake and promise Me That Y'all Won't Fight...!

Seungmin: Yah....This is not fair..!

Y/n: Are You all promising me or Not....?

Jin: Fine...!

SKZ and BTS Stood up in front of Each other and Did a handshake, They we're looki'n at Each other like They will kill each other while You we're Giggling How Cutely they were death' Glarin' each other ......

Y/n: Now I gotta leave for school...! Enjoy Your Friendship...!

I.N: Y/n...?

You looked at Him With grinning Face....

I.N: You still need some Rest...? Can't you Skip school Today..?

Y/n: I Don't want to Skip School....So Bye I Guess...!

You widely Smiled and Turned to Leave but You stopped at your Step, Don't know but You Felt like Somethi'n is Goin' to Happen, You Turn around to BTS and Skz and You eyes almost Popped....

Y/n: Don't Tell me What am I thinking is Right...?

You Saw BTS and Skz With bag packs on their back and Smirk planted on their Face.....

Bang Chan: You're Thinkin' Right...Baby Y/n...?

Yoongi: We are Goin' school With You...!

Y/n: But Why...?

Hyunjin: Because You Want a Boyfriend when We are Here...! Like Seriously... Is anyone In your school are As Hot As Us...?

{Me: No !!
Mah Heart: Noo !!
Mah kidney: Nooo!!
Mah Whole k-popolistic mind: NOOO!!}

Y/n: How Y'all....k~Know..?

Felix: That's Not Important....What matters is....In Your Life There can Be only us....No any other boy...! Got It...!

Y/n: KWON...!! MAH BABYYYY...!

You Shouted and Kwon ran Towards you from Upstairs....

Y/n: Only Mah Baby can understand me...! Let's go...!

You make a Annoyed Face and Walked outside like a zombie and Kwon Followed Ya, while Skz and BTS Giggled on Your Cute behaviour....

*At Class Room*.....

As You Entered the School You Realized BTS and Skz Are Not Around You,

Y/n: Where are they...? Even Not Picking up MAH Calls...!

You we're Looki'n around for em' since they Came To school with you and suddenly Disappeared.... You we're looki'n at Your phone screen Tryi'n to Call Em' But You bumped into someone....

Y/n: I'm si~~

You saw 15 boys with Black Mask on face , Their Eyes we're Givi'n Chills, You quickly Understood it's Your 15 Dooms...

Y/n: Where the hell y'all Disappeared~~

Hoseok: aren't you Gettin' Late for your Class..?

Y/n: *Rolled your eyes*.... Hoseo~~

You stop at your Words when you Remembered They all' Have To hide their identities in School.... Even They all' have Weared Black masks to cover Their Face....

Y/n: Nevermind...! *Crossed Your hands around your Chest*... Y'all are looki'n like Group of criminals or Mafias ...!

Han: Yahh....You should Go to Your Class... We All Will be Waitin' For Ya in canteen...! Let's go guys...!

They all started to leave .....
.

Y/n: Yahhh*whining*.. Aren't y'all Are bit Wier~~

You quickly Grabbed Lee know's Hand and He hissed in Pain, you Looked at His Hands and Saw his knuckles we're bruised, Not Just Him But other's We're Havin' bruises on their Hands too...You Looked at Him for reply But That's the moment Two girls passed away by y'all Talki'n about Somethi'n That grabbed your attention....

Student 1 : Did You saw..? Those TXT boys we're so injured ?

Student 2 : Right ? I Just Saw Em' at Dance Hall , they we're beaten up so Badly ...! Don't know who Can be so Cruel...?

You and Dooms heard It all, Dooms Looked at You With Bit Scared Eyes but With No guilts as You immediately Understood That the one Who have beat up TXT so Cruely is None other than Your Doom mates...

Y/n: How can Y'all~~~

You Let Go of Lee know's Hand and Ran towards the Dance Hall.....

15 Dooms: Y/n...??!!

To be continued.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC