of prey and predator πŸ”ž(Angel...

By Chiaroscuro555

Someone was making super soldiers from the nanites that were stolen from the Yuwen's Corp, and it's time to i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
author's note

53

270 46 10
By Chiaroscuro555

The doorbell rang again and this time He Xuan was the one who went over to see who was coming. Wei Wuxian was busy having conversation with Feng Xue and Liu Qingge, while Lan Wangji was talking to Luo Binghe. Shen Qingqiu was asleep–or not, he wasn't sure, so he was the only one who's free. 

He opened the door–since the ones who could come up here were the ones who had the access codes, and very surprised to see who came.

"Qingyu?" He Xuan didn't know that Noah was invited too, when he suddenly was enveloped in a bear hug by the latter.

"Xuanxuan, big brother! Quick ask me, what happened!" Noah kissed He Xuan's cheek three times with loud smacks.

"What happened? Are you on drugs or something? I'm warning you, there will be a lot of people coming soon…" He Xuan was used to Noah's antics, which sometimes made him act like this.

"No, it's not like that, I'm getting married! And have babies, well, that's still undecided if we're going to keep the babies or not, but the point is, I'm engaged to be married soon to the most beautiful woman in the world!" Noah opened the door wide and when he saw Wei Wuxian, he waved at her.

"What? Getting married? To whom?" He Xuan was becoming more perplexed. This was so unlike Noah that he knew for so long. "Is your girlfriend pregnant?" That was the only reason he could think of out of this sudden crazy decision of Noah St.Claire, the King of Anti-relationship and one-night only.

"Hey there, Noah, you look so happy, any great news?" Wei Wuxian came over to see what the commotion was about and she saw that Noah was grinning from ear to ear, as he came closer and hugged her tight.

"I'm getting married!"

"Oh? Congratulations, that was great news! You should introduce her to us soon then!" Wei Wuxian was so excited she missed the naughty glint on Noah's eyes, but He Xuan saw it, and he suddenly had a bad feeling.

"Well, I need to get her parents' blessings first before we can go through with the ceremony." Noah grinned at Wei Wuxian and quickly let her go when he saw Lan Wangji approaching.

"What's going on?" Lan Wangji came over when he heard the noises, well, more like he came over when he saw Noah hug Wei Wuxian. He never liked that man, the way two alphas were wary of each other, although he grudgingly admitted that he was quite helpful. 

"Lan Zhan! Noah here was just telling us that he's getting married to the most beautiful girl in the world." She smiled as she hugged Lan Wangji back. "And I told him to bring her over sometimes, after all, we're family."

"Yes, we're going to become a real family alright." Noah grinned as he walked back through the front door, and back a few seconds later, princess-carrying a woman with long dark hair and two babies in tow.

"What the…" He Xuan was the first to notice that the woman in Noah's embrace looked exactly like Wei Wuxian.

"Meet my fiance, Feng Yue, or you may know her as Morrigan." He put Feng Yue down and took the silver-haired babies in his arms, then kissed her temple softly and whispered in her ear. "Go on, meet your parents properly this time."

Two things happened at once. 

First, Lan Wangji grabbed Noah's shirt and was ready to hit him, when the babies in his arms wailed loudly, and the second one was the simultaneous question from He Xuan and Wei Wuxian.

"You knew each other?"

"You have babies?"

Feng Yue quickly stood in front of Noah to shield him, while Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan Wangji and tried to calm him down.

"How long have you been with her?" Lan Wangji asked Noah with an icy cold voice as he looked at Feng Yue and the babies. They had silver hair and violet eyes, an impossible treat for humans, so he thought they must be Feng Yue's children. How dare he.

"Uhm, dad, it's not our babies, we just happened to find them just now…" Feng Yue tried to explain to Lan Wangji, who looked like he was about to kill Noah for soiling his daughter. But when he heard Feng Yue called him dad, he paused for a second, and Wei Wuxian used that second to put distance between her husband and Noah.

"Aw geez, can we please talk like civilized people?" She glared at Lan Wangji, who did not respond, but instead glaring at Noah.

"If only looks could kill…" Noah whispered to Feng Yue in amusement since he never saw Lan Wangji behave other than prim and proper, in which she retaliated by elbowing him on his abs.

"I told you not to be so dramatic with our entrance!" She hissed at Noah who only grinned and nuzzled the babies in his arms until they giggled and pulled his hair.

"Qingyu, you're… going to marry my sister?" He Xuan was about to say banging but he was afraid Lan Wangji would go berserk again. He didn't know that his little brother, well, father, could lose his cool like that.

"Yes, I am, and nothing or no one is going to change my mind." Noah answered with a resolute voice as he carried the giggling babies and dumped one on He Xuan's arms. He Xuan looked at the baby, who looked back at him with his violet eyes and felt some kind of a pull toward him. 

"Careful, that baby is not fully human." Noah warned him, since he knew that the babies had some kind of hypnotizing effect toward humans. He guessed that it was probably their father's trait, the angel.

He Xuan was about to give the baby back to Noah when they all heard the familiar voice from behind them.

"As entertained as we are from watching your… family drama, can we all go inside first?" Xie Lian's voice was breaking over the chaotic situation, with Hua Cheng obviously trying to hold back his laugh. His suspicions were proven to be correct, that Noah had some kind of intimate contact with Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian's progeny.

"Good idea, why don't we all come in and talk nicely inside?" Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji, who refused to meet her gaze, just like a child. But Wei Wuxian just dragged him inside and the others followed.

They quickly settled in the spacious living room, with Xie Lian acting like a mediator between the two sides of his family. He just wanted to clear Lan Wangji's misunderstanding, before the elders came, and hopefully he could accept Noah. He also could sense that the babies were nephilims, which explained things.

"So, first, Wangji, do you remember that we, the Angel Devourers, could not reproduce?" Xie Lian spoke with his calm voice after they were all sitting down.

Lan Wangji did not remember anything, because his first instinct when he saw his daughter, who was a splitting image of Wei Wuxian, was to protect her at all cost, including from that man. So he shook his head petulantly, earning a pat and a sigh from Wei Wuxian.

The commotion seemed to have attracted those who were in the kitchen, since everyone came out to see what happened, and they all could hear a loud gasp of surprise.

"Holy Jesus, Feng Yue, whose kids are those?" Feng Xue, blessed him, came at the right moment and judging by his genuine surprise of seeing the babies, the others now pretty sure that the babies were not Noah's.

Shen Qingqiu, on the other hand, looked at all of them and back to Luo Binghe, whispering something that was loud enough for all of them to hear.

"Have I been asleep that long for Xianxian to replicate herself and reproduce those babies? What year is this? Do we have babies too?"

Luo Binghe only chuckled and hugged him close. Drunk Shen Qingqiu was always hilarious, and honest.

Wei Wuxian only rolled her eyes and she waved at Feng Xue to come. He quickly came over and Noah dumped the baby on him. 

"Hey there, brother-in-law, nice to finally meet you!" Noah grinned at him, which Feng Xue returned with an incredulous look and he looked at Feng Yue who covered her face in frustration. Then he looked at the baby, who looked back at him with her violet eyes. He was so confused, but this was his sister's style, always unexpectable, so he just held the baby and sat quietly beside Feng Yue.

"And the second, those babies, they are nephilims, aren't they?" Now Xie Lian directed his gaze at Noah, who nodded.

"I was… tricked by one of the Knights of Holy Order, who went off the rails and talked about being the Angel's vessels and bore them children. It was quite a dire situation, thankfully Feng Yue saved me and the rest of the people they had under their influence. It's just that we didn't find out about these two babies until they were born." Noah explained it to them. "Feng Yue also told me everything about her when I asked her to marry me and adopt the children." He continued speaking directly to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. "But she refused. The adopting thing, not the proposal." 

"Dad, mom, I love Noah, ever since he saved me and Feng Xue from the Alpha Vampire's nest. Without his help, me and Feng Xue would be dead." Feng Yue spoke to her parents and then she looked at Xie Lian directly. "And I hope you can take the babies, since you have… experience with nephilims." It was a code that let Xie Lian know that she hadn't told Noah yet about his origins, and Xie Lian nodded in understanding.

"There was a cult that's been bothering me since a long time ago, who kidnapped men and women and bred them with Angels, called Angel's Vessels, which explained what they were doing. They thought that nephilims were God's given and they were supposed to walk the earth as the more superior being from humans. And from Noah's explanation here, I guess their influence has already grown wide, and spread to the upper echelons of religious organizations." Xie Lian took the baby from He Xuan's arms and looked deep into his eyes. "So, do you want me to seal them and let them grow as ordinary kids, or do you want me to teach them how to control their power? Their father was not an archangel, so they could live a relatively normal childhood, with proper guidance." Then he looked at Hua Cheng. "What do you think sweetheart? Are you ready to have children? Half-human, half-angel babies to be precise."

"I will do whatever that makes you happy, Dianxia." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
859K 40K 171
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
183K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...