𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

In the final Hurrah of Behind Closed Doors, we follow through what they thought was the perfect lifestyle. W... More

✨Introduction✨
Prolouge.
Notes n' Wine
Deep Voices
It Felt So Real
Lookin Good, Dr Malfoy
Brunette Locks
Lies Unfolded
Its Just A Spell
Cold TiledοΏΌ Wall
That Happens To Be My Wife
Dazed And Confused
Fragile Crystal
Its A Sex Club
Heavy Red Curtain
Personalised Sweater
Where It All Started
Wasted Space
Let Him Heal
Got It On Film
Safe Word
Aftermath Or Aftercare
I See Dead People
Completely Clueless
Nerve
Picture Perfect
Lace Bralettes
Anything But Purple
Anything But Purple PT.2
Sugar Shrub
Silly Little Interns
Amelia Moore
My Blond Boy
I Smell Your Fear
Nice Shot, Potter
Your Tauma Or Mine?
Pretty And Petty
Little Blue
Knocking Down Knockturn Alley
Believe Me
Department Of Mysteries
Department Of Mysteries pt.2
Breaking Blood
Hardly Working
Tell me, baby
Corrupted Lungs
Critical
Milestone
What You Can't Have
Picnic Break
Patience Is Key
Those You Least Expect
That's All It Was
My Babies

Touch Yourself

3.4K 90 35
By justlikeyourstories

*Viewer discretion is advised*

A couple of you were asking what Kehlani does for work and she works at the X Auror firm with Astroia if you all remember from book 2 :)

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

I ended up falling asleep before Draco got home, not that I was waiting for him anyway. I was beyond mad that he was keeping something from me. I trusted Draco, with my whole heart but there has never been a time where he hasn't told me something—or so I thought anyway.

I only awoke to the sound of heavy footsteps in the bedroom. I sat up and turned on the lamp on the bedside table and spotted Draco, looking like he had only just got home.

"Sorry, Darling" he dropped his bag on the floor "I didn't mean to wake you"

"What time is it?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"8 pm" he answered "I only just got in because I had a shit ton of paperwork backed up that I needed to complete"

I rolled my eyes and tossed the covers from my body. I had one of Draco's t-shirts on but no pants, this is how I usually slept, it had become the most comfortable way for me.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stood on my feet. I was only out for three hours and I was still tired, that seemed to happen a lot these days, I was always tired for absolutely no reason.

"Are you ok?" He asked, probably picking up on the fact that I had hardly looked at him nor spoke to him since he got home.

"Peachy" I said sarcastically, walking past him and out of the room. I walked down stairs to the kitchen, pouring myself a cup of water for my dry throat.

"Did I do something wrong or?" He crossed his arms over his now shirtless chest and rose an eyebrow.

As good as he looked right now, I had to resist "I don't know, Draco. Did you?" I raised my eye brows and chucked the cup in the sink, again, walking past him and out of the room.

"Well, can you stop walking away from me so I can try to figure out what I did?" He asked a little annoyed. He was annoyed? He had no right to be.

"You shouldn't have to 'try' and figure out what you did. Think to yourself 'Hm, what am I doing right now that's making my wife upset?' and when you have the answer, talk to me" I snapped and stormed away back up to our bedroom.

I thought that maybe I was overreacting but Draco knew that I had trust issue's and that I had spent majority of my life around people that did nothing but lie to me and the fact that he's still willing to keep something from me, for my safety or not—it just wasn't right. 

I walked into the bedroom and then into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind myself. I huffed and sat down on the edge of the bath tub, covering my face in my hands. This is the last thing I wanted to be doing right now, the last way I wanted to he feeling.

"Anna" I heard Draco's voice through the door, it was gentle and sincere but I didn't care. Unless he was here to tell me what he's keeping from me, then I didn't wanna talk to him.

"Draco" I answered in the same mocking tone. I heard him shift outside the door and suddenly heard the click of the door open.

This motherfucker.

"Anna, can we just—"

"What are you keeping from me? Seriously, what could be that important that you don't wanna tell your wife?" I stood from the bathtub and walked towards him. Yes, I was smaller then him but I was 10x scarier.

"I don't know what you're talking about—"

"Cut the bullshit, Draco" I snapped "I heard you at work 'I don't want to tell her right now. So, keep your mouth shut' what is that!?" I mocked his voice and saw as his face dropped slightly.

"This isn't a conversation I wanna have here right now" he shook his head.

"Well, too bad because you're having it" I said "Are you cheating on me? Honestly, after all we've been through—"

"No! I'm not fucking cheating on you, Anna. Are you serious?" He scoffed "You really think I would cheat on you?"

"Well, I don't fucking know" I shrugged and slapped my hands down by my side "All of a sudden you're being secretive and shit, so what am I supposed to believe!?"

"Fine!" He snapped "You really wanna fucking know? Scorpius is getting let from Azkaban on compassionate fucking release!" He shouted, causing me to shrink back "I didn't wanna tell you because I never wanted you to feel unsafe or that you were potentially in danger because, fuck it—you are!"

"Com—compassionate release? But prisoners are only eligible for that if your like fucking 80 and on your death bed" I said confused. Last I knew, Scorpius was unfortunately in perfect health.

"I don't know the details of it but since coming into contact with us is a breach of his parole—we are allowed to know the reason for his release" he said a little more calming.

"Oh shit" I started to panic, no order from the court was going to keep Scorpius away from us—away from me or even my children.

Fuck. My children.

"D-Draco" I said, my face paling "We have to pull Elora and Enzo from school"

"Anna, we can't just—"

"We have to! As long as he's out there, they're in danger and I'll be fucked if anything happens to them"

"We can't raise suspicion. I'll talk to Minerva and see that she keeps a close eye on them but we can't pull them out of school" he insisted. I felt too uneasy, with Scorpius around and the threats he made—the ones I still have nightmares about to this day, no one connected to me was safe.

"Fuck" I sighed "I though this was over—I thought I could finally live my life in peace"

"With a little luck, Scorpius would of learned his lesson and he'll leave us—you, he'll leave you alone" he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug "Hey, I know a way to take your mind off things"

"Oh?" I rose an eye brow with a smirk.

"I don't know if I should punish you for going off at me or I should let you go easy because you look so fucking good in my shirt right now" I shivered at his low dominating tone, the shocks going straight to my clit.

"Go easy?" I said with an innocent smile, I really wasn't in the mood to be punished right now, I just wanted him to make me feel good.

"Hmm, I don't know"

"Draco, please" I groaned, the tone of urgency in my voice was humiliating but I didn't care one bit.

"I like it when you beg" he smiled and lifted a finger under my chin "Beg for me, pretty girl"

"Oh, like this?" I cleared my throat "Please fuck me, sir. I want your big cock inside of me, make me scream" I said in a mocking high pitched tone with a smile on my face. Draco chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Get on the bed" he spun me around and slapped my arse.

I let out a short Yelp "Damn, ok" I laughed and started to walk out of the bedroom. I had my back turned to him as I walked, swaying my hips just that tiny bit extra and taking off my shirt for him to view my bare back with no bra.

I felt my nipples harden with arousal and my skin tingle with the cold air of the room. I let my hair fall over my shoulders as I laid stomach down on the bed, facing the bathroom door where Draco stood, watching my every move.

I smiled at him, covering my chest that he was so desperately trying to see, with the covers. I swiped my hair out of my face by tucking a strand behind my ear. He walked out of the bathroom slowly and instead of joining me on the bed, he sat down on the chair I used to use to nurse Lorenzo that was positioned at the foot of the bed and pressed against the wall.

I rose an eye brow "What are you—"

"Touch yourself" he said suddenly. I blinked at him, he always told me 'Don't touch what's mine' and now he's telling me too? 

"But I want you to touch me" I pouted with a seductive tone.

"I don't give a fuck what you want" he said harshly "Do as I say and touch yourself"

I rolled my eyes and flipped over to my back, propping myself up on a pillow so Draco could have full view of my body. His eyes took me in hungrily, his stare moving across my stomach and over my breasts, then to the thin cloth that covered my lower area.

I smirked and hooked my fingers underneath the sides, lifting my hips to slowly take them off. I chucked them somewhere on the floor and watched as Draco shifted in his position, moving the pants over his groin to better suit his erection.

Looking him in the eyes, I slowly spread my legs. Draco's eyes went Straight from my face to my wet pussy, drinking in the sight and gripping the arm of the chair tightly.

"Go on" he demanded. I nodded and reached my hands up to play with my breasts, closing my eyes to imagine it was Draco and it made the feeling so much better.

I moaned softly as I rolled my nipples in between my fingers, feeling them stiffen even more through my touch. I didn't touch myself  often, I never really needed to since I always had Draco to fulfil my every need but right now, it felt exciting, made my stomach swarm with butterfly's.

I stuck two fingers in my mouth, coating them with spit before moving them slowly down my body, leaving a glistening trail. I stopped right before my aching centre and looked up at Draco for approval.

He had begun to palm himself through his sweats, biting his lower lip as he nodded his head for me to continue. I moaned and tossed my head back as my finger came into contact with my clit, rubbing slow circles on the sensitive bud. My other hand continued to play with my breasts, pinching my nipple here and there to heighten the pleasure.

"Put a finger in—only one—and thrust slowly" he said "Don't speed up unless I tell you and don't you dare cum without asking me"

"Yes, sir" I moaned as I dragged a single finger up my slit, collecting the wetness in my fingers before I slowly slipped in a single finger. My hands were smaller then Draco's and my fingers were thinner but it still felt immense and let a quiet shriek leave my mouth.

"Good slut" he moaned. I opened my eyes and saw he was also stroking himself slowly, the same pace as my fingers. This made my stomach do a flip as I clenched around my lone digit. My eyes rolled to the back off my head as I sped up a little, this must of been ok with Draco because he only moaned and let me do what I wanted.

The pleasure was high but it wasn't enough, I needed more.

"Draco" I moaned "I-I need more, please"

"Does my pretty little slut want more?" He mocked "Well, she better work for it" he groaned, tossing his head on the chair back and letting his lips part in a silent plea for air "Go on, put your other finger in"

I smiled weakly and pushed in a second finger, letting it easily accompany the first one because of how wet I was. I spread my legs some more and continued to pump faster, loud high pitched moans leaving my mouth as I moved my thumb to rub my clit.

"Fuck this" I heard Draco say but I was too wrapped up in my own pleasure to stop until I felt my hand get slapped away, the pleasurable touch leaving my body.

"What the—oh my fuck!" I moaned loudly as Draco attached his mouth to my pussy, his tongue aggressively sucking and flicking over my clit. His hands gripped the inside of my thighs and pushed my legs apart, keeping them held so I wouldn't close them.

My eyes rolled back and my head tossed onto the soft pillow, feeling Draco fuck me with his tongue, pushing it inside of me and devouring like I was his last meal on death row.

"You taste so good all the time" he groaned against me, the sound sending spikes of vibration up my centre "My perfect girl"

I whimpered, the feeling of my high already approaching because of how aggressive he was. I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging harshly at the blonde strands and he moaned. The fact that Draco and I both share a pulling hair kink was one of the many reasons he was my soul mate.

"Draco" I said cautiously "I'm gonna—" and all at once he stopped, just like I knew he would. I should really learn not to say anything but if I came and didn't tell him, it would be much worse. 

"I decided to go with punishment" he pulled his face away from me and licked his glistening lips "Are you Hungry? Elves told me you didn't eat when you got home"

"Are you kidding me right now?"

Hehe how many horny teens did I just edge??

Word count 2342.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...
44.7K 583 55
The Slytherin Prince is not what he seems to be. Y/n Potter, Harry Potter's sister, finds pure hatred in her heart for the 'pathetic' Draco Mal...
537K 6.4K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
2.6K 73 52
What happens when a new Hufflepuff girl enters Draco Malfoy's life and helps him realize that the world doesn't revolve around him. What happens when...