Cavernous

By kaiwrotethat

cav·ern·ous /ˈkavərnəs/ adjective - "in too deep." *old, don't read.* More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

14

19.2K 693 354
By kaiwrotethat

Next Day

"Baby get up." India could feel Scarr kissing her neck, and she kept her eyes closed.

He pulled her closer, laying her under him and kissing her face.

He rubbed her face, rubbing over her bottom lip before pecking her lips.

"Fat mama wake up, it's time to get up." He gripped her ass, kissing all over her face, and she smiled, opening her eyes.

"Wassup baby." He smirked, pecking her lips.

"Let me up boo." She mumbled, and he took his hand from around her waist.

India got up, and he reached over, slapping her ass, making her laugh as she walked in his bathroom.

She brushed her teeth, then washed her face, using a napkin to pat her face dry.

She walked back in his room, laying her naked body on top of his.

"Morning time boo." She mumbled, kissing his lips.

He smiled, gripping her ass once she sucked his tongue.

"How you feeling fat mama?" He asked, leaving small kisses on her jaw.

"I'm okay. My cookie hurts though." She frowned, and he laughed.

"Mm, want me to fix it?" He smirked, dropping his hand from her ass to her slit, and she laughed.

"No lil fast boy." She swatted his hand away, sitting up.

"You so pretty man. You got the body and the face." He held her waist as she stretched, and she smiled.

India scooted back some, his dick in front of her face, and she looked up at him, making his dick instantly stand at attention, and she laughed.

"Nuni move girl." He chuckled, and she smirked.

"You want me to move?" She mumbled, letting spit slowly drip out of her mouth, and down his dick.

He hissed, watching her flick her tongue around his tip, before she slid him in her mouth.

"Shit baby." He groaned, biting his lip as she bobbed her head, using her hand to massage his balls.

She swirled her tongue in a circle around his shaft every time she went down, causing him to grunt, feeling his balls tighten.

"India im finna nut baby, move." He groaned, and she smiled, coming up. He watched as she stuck three of her fingers in her mouth, slowly pulling them out, covered in her spit.

She used the three of her fingers to massage his balls in a circle, using her thumb to rub the top of them as her other hand quickly stroked his dick in a 180°.

"Oh fuckkkkk." He grunted, his hips slightly bucking, and India took him back in her mouth, sucking his tip, swirling her tongue in a circle around it before pressing her tongue flat against the hole.

"Shit baby. Shit, shit, shittttt." He moaned, releasing in her mouth. India's eyes rolled back as she swallowed the thick load of nut.

"Awnnnn fuck!" He grunted loud, his dick throbbing as he finished cumming. India came up, releasing his dick from her mouth with a "pop" noise.

She looked up at him, smiling before leaving a small kiss on his tip, causing him to moan.

"I fucking love you." He gripped her face, roughly kissing her, and she laughed, pulling away.

"Baby open up please." She mumbled, holding his neck.

He smirked, opening his mouth. India leaned up, letting spit slowly drip out of her mouth, and into his.

He stuck his tongue out after he swallowed it, and she took his tongue in her mouth, sucking on it.

"Freak nasty. I love you fat mama." He rasped, and she smiled.

"I love you more stink." She replied, pecking his lips twice before standing up. She walked in his bathroom to brush her teeth again.

India heard her phone ring, and she patted her mouth dry, walking out.

"Nigga that's my pussy. I was just fucking on her last night." Scarr said in her phone, and her eyes widened.

"Kayden what the fuck is wrong with you?" She frowned, snatching her phone from out of his hands, watching his face scrunch up.

"Milani who is that?" Dave's voice came through her phone.

"My friend. What you want?" She mumbled.

"I ain't her fucking friend I'm her baby daddy." Scarr said in the phone, and she frowned, mushing his head away.

"He's lying." She shook her head, locking herself in the bathroom.

"Who the fuck is that?" He repeated, trying not to get upset.

"Why are you calling me? Ion wanna talk to you." She mumbled, kicking her feet as she sat on the counter.

"Youn got no fucking choice Milani. You letting that nigga fuck on you? Got him answering your phone and shit?" She could hear the attitude laced in his voice.

"What I tell you about questioning me Asani?" She frowned seeing the doorknob unlock, before Scarr walked in.

"Girl you got me so fucked up right now, Ima fucking kill yo-." Dave started, and she hung the phone up, looking at Scarr.

"Why are you answering my phone?" She tilted her head to the side.

He shrugged, and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't answer my phone because I don't answer yours." She told him.

"Who was that?" He asked, putting his head in her neck.

"Move Kayden." She moved him out of her neck, about to walk out of the bathroom, and he press her against the counter.

"What you acting mad for?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Because I don't want you answering my phone. Then you telling him you fucked me. Why you running my business to somebody you don't even know? Move Kayden." She sniffed, wiping her face, and his face softened.

"I ain't mean it like that baby. I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around her as she struggled in his grip.

"Move bro. It just happened last night, you couldn't wait to tell him. You don't even know him." She mumbled, silently crying on his chest.

"Who is that India?" He asked, and she smacked her lips.

"Get off of me Kayden." She pushed him off, walking in his room.

"India how you mad at me cause you got niggas who I don't know calling your phone? He saying he ate your pussy and shit, what you wanted me to say?" He frowned as she pulled some shorts on.

"Nothing! You shouldn't have said anything Kayden. What we do is our business. No one else's. Especially someone you don't know. He could've been lying." She said to him, pulling a shirt on.

"So he ain't lying? You let him eat your pussy India? Who the fuck even is that?" He mugged, and she chuckled.

"I swear y'all stupid asses just be hearing whatever the fuck y'all wanna fucking hear." She mumbled, and he snatched her up by her neck.

"You cussing at me Milani? Huh?" He tilted his head to the side.

"No." She mumbled, looking up at him.

"You better watch your fucking mouth when you talking to me India. You know ion play like that." He frowned, and she sniffed, wiping her face.

"Who the fuck is he?" He repeated.

"India you better fucking answer me girl." He gripped her neck, bringing her face closer to his.

"East." She mumbled, and his face instantly formed a mug.

"You let that nigga eat your pussy? India if the wrong people find out he know you do you know what could fucking happen to you?" He forced her head to look up at him, and she nodded, sniffing.

"So why the fuck would you involve yourself with him? Are you fucking crazy?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Kayden stop yelling at me please." She cried, and his face softened.

"I'm sorry." He rasped, and she shook her head, a pout on her face. She hated being scolded by him, he was the only man besides her dad that could actually hurt her feelings.

"I'm sorry for yelling fat mama." He mumbled, kissing her lips, and she turned her head to the side.

"No you aren't. Leave me alone Kayden, move. I wanna go home." She tried getting out of his grip.

"India I just don't want nothing to happen to you. You don't know the type of shit that nigga does. I don't want you around him." He told her.

"You do the same things Ahmir." She wiped her face.

"Nah baby, he deeper than me. He too dangerous India. I'm sorry for yelling, but I don't want you around him. I don't want you talking to him, none of that. You understand me?" He locked eyes with her, and she sniffed, nodding.

"I'm sorry for making you cry fat mama." He kissed the side of her face, letting her neck go and hugging around her waist.

"It's okay." She mumbled, laying her head on his shoulder.

"I love you." He softly spoke, making her damn near forget what she was even sad about.

"I love you too." She pulled back, letting him kiss her lips. She pulled away, pecking his lips twice.

"I have to go home. Jayda wants me." She mumbled, and he nodded, letting her go.

"India if I catch that nigga around you, that's your ass. You understand me?" He said as she grabbed her crocs.

"I heard you the first time Ahmir." She waved him off, walking out of his house.

She got in her car, pulling off, agitation written across her face.

20 minutes later, she pulled in Jayda's driveway. She had lied to Kayden, Jayda didn't actually need her, but India still wanted to come over.

She got out of the car, using her key to unlock the door.

"Bestfriend?" India called, taking her crocs off, and walking towards Jayda's room.

She walked inside, seeing her laying on the floor.

"Jayda?" India frowned, before seeing the bruises that covered her body.

"Oh my god Jayda." India quickly ran to her side, lifting her up.

"Jayda what happened?" India tried not to cry, as Jayda slowly blinked.

"I'm so tired of him India." Jayda mumbled, tears flowing down her face. India wrapped her arms around her, letting her cry on her chest.

"I'm so fucking tired of him." Jayda cried, and India sighed, rubbing her back.

"Come on baby." India helped her stand up, helping her walk to the bathroom. India started some bath water, pour the Dr Bronners soap over the faucet, creating bubbles. She poured some epsom salt inside, before helping Jayda undress.

She undressed herself as well, stepping in the tub with Jayda.

"Why you keep letting him do this to you Jay?" India mumbled, wiping Jayda's face.

"Because I love him. And he loves me Nuni, he doesn't mean it." Jayda pouted.

"Oh you one of them huh?" India tilted her head to the side, making Jayda laugh.

"Stoppp India it's not funny." Jayda smiled, making India chuckle.

"I'm just saying Jayda. This ain't love and you know it's not. You say every time that you tired of this, yet you don't do anything about it, and you haven't told the boys either." India frowned.

"They'll kill him Nuni." She mumbled, sighing.

"He needs to die, hell. You been letting this nigga hit you for damn near a year Jayda. And then you come crying to us, but when we tell you what you need to do, you get mad." India rubbed her face.

"I just want him to be better for me. Why is it so hard to love me like a normal person? It was so good at first. He was the sweetest person when he first met me. Ever since we been getting famous, it's like that shit just went out the window. He got random hoes calling him at 2 in the morning, he's gone a lot more now, be coming home with hickeys and shit. Am I not enough?" She chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Don't do that Jayda. Don't let that nigga have you questioning your worth. First of all Jayda, he looks like a possum. Like I can't believe you even dating him, but he for your eyes, not mine. Second, you beautiful as hell baby. You got the face, the assss." India nudged her shoulder, making her smile.

"And the genuine heart. You're so sweet Jayda, and you deserve so much. I wish you'd just realize that his shit stinks and it's time for him to go. You don't even know yourself anymore Jay, you're letting him ruin you." India mumbled, and she sighed, wiping her face.

"Okay Nuni. I'm done, I'm serious this time. I'm foreal." Jayda sniffed, nodding her head to convince herself.

"Show me, don't tell me. I love you Jayda, I just want better for you boo." India wrapped her arms around her, kissing the side of her face.

"I love you too bestfriend. So much."

Don't know why Kayden and Asani in my bitch business. Asani a lil dirty nasty thot 🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
947K 36.2K 33
There's a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.
699K 22.6K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*
1.5M 56.8K 36
There's always a hand in the darkness, don't grab it.