Deliciae

By almxndia13

'And suddenly all the love songs were about you........'♡♡♡ *** If you are looking for a cliché bad boy story... More

c h a p t e r - 1
c h a p t e r - 2
c h a p t e r - 3
c h a p t e r - 4
c h a p t e r - 5
c h a p t e r - 6
c h a p t e r - 7
c h a p t e r - 8
c h a p t e r - 9
c h a p t e r - 10
c h a p t e r - 11
c h a p t e r - 12
c h a p t e r - 13
c h a p t e r - 14
c h a p t e r - 15
c h a p t e r - 16
c h a p t e r - 17
c h a p t e r - 18
c h a p t e r - 19
c h a p t e r - 20
c h a p t e r - 22
c h a p t e r - 23
c h a p t e r - 24
c h a p t e r - 25
c h a p t e r - 26
c h a p t e r - 27
c h a p t e r - 28
c h a p t e r - 29
c h a p t e r - 30
I n t e r v i e w with Alex and Annika
c h a p t e r - 31
c h a p t e r - 32
c h a p t e r - 33
c h a p t e r - 34
c h a p t e r - 35
c h a p t e r - 36
c h a p t e r - 37
The End
b o n u s
b o n u s #2

c h a p t e r - 21

4.3K 94 35
By almxndia13

'I wonder whose arms would I run and fall into if I were drunk in a room with everyone I have ever loved'

-This becomes almost deeper if you think of non-romantic loves too

***

"Well, I'm gonna sit with Blair," Astoria said when it was announced to get in their respective buses.

Luckily, the coach didn't seem to have any problem with us three sitting in their bus.

And surprisingly coach seemed to know me from the dance class.

Alright so according to the plan Astoria was gonna sit with Blair and me with Alex.

Though I thought Lucas was gonna sit with Blair.

But they were still pretty awkward. Not even looking in each other's eyes. I had to talk to Blair but seems like I will talk to her once we reach there.

And we were on the bus trip. Alex after a while kept his head on my shoulder while scrolling through his phone.

He looked pretty tense after talking with the coach.

"Did something happen?" I asked quietly. He moved back sitting straight.

Looking at me he said, "Coach said that I got few scholarships from some good schools for senior studies."

I smiled brightly at this news.

"That is amazing but what got you so worried?" I said frowning.

"The scholarship is solely related to sports; in my case football. And I have no idea what I wanna do in the future." He said looking away as if it were something to be ashamed about.

I cupped his face with my hands making him look at me.

"Why don't you give it a shot? You love football after all." He nodded still worried.

"It's just that some kids out there are doing there best to get scholarships nowadays but even if I'm getting one. I'm still confused."

"That doesn't matter. Its your future, you have to decide what you wanna do." He smiled softly nuzzling against my nose and giving a small peck on my lips.

"Thanks, love. I'll think about this once this trip is over. Let's enjoy it for now". He said placing his head again on my shoulders and closing his eyes.

I yawned tired and sleepy with the annoyingly long bus ride.

Looking around in the other seats I saw that Blair had changed her seat and is sitting with Lucas now in the same position as Alex and me.

Aw my ship rocks.

I saw that Astoria and Noah were sitting together, both of them playing video games. Recently they have become the best version of girl-boy bestie.

I looked back at Alex who was sleeping soundly in a clearly uncomfortable position.

I kept my head on his and scrolled on my phone reading an E-book as I was not able to sleep.

But still I couldn't finish the book for a long time since Alex woke up and made me sleep scolding me for being an owl.

"Stop scolding I'm sleeping." I said rolling my eyes playfully at which he came close to me frowning.

His pretty hair curls coming in front of his eyes.

"This isn't called scolding sweetheart and if you don't sleep now then I'll make sure you dont sleep once we reach the hotel". He said softly in my ear.

My cheeks turning scarlet red clearly showing how much his words affected me.

I ignored him and closed my eyes leaning on his chest.

He placed his hands on my waist and kept his chin on my head.

Alright now even if I wasn't sleepy, now I am. Because this is a pretty comfortable position to be in a constantly moving bus.

I woke up now when we finally reached our destination. Alex took all my stuff and his stuff was taken by his friends.

He left me in my room with Blair.

Astoria was roommate to one of her close friends. Alex was with Lucas and Noah.

We were asked to change and get ready for going out in evening.

Since we reached in the morning, we had time to rest till evening.

But Alex and the rest of the football guys were called for practice soon after we reached the hotel.

Poor them.

I was definitely pretty tired after the trip and got to bed after showering.

Blair woke me up at around 3 to get ready for the evening time.

I was grumpy and still sleepy so I ignored her calling prompting her to throw some water on my face.

I yelled at her chasing her all the way to the ground floor of the hotel.

And then she ran to Alexs room where all of them were tired from the practice and looked at both of us confused.

Blair hid behind Lucas and I sat on the bed panting from running this much.

"I hate you". I said drinking water that Alex brought for me.

"Yeah, feelings mutual". Blair said panting.

After hearing what actually happened all three of them burst out laughing.

Ignoring them both of us got back to our room quietly since both of us completely forgot that we werent allowed to come in boys room.

We gave an excuse to the class leader that we were in the washroom and not in the room we were asked to not go in.

Both of us got ready quickly as we were already pretty late because of our craziness.

Wearing a black and white stripped dress with white snickers and a little black bag in which I kept my phone and money also some other necessities.

Blair got out saying that she'll wait for me on the ground floor with Astoria. Locking the door, I got out and went there.

I skipped happily to them only to see them looking towards some other direction.

Following their eyes, I saw that they were looking towards Sophie who was trying to get attention of Alex.

I narrowed my eyes as a spark of jealousy went inside me.

Alex was completely ignoring her and talking to Lucas. His eyes looking around for something until they met mine.

He looked at Sophie and then back at me with pleading eyes.

I went towards them as I knew he was asking for my help to get that annoying girl away.

I gave a tight-lipped smile to Sophie intertwining my hands with Alex as she watched me with rage.

Oh well news flash, he's mine.

Not gonna lie almost every girl here and even boys if I may say so looked at him in desire, admiration or fear.

So, I couldn't do anything getting jealous with that but I have a particular annoyance with Sophie.

She, taking this for as a challenge turned away going back to her group of friends.

I rolled my eyes at her attitude and looked at Alex. His eyes dancing with amusement at my annoyance.

He kissed back of my hands, softening my eyes and lifting my mood instantly.

I smiled at him and both of us moved to our group of friends.

And after some time, all of us were taken to few art museums.

I saw the excitement in Alex's eyes when we heard our destination.

Well I thought only I liked museums and libraries......

***

Hello readers.....I hope you liked this chapter and if you did make sure to give this story a star and comment down.

I'm going through a phase called 'no ideas for what to write'.....so bare with me if you didn't like this one.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘢

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 29.3K 68
ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴜᴄɪᴜs. ʟᴜᴄɪᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ. Two inseparable best friends. A bond so beautiful that nothing could've broken them apart. But it all changed 𝘵�...
1M 44.3K 42
Finding true love happens once in a lifetime. I found it, I touched it and I breathed it. For a brief moment in time I held the girl I loved in my ar...
14.1K 794 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...
353K 11.9K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...