A Small Adventure (One Piece...

By OnePieceSuperiority

(One Piece Various x Female reader) Entering the story during the Skypiea arc, (y/n) meets the infamous Straw... More

You're Going Where?!
These are Pirates?
The South Bird
The Knock-Up Stream!
A Sea of Clouds
Conis the Angel!
Criminals Just After Arrival
At the Heart of Upper Yard
Straw Hats Reunited
Ordeal of.. God?
Festival Games Coming to a Close
Enel's Summoning
Why Me?!
Ring the Bell!
The Sound of a Finished War
...Where Are We Now?
Can We Make it Out?
You Thought You Had a Choice?
Front Crawl Frog
Usopp's Departure
Robin
An Aqua Laguna to Remember!
Rocketman
Rocketman has Crashed Through the Station!
To Live
The Buster Call was.. Called..
Finally Outta There
Fists of Love and Pirate Parties
BABYSITTER ZOROOOO
Bounties and Boats!
A Ghost Ship's Skeleton
Shadows
Giant Robot Warrior Big Emperor
After One Battle Ends, the Next One Begins
Zoro's Sacrifice
Who is Hachi?
Sabaody Archipelago
The Punch That Started it All
The Calm Before a Storm
Forcefully Split
Recruited For the Rescue Mission
Entering a War
The Journey to Ace
Unexpected Tragedy
Two Years Time
Almost to Fishman Island but Not Completely
Once Again, We're the Bad Guys
Captured, But Only For a Minute
The First Real Fight After 2 Years
GODDAMNIT. END OF FIGHT PARTY
Leaving the Island
Through Fire and Ice
I'll Make a Man Out of You
Running For My Life
Splitting and Meeting back Up
Out To Cause More Worldly Problems
Arrival on Dressrosa
Doflamingo
The Birdcage Game
Journey to the Royal Palace
Level Two
Lending A Helping Hand
Downtime With the Top Hat
Marines Are on the Move!
Zou is a Zou
Exploring the Elephant's Back
Garchu!
Zou's Tragedy and Sanji's Absence
Honestly What is Happening
That's a Ninja?
Unnatural Earthquakes...or Elephantquakes?
Rescue Mission Voyage, Started!
Zero and Four
Blue, Red, and Crackers
Meeting Big Mom
Two Popular Men
My Enemy's Enemy is my Friend
Chaotic Tea Party Begins
The Chaos Continues
In Some Deep Shit
Sacrifices Have to be Made
A Messy Escape
Sanji is Back
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 1)
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 2)
The Entrance of Wano
Did You Say... Ace?
Tama's Kidnapped!
Town of Officials
Meeting up with Ghosts
Dragons
Udon Prison
Trouble in Udon
SMILE Fruit Side Effects
Big Mom's Intrusion
Udon Prison Takeover!
Regrouping
Changes
Night Before the Raid
Rendezvous Points and Official Members!
Making a Scene
Another Ally and Another Plague
The Rooftop
This Isn't Even my Final Form!
Intense... in all Aspects
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt1)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt2)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt3)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt4)
Filler: Swimming
Filler: Modern AU (Pt1?)
Filler: Modern AU (Pt2)
Super-Healing Drug
CP0 is Here?
Filler: Modern AU (Pt3)
Glimpsing Into the Future
Filler: Modern AU (Pt.4)
Filler: A Collection of Events
Filler: Another Collection of Events
Gear 5... Probably?
Big Post-War Moves
Wano's Banquet
Prepping for the Voyage

On My Own

6K 325 145
By OnePieceSuperiority

Sanji><Zoro TikTok? Not allowed on my fyp. I don't support popularity competitions between characters because they don't matter when Super Chopper>Everyone.

(sorry it took so long to update)

---

I wiggled ferociously, looking at the mirror that was now only reflecting my crocodile tear covered face while mochi was surrounding my upper body.

"FUCK YOU, KATAKURI!" I yelled to no one since he couldn't hear me from the mirror dimension anymore.

You might be thinking: Weren't we just in the mirror dimension? The answer to that would be yes unless your fiancé decided to remove you from the premises by throwing you through a mirror.

The problem here is that I was thrown into a horrible mirror. My room in the FALLEN Cake Chateau. When I flew through the mirror, I fell into the cake wall across the room. Why am I always encased in something stupid?

I struggled out from my hole, and then morphed blades into my torso to cut through the mochi holding my arms to my sides. I punched a hole through the cake room's wall and sat on the outside of the dessert building. Everything was a mess. The town's people were trying to clean their ruined homes and dig people out of the cake. On the bright side, I couldn't see any of Big Mom's children on the island. They must all be after the Sunny. It's kind of hard to see though, considering its pretty late into the night.

The only real thing that was horrible about this situation was... well... how am I supposed to get back to the ship? Or even that one chocolate island Sanji's on? I'm quite literally back at the starting line.

Deciding that standing here probably wasn't going to help me, I jumped off of the Chateau and into the town.

"Eh? Were you stuck in the cake, too?" some random kid asked me after she spotted me land.

I turned to look at her, "Mhm, I was super stuck. I had to eat my way though, and stuff."

"Oh wow! I wish I could do that," she gasped.

I waved my hand, "Yea, yea. Hey, do you know if there's any boats I could take on the island? Or if there's any left over Tarte Ships?"

The girl shook her head, "No bu-"

A woman ran up behind the kid and picked her up, holding her to her chest. The woman was staring at me with a very alarmed look on her face. "A-aren't you part of the Straw Hats? The ones wo did this to us with Bege?"

"Nope, I'm Katakuri's fiancé now. Pay no mind to my past, I love being part of Big Mom's crew," I casually told the lady.

She seemed to lose her guard a little, considering she stopped tensing up her shoulders. "I... I did hear about that.... Then... then why were you looking for a boat? You know that no one is allowed to leave unless permitted," she further questioned.

"Well, don't tell anyone this but..." I shuffled up to her and whispered, "There's actually a plan to bring a cake to Big Mom so she doesn't keep destroying everything. Pudding is making it, she told me so."

She gasped, "Really?! That's great! I'm so glad... Does that mean you're trying to head there to help?"

I nodded, "Of course! I'm a great baker!" I'm actually not very good at baking. It's edible, but it'll never be Sanji level.

"Then I think there's some Tarte Ships at the coast near the end of town. I'm sure they'll let you board if you tell them that!" she said enthusiastically.

"Thanks, you're amazing," I gave her a thumbs up and ran through town, looking at all of the damage we technically helped cause. I feel kind of bad lying to her with how nice she was. I'm sure the guilt will pass when I get the hell out of here.

On my way over, I kept getting weird looks from the people of the town. It's really to be expected at this point. They think I'm one of their enemies, which I pretty much am. In the middle of me running, I could see something that I did not want to see. A Charlotte. He's the one that trapped Nami and Luffy in a book.

It's time to change directions. I swerved to the side and sprinted the other way. There is no way in hell I'm gonna risk getting caught before I can get back to everyone, there's no time to spare. I eventually reached the coast where two Tartes were available.

"Finally, a change in my luck," I sighed in relief.

"Where do you think you're going?" a familiar voice asked.

I groaned. "I jinxed myself. What the hell are you even doing here? Weren't you down for the count when Luffy beat you out of the forest?" I shot back, dragging a hand down my face and turning around.

It was Cracker. He was covered in bandages. "Your captain only beat me because the weather girl helped him," he growled.

"Right, that's definitely the reason. Now, are you trying to fight me or what?" I questioned.

He clapped his hands, making weird dust things appear around me, "Well you're one of Mama's most prized possessions, so of course I will." With that, I was suddenly encased in something. It seemed like... biscuits? I was in a biscuit box. The only reason I could see in here is because of the holes in the snack.

"Were you the one that paved the roads?" I blurted, placing a hand on one of the box's walls. It looked like the exact shapes and colors.

"Why yes, I did," he responded pridefully.

I rolled my eyes and activated my devil fruit. Let's see if his devil fruit power is stronger than... my chainsaw!

I formed my arm into a chainsaw and brought it backwards before throwing it against the wall. When it didn't work, I coated my arm in haki and tried again. A grin plastered on my face when it started cutting through. The entire side broke when I cut enough of it.

"What the hell?" he voiced, looking at my arm and then the floating cracker box that I just broke out of.

"Surprised?" I mused, morphing my arm back to normal.

"I've only seen one other person shapeshift their body like that while still being a paramecia type," he grumbled.

I raised a brow, "Really? Who?"

"Big Brother Katakuri," he answered. He then frowned and clapped his hands a couple more times, making a few weird looking guard cracker things form. "I tried to do this without harming you, but I suppose there was no other way with how much of a difficult woman you are."

"I'm not the difficult one here, you are," I retorted. The sentence was punctuated by two of cracker doll things jumping at me, trying to strike with their swords. I blocked with my arms and pushed off of their blades when they tried to punch me with their free arms. I didn't get a chance to dodge the hard slam of a sword into my back from behind me, sending me flying into a nearby building. Must have been another of those biscuit guys.

I crawled out of the rubble and threw a piece of the broken wall at Cracker. One of his guards blocked it. I don't know how those damn crackers are so hard, but I can't really stop and contemplate that right now.

"Even your captain had a hard time with me, (y/n). There's no way you can beat me," Cracker told me from behind two guards.

I flipped him off, "The difference between Luffy and I is not just strength, buddy. Abilities are another thing. Plus... I've gotta get stronger somehow. Luffy's literally fighting Katakuri right now. I'm sure that after that, he'd be able to easily beat you. I've gotta keep myself caught up at least a little bit."

"You talk a lot when you're irritated," he commented with his usual wide grin. He then held a hand out and three other guards came running at me.

I coated my arms in haki and broke the swords the biscuit monsters were using, quickly sliding under another's legs and sprinting at Cracker instead. He had two more guards block the spike knuckled punch I threw his way. I shifted my leg into a sword and landed on my hands to break the two guards with a swipe of my leg.

After I broke the first one, the second one was able to stop the motion of my leg with two of it's own swords. I quickly jumped away and returned to normal when two more guards tried to hack at me.

"Hey hey hey! I thought you weren't allowed to kill me or something!" I shouted at Cracker.

In response, he sent four more guards my way. I'm gonna take that as a 'you won't die from that' and move on like it's a compliment.

After I broke about fifteen more of his guards, I could see that this is pretty much going nowhere. All it's doing is tiring me out. That is probably his goal.

I jumped out of the way when another guard tried to swing at me. In the middle of me skidding to a stop, I had to hold up a haki guarded arm in order to keep myself from getting stabbed by another biscuit man. I tumbled away from the impact and looked at my arm. I'm getting cracked. The fatigue must be setting in.

"Looks like you're getting slower," Cracker pointed out. "You might as well give up now."

"Like hell. I just need to get you and I won't have to fight these things anymore, right? And aren't you getting tired too? You're not even fully recovered," I grunted, getting my hair out of my face and standing back up.

He clapped his hands and created twenty more guards out of the broken bits, grinning at me. "I'm may not be fully recovered, but that does not mean I'll be losing against you, nor does it mean that the quality of my biscuits have gone down. Have a nice time breaking more of them," he mused.

My eyebrow twitched and I had to jump out of the way as three guards lunged at me. When I landed in another spot, I was attacked by two more. In the middle of me blocking them, Cracker finally jumped forward and tried to jab me with his sword. I coated my stomach in haki and braced for the hit. Once his sword made contact with me, I went flying through one of his biscuit men and into a tree.

"This is really annoying," I groaned to myself, looking at my stomach. It's not too bad, but I still took damage. It's to be expected when he named whatever that attack was.

I jumped back onto my feet then kicked at an oncoming sword. It broke apart but I had to roll away in order to not get stabbed by another one. "You seem to not have any practice with fighting in dresses," he cheekily said. "You should at least have the decency to kick in a direction away from me."

It took me a second to realize why he was saying that. I didn't have any shorts on. "Shit! Whatever! Forget you ever saw anything! Why are you even looking down there?!" I shouted, tugging my dress down a little. I should have changed while we were on the ship, even if I was only there for a fraction of a second.  Maybe this is why Robin and Nami aren't brawlers, they're always wearing nice stuff.

"You're as vulgar as ever. It was never my goal to look under your dress, you just seem to have a knack for high kicks," he snickered and ordered his biscuit warriors to go after me once again.

I shifted my arm into a long chain and swung it around before smashing it through all of the guards near me. Then I started running towards the water.

"Where are you going?" he hummed, walking after me as his guards chased me. I had to dodge the swords that came swinging my way, and then when I got to the water, I grabbed hold of one of their swords and swung their whole body into the water. "What are you doing?!" Cracker shouted. The crackers in the water were already dissolving. 

"I'm fucking up your biscuits! Can't remake your warriors with soggy shit, now can you?!" I yelled, grabbing another one and throwing it into the ocean.

I jumped out of the way when he charged at me, trying to slash at me again. I propelled myself off of the Tarte ship I fell next to and shifted my hand into a mace, punching Cracker in the side.

He stopped himself from sliding back into something by stabbing his sword into the ground. I grabbed another warrior and attempted to throw it into the ocean, only for it to hit me in the back of the head with it's shield, making me crash into the second Tarte ship. It's wrecked now, for sure.

I cursed and held the back of my head, having not been protecting it with haki. There's definitely some kind of blood coming out back there. I jumped back onto land and summersaulted away when three more warriors attempted to stab me.

"TIME OUT!" I screamed while frantically dodging a barrage of attacks from the biscuit guards. I couldn't even sneak in a chance to catch my breath.

I narrowly escaped getting impaled on that last one, but then my shoulder was cut by a haki covered sword. "There's no time outs in battle. You know that already. Surrender already and I might not torture you for making me bleed," Cracker growled.

"Shut up! It's pretty obvious I'm not giving up if you haven't noticed!" I yelled, jumping backwards to avoid another swing of his blade.

He clapped his hands to create more of those damn cracker men. I used the chance to shift my arms back into chains and grab hold of four more warriors, throwing them into the ocean. I tried to grab him too, but he dodged me.

I didn't have time to grab any more because I was under pursuit once again. This is the most tedious fight I've ever been in.

I blocked a few hits by widening my arms into actual shields, then I had to block my entire back with haki as Cracker struck at me once again. Maybe I should just always have my haki on because this is ridiculous.

Wait... full body haki is a thing. Why don't I work towards that again? Battle helps haki develop after all.

"Are you done dazing off?!" Cracker yelled, throwing me to the side with a slash of his sword.

My ribs weren't covered. I gritted my teeth from the pain I was feeling. That's gonna leave a very annoying bruise for sure. "Thanks for waking me back up," I grumbled, standing. "Back to business."

I jumped forward, ready to slash at him with a haki covered sword. He blocked it with two warriors that I broke through. Another one tried to cut at my head, but I surrounded my neck and shoulders with haki. This time, I won't be deactivating any of my haki. I will be getting full body haki today. Only problem is that I might not have enough stamina to keep this up to the end.

Another sword came swinging at my stomach. I pooled haki around my back and stomach, taking the hit. I skidded back, but stayed on my feet this time. "What are you trying to do?" Cracker asked me, seeming to notice my actions.

I panted and placed haki onto both of my feet, trying to finish this little transformation up. Full body haki gives defense, endurance, and power boosts just from achieving it. It'll do me a great help right now.

I dropped to the floor when I felt something behind me, narrowly dodging yet another guard. My haki slowly moved up my legs, connecting to the coating on my stomach and back. Next was connecting my shoulders and- FUCK.

Three biscuit warriors surrounded me and thrusting their blades my way. I lifted myself onto my hands to keep myself from dying in the middle of my hard work. My haki was now moving it's way up my face.

A cracker shield hit me in the back of the head and I was flying towards Cracker. He readied his sword, but when I was fully coated, a gust of wind pushed outward from around me.

"The hell?" I heard him grunt. I punched him and sent him through a building.

I planted my feet onto the floor and grinned, "FINALLY! Damn. I couldn't even do this during my two year training!" Looking at my hands, I flexed them, feeling much better. Still injured and exhausted, but definitely feeling better. I really thought I was going to pass out in the middle of that.

I took the strike when two guards tried to impale me. It didn't work. "The hell?" Cracker questioned, dusting himself off with a sneer on his face. He was panting as well. "What did you do?"

"I've got my official invisible armor," I told him, flexing my muscles in a pose, only to cringe in pain from my earlier injuries still being active.

He used that moment to strike at me with his own sword. I side stepped and aimed a punch at his head, only for him to block it with a Cracker guard. I threw it into the ocean and attacked him again, not letting him clap his hands to make more opponents.

~~Time Skip bc I had to make this fight hard since even Luffy was struggling earlier~~

"That took... WAY too long," I huffed, staring at the very large full moon with my arms spread out on the ground I was laying on.

I didn't get any remarks because Cracker was face down on the ground, beaten. After a few minutes, I got up with great struggle and walked over to him, kicking him onto his back.

His eyes opened so he could look at me, "Get the hell out of here already, shrimp."

"I'm not a shrimp, you're just freakishly tall. Either way, you got beaten by me, don't be talking to me like that," I grunted.

"What are you even talking to me for?" he sourly hissed.

I jabbed my thumb behind me, "Would you happen to know which direction Cacao island is?"

He gave me a breathy laugh, "Even if you go there, you're bound to be captured or killed by everyone surrounding it."

"Yea? Well tell me where it is then," I grunted. He pointed in a direction. "Thank you."

"When you get captured, Big Brother Katakuri's gonna have one hell of a time with your rowdy snot nosed ass," he grumbled from behind me.

I waved a bloody hand over my shoulder, "That's if I get caught, loser. And any man in your family is LUCKY to have me."

"To think that I'd almost have found out," he coughed out. I could hear him shuffling and groaning. "This is why I hate pain."

I turned back around to look at him. He looked to be trying to raise his arms. No doubt that hurt. I stabbed some holes through those. Then what he first said registered in my head. "Wait, do you mean I almost got engaged to you instead?" I questioned.

"Yes," he hissed.

"Wow! Did you and Katakuri fight over me?" I joked, holding a hand to my cheek to feign cuteness.

"Who would ever fight him? And over you?"

I kicked a rock at his head. "I see how it is. I don't like you anyway," I bitterly retorted.

"Don't you..." he trailed off and coughed, "...have somewhere to be?" he snapped.

"Shit, you're right," I realized, quickly spinning around and running to the Tarte ship. There was no one on it for some reas-

I stopped walking and thinking when I heard a weird sound and a weird laugh, followed by some footsteps. "Straw Hat is done for! He can't even get out of that dimension without me! Time to meet with Cracker for the-" the oh so familiar woman stopped in her tracks when she saw me standing in the hall she walked to. It seems that I won't even have to go through the trouble of sailing to Cacao Island.

A large grin grew on my face and I waved at her a little, "Hey, Brulee~!"

She screamed on horror.

---
Wowza. I am going to piss my pants LMAO I forgot to go while I was writing this. Anyway, here's my favorite 16 foot tall man blushing.

idk if the gif gonna work tho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 9.1K 44
A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an eye, she was now in a ship with 5 peopl...
58K 1.5K 13
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ๐‰๐Ž๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐–!โž (๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ) ๐ฌ๐Ÿ- โ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง.โž ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ. ๐˜‹ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜บ ๐˜น ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
1K 24 9
Y/n is on her pirate friends ship sailing the world until she meets Luffy... She wants to join him but doesn't want to leave her friends as she is th...
54.3K 1.7K 23
Just a Luffy x Fem!reader, takes place at impel down and will be using stuff from the actual show so if you're not past episode 400 you might not wan...